Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 09:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEMBER PROFILES
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-11-2021, 06:10 AM

We are still having some difficulty with some images on the site not working properly. If you could help us out and check to see if your profile avatar actually exists or not that would be great! Just add a new link in there if need be and it should be fine. I'll have to fix half the shop images manually, I think, but whatever.

While we are on the topic of profiles though, let me request a couple more things from you all:

LINK TO ROSTER

There's a part of your profile that asks for this, which is helpful to people when they are writing matches etc. Please ensure that you have this in your profile - and if you have made a new roster since the first time you linked one, update it please.

FINISHER/THEME

Similarly, there's a spot in the profile asking for these. A lot of times people change their finishers, themes, pic bases, etc and never update them on the profile itself. That can lead to mix ups, so just try to make sure everything is updated.

ENTRANCES

Please have one! There's a ton of rosters where this is skipped. When I have to write them myself I am probably going to make fun of you in it, because I am immature. So unless you want the Titus O'Neill Greatest Rumble entrance, you really should add one! Or add a normal one, a special one, and one for titles! That's fine too!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
B.O.B. D (08-11-2021), Jessica Tremor (08-11-2021), JimCaedus (08-12-2021), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (08-11-2021), Thaddeus Duke (08-11-2021), Theo Pryce (08-11-2021)

Messages In This Thread
MEMBER PROFILES - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-11-2021, 06:10 AM
re:MEMBER PROFILES - by B.O.B. D - 08-11-2021, 01:29 PM
MEMBER PROFILES - by Thaddeus Duke - 08-11-2021, 04:49 PM
re:MEMBER PROFILES - by Lord Raab - 08-12-2021, 12:46 PM
re:MEMBER PROFILES - by Atara Raven - 08-11-2021, 09:47 PM