Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-22-2024, 10:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
World's Strongest Man Competition
Rampage Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-06-2021, 05:59 PM

Rampage was getting off the plane heading towards the exit. He was almost out of the airport when TMZ cut him off, annoying him instantly. Rampage was one of many new XWF signings, but he did not like people and just wanted to be left alone. TMZ had sent one of its youngest reporters to get an exclusive with Rampage and the young lady was scared. As she starts the interview, Rampage was wishing it was over already.

[Image: 010918-big-show-kal-1080x608.jpg]

Jessica Rabbit
My name is Jessica, and I wanted to be the first to ask that since you are here in Jacksonville, Florida would show that the rumors are true and that you have signed with the XWF, is that correct?

The annoyed big guy looks down into Jessica's beautiful eyes and grabs the microphone from her, making her jump back a little. Rampage laughs and speaks, never losing eyes contact.

Rampage
How many brain cells did it take you in order to figure that out, Jessica? Would you like a cookie or something for such an intelligent question? Don’t answer either of those it would just hurt your head. I have come to Jacksonville not just because I am the newest member of Saturday Night Savage it also is the weekend of my favorite event. Both of which are held at TIAA BANK FIELD.

Rampage gives the microphone back to Jessica as she continues on.

Jessica Rabbit
Oh? That sounds interesting care to inform the entire country of this event I am sure they want to know!

Rampage laughed at her question. It was clear she did not know what his personality was like. He leans down to speak once more.

Rampage
Jessica, do you really think I care what the fans of this country or world want? I do what I want whenever I want to do it. However, if it means getting rid of you sooner rather than later, how about you follow me around and I will show you firsthand.

The big guy exits and begins flagging down a cab. Jessica, unsure if she feels safe going with him, follows behind him all the way to the stadium. Once there, she runs after Rampage just as they approach the south side entrance. Jessica looks up, noticing an enormous sign.

Jacksonville welcomes everyone to the World’s Strongest Man competition.

It all made sense to her now, considering the reputation he has. They walk in and head towards the competition area. She stops him right before he prepares.

Jessica Rabbit
What are you trying to prove by doing this competition?

Rampage
Jessica, isn’t it clear yet, sweetheart? I am here to show HUNTER and Marf that I may be new around here, but I will not be a pushover. What I do in this competition is just an example of what will happen to their bodies when I toss them around and shattered their souls in half. It’s no secret that Rampage is a violent guy, but this is not exactly what I had in mind for a challenge. First, we have Marf, who might be a former television champion, but come on he is Canadian what do they know about fighting? What do Canadians know about anything really besides being cocky self-centered assholes who think the world is against them. Marf can act tough all he wants in that ring, but the moment he strikes me he better make damn sure it knocks me out. If not, there is going to be hell to pay. He needs to understand that my sole purpose in our match is making him miserable and sending him back to Canada where you can have tea with Queen Elizabeth and give yourself real purpose again.

He walks away disappearing into the competitor's tent. Jessica stands nearby as an announcement is made over the loudspeaker.

::Special announcement::

Will all participants please go to the first event we will begin shortly.

After hearing this, Rampage slips on his lucky gloves and makes his way toward the event. Once there, he sees the challenge in front of him and cracks each knuckle with a smirk on his face.

[Image: final_atlas_stone.jpg]

The speaker goes off once more.

“The Atlas Stone is not for the faint of heart. We will time each competitor as they move the five-hundred-pound atlas stone up the hill to a predetermined spot behind the finish line.”

Once finished, every competitor gives it everything they have. All of them struggling to move the atlas stone in a timely fashion across the finish line. Rampage was the last competitor to go, as the time to beat was just under nine minutes. Taking his spot behind the atlas stone, the crowd watches closely as Rampage does what he can.

Rampage
Argh!

He struggles slightly before managing some momentum, pushing it up the incline. He only sweats a little though as his focus remains on the task at hand as he speaks into the cameras that are focused on him.

Rampage
HUNTER and Marf, do you see how powerful I truly am! I am one man moving a huge rock up a hill, barely getting a workout. Imagine what I will do with both of you. Throwing you around like rag dolls, listening to bones breaking as I laugh from inside the ring. It won’t take you long before you realize the mistake you’ve made stepping into MY ring. You will try to escape and it will piss me off even more. The least you can do is act like real men and take the punishment I am going to give you. Every time my hand strikes you, it will make you cry. Both of you will submit to me realizing I am your daddy and thy most dominant guy in the company and I am just getting started.

He reaches the top of the incline with about thirty seconds to spare, pushing the atlas stone across the finish line as he he flexes his muscle. There was no time to waste as Rampage made his way to the second event truck pull. Jessica was right next to him in his face again.

Jessica Rabbit
That was incredible are you worried about being sore for the match Saturday night?

Rampage
Hello no! I was born for this sweetheart. GOD made me for destruction and pushing my limits. There are leaders and followers which do you really think I am? XWF does not like followers they want someone who will take initiative and that’s who I am. This competition is being done by me to push my own limits to prove I have the hardest work ethic in XWF. HUNTER is a new guy like me so I need to set the example and let him know where to fall in line spoiler alert buddy it’s behind me. Now if you excuse me, Jessica, I have another event take notes and speak to me afterward.

Walking away once more, he comes around the corner and finds two firetrucks linked together. One disadvantage of the competition is if you're the last one to go in one event then your first in the next one. Not wasting any time, Rampage walks up to fire trucks and attaches himself to them preparing to pull them across the finish line as quickly as possible.

[Image: firetrucks.jpg]

He moves his body, wanting to wiggle the truck and get it moving. His eyes are popping out as the strain of the event is clear. However, with a little determination, the trucks were moving at a steady pace, knowing the finish line was getting closer with each step.

Rampage
Marf and HUNTER let this be a lesson in determination for you. There is no doubt in my mind that you guys will never be successful like you intended. I will base my success on the determination I have to prove people wrong. All my life I have been told big guys finish last, and no one wants them on their team. It was at that moment I learned I work better by myself, anyway. This is a triple threat match, but don’t think I am going to help either of you sorry asses. Determination is something you are born with fellas you either have it or don’t. It cannot be taught except by someone like myself. It is going to be amazing to show you why I am changing the reputation of big men. I am The World’s Largest Asshole for a reason.

He stumbles for a moment as his knees hit the ground. The adrenaline has taken over and he gets back to his feet, finishing the event. It would be a third-place effort, clearly not his best moment. Grabbing a towel wiping the sweat away, he drinks some water as Jessica appears. Shaking his head, he beats her to the punch.

Rampage
Jessica, I struggle with being anything other than the best. The talent is there. The stamina is there, but the results may not match the effort. This event is the best of the best, so finishing third is not so bad. In a match against Marf and HUNTER, finishing third is absolutely uncalled for. It WILL not happen I WILL not allow it. You see, I am all about the experience and making the most of it. So let me tell Marf and HUNTER what the Rampage experience is all about. It is about blood spilling, skulls being crushed, shoulders dislocated, but mostly it is about experiencing what hell would feel like if it existed on earth. Life will never be easy after you step into the ring with me. HUNTER may regret even signing and go back to Détroit and live on the streets at least you would get noticed. Marf has been in the company for some time and I admire that aspect of him. Marf has been in many matches and seen it all until he looks up at me standing in the middle of the ring. You have seen nothing yet boys I hope you're prepared for a long night.

He throws the towel at Jessica, covering her face in sweat as he laughs walking towards the fridge carry. It was exactly how it sounded Rampage would have to carry multiple fridges through an obstacle course trying not to lose his balance again. Upon arrival, he picks out a fridge that suits him perfectly.

[Image: 598-t72.jpg]

It takes a good amount of effort, but Rampage finally gets the fridge lifted off the ground. He walks about two hundred yards before the obstacle course even begins. Rampage takes a deep breath as he shows off his quickness and intelligence. Running down the straight corridor, hitting a ramp, he does not miss a beat. Once he completes that, he moves on to the next obstacle.

[Image: 135903890-obstacle-course-of-old-car-tir...ground.jpg]

It was a set of tires buried into the ground Rampage had to balance perfectly. If the fridge fell, there was a penalty, so one at a time he carefully proceeded slowly, reaching the end before he hopped off. The last stretch comprised trap wire. Putting one foot in front of the other, he reaches the finish line just as the fridge slips and he falls on top of it, exhausted as the TMZ camera is close by when he looks into the camera and speaks.

Rampage
I hope you boys were paying attention. That’s what hustle looks like. I could give up and not care much about an obstacle course that does not justify how strong I am, but that’s not who I am. I go balls to the walls all the time I refuse to switch that mentality off. It is going to drive you insane when I won’t stay down. You will shake your head in frustration knowing Rampage is always going to be on the loose. They cannot contain me, no matter what people do. I am going to be the one in control throughout the match. It is important for me to win a match, but the primary aim is scarring you for life. Every time Marf and HUNTER wake up, the pain they feel is from me. When you cough up blood, it’s because of the internal injuries that I gave you. This competition is almost over and this was just the warm-up. You guys are the main course and I am going to devour you slowly.

He removes his body from the fridge, making it to his feet and to the last event. It was the giant log lift the biggest deadweight competition in existence. His skin was starting to crack from the stress on the body but he was not about to quit now. He was in second place needing to hold the logs longer than the first place competitor. The event was only five minutes long so it was a challenge that he gladly accepted. He was selected to go before the guy he is chasing so he makes his way to the center of the stadium. In front of him are two logs fifty feet long and one hundred and fifty pounds each. Wrapping his arms around the logs he begins to lift them. Rampage slides them under his arm to get more leverage as he screams the exhaustion taking over once again. He would not be denied the championship after coming this close. After four solid minutes, he drops the logs and walks out of the picture having a seat ready to see if he had done enough to win. Jessica Rabbit makes one final appearance with a smile on her face.

Jessica Rabbit
What was the true motive behind this Rampage? It feels like this competition would not be much of a challenge so something else has to be going on?

He put his hand on her shoulder wiping his face once more.

Rampage
Jessica, you’re right, this was not about proving I am the strongest man in the world. I can hold my own just look at myself. Marf and HUNTER needed to know that I did all this to prove that I am the entire package. It is hard to find a five-star athlete anymore, and this company signed one of the few in Rampage. Marf and HUNTER, I will continue displaying my greatness every single time I am in this ring. I am not a part-time right, wrestler like some around here I believe in delivering the best product for the company and that is exactly what they get when Rampage is competing. This event may not mean much to either of you, but that’s because you can never relate. You’ve always been the weaker men wherever you go. Rampage is going to make you famous and give this company some front-page exposure, but it will be on my terms.

He is interrupted by the announcement that there was a tie for first place as Rampage throws objects, not wanting to share any of the spotlight. He calms himself down enough to receive the co-champion trophy only to throw it into the crowd and walking out of the stadium empty-handed. Yeah, he had an attitude problem, but Rampage did not care it had gotten him this far, so why stop now. As he waited for another cab to take him toward the hotel, he makes one last statement to his opponents.

Rampage
Marf and HUNTER I look forward to the match. I want to evaluate you and see why this company signed you. I don’t think either of you is much to write home about, but that is just my opinion. Rampage is unhinged, unsafe, and crazy you are about to experience every single one of them wrapped into one. Will you run and hide or will you take what I have to offer and learn from it. Consider this your warning that when it comes to limits, Rampage has NONE. I will do anything in order to win, even bribing some of the referees in the back. Bring everything you have to offer it will still not be enough and you will fail just like you have since you were born. See you guys soon

He leaves TMZ behind, catching a cab as he slides in. Looking out the window, thinking about his match and just how bright his future could be. Rampage arrives at the hotel and makes his way to the very top floor. Once inside the room he goes straight for the minibar, having a few shots of Hennessy, and lays down relaxing his body and slowly falling asleep only to wake up early in the morning and hit the hotel gym doing a very intense workout once again.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Rampage's post:
ALIAS (08-12-2021), B.O.B. D (08-06-2021), Dolly Waters (08-06-2021), Jessica Tremor (08-06-2021), JimCaedus (08-06-2021), Miss Fury (08-06-2021), Thaddeus Duke (08-06-2021), Theo Pryce (08-07-2021), thewizard (08-13-2021)