Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pupcana
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-31-2021, 11:00 PM

Puppy Lycana Said:"I don't want that sweat stained piece of garbage around your waist... you can practically see the stink lines radiating from in. But since you mentioned it...

"Lycana, this belt? Constantly shined. I don't know what you're looking at, maybe yourself in the mirror looking at the tattoo of a championship belt since that's the closest you'll get to one in a long time. If so, soap is pretty cheap, and so is water from a water fountain. Go wash yourself already.

As for 'stink lines', you know what that smell coming off of me and my belt is? That's the smell of MONEY! The richest scent and most delightful bouquet you'll ever inhale. It's a smell you'll never inhale without robbing a bank. Closest you'll get to that scent, is my belt. On a different note, even my shits smell like money because of all the edible gold covered foods I eat!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-01-2021)