Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Operation: A Reunion Party
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-19-2021, 06:42 PM

[Due to this promo being in grayscale, it might look kinda off, but oh here goes nothing. We open up to people at a dark area in a park somewhere, where they are just jamming and cooling with drinking some beer as the music plays out of someone’s old school boombox from the 90s. Then we see JB mingling with some of the people there, even playing some light spades with them on the side walk where he managed to take some money from them. Come to find out, it was his family reunion that was taking place all along. Then we see him and his cousins rough housing around, to the kids being kids doing kids things. About a few hours later, we see them all eating BBQ food on the table, and after they finished their meals, they come up to see what JB was doing at an open field.]

JB: Hey kids, y’all wanna be on shitty promo of mines?

Kid: What promo, JB?

JB: I got to cut some shit against people i’m fighting next Saturday from now.

[Then all his little nephews and nieces all come up to him, each wanting to get some “promo” time on camera, then he picks this ten year old niece who was in her jeans and a t shirt, and JB instructed the camera man to film her.]

JB’s Niece: Yo check it out, my uncle JB is going to rip ass within the ring at some point so you people better get ready fo him to beat em up! RARRRRR!

[Then she moves away as he gets the next person to speak, and it’s his five year old nephew in his short, and a shirt that had a XWF logo on it. He was a hesitant to speak, but with a little apple juice he was able to say something.]

JB’s Nephew: Uh…hi… umm… eee… my uncle will kick butt!

[Then he hides behind JB, as he see’s his mom taking away as she smiled at him. Then we see his long lost half Sista, Brenda Black, coming up to him and he turns around to see a girl who he helped raised back when she was young girl. He see’s her looking like Rico Nasty with curls on her hair, wearing her summer dress and quickly hugs her.]

JB: OH SHIT BRENDA!… AH MY BABY GURL… how have you been?

Brenda: I’ve been alright, Jon Jon, I noticed you at the open field wit them kids, and I wanted to see what the commotions was.

JB: Oh I was just doing some wrestling shit, you know.. that shit i’ve been doing since like 2004.

Brenda: Oh yeah, I remember you taking me to one of the shows you wrestled in, how has that been going?

JB: Same ol bullshit, being on the road sucks… but I got to make a living since I left my cubical job up in B-Mo, ya know? But enough about me, what have you been up too lately.. how come you don’t hit my line?

Brenda: I’ve been hustling in my retail gig in Walmart, the pay is trash and the customers are on that no mask tip hurd… I even almost went at it with this one old white chick who refused to put on the mask…god, the world is shit right na.

JB: Tell me about it, but look you don’t need to stress out ova them bustas in Walmart, and just enjoy your time in this reunion. Have you been with anyone I need to know about? Who’s the lucky dude who’s with my baby sista?

[Her eyes begin to lower down, as he hears her name being called out in a angry tone. Then he see’s a Rodney from Baby Boy looking ass in his khaki’s and a button up shirt with his hair slicked back coming up to her, and grabs her by the arm as if he wanted them to leave quickly.]

Brenda’s Bitch: Ay yo bitch, lets get outta dis wack ass party and go back to my crib. I don’t wanna around these wansktas’s!

Brenda: But Jody we just got here!… I anit tryin to bail out like this.

Brenda’s Bitch: I don’t give a fuck girl, we going eitha you like it or not, bitch!

[Then JB comes between them, and her bitchy boy starts pushing him, then he pulls out his pistol and threatens JB with it.]

Brenda’s Bitch: Oh you wanna loc up bruh.. I can blast yo punk ass away with my strap ya herd me patna? What you wanna flex on me and my bitch?…

JB: No, this my lil sista who I been helping out since she was young, and you are being too much of an asshole to have her leave to soon. I don’t like that you be doin all that nonsense with her, bruh.

Brenda’s Bitch: Oh you wanna be her big brotha who anit done shit since 2012 huh? I know bout you Jon Jon, you got your kid and Aunty iced out a year ago and you kill’ed some people who I rolled wit…. what does that say bout you, patna?

[JB then eyes widen up, and he wanted to kill this lanky looking guy, as he put the pistol in his face. But JB then pulls out a piece of paper that had his number, and hands it to Brenda as he walks away from the area. Then it was nighttime, and he manages to drive up to where his Aunt Jackie and Son gotten killed that year prior or so, then he drives away with some tears in his eyes as the scene fades.]

“Well, it was a fun ass reunion with my family and peeps but it turned into shit show before the fun really began. I was just having a blast, and even had helped set up shop with all my family members to set it up in a park since 12pm. But it’s alright though, I didn’t want to go back to that savage, hood negro over some bummy looking dude who thinks he can flex his gun at me, I am not going to lie I wanted to bash that dudes head in with my fist, but I realized that I would be setting a terrible examples to the kids and others, and I don’t want them to know my disturbed past. I am not a sanit, but I try to keep myself in check from all the street shit that I needed to grow myself out of.

Besides that negro ruining my whole afternoon, I was happy to see my lil half sista there, I remember when me and used to play a lot outside, hell we even stole some candy at the 99cent store when we didn’t have no money. But once she left with her step mom by 1998 I was crushed, but now I am glad to see her living the best life as she can, even if she has to deal with her so called bitch boy. I hope she give me call whenever she has a chance so we can catch up, but until then it’s cool in the hood.

Now, this is my third time in many years in this company I had a title match first it was the Universal Strap against soon to be molly whopped Page, then my second was the Area 51 to the moon match for the Internet Championship against Atara (I hope she is aight, haven’t seen her in like a month), to now being in a triple threat match against Vita and Rampage for a shot at the Television Title (or to those that like to say “belt”) this coming Saturday from now. Not this one that’s comin’, dah next one. I am seein’ that things are looking up for me in this company and I can’t blame them for seein’ somthin in me.

I am up against a lady who closeted Hero on some Nikki A.S.H shit, with a big dude who just came onto the scene, waiting to fuck some shit up in the ring. Two people are in my way to get that TV title, and that’s fine. I’ve been in plenty of situations where the odds or evens were stacked against me, and this match is no different. Yes, Vita does have a clause in her contract that as the TV Champ she can choose what type of stip she wants all three of us to fight in. Whatever that wannabe hero chooses, I am down fo whateva flows down the Mississippi River.

Vita and Rampage, yes I will give props to being able to roll up here at some point and show’s who’s the best person with or without a 15 minute time limit. If I wasn’t involved, it would been a boring match between Rampage and Vita for fifteen minutes straight. Maybe that’s why powers that be bumped us up for the semi ME on some Diesel and HBK shit; but that’s whateva to me, because I can’t guarantee it’ll be a great or good match of the ages, but I can guarantee that I will make sure to do my all to fight and fight until I can’t no mo.

I don’t believe in shooting stars or luck, but I do believe in fate and self preservation, so I am saying that even if I don’t get the TV title… I still can get my fifteen minutes of an ass whoopin’ on both Vita and Rampage next Saturday.

Brotha JB, out.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
JimCaedus (08-20-2021), Theo Pryce (08-28-2021)