Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2021 PPV Board
The Curious Call Of The Carnival VIII
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-31-2021, 08:57 PM

Continued From:
The Curious Call Of The Carnival VII
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=41508

The camera opens with a shot of a colorful ferris wheel spinning on it’s painted frame. The distant machine carefully comes to a stop as the only cart containing riders reaches the peak. The silhouettes of two people put their hands in the air as a faint ‘Woooo!’ rides through the starry night air. The full moon delightfully dances in the darkness as a multitude of colorful rays shine out of it’s core as if it were a lunar disco ball. Vivid moonshine illuminates the path between the trees as our quartet of heroes walks out from behind the camera. The shirtless man leading the carnie crew gazes up at the ferris wheel as he walks between the gentle green giants.

You’ve come back to life just like me, haven’t ya, Chippewa?

The bruised and battered figure pauses briefly as he turns around to face the four killers following along his path. As the man turns around the camera is greeted to a frame full of Charlie’s newfound green eyes and classic toothy grin.

Just like we all have.

Charlie quickly turns back around and continues to lead his rough and tumble team towards the vibrant ferris wheel decked out with multi-color lighting.

The world could never leave us behind. No matter how hard they try to bury us, no matter how much they wish to dance on our graves, we will never crumble beneath the shifting sands of time. We are built to withstand the never ending games we play. Built to stand together against our common foes.

We may be four different people, but we have four similar intentions to destroy everyone at War Games. They can all downplay our team as much as they want, deep down every one of those sniveling fucks are afraid of us. I wouldn’t be surprised if those over hyped assholes in BoB kidnapped us. Always terrified to do anything as individuals, these blowhards can’t even go to the bathroom without several others accompanying them. Of course those bleeding pussies would want to get us all out of their way.

It ain’t BOB. They don’t have the gumption or the gonads to pull something like this off. Like I said before… Miss Fury being some super villain is about as believable as a shitty comic strip. Or as believable as a young college dropout who uses the word “dear” like a grandma serving warm cookies and milk. Not even her attempts at being patronizing are convincing. It’s as believable as the Baddies trying to convince the world that Ghost Tank is suddenly good at wrestling when he can’t even figure out how to beat one of Ned Kaye’s BACKUPS. Get the fuck outta’ here.

She’s offended that I’m not buying her Disney-evil bullshit, yet she wants the world-over to think she’s the helpless victim of a sexual assault. Fury can’t have it both ways, or else Vinnie Lane will be walking like Bret Kavanaugh. But that’s the thing with Fury, for an evil mastermind she can’t seem to keep her story straight. She’s too dumb to realize how transparently dependent the Baddies, and the bWo for that matter, are on the XWF.

Without the XWF, her little bWo sandbox doesn’t exist. If she really wanted to take down this federation because she’s sooo evil, why not start an ACTUAL rival company? Not one that streams on XWF platforms and funnels ad revenue back into the best wrestling business on earth, the one I work for, the same one that cuts her paycheck.

Fuck Miss Fury.

What's the next attention seeking ploy once things run stale? We’ve seen it with these gassed up wrestling stables time and again.

How about the bWo Wolfpack, led by Lycana and a bunch of other washed up bitches?

It’s only a matter of time before their force-fed oversaturation dries them out. That’s why Fury was so desperate to sign me to BOB, and obviously so put-off that I won’t endorse their nonsense, or validate them by joining the imaginary war against them. Sorry Fury, but you don’t intimidate me. I beat the best wrestler in yer’ stable when I was sixteen, and I’m going to LOVE doing it again at War Games.

” We cannot talk about stables unless we talk about the walking shit show known as B.o.B… Now is the time to shut this whole B.o.B. deal down. I’ve realized now more than ever, if I do not protect what belongs to me, then sooner or later it belongs to someone else. I’m not sure what kind of lying ass holes that you have been dealing with, but I’m a man of my word… I said from the moment I walked back into this federation that I would demolish B.o.B. and that’s exactly what I’m going to do... It’s strenuous taking Tag Team Championships from those bingo hall wrestling OCW guys, we know… Stupendous job, taking candy away from a couple of babies… For the past few months this federation has allowed B.o.B to gain a foothold, confused who is really in charge… And what’s going to happen to the spineless cowards come Wargames is going to be hard to watch, but I cannot allow myself to ignore the rules I’ve always lived by. I cannot and will not let what happened to me slide. You wanted a reaction out of me, you wanted me to get upset, well fuckers… I’m pissed… And make no mistake about it, this isn’t about being “undefeated” in Wargames anymore… It’s about putting four chicken shit bitches in their rightful places on the fucking pecking order. It’s about walking out with the heads of my enemies, while serving a fresh helping of humble pie… B.o.B. no one is listening to your regurgitated bird wisdom any longer… It will be difficult saying anything with your jaws wired shut…”

Charlie nods with performative agreement at each of the carnies as they say their piece. The four of them approach the psychedelic ferris wheel as two mysterious figures remain perched in a cart at the top of the ride. Charlie steps onto the operator’s platform and places his right hand atop a light blue control panel before turning to look back at his winning war games team.

If only it were that simple. In truth, none of those teams have the leadership necessary to pull off anything as perfectly devious as this plot. The captains of those teams are far too caught up in their own little worlds. They have no idea how to bring the best, and the worst, out of their team members! None of them could have rallied their teams early enough to pull off such an elaborate and intricate plot. Not little Dicklet, not baby boy Duke, and certainly not the cheap comic book knockoff in desperate need of a pair of anime titties. The kidnapping of her precious little Herschel Kiss has likely given the very concept a sour taste in her mouth.

Maybe she’s still cleaning the spooge of failure from her gums after dropping to her knees in front of King Doc.

OH MY LIEGE! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MY THROBBING PUSSY!

Because we all know how evil people bend the knee.

Oh but I’m sure it was just all “a part of the plan”, just like that other old man she’s been blowing for clout, CCP.

Now she’s having to distance herself from that absolute shit show before he humiliates BOB any further. Anyone heard from Ranma, or Rainman, or whatever that nursing home reject Page threatened the world with as the next BOB member? Guess Ranma took one look at BOB and didn't return the call.

No fucking wonder Fury’s embarssed. And if she ain’t, she should be.

Outside of being with a man who has a better chance of pleasuring her with his nose, rather than his half-functioning genitals, it looks like Fury, the MASTERMIND is finally realizing that she got taken for a ride on the carousel of Page’s waning ego and relevance. Talk about dysfunction, she pretends to be evil, Page pretends to be good, all the while poor Bourbon has been trying to tell the world that he’s just a normal guy.

So it has to be Corey's team that kidnapped us? The Korean Twinkie squad or whatever the fuck the call themselves. Those comrades have been sitting around a campfire jerking themselves off a little too much, even for Corey. It’s impossible to listen to those redundant dipships drone on and on that alone should be some type of war crime. NK might just be the worst of them all, and not just because he smells like moldy turkey blended with sad couch farts. I feel like I won’t just be satisfied hurting him. No, I’ll go further. I’ll show up in his hometown. And at that point, those starving children in North Korea aren’t going to know true suffering until I am done ripping apart their tiny bodies.

A boisterous chuckle emanates from deep inside of Charlie’s gut as he wipes a joyful tear from his eye with his free hand as his occupied hand opens the control console up. Charlie presses a button and the ferris wheel immediately begins to spin once more. The cart containing the two shadowy figures at the peak of the ride begins to slowly circle back towards the ground.

Charlie smiles at Jim Jimson and Drew as the pair of stragglers comes into view. Charlie presses the button in the control console again as the cart containing the two men circles down to the bottom of the ride. Just beneath the surface Robert tries to fight through The Monstrosity’s grip on him seeing his best friend…

This has been fun! It has definitely been a good vacation from all that monotonous bullshit Dick was putting me through in his recorded promos. Thanks, Charlie!

Charlie rolled his eyes as he cracked a knowing smile.

I knew Jim would snitch at the first opportunity.

Hey! He asked me what was going on, so I told him! What’s wrong with that?

Dolly makes some sort of emotive bodily reaction and looks at Charlie with some sort of expression that’s not hateful

What’s going on, Charlie?

Charlie pulls a small photograph out of the blue control panel before he closes it back up.

Charlie did it. And Jim helped…..kinda.

Marf shakes his head faster and faster while his body regains it’s normal size and shape. He trembles all over before straightening up and looking at them all with confusion.

The Monstrosity lifts his nose into the air...

Wait a sec here, is this true? How could that even work? You were tied up with us all...I fuckin saw you up on the cross! And, what the fuck man look at your body! You look like you’ve been in a war!

Charlie had me push him off the top of the ferris wheel and tie him to the cross to make it all look legit!

So it was your dumbass shining those lights? Dumb fuck I oughta put your ass back in the hospital, that shit was annoying as hell.

Now, now, now, Marf- there’s a perfectly good explanation for all of this.

Yeah? And what is it?

Marf crosses his arms just before Robert Main places a calming hand on the malcontent’s shoulder.

"Charlie wanted to make sure we would win the games of war..."

I knew you’d catch on sooner or later. You were the first name on my draft board for a reason. Not Robert Main. YOU. The Monstrosity was who I wanted most of all at my side going into this bloodsport. The Robert Main of old was becoming vulnerable after grinding himself down to nothing while he set record after record and held title after title. The years of wear and tear will take their toll. As Chippewa knows better than all, years of glory can quickly give way to rust and tarnishment.

That’s why I had to bring Robert HERE. To bring YOU back into the fold. Especially with the young up and comer set to share the stage with us. The wiley wildcard, the ace up my sleeve that some didn’t think could make it to the table in time to even the odds. She was turning into a classic blue chipper...but what use do I have for chips of blue? I needed those babies to turn RED! And who better to douse those blue chips with a little bit of redrum than the monstrosity itself?

Dolly glows in an uncouth appreciation for Charlie,

o’captain, my captain. Yer’ a goddamn genius, Charlie.

There was a reason you were the second name on my draft board, baby. A DAMN GOOD REASON. It’s the same reason Betsy bemoans not drafting you when she had the chance. It’s the same reason Dick’s going to look like the biggest self cock-block in human history for drafting Ned Kaye instead of you. It’s the same reason that Corey is whining and bitching, publicly wishing that you had taken Dock’s place in Continuum from the start. It’s the same reason that BoB splits their time evenly between belittling your achievements and trying to get you to join their cult!

You’re fucking fantastic at this professional wrestling shit. I knew all I had to do was ignite that fire, stoke that killer instinct, and you’d be ready to dig graves and turn skulls concave.

And by the way, I heard what you said about my package. I’m glad you liked it.

Charlie winked at Dolly with creepy uncle vibes.

And Marf…..I hope you don’t feel slighted at the notion of having been the number three name on my draft board- I just knew everyone else would overlook you. The other team captains know you can’t be controlled. The hounds of hell can intimidate even the most fearsome handlers. But the thing about hellhounds is you don’t have to control them. You just have to sick them on the right target and let them do their dirty, dirty deeds!

The former tag team partners exchange sly grins before Drew abruptly interrupts-

This whole grand reveal has been fun and all, Charlie, but I do gotta ask, why’d you pick this dump for your little bootcamp exercise? There’s not even any plumbing!

Charlie gazes down at the photograph in his hand with nostalgic fondness.

Chippewa has always held a special place in my heart. Even back when I was just a wee little embryo. Ever since my pa met my ma on this ferris wheel, Chippewa has been kept alive inside of my soul.

What are you talking about, Chuck?

Charlie flipped the photograph around so that everyone could see it.

[bwo][Image: 9zYIuLe.jpg][/bwo]

Little Charlie Nickles was conceived in that cart right there.

Charlie gestures towards the cart that Jim and Drew are sitting in. Both men instantly flash looks of disgust as they hurriedly get off of the ride.

My father operated this ride for years, from the day he turned fourteen to the day the park closed for the final time. He met mother dearest right here, at this ferris wheel. The first time he saw her, the first date he took her on, the first kiss they had…….

Charlie caressed the control panel softly as he gazed up at the acid washed ferris wheel standing tall in the abandoned theme park.

It all happened right here. FAMILIES were born- no, MADE in this park. No family that had been shaped by Chippewa could ever fail, could ever falter. The bonds of loyalty grow too strong inside of these fairgrounds to ever fall by the wayside.

I never had the chance to bring Connie and the kids to Chippewa….the park had been closed for years by the time I was blessed with a family…...but my parents never divorced. I always loved my father and my mother, but my children just could never find it in their hearts to love me….and I think I know why.

We had never experienced Chippewa together.

Charlie hangs his head in shame as he hops off of the operator’s platform. The assembled XWF ‘independent contractors’ turn their backs to the ferris wheel as they watch Charlie Nickles walk past the group before turning around and facing his crew. Charlie’s downward gaze slowly rises.

But now, a new family has been crafted for me by the carnival. A band of warriors, killers, similarly steeped in the sights and sounds of Chippewa. Oh, how I love those old familiar sounds….

You already know exactly what song begins to play from the PA system speakers attached to the ferris wheel. As Charlie’s carnies turn around to investigate the sudden music, they find that the ferris wheel is gone, or rather, transformed into something else entirely. A rickety wooden roller coaster track that’s dressed and beaming with the impossible lighting that’s guided our heroes this entire journey. A single track, fit for a single team leading to a single destination... one singular goal, leading back to where it all began, the Circus Tent.

From the coaster’s reanimated decay you can almost hear every pleaful and pleasant scream of joy it ever harbored. It is in one setting, both like the ruins of wars lost, and the spoils of games won. It’s just like everything else in this dope show: dead with life, inky and luminous, a constant contradiction straddling the border between pleasure and bloodshed.

Now wipe those god damned cocks off your face and let’s go play some carnie games.

Charlie walks through his carnies and steps onto the rickety roller coaster. Marf, Main, and Dolly start wiping the graffiti off their faces before they slowly follow Charlie into the rollercoasting, trickling in one-by-one. The camera zooms in on Charlie’s grinning mug before we start the slow fade to black…..

“We’re all stars now….”

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
ALIAS (08-02-2021), Dolly Waters (07-31-2021), JimCaedus (07-31-2021), Mr. Oz (07-31-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-01-2021), Theo Pryce (08-01-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-31-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
Mr. Oz (07-31-2021)