Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darkroom
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-18-2021, 05:55 PM

Centurion: Three photos.

(We open up inside a sparsely lit darkroom, where Centurion is standing behind three photos attached to a string. The photos were recently developed and dipped into chemicals, and are now being hung on the line to dry. The images are not clear yet - instead, they are black pictures with images barely visible as they dry.)

Centurion: Each photo represents the challenge that awaits me. The three men who have made a claim to my Anarchy Title. Three men who, if we are honest, do not deserve to be in this position, and are only here because of their association with other people. Let's begin with the oddest of odd men out.

(Centurion walks in front of the left most photo, which has dried more than the others. The image is still coming in, but the photo is clearly of Thias Watts. Centurion lets out a slightly chuckle as he looks at the photo.)

Centurion: I give Thias credit for one thing - he knows what his role is in this company. He is Ned Kaye's muscle...that's it. That's all there is to it. He's a big guy who can toss a few people around, but beyond that, there is nothing there.

And let us all be honest here - no one is expecting Thias to walk out of this match with the Anarchy Title over his shoulder - not even Thias. He is only here to serve as another body in the match. Miss Fury didn't want me to "whine and cry" about being in a triple threat match against two members of BOB, so she added the tallest, most lumbering oaf on the roster to make it look somewhat "fair", even though the man is more likely to shatter his femur climbing into the ring than he is to actually win the match.

Of course, speaking of lumbering oafs…

(Centurion walks away from the picture of Thias and towards the picture in the center. It is more clear than the first one, and features Money Oswald, standing as tall as he can, with the Billion Dollar Championship over his shoulder.)

Centurion: Are you proud of where you are, Oswald? Do you think of yourself as someone who "earned" this match? Do you look back on your career and think you've accomplished some truly great things in this line of work?

Or, do you see the truth - that you're nothing more than a bank for BOB to continue to withdraw cash from. Do you think you're on equal ground with the other members of BOB? Actually, let me rephrase this - do you think THEY consider you to be on equal ground with them? Do you think they consider you to be BOB Elite?

OR, do they sit back and laugh at you while you fail at almost every task put in front of you? Do they undermine every statement you make? Do they keep you around so they can finance their shows and pump out their shitty merch? And, one final question...do you think you're in this match so you can bring the title home to BOB?

...or are you in this match so you can help Terry Borden win the title for BOB?

I know who you are, Oswald. You're someone who uses his money to create his own world in order to hide from his insecurities and his failures. I know this because I was that person. I've been there. Eventually, though, I woke up and realized my short comings. You haven't done that yet. You still think you're the king of the chess board, when you're nothing more than a pawn.

Which brings me to…

(Centurion walks behind the last picture, which is very clearly and visibly Terry Borden. Centurion taps the back of the photo a bit, causing it to sway slightly.)

Centurion: This was the end game, was it not, Terry? Sell your soul, kill Americamania, align with BOB, and end up with one more title run? Of course, you were never going to get the Universal Title, and the Hart and Television Titles currently have BOB members battling for them, so hey, why not put you in the Anarchy Title contention? Makes a ton of sense - travel schedule isn't that bad, the place has no leadership to speak of, and the division is wide open.

Of course, you never expected to see me at the top of this particular mountain, and while externally you may be telling everyone how badly you're going to beat me, internally you know the truth - you are not, never have been, and never will be as good as me.

Don't get me wrong, Terry, you've built a decent career for yourself. All those nights you sold out arenas in New York in the early 90's. Your multiple Television Title runs in the WGWF. Your 50 year long feud with Ric Fliehr. All neat stuff.

But be honest with yourself, Borden. Once 2001 began, and I decided to no longer pursue a career in politics, your career was over. I outshined you the moment I stepped into this business, and I continue to do so 20 years later. Those are just facts, DUDE! And you'll learn that first hand very soon.

(Centurion reaches into his pocket and pulls out a box of matches. He opens the box and pulls out a long wood match. He strikes the match, and stares at the flame.)

Centurion: Three pictures. Three men. Three contenders. And not a single one of you worth my time and energy. Keep sending me your broken and hapless, Fury. Keep tucking that bWo Title under your pillow and praying I give up on you. Eventually, you're going to run out of soldiers, and your entire empire…

(Centurion places the match under the picture of Borden, and the picture immediately catches fire. He does the same for the pictures of Watts and Oswald before shaking the match and tossing it down into the ground.)

Centurion: ...will go up in flames.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-19-2021), Dolly Waters (08-18-2021), Mr. Oz (08-18-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-20-2021), Ruby (08-18-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Centurion's post!
Mr. Oz (08-18-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-18-2021)