Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bWo Announcement
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-26-2021, 06:55 PM

[Image: Jjdillon-1-full.png]

Hello, my name is James J. Dylan, and I am the head of the bWo 'Championship Committee'. After hours of deliberations, we have decided that due to both the riot that was taking place, and unofficial pinfall count by one Betsy Granger, that the result of the July 22nd bWo title match that saw Miss Fury defending against Big D will be changed to a no contest. As such, Big D has 48 hours to return the belt to either Miss Fury or bWo officials.

As it stands now, Big D will be next in line for a bWo title shot at August's "Sin After Sin" pay per view. However, if Big D fails to return the championship within the allotted time, he will be suspended from active competition and removed from any and all contender discussions in the foreseeable future.

Thank you.

The camera pans left to reveal...

[Image: Hotpot.png]

You hear that, you Big facepainted Doofus!? Give me back MY belt! You didn't EARN anything! And at Sin After Sin, SHOULD you get that rematch, I will PERSONALLY ensure that NOTHING like what happened at Anarchy can possibly happen again!

At Sin After Sin, there will be NO FANS! That's right! Welcome back to 2020, because in place of letting just any ol one in, we're filling the stands EXCLUSIVELY with BOBS!

I'm talking wrestlers, trainees, celebrities, you name it!

What we won't have, is temperamental XWF fans looking to BULLY innocent BOB fans and their families because of different taste in wrestlers! You people should be ashamed! Then again, this is coming from a company that once saw Shane and his goons murder hundreds of innocent people attending one of their shows, so you know, XWF management probably doesn't even blink at full scale riots!

BIG D! GIVE ME BACK MY BELT!

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Miss Fury's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-28-2021), Dolly Waters (07-26-2021), Mr. Oz (07-26-2021), Ned Kaye (07-26-2021), Theo Pryce (07-27-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-26-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Miss Fury's post!
B.O.B. D (07-27-2021), Charlie Nickles (07-26-2021), HeavensToBetsy (07-27-2021)
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-27-2021, 11:28 AM

The Man Called D appears on screen, the bWo World Championship resting over his shoulder.

D: "So let me get this straight........... you're saying if I don't hand this Title over in the allotted amount of time, I won't be allowed to compete on your shows anymore, meaning you won't EVER get this belt back?"

Big D takes a moment to think, though it's obvious his mind was made up well before showing up.

D: "Sounds like a win/win to me!"

D clutches his Championship tighter, before addressing Miss Fury specifically.

D: "Here's how it's gonna work, Fury; if you want this belt so bad, you can come get it. And I'll tell you what, we can even do it on your terms. Sin After Sin, Fury rules, bWo fans, it doesn't matter. I had you beat WELL before the fans, or anyone else, got involved, and I'll do it again, too! Also, just to remind you whose belt this REALLY is............"

Big D pulls a can of spray paint from out of nowhere, shakes it up, and begins spraying the plate of the belt. Once he's finished, D shows it to the camera, a victorious smile on his face.

[Image: 0EXbpAY.jpg]

D: "Muuuuuuuch better! Now, if you want to take this belt from me, you're gonna have to pry it from my cold, dead hands! Because I am NEVER letting go of the DWo Championship and, if you got a problem with that, then I suggest you show up at Sin After Sin ready to fight! God knows I'll be. And that ain't no story......................"

Before he can finish his catchphrase, Big D looks at the Championship and the slight alteration he's made. He chuckles, thinking about everything he's been through to reach this point in his career.

D: "You know what? Catchphrases are for losers who have nothing to show for, maybe you should come up with one, Fury. As for me? Maybe it's time I put the last remnant of the old D to rest.................."

Big D walks out of shot, revealing a gravestone behind him that reads Here Lies The Cold Big D Truth, before fading to black

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-27-2021), HeavensToBetsy (07-27-2021), Ned Kaye (07-27-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate B.O.B. D's post!
Miss Fury (07-28-2021), Mr. Oz (07-27-2021)