Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Arcana
Jessica Tremor Offline
虐殺

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-04-2021, 08:51 PM

The Screen flips on, casting a light across your room, the screen is bright, and a few loud noises echo through the room. As you rub your eyes, the screen comes into focus.

[Image: inrp6.png]

"I need you to listen, they expect us to fight a machine. I don't know how it was made, or where it came from, but its hilarious that they don't respect us enough to give us a real opponent. So here's what I offer, if you're as pissed off about this as I am. Then maybe we can use that, we need to work together. It's actually just a piece of equipment, anyone can get one, as you can see, I already have my own."

The Camera zooms out, revealing a training bot standing behind her.

[Image: myownbot.png]

"So what do you say? Lets handle this bot like any other piece of furniture, then you and I can have a proper debut match, like we deserve."

[Image: tremorsig2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jessica Tremor's post:
Arcana (08-04-2021), Charlie Nickles (08-04-2021), Dolly Waters (08-04-2021), JimCaedus (08-04-2021)
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-04-2021, 09:20 PM

L.S.M. clicks on the newest google notification on her phone. It hyperlinks her to Jessica Tremor's most recent public diatribe. L.S.M. smiles brightly as an idea pops into her head. She goes to her social media profile and begins uploading a video to her public accounts, tagging all relevant parties in the upload.

¡Amigos! ¡Amigos! ¡Tengo buenas noticias para ti! Acabo de firmar mi contrato con XWF ... ¡pero aún no me han reservado! ¡Es una locura cuánto dinero tienen que gastar los gringos en fichar personas y no darles trabajo!

But I heard a rumor that a couple other luchadoras were looking for a debut challenge! Well......I'm throwing my mask in! There's plenty of time to put me in Jessica Tremor's match. I want in! She said she wants a real fighter to test her. ¡Amigo! I'm ready! Let's all tweet at the bookers and get this match changed to a FATAL FOURWAY!

It's time to show the world what a REAL MACHINA can do in her debut!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Latina Submission Machina's post:
Arcana (08-04-2021), Dolly Waters (08-05-2021), Jessica Tremor (08-04-2021), JimCaedus (08-04-2021)
Arcana Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-04-2021, 09:56 PM

Arcana studies the two in front of her, a slow smile arcing the corners of her mouth upwards. She tosses her fiery hair over her shoulder, a throaty chuckle emerging.

"Jessica, if you want to work together to destroy this bot... I am one hundred percent behind you... and I also welcome LSM into the match if all agree....

Let's play"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Arcana's post:
Dolly Waters (08-05-2021), Jessica Tremor (08-04-2021), JimCaedus (08-04-2021), Latina Submission Machina (08-04-2021)
Jessica Tremor Offline
虐殺

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-04-2021, 11:20 PM

[Image: alrightletsdoit.png]

"First impressions are everything in this business, so the more the merrier. Just get ready for one hell of a contest."

[Image: tremorsig2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jessica Tremor's post:
Arcana (08-05-2021), Dolly Waters (08-05-2021), Latina Submission Machina (08-05-2021)
MrBoB Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-05-2021, 04:17 AM

RECORDING DATA.........
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like MrBoB's post:
ALIAS (08-05-2021), Latina Submission Machina (08-05-2021)