Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 09:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoping and WISHing (Where are you Tommy?)
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-16-2021, 09:27 AM

"Tommy! Oooooh Tommmmmy!"

Lycana skips down the hallway, peeking into open doors.

"Where are you darling?!"

Finding nothing of interest, she huffs a frustrated sigh, leaning against the wall as she turns her steely gaze towards the random camera guy who has been conveniently following her around.

"Hey Tommy Wish, we were supposed to have a match this month, and here we are.... halfway through and not a single peep! There is a lovely sign up sheet for Warfare that is still up... just sayin'. Come on down Tommy, come and play with me!"

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lycana's post:
JimCaedus (08-16-2021), Marf (08-16-2021)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-16-2021, 10:57 AM

Then we see Tommy appear six feet away from her in the hallway.

"Why you wanna face me?... Don't you got like "much" better people to fight with?"

Then he inches a bit close but not too close in case if he'd get "metoo'd".

"Well I want to ask you this question... do you think you'll shock these fans in fighting me on this coming Warfare?... I thought you forget about our little um... "heat" between us so to speak.

You still mad about those times I tried to finesse you off that X-Treme title huh? I can't blame you in the slightest for still wanting to rock my world.. *hehe*

Before I can say yes.. prove your stance on calling me out, if ya dare!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
JimCaedus (08-16-2021), Lycana (08-16-2021)
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-16-2021, 05:22 PM

He earns a grin from the Dark Vixen of Violence.

"Of course my dear, but I'd be remiss if I just let you off to roam with my name in your mouth, like it has been for months. I'd never forget. You and I, we have quite a bit of unfinished business. You put your hands on me, and have been a thorn in my side, why wouldn't I want to handle this in the ring? I'm not looking to shock the fans, this is purely pleasure on my end... and you shouldn't be so down on yourself!"

Lycana tilts her head playfully.

"After all, I HAVE faced the likes of Ash Quinn before. Can't get too much lower than that!... You are... well, a bit of a step up from THAT at the very least."

See. She can be nice sometimes.

"You tried to tell me how good you were from the moment we met, when I first joined the XWF... Don't you remember? So show me Tommy."

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lycana's post:
JimCaedus (08-16-2021), Marf (08-16-2021)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-16-2021, 08:50 PM

After a quick deliberation with himself, he then anwsers her response.

"I surely wouldn't be-smirk your name... shit, I forgot about you before to this month but you remember me like this. Maybe, i'm afraid of you... maybe i lust for you... whatever it is..

I surely would be up to face you this coming Warfare.

I can't guarantee that you will be safe with me in the ring, because I like it rough and RAWWW like an Ol' Dirty Bastard would've like it. You might have made a mistake in calling me out, but I like that shit."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
JimCaedus (08-17-2021), Lycana (08-17-2021)