Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look who's smoking!
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-03-2021, 08:51 PM

TK sees Dolly Waters hanging out next to a dumpster sneaking a cigarette. He casually strolls up to her.

What up, Dolly?

She turns her back and flicks her cigarette away, as she does TK rolls her up!

Gotcha, bitch!

[Image: brofade.gif]
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Dolly Waters (08-04-2021), JimCaedus (08-03-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-03-2021, 09:15 PM

Ooc: look who's smoking crack maybe lol c'mon tk

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-03-2021, 09:30 PM

"Surprise, motherfucker!"

TK looks in shock, his mouth so wide you could fit a Charlie Nickles-sized chode in it. The size of his body, not the size of his dick, although negative mass may actually make sense in this clusterfuck dimension we've all fallen into.

Anywho...

It's Alias! In a Dolly wig!

"Haha! It's me again! And this just became the 25/8 hallway once again!

Eat The Left Hand!

And then, Eat Deez Nuts!"

Alias kicks out and slips off into the night as the X-Treme Champion once again!

[Image: 5AbZDlC.png]

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
[-] The following 4 users Like ALIAS's post:
Dolly Waters (08-03-2021), JimCaedus (08-03-2021), Thaddeus Duke (08-04-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-03-2021)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-03-2021, 09:33 PM

I'll fucking get you Dolly!

[Image: brofade.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
ALIAS (08-03-2021), JimCaedus (08-03-2021)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-04-2021, 04:29 AM

Corey KICKS OUT....of a nap? All that hustle and bustle I. The halls woke him up. He places HIS Xtreme championship back down under his head and goes back to sleep.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
[-] The following 4 users Like Corey Smith's post:
ALIAS (08-04-2021), JimCaedus (08-04-2021), Thaddeus Duke (08-04-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-04-2021)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-04-2021, 05:14 AM

Post War Games Match-2 Dolly Waters limps through the arena, her head freshly bandaged after being opened up by Jim Caedus. She's dragging the XTreme Title and spots Corey lying on the floor.

Good luck out there, Corey.

Post War Games Match-2 Dolly Waters takes a seat near the gorilla position and closes her eyes.

Across the hall from where Corey is lying, Post War Games Match-1 Dolly Waters is being carried under her arms by Charlie Nickles and Marf. Robert Main is helping keep her newly won XTreme Title pressed onto her stomach. She blows a few blood matted bangs out of her hair and sees her friend Corey taking a nap in the hallway,

Hey Corey, look! I won the Xtreme-

Before she can finish the sentence she notices Pre March Madness Alias wondering off into the nightfall of Bethel Woods.

-what...?

She wants to do something, but she's helplessly dragged away by her teammates to the medical room.

Post War Games-Finals Dolly Waters pulls herself into the backstage area, all but lifting her own bum leg to move it forward. She doesn't even notice Post War Games Match-2 Dolly Waters still sitting in the gorilla. Instead she sees Corey Smith lying in the hallway. She does a double-take, turning around to peek down the arena ramp she just climbed, a dubious looking bend in her brow.

Corey? How did you beat me back here?

He's still napping,

I wanted to say congratulations on the win out there tonight. I'm happy for you and Alias, and I sincerely mean that... but I want my title back.

Post War Games-Finals Dolly Waters rolls Corey Smith up for the pin,

1!

2!!

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
ALIAS (08-04-2021), JimCaedus (08-04-2021)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-04-2021, 09:34 AM

Corey kicks out from the pin. Suddenly he has an XWF rule book in his hand. Sorry Dolly but page 27, subsection 3, line q says that you cannot start a pin attempt within someone else's pin attempt. What they mean by "within" I have no idea but I think this somehow applies. Later!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Dolly Waters (08-04-2021), JimCaedus (08-04-2021)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-04-2021, 10:02 AM

But all Dolly hears is:

Good try Dolly Bar. See you house at the back....

Okay. But not before Saugerties.

Post War Games-Finals Dolly Waters smiles at her friend and heads off somewhere.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
JimCaedus (08-04-2021)