Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 08:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Chase
Rampage Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-10-2021, 04:47 PM

The moment Rampage signed his contract, he knew things would never be the same. He knew Saturday Night Savage needed his leadership skills, giving them more respect compared to the other shows. However, he did not know that this experience would once again lead him on an adventure that he would never forget. Rampage was all about breaking the rules and not being caught. In fact, he planned to force Saturday Night Savage to make some new ones as he traveled down the freeway, leaving the city of Jacksonville to enjoy a beautiful trip down the Florida coast. He was driving a white bronco as he leans back and speeds up. A few minutes go by when he notices the flashing lights in his rear-view mirror. Rampage removed his seatbelt, rolled down the window, and flipped off the police. He had no intention of stopping and before long it was a high-speed chase.

[Image: 39LR.gif]

He always wanted to be in a police chase regardless of how it was going to end it was time to enjoy the moment. He has his phone and begins recording, hoping to one day show his kids this footage as he proved he can escape anything because he is The World’s Largest Asshole.

Marf, I love the fact that you don’t a fuck about my name. Is it because you do not care or you are just too Canadian and stupid to understand the English language? I say the same thing about your mom when I am banging in the back of the Bronco, in fact, it’s probably why the cops are chasing me. I was hitting it so hard she was screaming bloody murder, but I refuse to pull over. I do not care what authority you have over me, no one is going to determine what Rampage does. I have to admit Rampage has been called a meat suit before but never by a man. Do you even know what a meat suit is or maybe a cock-eat sandwich? I am sorry you are in denial about your sexuality, Marf it will soon be clear when you realize you enjoy being dominated by men and women because you're a bitch. Marf, one thing you will understand is that I am at the top of the XWF food chain compared to you. I don’t care what you say about your Wargames experience, it will look like child’s play once our match begins. I love the fact you are so interested in my personal life, but then again, maybe that’s because you don’t have one. Why would anyone want to hang with you when it’s clear I’m always the life of the party? it’s okay if you’re jealous I don’t blame you since I am the total package, according to your sister at least. It’s funny you mention my IQ when you’re the one wanting a match with me. How fucking dumb do you have to be to have a death sentence? It’s okay though you keep denying the truth and blaming others it doesn’t fix stupid.

The high-speed chase had been going on for hours at this point. They shut the entire city and surrounding area down until further notice, making sure Rampage could harm no one on the road. He approached an exit as a crowd was present and they cheer him on, running over the barricades, laughing the entire time.

[Image: cc8263c3b4581eb28e2689db09e749c9.gif]

He passed the crowd waving at them, watching them make a blockade, stopping the police from pursuing any further. Once the cops were out of his visual, he floors it, wanting to distance himself from them as much as possible. Not wanting to take a break, he slides on some leather gloves. They did not fit his hand, but for what he had planned. Rampage can hear the sirens far in the distance as he jumps out of the Bronco. His body bounces and rolls for what seems like forever. Once he stops, he stands up, dusting himself off.

Solid as a brick fucking wall fellas. Do you really think I am going to fall to the likes of you? I can tell you want what I have because being a rare athlete is special. The only time Marf and HUNTER will special is when someone touches them during bedtime in their special place. It’s okay to be intimidated by me, even if the denial is there. You are going to be petrified getting in the ring with me. A giant should be tough and not show weakness that is why I am not the typical opponent I am going to bring you to tears. I am going to make you beg for leniency only to fall on mute ears, not caring what happens to you. It is a disgrace seeing you in XWF knowing you bring the reputation down. I will proudly fight each of you on the street in front of the whole damn world. Those who refuse to fear me clearly do not understand how I work. There is no option in this matter Marf and HUNTER can no longer sleep at night once they see what genuine fear is. Marf, the way you speak about me gives me the impression you know me, but the reality is I am not someone you deal with every day. I hope you find your balls by the time our match starts either way, though I will beat your bitch ass down as you kneel before me and proclaim me the greatest force this company has ever seen.

He eludes the police the entire day as they continue pursuing him on foot. Once darkness falls, Rampage slides into a nearby lake and swims quietly to the middle. Keeping his head barely above the water, he watches the flashlights go back and forth. The police even stop for a moment and check the edge of the lake. His heart was racing, wanting to jump out and attack. Eventually, they leave the area as the sun breaks over the horizon. Rampage decides to hang around the area until later that evening making sure the coast was clear. He finds his way to a small town. Once there, he visits a graveyard just inside the town limits. As he approaches the gate he notices it is closed.

[Image: Picture+008.jpg]

Rampage looks around making sure the coast was clear as he breaks the gate open with one solid punch. He stands in the entrance deciding to take a little walk and remind Marf and HUNTER of their fates.

Marf do not make me laugh. You couldn’t take a permanent marker and make it stick. What makes you think you can handle what Rampage is going to dish out? You are going to be the first to find out that Rampage does not bruise. Rampage will never bleed and Rampage will never give you an inch. You are going to earn every punch and kick against me. Every time you punch my body, it will bruise your hand. I know to most I look like a fat bastard, but believe me, I am strong, scary, and deadly with just one punch to the side of your fucking hand.

He walks around the graveyard a little more as he notices a nearby disturbance in the ground.

HUNTER, how did you get that name exactly? It is a name reserved for the strong and courageous but yet you still have yet to make an appearance. Is the HUNTER running scared? Did the HUNTER do the smart thing and leave XWF knowing that he would probably not make it out alive? Well, let me say this: HUNTER! I thrive on being the hunter it is something deep inside my bones that will never let me go. The moment I lose my drive to hunt is when I retire. Unfortunately for both of you, my drive is stronger than ever. This match is going to be one of the greatest in my career here. We only get one chance to make a great first impression and that is exactly what I will do. As The World’s Largest Asshole, I may treat you like absolute garbage then again, it should be nothing new to you. It will be during this match that Rampage will see the future and know that his dream of being the top dog is within reach. HUNTER, you need to pay close attention to what I am about to say. Rampage was not always the monster I am today. I was weak, cowardly, and alone, but it was during that time I realized just what I was capable of. I am now full of confidence, adrenaline, and destruction. I know how to use them to my advantage each one to make both you and Marf submit to my demands. I have earned the right to be the asshole everyone hates. Breaking my opponents in half is the least I can do. No one will care and that is fine by me. You and Marf do not realize just how big this opportunity is. It would blow away your mind if you had the competence to understand anything. Marf, you're supposed to be the veteran in our match, is that correct? Yet when that bell rings, I am going to be the one taking you to school. I will do things to your body that you would never think possible. This is going to be very fun for someone like me. I love the disrespect you are showing me and writing me off. It makes my blood boil and the last thing either of you wants to do is piss me off. I am the World’s Largest Asshole for a God Damn reason and disrespecting me the way you have is a good way to end up in a place like this. When the two of you step in MY ring and that bell sounds, you and HUNTER will be brutalized to exhaustion. Your lungs will fill up with blood, making the struggle that much harder. I will be there to laugh in both your fucking faces, knowing the internal injuries will be a lasting moment in your life. Once you guys are weakened, there is no recovery time with me. I am going to be the craziest bastard you have ever laid eyes on.

As he gets closer Rampage notices two graves that have been dug next to each other. He kneels down by the two holes in the ground and smiles.

[Image: ibtl-18-2-empty-graves1-e1383150690464.jpg]

I am not sure what the tragic story behind these graves is, but Marf and HUNTER their stories will be mild compared to the tragedy that awaits you. When I speak of death, I am not talking about ending your life because that would be doing you a favor. I am speaking of a wrestling death that is slow and toxic. Every day, you will see me backstage and have a nervous breakdown, wondering if I am going to torment you more. Marf, I am going to let you voice your opinion about me because, unlike you, I do my talking in the ring. I am going to show you what this enormous pile of moldy shit can do to an incompetent little boy who still needs his mom’s nipple in order to survive. This is going to be a massacre, and it is my honor to make a man out of you finally. It is something your scumbag father could never do, and your slut mom refused to do because she was ashamed of you. I am going to do your seven-foot daddy and you’ll be kissing my feet backstage, asking for forgiveness. This will not stop you from running your fucking mouth, but at least I get the joy of shutting you up, even for a day.

He slows down his breathing being more sinister than ever.

I am done speaking about both of ya involved in the match. It is time for me to speak some truth about myself and why The World’s Largest Asshole is is putting the entire XWF on notice. I have the most to prove and nothing to lose. Being a big guy, that odds will never be in my favor. However, I am all about turning the odds into a more favorable situation for me. When I walk, everyone can hear me coming. I am a freight train going maximum speed with no intentions to stop. I do not screw up I just deliver when the lights are brightest. Marf and HUNTER you are about to get the Rampage experience. It is Armageddon inside the ring. Both of you will want to forget about this night. It will go down as one of the worse matches of your career. The only thing this match is going to test is my agility, ability, and integrity and I will pass across the board. Time is up for repentance Satan is coming in the flesh and his name is Rampage. Get your soul right, fellas, you are about to meet the maker of life and death.

Once Rampage was done speaking he stood up spat into the graves turning around and walking the way innocently back the way he came in. He made sure to not be seen by anyone as the big guy continues down the road looking for another opportunity to present itself.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Rampage's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-11-2021), Dolly Waters (08-10-2021), Marf (08-11-2021), Theo Pryce (08-10-2021), thewizard (08-13-2021)