Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 12:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Feelings "Cunt Hard"
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-28-2021, 01:56 PM

[Image: 4SoRiSM.gif]

< / 3

Hotel room. Vita sits on the edge of her bed filming herself via selfie cam while staring at a picture in her free hand.

[Image: sad.jpg]

In the year that we've been apart, you'd think that I'd find my footing in a world without Noah Jackson, but the truth is, I'm really lost, and I don't know how to get home. It's not just the abrupt ending to a relationship that I naively thought was destined to go the distance, that part TOTALLY sucks, but it's been a year, right? I'm over it, or at least I thought that I was. Watching as "Stone Cunt" Noah Jackson came out at the end of Anarchy delivering stunners like the mail, I came to the realization that I hadn't moved on. I've just been running in place. Noah? He's moved on, obviously! New look, new gimmick, bigger pop than ever, and he hasn't even wrestled a match. Me? Regulated to the undercard where I struggle to keep my head above water from one match to the next. My fan support? I'm not sure how many of those I have left. Maybe they're all mute? I have noticed some scattered boos from the crowds lately. That's something I guess? AH, look at me being all doom and gloom. Sorry guys, I know that's a little out-of-character for me. I'll try to perk it up a little bit in the future. Assuming anyone is even still watching!

Vita lets out a nervous giggle.

Hey, no, I'm fine. I'm good. Really. I threw Centurion from a train. It may have actually had been fun were Noah and I still together.

She sighs, falling back onto the bed in utter defeat.

I don't know what's next for Vita Valenteen, but I do know that whatever it is, it needs to be a new direction. It's time to put my past firmly behind me and find my own path to walk...

Will Vita Valenteen find a way to overcome her feels and scorch a new path in the XWF?

OR

Will she continue to sulk in self pitty as she sinks further and further down the card?

To Be Continued...

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-29-2021), Bianca McBride (07-28-2021), Dick Powers (07-28-2021), Dolly Waters (07-28-2021), JimCaedus (07-28-2021), Thaddeus Duke (07-28-2021), Theo Pryce (07-29-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-29-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-29-2021, 06:02 AM

[Image: YSLmHLY.jpg]

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Dick Powers (07-29-2021), Dolly Waters (07-29-2021), JimCaedus (07-29-2021), Miss Fury (07-29-2021), Mr. Oz (07-29-2021), Thaddeus Duke (07-29-2021), Theo Pryce (07-29-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-29-2021)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-29-2021, 08:31 PM

[Image: ezgif-7-fd3108fffe38.gif]

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019