Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not A Pin
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-01-2021, 09:19 PM

In the aftermath of WarGames, there's much buzz in the back. There's chatter in the locker room, there's electricity in the post-match press conferences... Corey's unusual behavior hasn't sunk in to anyone around him.

While all this happens, a man in a trenchcoat that does nothing to hide his comically large neckbrace surreptitiously swings into Corey's locker room and slips a note into the cracks of his locker.

The note reads as such:

Corey Smith,

My sincerest congratulations. You and our comrades truly fought as a collective. Kim Jong Un truly smiled on Team #FUCKTHAD this day.

I apologize I did not fight directly alongside you or our comrades. On the battlefield, when you see an opportunity to strike mentally to reduce morale, you take it. I saw in Thaddeus Duke a distraction in his desire to fight Mark Flynn. And I knew that distraction would create openings that you, Comrade Alias and Comrade Centurion masterfully took advantage of. So, my coach and I pulled the old "bait-and-then-switch", a maneuver I invented and named for this match.

I assure you, while I was not in the ring, my heart fought alongside you all... as I watched on a comfortable couch on a 55" Taedonggang television set.

I hope you can forgive my insubordination in circumventing your orders as Captain. As you said to me in your perfectly-adequate-but-with-room-for-improvement Hyundai Tiburon, you didn't draft me to play by the rules. You drafted me to win.

It was an honor serving under you, Corey Smith.

Your Comrade,
North Korean War Criminal

And then NK tried to pin Corey, right?

He didn't?

No, he didn't.

In a flash, the trench-coated figure is gone again.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes NorthKoreanWarCriminal's post:
ALIAS (08-02-2021)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-02-2021, 03:34 AM

Corey responds to all that with one hell of a kickout anyway. You can never be too careful when it comes to those North Koreans!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Corey Smith's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-02-2021), ALIAS (08-02-2021), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (08-02-2021)