Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Kid
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-21-2021, 05:47 PM

As camera crew approach a countryside manor.
They reach a gate and a voice comes through the speaker.

"State your business here"

Camera man - " We're here to see Mr. Hays?"

The gate then buzzes and the gate begins to swing open.

As the cars pull up to the estate the valet opens the door for the crew.

HGH- "Hello ladies and gentleman, and welcome to Hayes Manor. Today you will get an in depth look into the future of professional wrestling. Today you have the distinct honor and privilege to tour the grounds in which I Harmon Greyson Hays was born!"

HGH - " Unlike most of the creatures and beings that you've grown accustomed to. I was one of the very lucky ones to be born and destined for greatness. You see, I've had such a very rough upbringing. My father is making billions, my mother is making millions! Yet here we stand on the ground in which they proudly show off the fruits of their labor. ME!

HGH - "Since we have a little time to kill shall we indulge ourselves into the life and times of Harmon Greyson Hayes. From a young age I don't know, let's say maybe eight. I watched my first wrestling match and fell in love with the business."

HGH looks at the wall of all of the old photos of him. Almost as if he's reminiscing about his past.

HGH - "You see unlike you Edward Jr.! My father was never around. He was always away out of town, out of country. He was out supporting the silver spoon that is firmly in my mouth. I never had to prove my worth to anyone.”

HGH - " Ah. Yes, fatherly love. I wouldn't seem to know anything about that. As the only interaction with my father was a hefty deposit monthly into my bank account. It's almost as if he were saying do whatever.

Ding Dong Ding Dong as everyone hears the sound of a door bell.
HGH motions for the butler to answer the door.

Butler- “Mr. Hays, you seem to have gotten a package.”

HGH- “A package from whom?”
HGH looks at the package. As he inspects the package he realizes that there is no return address on the package.

HGH - “ Hmm.. I wonder where this could have come from. This address should not be public knowledge.

HGH looks at the camera crew with disgust.

HGH - “ WHO THE HELL DID YOU TELL? The agreement was for you to come here with no one's knowledge. This is completely unacceptable!

HGH starts walking down a long hallway. Passing his various trophies and plaques. A member of the crew asks him.

Crew - “ Why the XWF?”

HGH - “ I am here in the XWF to make a statement. An impact if you will, and the beauty of it all. There isn't a single soul in this company that has any idea of what I am capable of! They have no clue of the things or the lengths I will go to, to make my point known to the boys or the girls in the back. You see, I have often heard that XWF is where I could get my start. Where I could hone my craft and face off against the best the world of professional wrestling has to offer."

" You see people. It's quite simple actually, but because I can see the looks on most of your ignorant faces. I will break it down for you in terms that even the most uneducated people on earth could understand. I am here in the XWF to forge my legacy as the greatest professional wrestler the world has ever seen."

" I mean don't get me wrong you have had some really good talent, great even. I have come to admire the sport of professional wrestling. There however hasn't been anybody that has been like me. There is no one that has trained like I have. No one that has the passion that I have. There is absolutely no one that has more love for this great sport than I.

HGH stops dead in his tracks and turns to the crew. With a smirk on his face he motions to the crew to walk into the room he is pointing at.

HGH - “ Wait in there then the show will begin.”

HGH goes into another door across the hall. As he comes out of the room he leads the crew into another section.

The crew is led by HGH and a butler. They open the door to HGH’s personal training facility inside the manor.

HGH - “ This is why Junior, this is why I am better than you. This is my own personal facility, my sanctuary if you will. This is the place where this masterpiece of a body was made. Well seventy-five percent of it anyways, but that is neither here nor there. What matters, what matters is that come Anarchy there will be no doubt who the “STRONGEST” warrior is. You lookin at him. The name that will forever be etched in the history books as the “STRONGEST” warrior will be Harmon Greyson Hays! That my island dwelling friend will be an undeniable fact.

[Image: Dkc-W2-Jc-UYAAODsd.jpg]

The crew keeps looking at HGH as they see has on a brand new shirt

HGH notices the crew pointing and mumbling to each other.

HGH - “ Is there a problem over there fellas? Well? SPEAK!”

The crew was shocked he noticed. one guy steps forward and asks.

Crew - “ We couldn’t help but notice your shirt.”

HGH - : What? This thing? Well I’m not sure why it’s such a big deal to you guys, but if you must know. This was in the package I received earlier. Remember?”

HGH just shrugs off the crew and continues talking.

HGH - “ You see it’s like this. I’m the new kid on the block. Everybody thinks I’m gonna be this push over.” Come Anarchy. Edward Junior you will find out. THAT I”M STRONGER THAN YOU, AND I”LL PROVE IT!!”

The cameras abruptly turn black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-21-2021), Dolly Waters (07-21-2021), Latina Submission Machina (08-09-2021), Miss Fury (07-21-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-21-2021)