Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Ayee
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-13-2021, 08:23 PM

("Want to help us catch some bad guys?"

That's all that the mysterious Mr. Blue had to say to get Ruby involved in the next mission.

Of course, Centurion hates the idea. Not only is Ruby putting herself in harm's way, but she's also getting involved in a fight that is strictly his. But Ruby is an independent person, and she wasn't going to be deterred from doing her civic duty...even if that duty is born out of Blue's selfishness.

We open up in a small city somewhere in Cambodia. There, we see Centurion and Mr. Blue sitting in the backseat of a car. A few years in front of them is Ruby, who is wearing a pair of ripped shorts and a baggy tshirt. She has an unlit cigarette in her hand, and she glances around the street, which is mostly empty.)

Centurion: Can I remind you how terrible of an idea this is?

Blue: Yes, I heard you the first nineteen times.

Centurion: Weren't you the one who didn't want Ruby involved? You thought she was going to be "too much of a hero" and blow the whole operation.

Blue: I know you're struggling keeping up with what is going on here, so let me explain it to you again. What we're doing here has nothing to do with our operation in China. This is simply to disrupt Giovanni's operations and send him a message. Besides, no one else can do this job. We need someone who looks like she's weak, but can really defend herself. Ruby is the perfect fit for that role.

Centurion: Well...I still think this is a terrible idea.

Blue: Yeah, well look alive, sweetheart, because the show has begun.

(Blue points out of the front windshield at a car driving down the street. The car is driving slowly, and makes a turn down a side street right next to where Ruby is standing.)

Blue: There are three people in that car. The man in the back is Giovanni's "talent scout". He's going to be the one who decides if it's worth going after her or not. They will make a second lap around the block, at which point they will park the vehicle behind the building. The driver and the man in the passenger seat are the muscle. When Ruby resists, the two of them will jump out of the vehicle to try and contain her. Most of the time, women around here don't make it to that stage.

Centurion: Which means the "muscle" are likely massive pussies?

Blue: I would not have put it quite that way, but yes, they will be easy for a trained fighter such as yourself to take them out.

Centurion: And if they pull guns on us?

Blue: Pray.

(Just as Mr. Blue predicted, the car makes a second pass in front of Ruby, this time slowing down further. Ruby tugs at the bottom of her shirt, in an act to make her look nervous, as the car drives down the side street once again. Mr. Blue opens his door and immediately turns off the cabin light.)

Blue: Get ready.

(Centurion opens his door, as well, and the two of them place their right legs out of the car. After a few minutes, a suited man, looking Russian or a Eastern European of some sort, approaches Ruby.)

Blue: (whispers) Alright, get out.

(Centurion and Mr. Blue step out of the car and slowly close their doors so as not to make any sound. The suited man talks to Ruby for a few minutes, with Ruby looking down at her shoes and around at the environment as he does so. Finally, after a few seconds, the man stops speaking, and looks Ruby in the eyes. Ruby looks down at her shoes and sheepishly shakes her head, and as she does, the man reaches out and violently grabs Ruby's wrist. Ruby immediately kicks the man in the ankle before flipping him over and slamming him onto the concrete.)

Blue: NOW!!

(Centurion and Mr. Blue sprint forwards as the other two men - both Cambodian men wearing tshirts and jeans - round the corner. They go to run at Ruby and their downed comrade, but they also spot Centurion and Mr. Blue running towards them. The moment of panic is enough to freeze them, causing Centurion to tackle them both to the ground. One smacks his head and gets knocked cold, while the other rolls over onto his stomach and tries to get to his feet; however, he is immediately met with a kick to the head. The three "heroes" pull out zip ties from their pocket and ties the villains hands behind their backs. Ruby jumps up with a big smile on her face.)

Ruby: DID YOU FLIPPIN' SEE THAT! I just took down a sex trafficker! With an Ippon judo throw!

Centurion: That was legit.

(Mr. Blue flips the European man over.)

Blue: My friends, meet Garry Karpov. One of Giovanni DeSantis's most devoted foot soldiers. He is the eyes and ears of the entire operation in Southeast Asia.

Karpov: The God of Death is coming for you, Andy Cortinovis! And he's coming for you, Alfie Blue! None of you will stop the prophecy from being achieved! None of you will stop Armageddon's Reign!

Blue: Yeah, yeah.

(Mr. Blue turns back to face Ruby and Centurion.)

Blue: You guys should head back to the airport. The authorities will be here in about 10 minutes. I'll stay here until they arrive.

(Ruby feverishly nods before wrapping his arm around the small of Centurion's back.)

Ruby: Make me a drink! I kinda want to kick something!

(Ruby and Centurion walk away, leaving Mr. Blue with the three tied up bandits. Once Centurion and Ruby get a distance away, Mr. Blue pulls a pistol out of his pocket as the camera cuts.)
("Want to help us catch some bad guys?"

That's all that the mysterious Mr. Blue had to say to get Ruby involved in the next mission.

Of course, Centurion hates the idea. Not only is Ruby putting herself in harm's way, but she's also getting involved in a fight that is strictly his. But Ruby is an independent person, and she wasn't going to be deterred from doing her civic duty...even if that duty is born out of Blue's selfishness.

We open up in a small city somewhere in Cambodia. There, we see Centurion and Mr. Blue sitting in the backseat of a car. A few years in front of them is Ruby, who is wearing a pair of ripped shorts and a baggy tshirt. She has an unlit cigarette in her hand, and she glances around the street, which is mostly empty.)

Centurion: Can I remind you how terrible of an idea this is?

Blue: Yes, I heard you the first nineteen times.

Centurion: Weren't you the one who didn't want Ruby involved? You thought she was going to be "too much of a hero" and blow the whole operation.

Blue: I know you're struggling keeping up with what is going on here, so let me explain it to you again. What we're doing here has nothing to do with our operation in China. This is simply to disrupt Giovanni's operations and send him a message. Besides, no one else can do this job. We need someone who looks like she's weak, but can really defend herself. Ruby is the perfect fit for that role.

Centurion: Well...I still think this is a terrible idea.

Blue: Yeah, well look alive, sweetheart, because the show has begun.

(Blue points out of the front windshield at a car driving down the street. The car is driving slowly, and makes a turn down a side street right next to where Ruby is standing.)

Blue: There are three people in that car. The man in the back is Giovanni's "talent scout". He's going to be the one who decides if it's worth going after her or not. They will make a second lap around the block, at which point they will park the vehicle behind the building. The driver and the man in the passenger seat are the muscle. When Ruby resists, the two of them will jump out of the vehicle to try and contain her. Most of the time, women around here don't make it to that stage.

Centurion: Which means the "muscle" are likely massive pussies?

Blue: I would not have put it quite that way, but yes, they will be easy for a trained fighter such as yourself to take them out.

Centurion: And if they pull guns on us?

Blue: Pray.

(Just as Mr. Blue predicted, the car makes a second pass in front of Ruby, this time slowing down further. Ruby tugs at the bottom of her shirt, in an act to make her look nervous, as the car drives down the side street once again. Mr. Blue opens his door and immediately turns off the cabin light.)

Blue: Get ready.

(Centurion opens his door, as well, and the two of them place their right legs out of the car. After a few minutes, a suited man, looking Russian or a Eastern European of some sort, approaches Ruby.)

Blue: (whispers) Alright, get out.

(Centurion and Mr. Blue step out of the car and slowly close their doors so as not to make any sound. The suited man talks to Ruby for a few minutes, with Ruby looking down at her shoes and around at the environment as he does so. Finally, after a few seconds, the man stops speaking, and looks Ruby in the eyes. Ruby looks down at her shoes and sheepishly shakes her head, and as she does, the man reaches out and violently grabs Ruby's wrist. Ruby immediately kicks the man in the ankle before flipping him over and slamming him onto the concrete.)

Blue: NOW!!

(Centurion and Mr. Blue sprint forwards as the other two men - both Cambodian men wearing tshirts and jeans - round the corner. They go to run at Ruby and their downed comrade, but they also spot Centurion and Mr. Blue running towards them. The moment of panic is enough to freeze them, causing Centurion to tackle them both to the ground. One smacks his head and gets knocked cold, while the other rolls over onto his stomach and tries to get to his feet; however, he is immediately met with a kick to the head. The three "heroes" pull out zip ties from their pocket and ties the villains hands behind their backs. Ruby jumps up with a big smile on her face.)

Ruby: DID YOU FLIPPIN' SEE THAT! I just took down a sex trafficker! With an Ippon judo throw!

Centurion: That was legit.

(Mr. Blue flips the European man over.)

Blue: My friends, meet Garry Karpov. One of Giovanni DeSantis's most devoted foot soldiers. He is the eyes and ears of the entire operation in Southeast Asia.

Karpov: The God of Death is coming for you, Andy Cortinovis! And he's coming for you, Alfie Blue! None of you will stop the prophecy from being achieved! None of you will stop Armageddon's Reign!

Blue: Yeah, yeah.

(Mr. Blue turns back to face Ruby and Centurion.)

Blue: You guys should head back to the airport. The authorities will be here in about 10 minutes. I'll stay here until they arrive.

(Ruby feverishly nods before wrapping his arm around the small of Centurion's back.)

Ruby: Make me a drink! I kinda want to kick something!

(Ruby and Centurion walk away, leaving Mr. Blue with the three tied up bandits. Once Centurion and Ruby get a distance away, Mr. Blue pulls a pistol out of his pocket as the camera cuts.)

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Centurion's post:
Derrick Diamond (08-14-2021), Dolly Waters (08-13-2021), Ruby (08-14-2021), Theo Pryce (08-14-2021), thewizard (08-13-2021)