Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dust to dust...
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-20-2021, 07:48 PM

” Drew, are you sure that this is a good idea man? My Dad tells me that these things are like dynamite… We could get hurt...”

Drew rubbed his nose several times while he paced back and forth. With each step the decrepit floorboards cried out in agony...

” Bob, if tying together several M-80’s into a super M-80 is wrong, then I never want to be right about anything ever again… Like I said, what's the worst thing that could happen?

Robert’s palms became clammy as he nervously chuckled under his breath…

” We could… Ugh... We could die… haha...”

Drew pointed at Robert, blinking 50 times a second…

” Robert, this is a once in a lifetime moment. We met today for a reason... All they have been talking about on the news is how dangerous these things are and how they need to be banned… And here we have a bunch... Next year these bad boys could be illegal. ILLEGAL BOB! If we don’t do this right here right now we may never get the chance to do it again… Can you live with yourself knowing we had this golden opportunity and threw it away because we might blow our hands off?”

Robert could see that Drew’s body language didn’t match the words he had just spoken as his eyes darted around the room like a bouncing super-ball…

” I guess not… Let’s do it...”

” Okay… Toss me those matches, let’s blow shit up…”

Drew fist pumps the air as Robert tosses him the book of matches, both the boy's nervousness grows by leaps and bounds as Drew opens the matches... Trepidation is like being hooked up to a cattle fence. There isn’t enough juice to kill but sufficient enough to keep things unpleasant. That's the downside of knowing things are about to go awry instead of living in blissful ignorance. The boys were at the point of no return, what was there to do other than breathe and make things go boom.

” Okay, no going back now, you sure?”

Robert cleared his throat before speaking…

” Yep, light it up…”

Drew nodded, striking a match, both boys watched the flame dance around the match head… Drew carefully inched his way forward towards the fuse of the super M-80… Then it happened as the sparks flew through the air coming off the fuse in orange and gold, dancing in their way down the fuse in a carefree manner, before taking their bow as the explosion seared the air…

...BOOM…

The concussion hit Robert and Drew, sending them to the floor as shrapnel filled the air. Our duo rolled over holding their ringing ears and wiped their eyes, noticing the floor behind them had been blown into millions of pieces.

” Holy..”

” Shit!”

” That was amazing!”

Off in the distance police sirens call out as a concerned look falls over Robert and Drew…

” The fuzz, we’ve gotta get the hell out of here...”

Worry is discomposure and in those terrifying moments, we ask ourselves, what is the basis of that fear? Is it simpleminded or well-founded? What are the consequences of doing or not doing the action? Do we have a greater duty to ourselves and others to do the action or refrain?

” Let’s get out of here…”

Drew points off in the distance as the two begin running off together…

” To the creek Bob-O!”

A few hours later…

” Mom, Dad… This is Drew, we met today and played all day long. He’s my new friend.”

Dewey Main extends his hand shaking Drew’s with a smile.

” It’s a pleasure to meet you young man…”

” You too, sir…”

” Nice to meet you, Drew, fireworks are about to start… Hey, I packed some sandwiches and drinks if you boy's are hungry...”

” Sure, I’ll take one, thank you, Mrs. Main…”

Dewey pulls Robert to the side.

” So, what did you really do today son?”

” I told you what I did… Drew, and I played together...”

Dewey rolled his eyes.

” Let me rephrase that question... What did you do with the fireworks I gave you son… Did you go down to the creek as I asked?”

A concerned look fell over Robert's face…

” Uh, yeah…”

Dewey placed his hands on his hips.

” Oh yeah? Tell me this then Robert… Why in the world did a hole get blown in the floor at the old Milford place today right after you left the house?”

Robert shrugged…

” I’m not sure what you are talking about…”

Dewey moved his hands from his hips folding his arms.

” You know you are one of the worst liars in the world… The police department found the firecracker casings in that old house, Robert… I know it was you… Not to mention your bike was laying out front… Remember you wrote on the bike if found please return to Robert Main and our address...”

Robert places his palm on his forehead…

” Aw man…”

” Now all of a sudden we remember, don’t we… Your so busted dude…”

” But Dad…”

Dewey shakes his head…

” No but’s Robert, I’m going to have to punish you, without your mother knowing or I’ll be in more trouble than you for getting you those damn things… You are mowing for a month with no allowance… Oh, and then another month of no allowance will be tacked onto that because I had to talk with the police...”

” Fine…”

” Was your new friend there with you?”

” No!”

Dewey grinned from ear to ear.

” You two must have really hit it off today, seeing how you are covering for him…”

Drew interrupts Robert and Dewey…

" Sorry to interrupt, but Mrs. Main said that the fireworks were about to start… And to tell you both to get over there."

Dewey chuckled…

" Well then we better get over there boy's… Let's go…"

Dewey waved them on as Robert grabbed Drew by the arm stopping him.

" My Dad knows it was us in the Milford house."

" How the hell did he find out so fast?"

" Dude, we live in a tiny town, plus I left my bike out front. It had my name and address on it… The police came to my house…"

" Smooth one Bob… But, no one can prove it was us without proof…"

" Well, I have to mow and get no allowance for two months because of it…"

Drew slaps Robert on the back as the fireworks begin.

" Yeah, but it was so worth it…"

Robert shot Drew a dirty look as they focused on the sky… The fireworks were insanity and predictability mixed together all at once… The explosive gifts find their own time and space against a beautiful star-studded backdrop. As they do, Robert and Drew we're the spectators, the one seeing their blazing trails above. Neither boy understood at that point in time what the future would hold for each of them. If they could fast forward or peek into the future, they'd both see that they were truly blessed beyond belief… Drew pointed as bright green filled the horizon… There's something about the fireworks that warmed Drew's soul even in the most trying time of his childhood as if their stray sparks passed into his blood.

" That was amazing and the first time I have ever seen fireworks… Thanks for inviting me Robert…"

The crowd turned as shouting could be heard off in the distance.

" Drew, Drew… God damn it, I've been looking for you all day long…"

" Drew, is that…"

Drew lowered his head in embarrassment.

"That's my Dad… And he's drunk."

Dewey watched as Drew's father approached and instantly knew he was drunk…

" Drew, I should beat your ass in front of everyone you little ungrateful shit…Let’s go…"

Drew looked at Robert with tears in his eyes, something Dewey picked up on immediately.

" Listen, we can bring Drew home later if that's alright. The boys are having a great time…"

" Drew, I said let's go…"

We are all born to desire its human nature, to live with healthy addictions. It is one of the foundational pillars of creation. We biochemically need love, food, water, warmth, shelter… All things that Drew just did not have in his life... If one is absent or in short supply, or worse, there is fear and damage, we still need to meet those inborn biochemical requirements to avoid suffering. If the only way available is negative addictions, drugs, casual sex or alcoholism... Then that is what will happen... Shame and guilt can't cure these things, only love in action can. People who disdain get off on the brain chemicals of hate. They are addicts. They find groups to despise and encourage others to do the same. That they have no clue that they are addicts or that their brains are making up stories to justify and accelerate their addictions. The haters believe their own bullshit and look for false evidence to support it. This results in a binary world where truth and love become ever more elusive. Sadly this is where Drew’s father was… Stuck blaming others for his problems mostly Drew…

” Dad, I’d like to stay here with Robert and his family if that’s okay…”

” Drew I told you, let's go and I won’t tell you again…”

Alcohol is a poison, one that many find addictive, especially those under stress and with genetic predispositions to such biochemical responses. To have it so readily available at all times of social stress rippling toxic harm into society. Alcoholics don't just dull pain, no, they dull down joy, self-control and creative problem-solving… They live in the cage of primitive thinking. The kind of intoxication Drew’s father suffered from that shuts the soul down… Drew looked to his father for this first time in his young life and stood his ground…”

” No…”

” What did you just say to me you little…”

Without hesitation Drew’s father backhands Drew to the ground.

” You ungrateful little bastard… I should…”

Dewy helped Drew off the ground, sending him behind Robert’s mother. Dewey looked to Drew’s Dad…

” You should do what?”

” This doesn't concern you… This is between me and my boy…”

” If this was under any other circumstances, I’d agree with you… I have no issue with someone disciplining their kid when they are wrong. But seeing how you decided to strike your son for no reason like a coward, I have an issue with that… See, I have an issue with drunk bullies… So, why don’t you try that with me?”

” I warning you…”

Dewey pushed Drew’s father to the ground…

” Warning me? About what?”

” I should kill you, you son of a bitch…”

Dewey grabbed Drew’s Dad by the throat lifting him off the ground…

” You listen to me and listen well if you ever strike this kid again, I’ll rip you limb from limb… You are nothing more than an abusive ass hole… As a matter of fact, what you need to do is leave town right now… Pack your things and get the hell out of town and never come back.”

Dewey tosses Drew’s Dad onto the ground for a second time…

” Did I stutter?”

Drew’s Dad looked him dead in the eyes for the last time before turning his back and walking away forever…

PROMO…

" Ya know Duke, I'm not the only one in this federation that believes your productions are lackluster at best… And lackluster is reaching by a mile… You can compare me to drywall all you'd like, but my man watching your promos is like watching two Flys fuck… Seriously... Nobody wants to see it. They turn the channel or hit that x button up in the upper right-hand corner of the computer screen… That's the one thing that you are consistently great at… Being mediocre… In fact, it takes what? Four or more fellow roster members in one of your promos to get anyone else to watch? Why? Because if it’s just you, no one listens…”

Robert shrugs…

” And if my opinion of you is boring and my promos didn't matter Duke, then why in the fuck are you mentioning anything that I had to say in the first place? Let alone opening your second promo like a butthurt little bitch boy… Because it matters and you damn well know it. And I'll tell you why. Because unlike you, when I speak people listen no matter what they think of me… Like me or not one thing that I have always done throughout my career is tell the truth... You talk about me not respecting you? What the hell is there to respect about a little boy who revels in mediocrity? Nothing… Period... You thump your chest and run your mouth when you have no place to do so… Listen up boys and girls the "King of the Midcarders is speaking with his tongue-in-cheek bull shit…”

Robert throws his hand up…

” There's nothing to respect about a kid who settles for anything less than amazing, even if amazing is something he can only maintain for 15 minutes like you know that glorious Universal Championship run. Yet you are out here begging for fucking respect, well my dickless friend respect is something one earns not demands… And from my vantage point, you’ll never gain an ounce, especially from me... I'll never respect an attention-starved douche who shoehorns himself onto every Warfare with twenty-minute trash segments... Although it does allow the fans in attendance and people watching at the house a moment to go shit and grab a snack… More filler folks, that’s all Thaddeus is good for… Filler!”

” The Omega” turns his nose up…

” For a man who likes to preach about respect, here's a fun fact. Duke, you don't respect a single fucking soul in the entire federation. Besides those, you try to run rough shot with... The gigantic difference between you and me is that I am one hundred percent honest about who I do and don’t respect, you on the other hand are not... All you can do is lie and try to flatter others to get the attention you crave, but definitely do not deserve. With that, you buy paper-thin loyalty from people who wouldn't think twice about cutting your throat… I've got a gang of friends I've run around with my entire life and if I need them, they are just one phone call away… Never asking why, or asking me what I need from them… That is true friendship, real loyalty, that you have yet to find...

We are together through thick and thin… Yet you claim you don't give two shits about me not respecting you because you don't give a shit about my opinion… You care Thaddeus and we all know it… Hell, we all know you care because you have to try and prove otherwise… Yet ironically you just had to vent on the topics that you hypocritically claim don't bother you. When shit rolls off my back, I don't bother to address it, I ignore it. There is no need to get into a pissing contest or worry about the opinion of sheep… Duke, you want to come "after my pride"? Fine, come and fucking get it. You’d be the first damn one to ever take it from me... That statement is ripe for a dickhead who couldn't carry an ounce of pride if you held every championship this company has to offer…”

Robert shoots Duke with both barrels…

” And you have the fucking audacity to call yourself a warrior? Get real cupcake. Don't ya think that calling yourself a warrior is taking it a bit too far? Even for a guy like yourself, who has an ego that barely fits in the locker room, that’s reaching... I mean a pussy calling himself a warrior is a fabrication, right? No points awarded dipshit… Dude, you shell civilians with artillery and force attrition from the pope at gunpoint. That is a bitch at work… No points awarded again. The skies? See the last point you carpet-bombing genocidal maniac. No points awarded one more fucking time ass… On the stick? … Okay, I'll grant you're most likely a warrior "on the stick" you giddy little teen whore. The only true warrior you have defined, especially by comparison with me, is a keyboard warrior. Thaddeus, you've always been a waspy little bitch on Twitter, mouthier than you are in your promos because you love the fact that I can't just snuff you with a single punch. You, my friend, are the keyboard warrior. And a gigantic pussy to boot…

Duke, you spend more fucking time social networking than you do in the goddamn ring. If Twitter handed out Championships, you would be the heavyweight of the Twitter-verse... Thaddeus Duke, the kid who says he doesn't give a shit if I respect you or not, continues on and on and on again mentioning me not respecting you... Then in the same breath, you say that I have a fragile ego? The moment you said that the one person watching laughed their fucking ass off... That's what we call self projecting, considering the subtext of your promo thus far has been "PLEASE RESPECT ME I’m Thaddeus Duke… Fuck off… Then you go further down the rabbit hole and say I don't see you as a threat. You said I don't like matches with people I consider a threat. The self-proclaimed "King of the Midcarders" has the balls to say I don't take matches with actual threats? Get the fuck out of here. If anyone on this roster plays it safe, it's Thaddeus fucking Duke... You could have hopped in Mayday, did you? Hell no… You dove into a match headfirst because you knew you could win it… When I’m on the card you fucking opt out...

It's hilarious that you said that you regret the fact that you didn’t get the opportunity to short circuit my Universal Title reign? Thad, my man you could not short circuit a wall plug with a fork… The kid riding the short bus with another brilliant comeback… You crossed me back then, I’d dust your ass, just like I’m going to do on Warfare... Trust me I understand you are legit one of the most self-absorbed assholes on the roster but missing those little details of when I was a Champion shows how absolutely incompetent you truly are. All this coming from a guy who short-circuited his own Universal Title reign. You're a massive pussy who can't handle anything above the Midcard. So, let's not talk about short-circuiting Universal Championship reigns hoss... Again by comparison to Robert Main, you have ZERO credibility If I were you Duke I wouldn't be so proud of trying to bait ME successfully. That's gonna end up as successful as Steve Irwin diving onto a stingray. Deadman walking and shit… Duke you can be as proud as any idiot successfully baiting suicide by cop…”

Robert laughs out loud…

” You legit said you invented the skull-cracking shit bit. That I pretended to die so I could hide. First of all, with all of that being on record, which means a fact corroborated by the same people who are still trying to kill me and the rest of Apex, that's literally one of the stupidest things that you could ever say. Like next level dumb… God damn you make this shit uncomplicated… So I could make a comeback no one cared about. Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe the fans ovated for my fucking return. My comeback was the catalyst that led to the reformation of Apex and Jim Caedus returning. Thad, you saying that you never claimed to be a hero is bullshit semantics. You passed yourself off as a "good guy" and not a bad guy. A "good guy" on the level of someone expected to "rarely play dirty"... Which is ironic when you take into account your, I don’t know a fucking war criminal, a self-professed asshole and someone who "does whatever he wants whenever he wants", like the immature power-drunk pissant child you very much are and sounds like. The fact that the fans go fucking bonkers for me probably has something to do with me putting my body on the line for them night in and night out…

How surprising would it be that some little spoiled dipshit with bottomless pockets would stoop to paying for fans, buying views and subscribers on YouTube? Thaddeus Duke is compelled to force himself upon the viewers during events because he realizes it's the only way he can potentially get a fraction of the attention he demands… And if he didn't care about the attention, then he wouldn't do what he does. Constantly. He's whining about how I already made fun of his short title reign and he says So? What does that have to do with this match? Well for starters genius, you do hold a fucking title. Any comment made about title reigns is immediately relevant. Thus this match, jackass... Especially how successful or NOT those title reigns were. That should go without saying. Unfortunately, Duke is and needs shit spelled out. This is a title match or did you just happen to miss that part... You bitched about not being able to have a title - vs - title match. A scenario that never would have happened due to someone cashing in therefore is about as irrelevant to this match as it can get, don't cast stones, you moron.”

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-21-2021), JimCaedus (09-21-2021), Theo Pryce (07-21-2021)