Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ever Encroaching Corruption
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-07-2021, 05:36 PM

[bWo][/bWo]

Darkness blankets the Sephtis Compound, while outside stands three figures clad in white and gold, with Phantom Panzer standing outside at the edge of the darkness.

"So, Pops what kind of clown fuckery do you have in store today?"

He snaps his fingers as the figures continue to fire, slowly chipping away at the darkness, pushing it back inch by inch as the bullets they fire explode with radiant light.

"You're not supposed to have this kind of power, father! Give up the Deity! Give it back so it can stand trial! I will kill you by giving you mushroom stamps all over your goddamn face, and when they find your corpse, it's just one giant fucking imprint of my fat clowny DICK!"

He claps his hands, tired of the chipping his people were performing, as the radiance burst forward, pushing the darkness fast and hard towards the mansion itself.

"RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!"

The loud piercing roar split through the air, and the darkness was pushed fast right back into Panzer and his squad, enveloping all four.

Stomp, stomp,

"Yeah yeah yeah, we get it. Yer big and scary, Old Man."

Oswald's godly form slowly reveals itself to the squad.

"Hello there, boys. Come to take me from my host?"

The figure cracked a smile that turned into a smirk.

"Let's see how well Panzer trained you children."

One by one, the three men rushed at him, two of them blasting at him with otherworldly guns, another slicing at his body, trying to cut him down. Darkness seeped out of his wounds like ink from a burst pen causing the creature to growl loudly.

"It's a good effort, Panzer. Very good."

The darkness surounding them seemed to rush backward, as if rushing into his wounds to close them off, heal him, as light shot at the tendrils attempting to aide him, from none other than Panzer, who simply held up his left hand like a gun, and was shooting the projectiles from the tip of his index finger.

"Uh uh uh, Pops. You're not allowed to heal! Bad boy! It's time to take your medicine!"

Seeing he was not allowed to heal, he forced the tendrils to form a coccoon of darkness around him, the radiance bouncing off of the shell.

"But this effort, child..."

He threw out his arms, and the coccoon exploded, sending shards of the corruption like they were spears.

"LOOK OUT!"

[Image: yHh7LLdl.jpg]

The first man looked up after protecting himself, at Oswald's form as it seemingly appeared before him, sending a harsh knee to the gut, causing him to spit out blood and whatever he ate the hours before this battle. He was slammed to the ground, and with a cracking of bones and the squish of flesh and muscle, a massive foot print is bore straight through his back.

"is fruitless."

[Image: XJvkPRql.jpg]

This made the two left alive to shoot and slice at him in retalliation for what he did to their comrade, but he capitalized on this anger, this vengeful attitude, smirking as he watched the last gunner moved around, examining his movements. That is when Oswald commanded a spear of darkness come out from underneath him, spearing the man diagonally from right hip straight through his torso, piercing and tearing lungs, stomach, and heart, leaving the man to feel pain and then death within seconds as blood spilled down the rigid lance of shadow.

[Image: xvzTD5El.jpg]

The last man fought harder with his anger, and with grief and hate in his eyes, forcing more strength behind those cuts, causing deeper lacerations, causing Oswald to drop to one knee as the other had its Achilles' tendon cut. However, now with the creature down, he leapt up to try and finish the job, but as he did so, he could see a grin on Oswald's face as the "skin" on his body became like a porcupine when it's rolled up to defend itself, long spikes covering his body, forcing the man to land into them, penetrating him time and time again in different areas of his body.

"You sent them to their deaths, Panzer."

The creature slowly rose to his feet, the darkness seeping into his wounds, inky mist sewing him up. as blood began to coat his body. The source of it being the third man's body having been caught onto his head. He turns to face Panzer, who had disappeared. He chuckled, grabbing the man off his body and throwing him to the ground, to get consumed.

"Maybe you'll get me next time, Clown."

The darkness dissipated, as did the Godly form. Once Oswald has walked to the door of his mansion, he looked over his shoulder, smiling as he fixes his suit and walks inside, slowly closing the door.

"What can I say, that I haven't already declared before? I fought Thias, we came to a draw. Borden has beaten me. Centurion, however, may end up bringing his A-game. I hope he does, I hope all three of them do. Because I'm continuing to grow even more powerful. You three lack the substance to go further than this. At Anarchy, I will end that show, with all three underneath my bootheel. All three will understand that they cannot destroy, contain or break my feeling of being superior. Destruction is upon them, and its name?

Oswald.

Autem.

Sephtis.

Join BOB and you too, can witness my rise to dominance as the Anarchy champ, and ruler of the show. As its first and only God Champion."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-17-2021), ALIAS (08-07-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-08-2021), Dolly Waters (08-07-2021), JimCaedus (08-07-2021), Latina Submission Machina (08-20-2021), MrBig (08-08-2021), Ned Kaye (08-07-2021), Oliver Main (08-19-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-09-2021)