Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
As I sift and drift through bullshit, that plagues from day to day...
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-06-2021, 06:47 PM

Walk right through the front door and slam it,
Head straight for the liquor cabinet,
And bitch about,
Your colleagues.
Loneliness and emptiness and happiness,
We're powerless until we notice,
We're useless.

Oh would you ever want to sin?
Oh take me back to where we both begin,
Simply somehow.

Lay your lovers and mothers and fathers in the road.
Roll right over their bodies,
If they left you undersold.

Lay your bullies and bosses and best friends in the road.
Roll right over their bodies,
If they left you undersold.

Marf slowly blinks his eyes and squints for a moment, the locker room lights partially blinding. He rubs his eyes as he slowly sits up and attempts to get his bearings. Had he passed out without realizing it? War Games had ended just hours ago but nobody else was in the room but him. Marf pushes himself up and stands up while trying to ignore the dizzy feeling coursing through his beat up body. His face is slightly swollen and there’s dried blood coated in his beard. Marf clears his throat.

Charlie? Dolly? Robert? The fuck is everyone...?

Marf exits the locker room and makes his way through the back hallways of the silent arena. As he stumbles through the empty gorilla position Marf stops and finds a pool of blood. It seems to trail out towards the ring so Marf follows it onto the stage and heads for the ring. The trail of blood zig zags and then goes up the steel steps and into the ring, stopping in the middle. Marf rolls into the empty ring while the silence of the big arena is almost deafening. He stares down at the blood, his own growing cold as his mind wonders who’s it is. Marf crouches down and reaches out to touch the blood.

Yo what the fuck!?

Marf stops and looks up. Charlie Nickles, Robert Main and Dolly Waters are all standing on the apron staring at Marf with unusually wide smirks on their faces.

The fuck were all of you!?

Forget about that, what the fuck are you doing? Playing with blood, come on man that’s fucked even for your weird ass.

Yeah seriously I thought you were done with the Left Hand satanic ritual bullshit?

Take er easy on my former tag pardner! He may be fuckin weird but my man is packing a huge schlong. Trust me, back in the day he was just piling up the trim...

Dude what the fuck!?

Marf stands back up, still a tad dizzy while Charlie laughs. Robert just shakes his head wishing he hadn’t just heard that while Dolly stiffly laughs with Charlie while trying not to make it obvious she’s intrigued.

So...you gonna quit like BoB said you would or...

Fuck no! I’ll get up, dust myself off and get right the fuck back to it.

But you lost horribly tonight, basically cost us the match...

What are you talking about? You and Rob advanced so our team beat Dick’s.

Nah they’re right dawg, it’s definitely your fault I lost. It’s basically a foregone conclusion you’re the worst draft pick of all the fuckin times.

Dolly and Charlie burst out laughing while Robert stoically nods, staring at Marf.

Whatever, keep over exaggerating I don’t give a fu...

Marf stops before finishing as dozens of bodies appear from under the ring and climb onto the apron. They’re all perfect clones of Dolly, Robert and Charlie. There’s even a little Thrax in there. Marf turns and looks all around him as he’s surrounded. All of them begin to laugh hideously while entering the ring. One of the Charlies hits Marf from behind and he stumbles into a Dolly who cracks him in the mouth with a forearm. As Marf tries to fight back they overwhelm him and start to beat him down. He scrambles to crawl away but there’s just too many of them.

Stop...why the hell...get off...fffffuck!

Marf scrambles some more while tossing and turning in the bed. His eyes pop open and Marf let’s out a long breath before turning and seeing Reika staring at him angrily.

You said swears!

What? I was sleeping...

And you said a bunch a swears! I’m gonna tell on you!

That doesn’t count! I wasn’t even awake, you can’t tell on me.

Reika cranes her neck and shouts as Marf sits up abruptly.

Lyyyyycaaaaaannnaaaaahhhh! Marf is telling me about serial killerrrrrrs!

An immediate shout is heard from downstairs.

What!?

She’s kidding! Just kidding! We’ll be down for breakfast in a minute!

Marf sits on the edge of the bed and shushes Reika while she turns back to him with a stern look.

Alright! I’m sorry I swore! Don’t tell on me!

You’re wrestling in Jacksonville. I want to go to a Jacksonville beach!

Oh come on! Can’t we do something else? I’m too pale for the beach...

LyyyycAAAANNNNNahhhhhh! Marf is explaining rigor mortis to meeeee!

MARF!!!

I am not doing that she’s telling fibs!

Stop messing around and get down here you two!

Marf softly grabs Reika and frowns.

Okay fine, we’ll go to the beach. But no telling on me!

Yay!!!

Marf gets up and hurries Reika downstairs so they can go enjoy whatever incredible breakfast extravaganza Lycana has no doubt prepared for them.

Sometime after War Games and before the morning bribery...

So, how ‘bout those War Games? Now that was a helluva ride. Bodies upon bodies of XWF’s best colliding in heaps of blood and meat. So many incredible battles, so many friends turned foe. Strange foes turned friends, even if for just one odd night. One day Robert Main and myself are at each other’s throats but on that magical night we had one another’s back while simultaneously kicking Jim Caedus’ teeth down his throat. One day Charlie Nickles and yours truly made each other bleed buckets of blood for the Television Title. But on that mystical evening he took an almost literal bullet for me. And when Charlie was eliminated I made sure to repay the favour and drop Dick “I have no real” Powers on his fucking head.

Marf can’t help but smile fondly at the thought. There’s a high chance it partially soothes his soul for a moment. He slowly blinks and then comes back to us.

One day, Dolly Waters and myself wouldn’t even acknowledge one another while passing by in the hallway. But at War Games we were bonded by violence and wouldn’t let anyone do harm to us without serious repercussions. The magic of War Games brought us together as a team and even though it was only one night, I forever respect my three glorious partners. It was a delight causing pain and suffering with them and deep down I hope we do it again some day down the road. I don’t think we’ve seen the last of the bloodshed us four will bring...

Marf once again relishes in his thoughts about the brutality from War Games. He smirks and goes on.

It truly was an inspiring night. So many new paths were forged for so many. I have to admit it felt really good to be in there, tossing bodies around and just trying to survive. I enjoyed having the opportunity to really get my hands on Geri Vayden. That little leech finally got stomped out. I loved getting to once again throw hands with the very violent Jim Caedus. We’ve said some nasty shit to each other but I will gladly step into a ring with him again if we’re allowed to be that physically brutal. He can take some nasty hits while dishing out his own doozies, hopefully we’ll dance again sometime soon.

It was also invigorating to get a crack at the slippery Ned Kaye. He may know his way around a ring but he still couldn’t escape me. I damn near suplexed his loose butthole through the steel cage. I’m sure those bruises will heal up soon bud. Maybe get the avalanche kids to give you a rub down. I’m sure you’ll enjoy that almost as much as I enjoyed finally shutting Dick Powers the fuck up. I wonder how his neck is holding up after I damn near broke the brittle thing. Eliminating the captain of Acocklypse Now was a real treat for me. I wonder how soon we’ll see his dumbass hopping around trying to convince us all he has sex without paying for it.

Marf chuckles and shakes his head before sighing.

Yeah, War Games was a great night, regardless of outcome. And since we’re on the subject, we are approaching another great night. A truly glorious evening to say the very least. The return of Marf to Saturday night Savage! Granted I’ve been a little tied up lately and missed out for a while but I’m coming back baby! It seems we are a bit overdue for me to add some flavour to Saturday nights once again. And I definitely know that I am long overdue to spill blood in a Savage ring. The poor fans, completely deprived of seeing XWF stars smeared across the Saturday canvas.

Marf pretends to lower his head sadly but then points up into the air and looks up smiling as psychotically as always.

But fear not friends, folks and families! Your favourite brawler will be making his triumphant return to Savage in a triple threat match! I will be facing off against the mighty Rocksteady and Bebop! Wait, no, I think I mispronounced that. Hunter and Rampage. Hunter Ryan and Charlie “Rampage” Jigsaw. Or is it Ryan Hunter and Charlie “Jigsaw” Rampage? Hey, who am I kidding here, we all know damn well I don’t actually give a fuck. It could be Fuck Dummy One and Fuck Dummy Two for all I care. Y’all are just meat suits for me to kick the shit out of.

Only real difference between you two is that one is a much bigger pile of shit meat suit. Wellllll, it’s Rampage looking to debut in an actual match instead of hanging out in the 24/7 hallway and jerking off that fucktard Reggie Estrada. Are you sure you’re actually ready for a real fight? You barely survived that contest with Reggie in seeing who could trip over their tongue more for Christ sakes. Just how low into the double digits is your IQ anyway? I can’t imagine it being above fifty considering you agreed to debut against me.

I’m the fucking guy that will leave permanent marks on your body. I’m the cold hearted son of a bitch that you never forget afterwards once encountered. I’m the motherfuckin raging shitstorm about to destroy you’re happy go lucky first match. Believe me when I say that I will severely hurt you, regardless of how tall you are. There is no shame in just heading back to the 24/7 hallways and picking a different day and time to debut your giant dick looking ass. It would legitimately be in your best interest.

Marf says this last part while looking straight ahead with death in his eyes. A sinister smile creeps across his face before he continues.

Same goes for you, Hunter. Bland ass looking pile of unimpressive dogshit. So, you’re back? Wow, how wonderful, I can’t wait to hear all the old tales I’m sure you’re going to drop on me about whatever the fuck you did years ago. As if that should matter to me now. Similar to the giant , you’re looking for triumph in the wrong place. The only thing you’re going to find when you step in the ring with me is a beating worse than whatever sent you away from here in the first place. Nobody gives a fuck you’re back, I certainly don’t.

Take my advice to the seven foot tub of moldy shit and use it for yourself Hunter. Step back, pick a new date and time and make your triumphant return there. Against someone else. That isn’t fucking me. Because making your long, not awaited at all, return against Lil ole me? Oh that’s just step one to putting yourself back on the inactive list once more. You may think it’s a beautiful homecoming but once I start tearing into your old ass you will quickly remember why you quit in the first place. You can’t fucking hack it anymore. But I will happily hack you to pieces at Savage while you try to navigate your third midlife crisis.

We fade out as Marf grins like his usual maniac self and waves to the camera.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Marf's post:
ALIAS (08-07-2021), Charlie Nickles (08-06-2021), Dolly Waters (08-06-2021), JimCaedus (08-06-2021), Lycana (08-06-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-07-2021), Theo Pryce (08-07-2021), thewizard (08-13-2021)