Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Meeting
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2021, 08:41 PM

We see HGH and LSM walking together through the confines of Hays manor.
HGH is showing his guest the entire manor as they walk through each corridor LSM looks around nervously. Not knowing what to expect around each corner.
HGH then shows LSM to her room that she will use for the remainder of her stay.

“ This will be your room. As my partner you will be pampered before our match.”

LSM is mesmerized by the sheer size of her room. With all of the luxuries she'd want.

They then enter the gym area of the manor, there has been one addition to the room.
The camera pans around to see that a ring has been added to his state of the art facility.

“ Let’s get to work!”

HGH looks over at LSM and motions to the ring for a workout session in the ring.

“You have an entire wrestling ring IN TU CASA?! I’m used to training on old school wrestling mats! Oh this is going to be fun!”

"Si! It shall be how do you say, ah.. yes it will be muy bueno senorita! You see it's all about teamwork. So how do we do that? Well? I bring you here and we have our very own ring to familiarize ourselves with one another.”

LSM raises a playful eyebrow beneath her mask as she communicates with her fellow ‘spanish speaker’.

“Oh, sabes hablar español? ¡No tenía idea de que hablaras con fluidez!”

" Don't give me that much credit. Maybe just a smidgen."

HGH and LSM get into the ring. They start to do light warm up exercises. HGH then sees the camera and suddenly starts talking

“ Oh Junior! Here we are again. This time it’s a tag match.Well golly gee isn’t this just swell."

“This Junior guy…..I have a deep, growing suspicion that he smells like caca. I saw a photo of him in my scouting report, and he had something brown smeared all over that gringo face. Can you confirm or deny this?”

"I'm just gonna leave that with no comment."

“.....I think I’ll let you handle him then. I’ll just go ahead and tag you in for the caca boy and you can just tag me in whenever Elijah becomes the legal man. That works for you, si?”

"That works just fine for me! So Lucha? Who in the blue hell is this other ass clon we have in this four way lambada? Do you have any clue?"

“I know all about Elijah Martin! Mi trainer, Miguel, he prepares the best scouting reports for me! Elijah likes to pretend that he dips between the realms of clean and dirty, but really, he’s a complete rudos! The rules don’t mean a thing to him. He tries to justify his outright dishonorableness by saying he was ‘raised on the streets’ and is just doing what he has to do to get by. POPPYCOCK! I wasn’t raised with a silver spoon in my mouth, either! I was raised by a single mother, too! But still he claims that kind of upbringing gives him no choice but to lie, cheat, and steal throughout his career. I thought we sent this all over to your assistant’s email last week though…….”

" Well first off I didn't get any word so… someone's fired! Second, senorita, we are gonna have a field day then. So basically what you are telling me is. We have Encino Man 1.5 and we have a wannabe fool with the same sad song as over a billion people.

HGH looks at LMS and sighs.

" Poor, poor Elijah! Boo hoo. Mommy raised me all by her whittle wonesome! My daddy ran out on me. Boo fucking who cares! You know I almost wish I could sympathize with you, but I can't. do I have not a shred of sympathy for you. Jesus! Lucha I think just thinking about this is making me ill."

“Believe it or not, I couldn’t agree with you more. The world is what it is. People who make their sad life story the basis for their shameful performances, whether they’re from ‘Tha Barrio’ or the jungle, have no hope of ever getting beyond those depressing horizons.”

As HGH and LSM continue to do work inside the ring.

“ Now can someone please tell me. How is it that one can claim to be the “STRONGEST” when yet you aren’t even that strong?”SMART” NO !What you are is lucky! That’s it! Oh my god! Junior you're not the “STRONGEST” warrior after all! My god you are the “LUCKIEST” warrior! You can’t sit here and tell me you beat me with your “STRENGTH”. I beat you from pillar to post. You beat me with sheer LUCK! I mean come on Junior are you really that blind? Are you really that dense?

"You see Junior, daddy likes to point out all of your awesome island accolades. However, let's be honest, does anybody actually even care. I mean really a ring in the middle of an island. A bunch of wannabe warriors/wrestlers and that makes you feel special? "

"I guess I would feel special too, if I were the only one worth a damn on an island no one even knows about. Real clever! Hey! I've got an idea. So let's say I live in the middle of the hood. Let's say there's a ring in the middle of the street. Oh my god I've got it! Lets throw a bunch of hood rats in there and BOOM! Now I guess that makes me; HGH the baddest guy in the hood right?"

“ We will see you boys at the show. Can’t miss us, we will be the ones arriving in style.”

As HGH and LMS look into the camera.

"I got this one! Let's see if I get this one right.
Nosotros somos guerreros and we are stronger than you and we'll show it!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-21-2021), JimCaedus (08-18-2021), Latina Submission Machina (08-20-2021)