Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE FREAKY BEAST IS UNLEASHED
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-17-2021, 04:54 PM

[We see images of Tommy in the gym, working out, then it cuts to him in a wrestling singlet at some local indy fed in Texas, where he was whooping some local talent asses with JB cheering him on by his side at the ring. Then we see him hitting the HideYaFace’s out of nowhere, and even seeing some video footage of him locking in the Fetish Lock with all his foes tapping out to it. We even see him locking it onto one of the former Anarchy member who shall not be named due to litigation. The it opens up a locker room in some local indy fed, where we see Tommy and JB packing up their things after the show was over, but happen to see a local interviewer dude who comes up to them as they were about to leave the venue.]

Dude: Hey thugs, hey wait

[Tommy and JB kept walking along, as Tommy stopped mid way to shake his head at the guy.]

T: Oh no, not him again..

JB: Don’t worry I got this.

[Then the dude come up to them, and this time they look all menacing with Tommy wearing his Lycana mouthguard, breathing all heavy at the interviewer dude.]

Dude: Uh… so fellas how was your bout with The Kushinator tonight?

JB: It was shitty, but it was alright I guess. We did a number on that guy, since he kept trying to mess with us.

Dude: Well he and his valet Weedheada was trying to throw Tommy a curve, how did you stop to not make it happen any further tonight?

JB: Simply put it, all I did was pull Weed chick out of the ring, while Tommy put the boots on that Kush groove dude, he was a fuckin beast, and the beast shall not be focusing on some pair of gothic tits and feet.

Dude: Speaking of feet, Tommy, I noticed mid match you kept leering at Weedheada’s direction, and especially her heels… did you think you wanted to—

[Tommy then grabs him by the neck, and give him a glare of death as JB calmed the beast down. Then the interviewer fixed his collar, as JB speaks.]

JB: Look man, we anit got all night here with you. What question you want to ask us…we got to head back to our hotel before our flight leaves at 8am.

Dude: Okay okay sheesh… well—

[Before the interviewer can speak, they see The Kushnator who looked like RVD with a bid of Marf in beard department, while his valet who could pass off as Shelly Martinez sister confront JB and T at the parking lot.]

Kushnator: Look bro, that match was a fluke, and you Tommy kept eyeing my girl. I don’t like that kinda shit bro, so you better say you're sorry to her or else.

JB: Or else what?

[Kush then shoves JB to the side, and he pulls out a beer bottle and smashes it over his head. Then Tommy eyes Weedheada, who backs away from him and she tries to flea but she grabs her by the hair, she then tries to break his grasp but succumbs to it as she starts to look into his eyes. He then moves her to the side, and he grabs the mic from the interviewer and speaks to the camera.]

T: Let me tell you something Orvile Wrestling League, and XWF, I am far from the same man you all used to know, I was indifferent to the bullshit and I still stand by that, but now I am hungry to fuck people up in all shapes and sizes. Within that match, I had a drive that no mere toe sucking n fuckin can satisfy my appetite. Win or lose, it all the same outcome of me just whooping asses and breaking fucking ankles, maybe you can me Perc Angle since I am always amped the fuck up. This coming Anarchy is no different, Gaint Wanksta and his pal Obesity breaker can feel my wraith of Percness of pain, I will fuck them UP so badly that they will end up in the hospital in a bOb hospice waiting to have their last breath. Just what I did to all my fallen victims, Big Phreesh and BMI are going to find out what it means to be an Extreme Thug in and out of the ring this coming Anarchy in XWF, so you fans in OWL want to see a bloodbath against those fools, come check out Anarchy, you all won’t be disappointed.

[Then the Kush dude ended up getting up to his feet, and he leaves his valet behind in fear. Then Tommy hands the mic to JB, who then hops in their rental with the valet in tow, and JB says the final message.]

JB: No more words to say on what he had spoken, Phreesh and BMI, you guys don’t know what you are in store for this coming Anarchy. We aren’t afraid of you, nor is Tommy afraid of you two jaboroni’s who couldn’t even carry Chris Page’s weed since he dropped the chronic in his name. So bWo, get ready to see a massacre in this bitch….we out dis shit!

[Then he tosses the mic back to the nerdy looking interviewer dude for the company the wrestled in, and he enters his rental car’s driver side, and they leave the parking lot of the venue as the scene fades to white.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-18-2021)