Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEMBER PROFILES
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-11-2021, 06:10 AM

We are still having some difficulty with some images on the site not working properly. If you could help us out and check to see if your profile avatar actually exists or not that would be great! Just add a new link in there if need be and it should be fine. I'll have to fix half the shop images manually, I think, but whatever.

While we are on the topic of profiles though, let me request a couple more things from you all:

LINK TO ROSTER

There's a part of your profile that asks for this, which is helpful to people when they are writing matches etc. Please ensure that you have this in your profile - and if you have made a new roster since the first time you linked one, update it please.

FINISHER/THEME

Similarly, there's a spot in the profile asking for these. A lot of times people change their finishers, themes, pic bases, etc and never update them on the profile itself. That can lead to mix ups, so just try to make sure everything is updated.

ENTRANCES

Please have one! There's a ton of rosters where this is skipped. When I have to write them myself I am probably going to make fun of you in it, because I am immature. So unless you want the Titus O'Neill Greatest Rumble entrance, you really should add one! Or add a normal one, a special one, and one for titles! That's fine too!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
B.O.B. D (08-11-2021), Jessica Tremor (08-11-2021), JimCaedus (08-12-2021), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (08-11-2021), Thaddeus Duke (08-11-2021), Theo Pryce (08-11-2021)
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-11-2021, 01:29 PM

OMG, as a match writer, PLEASE give me fucking entrances! Not only is it easy to just copy and paste at the beginning, it also gives me more time to write the match itself as opposed to having to take the time to think of what your character MIGHT use for an entrance, and possibly fucking it up/wasting time.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
Marf (08-12-2021), Ned Kaye (08-11-2021)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-11-2021, 04:49 PM

I'd like to add that putting in the video ID too, (everything after the = sign) is so much easier on match writers and show runners.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
B.O.B. D (08-12-2021), Dolly Waters (08-11-2021), JimCaedus (08-12-2021), Marf (08-12-2021), Ned Kaye (08-11-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-11-2021)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-11-2021, 09:47 PM

(08-11-2021, 06:10 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: We are still having some difficulty with some images on the site not working properly. If you could help us out and check to see if your profile avatar actually exists or not that would be great! Just add a new link in there if need be and it should be fine. I'll have to fix half the shop images manually, I think, but whatever.

While we are on the topic of profiles though, let me request a couple more things from you all:

LINK TO ROSTER

There's a part of your profile that asks for this, which is helpful to people when they are writing matches etc. Please ensure that you have this in your profile - and if you have made a new roster since the first time you linked one, update it please.

FINISHER/THEME

Similarly, there's a spot in the profile asking for these. A lot of times people change their finishers, themes, pic bases, etc and never update them on the profile itself. That can lead to mix ups, so just try to make sure everything is updated.

ENTRANCES

Please have one! There's a ton of rosters where this is skipped. When I have to write them myself I am probably going to make fun of you in it, because I am immature. So unless you want the Titus O'Neill Greatest Rumble entrance, you really should add one! Or add a normal one, a special one, and one for titles! That's fine too!

Oh..so that's what having Osira come out naked was about..dirty dog.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-12-2021), JimCaedus (08-12-2021)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-12-2021, 07:57 AM

I mean... that was pretty awesome, tho...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
JimCaedus (08-12-2021)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-12-2021, 08:02 AM

(08-11-2021, 04:49 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: I'd like to add that putting in the video ID too, (everything after the = sign) is so much easier on match writers and show runners.

You could actually go a step further than that and just put the whole thing in as you'd want it formatted - just put it between [co de] markers and we can easily grab it off of the profile with a simple cut/paste. Example:

Code:
[center][youtube]_7anctpbSSo[/youtube][/center]

Big Pimpin' Saul Goldfarb walks out to his music and stops to breakdance in the ramp before [b][size=x-large][color=#FF0000]RUNNING[/color][/size][/B] TO THE RING!

Big Pimpin' Saul Goldfarb walks out to his music and stops to breakdance in the ramp before RUNNING TO THE RING!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (08-12-2021), Drew Archyle (08-12-2021), JimCaedus (08-12-2021)
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-12-2021, 12:46 PM

(08-12-2021, 08:02 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said:
(08-11-2021, 04:49 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: I'd like to add that putting in the video ID too, (everything after the = sign) is so much easier on match writers and show runners.

You could actually go a step further than that and just put the whole thing in as you'd want it formatted - just put it between [co de] markers and we can easily grab it off of the profile with a simple cut/paste. Example:

Code:
[center][youtube]_7anctpbSSo[/youtube][/center]

Big Pimpin' Saul Goldfarb walks out to his music and stops to breakdance in the ramp before [b][size=x-large][color=#FF0000]RUNNING[/color][/size][/B] TO THE RING!

Big Pimpin' Saul Goldfarb walks out to his music and stops to breakdance in the ramp before RUNNING TO THE RING!

Yeah, but the problem with the youtube videos and it's why I never post them is that some videos aren't available to people to view or listen to outside of country regions as some are region blocked. The only way to watch them is if you got VPN which not everyone has.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Hate Post Like Post