Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Redemption: Chapter Two
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-15-2021, 08:35 AM

The countdown till my second reign as the XWF Universal Champion is underway since I have officially announced my rematch clause on Alias. It’s safe to say that come the close of Saturday Night Savage in just over two weeks’ time the glorified poster boy shall be slain. It has seemingly overshadowed this upcoming affair with young Betsy Granger. After feeling let down by Betsy thus far on this road to Warfare I continued to try and wrap my mind around time traveling. The longer I thought about it the more confused I became. It was time I found some answers for time traveling in its own right is a little far-fetched within the real world, the world where I live. There’s only one place where I can get the answers I need. It wasn’t an easy decision to just up and leave Jessica and BOB behind while I took this adventure because I am sure that Ozzy could have explained all of this to me and perhaps even given me the proof I need in order to literally believe we can time travel.

[Image: hollywood.gif]

Hollywood, California.

The place in which fantasy can become reality with the power of motion pictures. It is the place that has made careers but broken so many more. When you look at Hollywood in that frame of mind it shares a lot of ground with Professional Wrestling in the degree that many people try to break in but very few do, and even fewer reach my level of success. I came to Hollywood on a mission to find the one person that can answer the questions and help me understand how time travel is achieved. I found myself headed to see that very man.

The scene opens as we see Chris in the back of a town car with tinted windows being driven by a private driver down Hollywood Blvd. It’s midafternoon and the streets are packed as they usually are. The sun is beaming down, it’s muggy and depressingly hot as Chris plays on his cell phone until his driver breaks the silence.

” So what brings you to Hollywood?”

Chris raises his head looking up towards the driver’s seat while putting his phone in his lap before he addresses the driver.

” You wouldn’t believe me if I told you, dude.”

It’s not every day two complete strangers can broach the subject of time travel I suppose now is just as good of a time as any.

” Try me.”

Chris lets out a deep sigh before he responds.

” Even when I talk about it out loud I can’t believe that I flew out here for this, but long story short I am dealing with someone that time travels.”

If you could see behind the dark black shades covering the eyes of the driver you could clearly see the “what the fuck” expression exploding through his pupils which is only confirmed as he spouts out seeming on cue.

” What the fuck?!

” RIGHT!?!?!

As much as I try to wrap my mind around Betsy’s superpower that NOBODY else seems to have it’s just not clicking with me. Something that is clicking is getting to the bottom of this once and for all before taking center stage on Warfare while stealing the show at her expense. I see through her and all of her weakness to the point she might as well roll over and play goddamn dead when in my mere presence.

” I’m dead serious- this chick I am wrestling in short order legitimately time travels.”

The driver tilts his head up towards the rearview mirror looking back at me as I reluctantly nod my head up and down as he asks.

” And nobody has Baker-Acted her?”

The questions get a snicker from me under my breath with the sheer sarcastic nature of which the driver asked while he tilts his head back towards the road ahead.

” You would think that something this out there would warrant it, but I guess it’s a thing. Granted I have never seen her do it live on television… yet it is allegedly true. There is but one person who might be able to shed some light on this, or at least point me in the right direction of someone who can.”

If this dumb cunt can time travel but yet hasn’t exploited it to her advantage to see her own future AND STILL FAILS there’s not a whole lot that you can say about these “abilities” that she may or may not have. Spare me on the time/space continuum bullshit as well because that shit is just as fake as former President Trump still claiming the election was stolen from him. If I was a time traveler I would have jumped ahead and seen my failures, figured out how to turn those failures into victory. Betsy isn’t a superhero, Betsy is a chump that hangs her hat on the people around her as opposed to on her. Take a look at everything going on around her and you will see what I see; a scared little girl whose world is starting to crumble around her.

” I’m sorry man, I am still wrapping my mind around a modern-day time traveler.”

” Only in Hollywood, right?

” Clearly you’ve come to the right place because there’s a lot of strange shit out here”

” Who are you kidding? This isn’t my first rodeo out here, and trust me when I tell you the least amount of time I spend here the better off I am going to be.”

That’s kind of a lie because it’s not like I have anything else better to do with my time considering Betsy’s lack of words hurled in my general direction. It’s not like she’s going to wake up tomorrow and suddenly learn how to talk some good shit. Betsy is one of these Hollywood hopefuls that throw their eggs in one basket looking for that one moment where they can cement themselves as legitimate players only to find themselves cast in a supporting role as opposed to the lead.

It’s almost like she is the little engine that could as she constantly tells herself “I think I can, I think I can, I think I can” but the harsh reality is you can’t, and you won’t… Not as long as I am standing in your path. This story between you and I doesn’t end with a happy ending, oh no. Do you remember how you felt at the end of Avengers Endgame when all your favorite characters seemingly disappeared into thin air? How tragic that was, how many tears were shed? That’s going to pale in goddamn comparison to how you are going to feel when you wake up Thursday morning after Warfare when you realize what I already know.

You ain’t bout shit!

” I am hoping that I can get the information I need to either confirm or deny that time traveling exists. Call me crazy, but I am a realist, and if this shit is out there surely SOMEBODY has to know about it.”

” It looks like we’re about to be at your destination. Perhaps someone here will be able to help, but I won’t lie to you man… this shit sounds nuts.”

We pull up to a three-story office building located near the studios. The car pulls to a smooth stop as we see Chris reach down into the floorboard where he pulls up a black briefcase before opening his door.

” Wait for me.”

There’s a nod from the driver as Chris exits the car, briefcase in hand. He walks up the sidewalk towards a set of glass double doors into a luxurious lobby.

[Image: 95316686f47140368f322c415c588633?from=pc]

Chris walks across the lobby towards a receptionist’s desk where an older white female in business clothes can be seen hanging up one of the many phones that seem to be constantly ringing as she addresses Chris upon his approach.

” Good afternoon sir, who are you here to see?”

Chris lays his briefcase on the receptionist counter as he responds.

” Mr. Zemeckis, please.”

” And is he expecting you? Your name, please?”

” I don’t have an appointment if that is what you’re asking but I have traveled a long way just to try and grab a few words with him. My name is Chris Page, and I assure you that I am not looking for a job, I am not here for an acting career nor do I want to waste his time or mine. He can either help my situation or he can’t.”

The receptionist types on a keyboard as her eyes are locked on a monitor presumably pulling up a schedule.

” I am sorry sir but even if there was an available appointment Mr. Zemeckis doesn’t usually take walk-ins.”

” When is the earliest appointment?”

” From what I see here is booked for the next two months.”

Chris steps away from the counter as he rubs his hands over his face out of minor frustration while letting out a deep sigh. He steps back up to the receptionist’s desk.

” If it wasn’t critical that I speak with him now I wouldn’t be here. I know you are just doing your job, and I can imagine that it doesn’t pay that great. Maybe we can help each other out.”

Chris clicks open the locks on the briefcase where he opens it up and takes out 4 stacks of freshly wrapped one-hundred-dollar bills. He closes the briefcase and snaps it shut again before laying the stacks on top of the briefcase.

” Eight grand for you to cancel his next appointment and put me in their place.”

Chris sees the receptionist eyeing the money which causes him to slowly nudge it towards her.

” Easiest money you can make for just a few clicks of those keys on that keyboard in front of you.”

Chris grabs the stacks of money and slides it across the briefcase.

” Help me out. Nobody ever has to know.”

The receptionist peers around to see if anyone else is present. The coast is clear so naturally, she takes the money off the briefcase and slides it behind her counter. She takes to her keyboard where she starts to do some unseen things before looking up at Chris.

” Mr. Zemeckis’s office is on the third floor. If this doesn’t work I do not know you nor have I seen you.”

” Vice versa.”

A small victory as Chris takes the briefcase off the counter and starts to walk across the lobby to the elevators. He hits the up button and waits several seconds for the doors to open up. He steps onto the elevator where he hits “3” before the doors are shown closing. Chris stands in silence as the elevator starts to head up towards the third floor. It reaches the destination before the doors open to the lobby of Mr. Zemeckis’s floor. There’s a second receptions desk where his private secretary sits. Her eyes meet Chris’s as he walks over to her desk.

” Chris Page here to see Mr. Zemeckis, I have an appointment.”

The receptionist double-checks the scheduling.

” I show you have an appointment in just a few minutes.”

” Perfect.”

Chris turns to head to a seating area when he hears a male voice over an intercom system at the desk of his private receptionist.

” June, send in the next appointment.”

Immediately Chris turns back around where June comes out from around her desk where she leads Chris to a large set of closed oak doors. She opens the right door for Chris to enter with his briefcase in hand. Upon entering the massive office you see the following posters on the wall.

[Image: 61A9gnCrA3L._AC_SX522_.jpg]

[Image: Cast_away_film_poster.jpg]

[Image: 51EVCnsZzJL._AC_.jpg]

Sitting behind an oversized desk is arguably one of the biggest movie directors of all time. The one, the only, Robert Zemeckis.

[Image: spring2013RobertZemekis.ashx?la=en&hash=...98E10C67D4]

Robert stands as Chris walks across the office observing all the movie posters on his way over to a chair that sits in front of the desk.

” Mr. Page is it?”

Robert reaches out, extending his hand as Chris approaches. Chris reaches out with his right hand shaking the hand of Mr. Zemeckis.

” Mr. Zemeckis I really appreciate you meeting with me today. I sure do hope you are the right man I need to be talking to.”

They release the handshake.

” Please, sit.”

Chris obliges as he takes a seat across from Robert, sitting his briefcase down on the carpeted floor next to him as he directs his attention towards Mr. Zemeckis.

” So tell me why a Professional Wrestler bribed his way into a meeting with me today?”

Robert leans back in his chair with a no-nonsense feel as his statement takes him by surprise.

” Uh, how did you know all of that?”

” This is my building and there’s nothing that goes on that I am not aware of… plus you have been wrestling for thirty years, and I happen to be a fan, which explains why I am remotely entertaining this meeting and not showing you the door.”

Robert winks at Chris with a smirk on his face.

” Well at least you’re a fan. Love your work as well.”

Chris continues.

” I will cut to the chase because you are a busy man. I am currently involved in a situation that I find completely unbelievable, and if there is anyone on the face of the planet that can get me to a man that might be able to rationalize it.”

” Okay. I’m listening.”

” So here me out; I am dealing with a time traveler…”

Robert’s facial expression immediately shifts into a state of displeasure.

” I know it sounds crazy but it’s legit, or I wouldn’t have traveled all this way to see you.”

Robert lets out an unamused sigh before he asks.

” Are you stoned?”

” That’s not the point.”

Robert scoffs as he responds.

” Chris I don’t see how I can help you. Do you understand how crazy you sound? Time traveling doesn’t exist, it never has. Whoever told you that they can travel through time is lying to you.”

” That’s not true.”

Chris firmly states.

” You know better than anyone else that time travel COULD exist. There’s a lot out there our government doesn’t want us to know and will never tell us because knowledge is power. It is easy to sit back and say it doesn’t exist; but what IF it does? I don’t claim to be an expert, I consider myself a “realist” that happens to have rational thinking.”

” I will humor you for a second for no other reason than I was in attendance when you battled T-Money back in the WGWF.”

Chris chimes in.

” Which one? The one I won or the one I lost?”

” You won one?”

Chris throws up a middle finger before lowering his right hand.

” Let’s say time travel does exist, for argument’s sake, how am I supposed to help you? What can I do to end this conversation because I do have other matters I need to tend to.”

” I have done a lot of research over the last week or so, and you know a guy that might be able to enlighten me on how this is possible but more importantly how I can create my own time machine.”

” Unbelievable.”

Robert muffles under his breath before he states in a louder tone.

” And who is that?

Chris points to a framed poster of…

[Image: sho...-brown.gif]

” Him.”

Christopher Lloyd?

” No.”

Robert seems puzzled as Chris follows up.

” Doc Brown.”

Not believing what he is hearing Robert simply shakes his head before he states.

” That’s Christopher Lloyd, Chris. Doc Brown is a character in Back to the Future trilogy.”

” Or is it really Doc Brown? If Betsy is able to travel through time and space then Christopher Lloyd is really in disguise as Doc Brown. I need to know where I can find him because he will have the flux capacitor and if I can meet Betsy in whatever the fuck happens when you time travel I can leave her in the time-space continuum lost forever.”

” And why would you want to do that?”

” Because she’s a cunt.”

I use the word cunt in the literal sense. Betsy is in for a world of pain of suffering the likes she has never seen before or will ever see again. I have been a staple in this business because I know how to play the game better than anyone else. People used to give me shit about being in Robert Main’s shadow; I crushed that notion, they laughed at it taking me three tries to win the Universal Championship when most haven’t sniffed a Uni match let alone have the gold around their waist. The locker room bitched about my run because it was easier to complain than it was to beat me, and even when I was beaten there was an awful lot of help in the process to accomplish that feat.

I say all that to say that when it comes to knowing how to get the job done there isn’t anyone better than Chris Page. The proof is in the goddamn pudding for I am one of the few athletes on the face of god’s green Earth that has accomplished EVERYTHING he has put his mind to achieving. Any goal has been reached; Universal Titles, World Titles, Hall of Fames, Hall of Legends, the lists go on and on and on. Betsy is a twat-waffle that has jumped into the deep end of the pool without the aid of floatation devices; even her piss poor excuse for tits can’t help keep her head above water. I can laugh and cut up while poking fun as I expose her for the overrated hack that she has shown herself to truly be. She isn’t getting in the ring with some scrub, she’s getting into the ring with the one man that says what he means and means what the fuck he says when he says he’s coming to Warfare to embarrass her in every sense of the goddamn word.

He’s coming to Warfare to shed her blood like a stuffed pig.

He’s coming to Warfare to make her regret that she ever thought about playing Professional Wrestler while making a mockery out of the business that he’s given his life for.

He’s coming to Warfare to make a very loud statement at her expense.

” So… Can you hook me up with Doc Brown?”

” I could if he existed, Chris.”

Chris frowns as Robert continues on.

” Chris Lloyd does exist, and I mean if you want to talk to him I can give him a call.”

” Chris Lloyd, Doc Brown I get it. If you could make that call to “Chris Lloyd” and set up a meeting I’d greatly appreciate it. It will go a long way to getting me one step closer to solving this time-traveling mystery.”

” This is ]

Robert reaches over and presses a button before speaking towards a small speaker on his desk.

[red]” June, get Chris Lloyd on the line for me.”

He removes his finger from the button before shifting his attention back towards CCP.

” I can’t believe that I am doing this.”

” I can’t believe I am sitting in your office asking you to do it, but Doc Brown will have the answers, man. This is a big deal for me because IF this shit exists I want in on it.”

June buzzes back in.

” I have Mr. Lloyd for you.”

Robert reaches over picking up the phone. While he begins his conversation we hear Chris’s cell phone start to ring. He reaches into his pants pocket pulling out his cell phone. He excuses himself as he gets out of his seat and walks away from Robert’s desk before answering the call as he places his phone to his ear.

” Hello.”

There are a few seconds between before Chris states.

” Yes this is Chris Page, and I am stoked that you got my message. I am balls deep in what could be one of the biggest conspiracies or government coverups of all time. I would really like to meet up with you and pick your brain on the matter for you know more about conspiracies than anyone else I know.”

Chris listens intently to the voice on the other end of the phone before he responds.

” I believe I can be there in an hour or so if that works. Just send me over the location.”

Another few seconds of listening before Chris states.

” I will see you soon.”

Chris ends the call before sliding his phone back into the front pocket of his pants before turning around to see Robert Zemeckis hanging up his call with Christopher Lloyd.

” I got you a meeting with Chris tomorrow at noon.”

Walking back over towards Robert’s desk CCP responds.

” Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Did you tell him to bring the Delorean?”

Robert rolls his eyes as the scene slowly starts to fade to black.

... TO BE CONTINUED.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

” Guys I cannot fathom how I am going to pull myself out of the goddamn quicksand Betsy threw at me last week. I haven’t ever witnessed such a blistering verbal exchange since I toasted my Lethal Lottery opponent in 2019; I mean she really, really took a piece of my ass. You saw it, right? Of course, you didn’t because it wasn’t fucking there! Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you how NOT to cut a promo against a mother fucking beast like me! You want to talk about a strategy that is going to blow up in your goddamn face, look no further, Betsy. You do understand what a promotional package is, right? You step in front of a camera and actually talk about the opponent you have on whatever show it happens to be on; in this case, it happens to be Warfare. No wonder you have sunk to the depths of obscurity because you tried to play to your strength and even your goddamn strength has so many holes in this is going to be like taking candy from a goddamn baby.

Your single biggest downfall has always been your lack of the gift of the gab, am I right? At times listening to you talk about your opponents is less entertaining than watching mother fucking paint dry, and yet you seriously expect, you legitimately think that you can stand toe to toe with me within this battle of the words and NOT speak them? It baffles my mind how you have three chances to open that cock sucker of yours to spit some shit in my direction only to hear the sounds of crickets chirping while I ripped your cunt apart and haven’t even used my best ammunition yet! You do not blow promos when you are boxing with God because every word is valuable and critical as we are in the middle of our game. It’s something that separates the big boys such as myself and the little girls much like you. Your attempt to play a mental game has failed young Betsy, for now, it is time to completely bury you while firmly establishing that you will never be anything remotely close to Elite. Being Elite is more than just saying you are and is certainly something they don’t teach at school. You either are or you aren’t based on what you bring to the table, and from where I am sitting you haven’t brought a goddamn thing but making me waste my time slapping you around like the insignificant piece of shit that you are. I mean this was your ONE chance to show me what you got and you have handled it like a goddamn amateur and have done absolutely nothing but open my eyes to just how much you RELY on others in order to give you something to talk about. That’s hardly what we consider being Elite, we consider that being a bitch. It takes very little talent to try; you can try and fail but trying is all that matters for it shows that you’re putting effort into whatever you are doing. Your lack of words for me in your opening number only to try and “double down” in upcoming packages only exercises that fear that you have knowledge that I am the guy that is going to expose you more than Bourbon already has.

I don’t play the metaphor games, I don’t get into the blurred lines, I am into the facts my dear, and the facts here state that you are just as overrated as I thought; you’re on Demos level of overrated that he still thinks that under any name he is anything more than a jobber to the stars; it’s a harsh reality to come to grips with but it’s true nonetheless much like it rings true when it comes to you, Miss. Granger. Oh, don’t you worry or fret for I will be more than happy to reiterate that point when you step inside that steel cage and look across the ring at the one person that can give two flying fucks about your well-being or overall condition. We all saw at War Games that your best just wasn’t good enough to survive your match let alone win anything other than a pat on the back with an “atta girl” following it. How many of those have you gotten since your debut? Plenty I’m sure. OHHHHHHHHH but you better watch out there! You didn’t even compete at War Games this year!!!

Sick burn.

While yes it is incredibly easy for me to point and laugh at your performance while not being on the program I think we know that I could have jumped in and could have actually made those finals without breaking a goddamn sweat; yet when you have Main Evented every Pay-Per-View since Relentless of last year even the great and powerful Chris Page deserves a break, right? Did I take one? Nope- I was on the show stripping away what was left of Robert’s pride under the guise of a “beast”. What never ceases to amaze me is just how fucking stupid most of you have shown to be when you hit me up my DM’s raving about an appearance from an entity that doesn’t exist. A little white face paint, some black marks, a spiked jacket, and a fedora, and the marking out begins. It’s so easy to force people’s hands into thinking one thing while completely doing another. Misdirection has always been a strong suit- kind of like Betsy’s first piece of business she elected to promote last week; which might have worked on a rookie.

Nah not this guy though; now you have no choice but to respond to things I have said because you aren’t clever enough to come up with your own shit. I fucking bet you think I am the leader of BOB- idiots. Betsy, take a look at BOB, a good long look at the talents involved; Miss Fury, the XWF Tag Team Champions Them No Good Bastards Thunder Knuckles, and Bobby Bourbon, Big Money Oswald, Terry Borden, Andre Dixon. We cover a lot of ground but what makes us so goddamn great, what makes us the ELITE is how we collectively work towards the goal that we have set, unlike Legacy. We are so over that two groups have had to merge in order to try and remotely make us sweat; failed there too. Of course, it might have helped your matters if Apex or Legacy were worth a flying fuck to begin with.

Show me a better team than Them No Good Bastards?

Show me a piece of talent that opened the eyes of the entire roster more than Money Oswald.

Show me someone else who has made more strides and commanded more spotlight than Miss Fury.

Show me a single greater wrestler than Chris Page.

We are ELITE for many reasons that I wouldn’t expect you to be able to comprehend, and while yes I am well aware that our impending encounter doesn’t involve your little side pieces, but the comparisons of legitimate teamwork needs to be pointed out further as your counterparts are seemingly nowhere to be found except spot appearances that allow them to stroke their egos. Are you starting to see just how in over your head you are yet? Collectively we are a threat, but individually we are more dangerous which is all the more reason why we are head and shoulders better than anything you can bring to the table or anything that you have ever seen within the confines of this business. We can take a loss and not rage quit like ultimately what transpired at War Games, and yet we came out looking better in defeat than we would have within victory. Need proof? BOB is still on the tips of the tongues of the masses. Can you say the same?

I am going to fuck your world up.

I am going to enjoy wiping the mat with every inch of your face.

I will take great pleasure in exploiting you for the nothing happening turd monkey you are.

Without me, without BOB the name Betsy Granger isn’t even in the equation for you suck that goddamn bad you had to coattail your way into a mother fucking match with me! And make no mistake about it, sugar tits that’s exactly what you have done. You picked a fight with the wrong man at the wrong time. I am not going to hold anything back when we are locked inside that Cage because I know that you are looking at this for what it is; your only shot at saving whatever is left of your credibility. Just stop it now for you lost that month ago.

You never had to stick your nose in my business to get a piece of me.

All you had to do was ask.

Why didn’t you? Oh, that’s right because I would have told you to fuck off than much like I am telling you now.

You reek of regret which is probably how you feel about now knowing that I am not halfway done tearing into you while I have done nothing but make it look oh so easy thus far with it only getting easier when you actually bothered to throw some words in my general direction instead of coming out hot and heavy only to waste your time cooling off while trying to pad your next with a slu of nonsensical gibberish you can spout to make it appear as if you are something more than a footnote on my way to Alias and recapturing what you take pride in assisting in taking away from me, the Universal Championship. Betsy, we both have our own motives and intentions; I’ve made mine perfectly clear. Not only am I going to humble you, not only am I going to humiliate you, but I am also going to make sure that you aren’t capable of making our Twelve Person Tag Team Match in a couple of weeks; not that you would be missed by any means or stretch of the imagination because you pack as much of a punch as a popcorn fart. I am going to stick my size thirteen so far up your cunt you will be flossing with my shoe strings by the time I am done toying with you because that’s what’s happening here. Sit back and take some notes because I am going to show everyone why I am the measuring stick while you continue to showcase that you aren’t anything more than expendable. For those of you, new guys or gals that have recently influx into the Xtreme Wrestling Federation that desperately want to make a name for themselves at my expense of the expense of BOB might you all do yourselves a favor and take a long look at what Betsy Granger’s many mistakes for when you get your shot at dealing with the tippy-top of the federation… and do the opposite by giving a shit, by putting in the effort while not making yourself look like you do not belong in the equation.

I’m not saying your end result is going to be any better than what is in store for ole Betsy on Warfare but you will make it more entertaining for me.

Speaking of entertaining- how is Heather going to deal with sitting ringside having to call your public execution? How many emotions is she going to go through as she calls Chris Page, a guy that’s been up in them guts more times than I can count donkey punches you from one side of the ring to the other, and all points in between? Her star pupil that she had such high hopes for getting pummeled within an inch of her life while being locked inside that cold, unforgiving steel Cage with a selfish prick that is not going to stop until I beat the goddamn brakes off you! What’s cute is how you are playing this entire deal. It’s no wonder you can’t seem to find success past the middle of the card when you are so flawed when you are so goddamn ignorant to think that you can hold off and drop a bomb in the final hours like in a pathetic attempt to bait someone like me in, and actually think it was or is going to work. Your glass ceiling was the Shooting Star division, and with that division going up in smoke faster than some fine herb in one of my bongs you got nowhere else to turn, nowhere else to go but fucking down… and I am not talking about going down on my twig and berries, you’re going to be removed from this business because when I am done rag tagging you there’s not going to be any face you can save. I am not just going to beat you, I’m not going to skate by and fluke my way to a victory… I am going to make sure that this is as definitive as definitive can be. There’s not going to be any room for misinterpretation or misdirection when you are left laying on the mat in an unconscious state that not even a kiss from your prince charming will be able to wake you up. I also hate to be the bearer of bad news when it comes to Mr. Bobby Bourbon because I know he is feverishly looking to take a piece of your ass but there’s not going to be anything left of you, Betsy. You are already a shell of what you were once, and you’re a shell that I am going to crush under my boot come Wednesday Night on Warfare. This is just the first trail on my road to redemption which means that failure is not an option. I must destroy you before I move on to Alias where I will reclaim MY Universal Championship. This is life, these are the moments that I live for because there’s nothing more satisfying than exacting a lot of revenge in a short period of time against two people such as you and Alias who clearly have it coming, and in the process reclaiming my throne where I will once again rule over the Xtreme Wrestling Federation with an Iron goddamn Fist!

You can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

You are the next egg that is going to hit my frying pan young Betsy. You are on borrowed time that is rapidly running out. It’s just a shame that if you gave all your other opponents the same energy and time you’ve given me you might have actually been a success rather than hitting and maintaining that subpar level you’ve found yourself in today. When I am done with you the only logical place for you to go is to pull up a chair next to that has been Halliwell and do some fucking commentary for the last place you will want to step foot in is a professional wrestling ring. You’ve called down the thunder, well now you’re going to get it… not just a piece of it, you’re going to get the shit storm that comes with it. We both know how this ends as you will find yourself on that ever-familiar position when you rub shoulders with legitimate legends within this sport, much like Heather found herself in with me for nearly a goddamn year… on your back.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Chris Page's post:
ALIAS (08-17-2021), Gator (08-18-2021), HeavensToBetsy (08-17-2021), Jessica Tremor (08-15-2021), JimCaedus (08-16-2021), Marf (08-15-2021)