Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
Who Is Eli James IV? (part 2)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 07:58 PM

.. (continuing from the previous interview from the XWF production crew) ..

XWF Production Crew "Are you ok? We're not sure what you're saying.. what about your fam--

Eli James IV "Fourth of July is coming up, isn't it, man? A time where we are suppose to celebrate our independence. What do people do to celebrate? Go to bars and get drunk.. they drink themselves into a stupor and forgetting what happened. They escape the world they live in by doing drugs and doing unimaginable sinful things. People buy fireworks.. oh fireworks. Heh. Man, people spend their money to buy things ya light.. shoot in the air or it stays on the ground.. makes noises.. explodes.. makes things all colorful. That's it. The end. It's like their lives here. They'll do all kinds of work.. tryin' to leave some sort of legacy on earth.. leaving something behind for people to admire.. but in the end.. it'll be nothing more than a quick explosion. It'll be here and be gone.. forgotten by everyone. It's how everyone thinks now, man.. temporary. Me? I think beyond the temporary.. I think into the eternal. What about you, boys?

Both crew members turn to each other and trying to see what the other would say. They both turn back to look at Eli and shrug their shoulders.

XWF Production Crew "Not sure. Never gave it much thought.

Eli James IV "That's people around here for ya. The earth spins and does anyone stop to pay attention? Not really, man. Nobody stops and wonders if it'll stop spinning do they? Nobody wakes up thinking maybe the sun won't be there this time.. they don't give it much thought. Why? I don't know why, man. Me. I don't give it a thought because I know who holds it in their hand. His words are more powerful than ours. His promises remain faithful when sometimes ours falls by the waste side. Nobody wants think of doomsday. We don't mind being entertained by it.. in movies.. in jokes.. in television shows.. but doomsday for real? People push it aside. Keep it down. Stop talkin' about all this doom and gloom stuff. Right? It's only doom and gloom to those who continue to deny it and live according to their plan. People put their trust in a coin.. in paper money.. in their health.. their job.. even this earth.. but the second you start taking that away.. they get nervous.. scared.. afraid.. because their 'god' is being held up to the light of reality and you can see through it. You know why so many people panicked when the stock market was falling? Their god.. money.. was shown to be one who cannot win against certain things.. their god was failing.. their god was dying.. AND.. there was no cure for it. People will die. Everyone will die. The book says everyone dies.. then they face judgment. The righteous will be judged and the wicked will be judged. The righteous have nothing to worry about if they followed the path and lived it. The wicked on the other hand does have something to worry about. Their god will once again die and they'll be left all alone to face the one true Almighty and face consequences. It's real simple, man. My message is doom and gloom to those who keep everything here on the earth.. the material.. close to their heart and hold onto it for dear life. I enjoy it.. but there's somethin' far better, man.

XWF Production Crew "Eli.. how about we show you what some of the opponents have said recently and maybe get your reaction?

Eli James IV "Heh. They pose no problem to me, man. They talk about what they're going to do to me. Ya think I haven't heard that before? They talk about my ways and my message being for the stupid. I've heard it. Yet I continue to push forward.

Eli slowly walks over to them smiling and enjoying himself. The crew guys show him videos and writings of what people are saying about him in the XWF.. more specifically his opponents. His smile disappears and he walks away from the crew members back to the end of the dock. The crew look at each other for a second and Eli begins to yell at the top of his voice.

Eli James IV "You continue to ignore the obvious. You focus in on what I've accomplished so far. You see I beat World-1.. you saw how I did against Janitor.. you watched as I won a battle royal to get into this elimination chamber.. and what do you focus on? All my victories. Hehe. You should focus on what's before you. Let me share with you advice. Focus not on the past, but the present and future. Go ahead and take your eyes off the now, man. Look at what's happened from today to yesterday and so forth. It's the weak mind that looks backwards. You can't see the future, can ya? You are blind at to what's before you. Call me a puppet. Do you see any strings moving my arms.. my head.. my mouth.. my legs? I sure don't. Get some scissors and try to cut anything above me to see if I fall down. You continue to slap a name or a gimmick on me because you are afraid. He's a puppet. He's not real. I dare ya to cut me down from the strings. You know what'll happen when you come at me with scissors and try to cut the strings? Nothing. You'll look like a fool trying to cut air between me and the sky. But if it makes ya feel comfortable calling me that, go on, man. Every time you open your mouth and let words come out proves what I've been saying all along.. you're a fool. Not just polluting the world with your lies, but polluting your own heart. Keep saying it and you'll eventually fall to yourself. But you will always fail. You will always fall. All have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God. You must love the dirt a lot.. because you keep on fallen and refuse to walk. Babies crawl but once they learn how to walk.. crawling fades away. I guess you're a little bit lower than a baby, man. You like to keep on crawling. You don't wanna walk. You don't want anyone taking the training wheels off your bicycle.. you want your momma to keep cutting off the end on your sandwich.. you want her to chew your food up before she gives it to ya too? I bet ya do, man. You continue to bathe yourselves in stupidity and it's only showing you more of a fool than anything. You keep lying on the ground and see people stepping all over you. We'll walk right into the glorious heavens while you lay down in your laziness stupor and cry to Eli to carry you in. Your eyes will see nothin' but harsh darkness while ours shall see the brightness of all His majesty. The good Book says to seek first His kingdom.. but all you seek is nothingness. Meaningless stuff. Stuff that you hope will carry you on to something better, but it won't carry you at all. It'll fill your little ole heart for a moment, but leaking it all out at the same time. It's like you working hard in the nice hot sun beating down on ya.. hours of hard labor.. you run to get ya a nice cold glass of water.. you fill up the glass and start drinking.. problem is there's a big hole in the bottom of the glass.. while you may get some water in ya.. the majority has leaked out never to be placed in your body to cool you off. The good Lord has given us his Spirit on this sinful land. We enjoy life.. we enjoy each breathe we take.. the Earth spins with us falling away into the depths of the Universe.. the sun beams down upon us to govern the day and give us light.. the moon governs the day.. the world's system goes without a worry in our little mind. The book says He existed before anything else, and he holds all creation together. We don't worry because of that little water that remained in the cup. It's running out, though, man. It's only going to last for so long. The only fix for the leak is repentance.. is to turn to him and surrender to his Lordship. Keep enjoying those sips while we enjoy the full glass. Soon enough you'll be begging for a cup. You'll be pleading and wanting everything to go back just for one day.. just one second.. to taste the full glass but it'll be too late. The water will stop for you. You'll be left with an empty glass. Then when you think you're in dyer need of something to quench the thirst.. he pours his wrath upon you to drink. It won't be tasty and it won't quench your thirst. You'll forever be begging for a sip. Challenge the existence of the Creator and you'll be lying in a pit of ruin. If you say there is no god.. then it raises a lot of questions in my mind. Are you ready to start answering them? If there is no God.. then life is nothing but a mere accident done by laws of science.. and if that's true then life has no real purpose except to live and die.. and if that's true.. then any law we create to govern ourselves is nothing more than trying to control a purposeless life.. morality becomes up to individuals and not a common source written on the hearts of men.. so you can't tell someone is doing anything evil.. you can only tell them you don't like what they're doing and that's about as far as you have the right to go. If there is no god.. then why weep for those who have died or dying? Why save them? To make ourselves feel some sort of warmth? There's no purpose for life so why cry? They came into existence and are now completely out of existence. That's the world you choose to live in? Heh. I tend to look at something better. Instead of us and everything around us coming from an accident.. I believe we came from a Creator. He made everything like art. He painted the heavens.. he formed all we see to work like it does.. our breath is more than our bodies working like a robot.. our breath has purpose and something beyond to live for. I believe love is something more than just our brains shooting off signals.. I believe doing good is something more than just trying to please ourselves and make us feel better.. I believe in the mysteriousness of the Creator. Why take care of yourselves if you're just going back to the dust of the Earth? Why not just have fun and do whatever you want? If there is a God, then, boy.. you have to be responsible for your actions to him in the end. If you wanna put your faith into yourself and a bunch of laws.. go right on ahead, man. If you're right.. then nothin' happens in the end.. we both go to the ground and that's it. If I'm right.. then in the end.. it has significant value and changes everything. Live a selfish life, man. I'm here to give. My world isn't about money. I'm not buying anyone's soul. I'm simply spreading the message of hope from the destruction that's coming. Call me a liar! Tell me I'm insane! Call those follow this teaching loony! Think I'm a little bit out there! I will wave as I pass you on by into the heaven while you rot in your sin. You wanna know who Eli James is? Good luck trying to figure it out! Keep tryin to wrap your minds around me. Place your whiteboards in your room and start drawing conclusions about who I am.. what I am.. what I'm doing here.. what's coming.. and what do I mean. I'll laugh at all of pathetic conclusions. I'll mock the stories you try to come up with to make yourselves feel more comfortable around me. You keep thinking I'm just a rookie that came off the street with a stupid message.. that I'll be here for the fifteen minutes of fame and disappear. Nah, man. I'm here. I'm here for the long haul. That should frighten you. It should put fear in your very soul. I know it does. I know the fear of the unknown is making you second guess yourselves. It's making you wonder what I'm gonna do next. It's only going to get better, hehehe. Enjoy the peace treaty you have. Yeah, I call what you see around this world right now peace. You would to if you knew what was coming. Go on about your business. Sleep well, man. If only you would receive the words I say and let the truth grow in your hearts.

Eli starts to laugh uncontrollably.. scaring the crew members. He starts yelling things they can't make out and are to afraid to even ask him what he's saying or to calm down. Eli continue to shout and even stands on the bars leaning towards the ocean with his arms raised high. He stops and all you hear is the ocean. Eli drops his arms down and climbs back to the wooden floor of the dock.. or pier as some call it.. turns towards the XWF crew guys and gives another smirk. He looks calm and peaceful.

Eli James IV "My family? I'll tell ya about them, man.

The crew guys look at each other confused and scared.

Eli James IV "My sister's a good woman. She took care of my parents when I went away for a while. Hard worker. She helps with some of the land that's still in the family's name.. like I do. She means a lot to me, man. I help her out when I can. We still talk a lot. Parents are on to be with the Lord and wait for us to get there. I'll get there when my I fulfill the purpose and the calling the Almighty has given me. Got a ways to go, man.

Mary-Beth and Emma-Lee both join at the end of the dock with Eli. They notice the crew looking nervous and frightened. They look at them and smile.

Eli James IV "Y'all look like y'all have seen a ghost, man. Y'all still good to record this?

The crew guys nod 'yes'.

Eli James IV "Y'all probably wanna know how I got into this whole Almighty talk. This relationship I have with him. I sat down one night.. you guys sure you're ok?.

The crew guys nod 'yes' agian. Eli gives them a big smile which makes them start to shake a little.

Eli James IV "Choruses sung by the quiet voice pushes the light into our eyes that we may see. Such a beauty we can hear. Taste and see that the Lord is good.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post