Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 07:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Ashes to ashes...
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-20-2021, 05:01 PM

” Drew, why in the world do you come to this place? Isn’t it supposed to be haunted?”

Drew chuckles to himself waving Robert inside…

” No way home skillet, it’s not haunted, I just come here to get away from my Dad. It’s the one place he can’t find me.”

Drew lowered his head trying to cover the shame and bruises on his arm with his hands.

” What do you mean? Why do you hide from your Dad?”

Robert reached out placing his hand on his newly found friend's shoulder.

” Drew, is there something wrong?”

Robert already knew the answer to his question…

” I’m totally buggin Bob, I don’t hide from my Dad I was just kidding around. Uh... I… I just don’t have many friends seeing how we just moved into the hood… So, I come here and listen to music and read comics, stuff like that.”

” So, this is like a secret hideout?”

Drew nods.

” Yeah, I guess it is, I’ve never thought of it like that.

” This is awesome… You’ve got to show me around kid…”

” Duh, now come inside…”

Robert took one last look around taking in everything one moment at a time… The decrepit house was forsaken, left to flatline, alone, with no one to care. The once cream-colored paint was peeling from the cedar shingles, the windows were broken into millions of pieces and the shingles had been torn from the roof by past storms. What caught Robert’s eyes was the unkempt yard, it looked like it hadn’t been cut since the house had been abandoned, the grass was almost as tall as him and there was nothing but weeds everywhere he leered. He then imagined to himself for a second that this house would have been monumental in this neighborhood at the time it was constructed and gorgeous in its day.

The home had three full stories. The fourth floor had an attic where you could sit and see the sunset on the horizon. The house also had a gigantic front porch with large white columns making a fence to support the balcony above... The columns were full of grime; appearing less white and more like a brownish-black. As Robert slowly contemplated entering the home, he could hear the light breeze whistling through the broken windows. He gazed at the purple leftovers of the curtains that once stood at attention, moving gently in the breeze and the grass swishing left and right in the wind. The roof was tattered with a mammoth hole right beside the chimney large enough for the neighborhood birds to nest with solace. Robert measured everything that he has seen. But what had bothered him the most was what he hadn't seen... Drew again motioned Robert to come in.

” Come on Bob...”

” You do know my name is Robert, right?”

” It’s just a nickname, take a chill pill…”

Robert sighed, kneeling, crawling underneath the boards that were there trying to keep intruders like them out… As he got to his feet he leisurely dusted himself off, inside the foreboding home everything was gloomy, the only light reflecting inside was from the rays of sunlight making its way through the moth-eaten curtains… Robert looked to Drew as the house felt unnaturally still, the only sounds that could be heard were Robert and Drew’s breathing and their feet moving across the rickety old wooden floorboards… As the duo walked down the hallway Robert placed his hand on the wall, flaking speckles of paint already lined the floor, Robert just decided to add to it…

” Almost there…”

” Hey Drew…”

” Yo…”

” What’s your favorite pop?”

Drew stopped dead in his tracks…”

” What the hell is pop?”

Robert didn’t seem to understand the question.

” You know… Pop… Soda? Coke or Pepsi? We call it pop from where I’m from…”

” It’s called soda pop Robert… Where are you from the moon? Nobody calls it that… I’m a milk person.”

Drew grabs Robert with two fists full of shirt…

” Just never drink mountain dew… It’s the devil's drink…”

” Uh, why not, it’s pretty good…”

Drew leans uncomfortably close to Robert.

” It’s a huge government conspiracy, Bob… They use the color additive yellow 5 which in lab tests has shown to decrease sperm count in males…

” What the hell is sperm?”

Drew shrugs…

” I don’t know man, I asked my Mom once and she said it didn’t taste very good… It’s probably something in our blood or something, I don’t know… If we lose too much of it we will die of something...”

” Makes sense, I guess…”

” So, don’t ever drink it or you won't have any sperm and die…”

Robert nodded along in agreement as they entered the living room, a rank odor smacked Robert right between the eyes. On the floor were a lantern, a sleeping bag and a pillow.

” You sleep in here?”

” Yeah sometimes…”

Drew quickly changed the subject…

” Hey, uh Bob, you like music?”

Robert nodded as Drew pressed play on the massive boom box.

” This is my jam…”

Robert watched as Drew began dancing he raised his arms into the air as Robert noticed a bruised handprint on Drew’s arm…

” Hey, uh, Drew… How’d ya get that bruise on your arm? It looks pretty nasty…”

Drew looked at Robert still jamming out to the Humpty Dance…

” Oh, that’s no big deal, I fell down the stairs.”

” Oh, okay… It kind of looks like a handprint…”

Drew shakes his head… As Robert’s mind began weaving what was really going on with Drew behind the scenes...

” Nope just fell down the steps.”

Robert sensed that Drew had problems at home, someone was hurting him physically but Robert could not understand why. He came from a loving family that sat together for every meal… There weren't fights between his Mom and Dad and he had never heard one of them raise their voice to the other… Sure, Robert got his ass busted when he did wrong but there were never marks left on his body days later…

” So, what ya want to talk about?”

Drew shrugged as Robert began to think that Drew has had a difficult childhood and presents particular problems in how one moves onwards into adulthood. Most children like Drew need an impermeable infrastructure through having a functional family… Movies with Mom and Dad, Pizza Hut on Saturday night and all the quarters you can hold in your jeans pocket to play the arcade in the corner... It's a demanding feat, yet attainable. Robert could clearly see Drew was getting none of that… And deep down that bothered him. Robert thought every kid on his block lived the way he did. In a loving family, food on the table, and a roof over their head... One way down the road of life Drew could forget his way out of his strenuous past editing away his history like it was a photo. Visit the cherished memories often. The terrible memories not so much, don't extinguish them, just unpretentiously let them be, don't visit them purposefully. Lock them away like a rabid beast in the deepest darkest corners of his subconscious… Never allowing them to show their teeth, or dragging Drew back down to the pit of despair he once resided in... Those monstrosities are pages in the album he shouldn't visit, simply put…

” So, what’s your Mom and Dad like Drew?”

Drew gives Robert an odd look…

” Why?”

” If we are going to be best friends, I’ve got to know more about you… Duh!”

Drew stopped the music without moving a muscle… Then responds…”

” Do you mean that?”

Robert nods with a smile…

” Yeah man you seem awesome, you should have tons of friends on this block…”

They say despondency is behind indignation, yet vexation never comes unless in direct self-defence. Drew lowers his head as his eyes begin to well up with silver tears... He could credit this undomesticated passivity with his willingness to cry and feel the pain that Robert believes Drew’s father is inflicting not only on him but his mother as well. Suddenly Drew begins to let the sorrow out, showing Robert for the first time in his young life the true nature and how fragile we humans are…. Robert watched as Drew’s tears fell to the decrepit floor beneath him, it was those salty tears that kept Drew’s soul alive in the furnace of all this pain. Robert realized he cannot extinguish what has been, yet only carry me forward with his new friend until a time comes where that searing pain is out of range, so Drew can begin to forget more than remember... Maybe one day it will delete itself from his brain.

” Are… Are you okay Drew?”

Drew stepped forward hugging Robert… There was an energy to the embrace as if the matter of one powered up both of them. Drew continued sobbing as if his soul began bleeding an ocean through his eyes. Drew backed away wiping the tears from his eyes and at that moment there was a surrender to grief that brings an ability to rise.

” From this moment forward I’ll always be by your side, Robert. I can promise you that. No matter what happens, I’ll be there for you...”

Robert smiled…

” And I’ll always be there for you…”

Drew abruptly pulls a Swiss pocket knife from his pocket…

” This is the only thing that my Dad has ever given me… Let’s make a blood oath, right now… That we will always take care of one another, always be friends and always tell the truth to one another…”

Drew slices the palm of his hand as both boys watch the flowing blood fall to the floor… Drew felt the blood move over his hand and leisurely down over each of his fingers, the thick fluid no warmer or cooler than his skin. fingers… After a few moments Drew handed Robert the Swiss pocket knife, without thinking Robert cut his palm extending his hand… The duo shakes and instantly becomes blood brothers…

” From this moment forward, we are blood brothers Robert!”

” We’ve got each other's backs forever…”

Drew rips a piece of cloth from the couch for Robert and himself, each boy wraps each other's hand as Drew sighs leering at his bruised arm.

” Now that we are blood brothers, I’ve got to tell you the truth, Robert... That bruise on my arm isn’t from falling down the stairs, it’s from my Dad… He came home drunk again and was yelling at my Mom and I got between them. This happens a few times a week and sucks… So, he grabbed me by the arms and slammed me up against the wall screaming at me. He said I was the worst thing that has ever happened to him and that he was ashamed to be my Dad. He locked me in my room. I just didn’t want him to hurt my Mom again. So, instead, he hurt me… I wish there was something I could do. But what?”

Robert lowered his head now understanding Drew’s situation. He then spoke softly to Drew.

” I'm so sorry Drew, I mean that…”

At that moment Robert’s heart broke into a million pieces realizing the gravity of Drew’s everyday life… Not knowing what he would wake up to each morning had to be gut-wrenching. Robert could see the pain and suffering behind Drew’s eyes. It felt like Robert had dropped his ice cream cone and had to watch as it smooshed on the blazing hot sidewalk melting away.

” Don’t be sorry Robert, it sounds like you have a Mom and Dad who loves you. I can’t help who my parents are… I just want them to be happy and love one another.”

” Hey maybe we can talk with my parents and see if there is anything that we can do to help you out?”

Drew stares off in the distance for a moment.

” I don’t know, I don’t want my parents to get into trouble.”

” Just think about it, okay?”

Drew nods…

” Can I see your arm? It looks like it hurts…”

” It hurts a bit, but not as bad as it seems…”

Drew shows the pain on his face as he lifts his arm. Robert looked closely at the bruise that seemed to be spreading like leprosy, purple with yellow blotches was what Robert could see on the surface. The real damage is within Drew's feeling of betrayal, the breaking of trust that is so essential to a child. For what we love, we are supposed to protect, right?. Yet the wounds, the real bruises within, when they have healed Drew will seek safety with someone who has never caused him so much pain, a person he can love and be loved by, sharing a bright and happy future… Little did either one of our future heroes know, it would be together growing up in the Main household as a family…

” Okay, I’ve got something that will cheer you up…”

Robert opens his bookbag, dropping dozens of M-80’s on the hardwood floor… Drew’s eyes light up instantly…

” No way… Where did you get those?”

” My Dad…”

” Dude, your Dad is totally awesome…”

” Hey, maybe you can meet them tonight? We are going to see fireworks in the park if you’d like to go…”

” I’ll be there… Now, where are we going to light these suckers off?”

” Well my Dad told me to head down to the creek and light them, he’s afraid there might be a fire because it’s been so dry.”

Suddenly Drew lights up, raising a hand…

” I’ve got it… Let’s just blow some stuff up inside here.”

Robert hesitates…

” I don’t know Drew, these things are loud, someone might hear them and call the fuzz…”

” The creek is just behind the house anyway, so you are kind of doing what your Dad told you to do… If something happens we can just run down to the creek…”

Uncertainty filled the air… Drew then convinced Robert with a famous line of many dead men...

” What’s the worst thing that could happen? Trust me we’ll be fine…”

To be continued…

PROMO

Thaddeus Duke was never less than pretentious, over the last several weeks though he has become egotistical, opinionated and contemptuous, which is all fine IF he could back it all up… On paper Thaddeus is seemingly on a “run'', the obstacle he’s trying desperately to overcome by blowing smoke up everyone's ass is, who he’s defeated… The Championship “tear” that he’s on now is nothing spectacular by any means… If Thad could do a fragment of the things he believes, maybe he’d have a leg to stand on… He'd been brought up with a conviction that he was superior to everyone else by virtue of his birth. Perhaps without that, he could have been a handsome young man, hell, even heroic, but his sneer made him the ghastliest damn thing anyone from the XWF had ever seen. The day he became a Universal Champion by happenstance was the day he left reality for good, all that power with such little fineness was taking overconfidence to a whole new level. Arrogance had become Duke’s worst vice and the thing that kept him coming back to the ring. In this immense wide world of bewilderment, that boy knew where he was heading and how and that's all that Robert needed. Everything about Robert should have warned Duke that this was a trap, yet Thaddeus’s intuition failed him as he walked right in and let the door swing shut behind him…

” I’d pack this son of a bitch full of previous misjudgments made by Thaddeus Duke, but ladies and gentlemen I’d like to get this promo over while I’m still young… Hell, we’d be here for hours going over all the cluster-fuck footage and “quotes” for filler… That shit is lazy and a way to extend a promo under the sanctum of “trying to prove a point”. It’s bait and switch, the old eye test… For those actually paying attention, that trick won’t work... Unlike you Duke, I won’t name names, I just aim, spray, and throw out the gun… Thad, I’ll say this one last time you overoptimistic dick-weed, this match is about Thaddeus Duke - vs - Robert Main… So, keep up with this steady stream of uninteresting, mediocre promos. Keep believing that mediocrity is excellence, keep on underestimating me. There have been many before you who believed that they too had “The Omega” nailed to the wall… Dead to rights… In the end, I scorched their ass like a pound of bacon... ”

Robert gives Duke two middle fingers shaking his head in disgust.

'' What boggles my mind Thaddeus is of all the assaults you could have gone with you choose flat out senselessness. You went with the bitch made bullshit, trying to sow dissension in my ranks like a coward… Tell me where the actions of others I’m aligned with have anything to do with wrestling Thaddeus Duke? So, I wasn't picked for Wargames by a teammate… Who gives a flying fuck beside you? Nobody, that’s who… More filler… There isn’t going to be anyone else there besides you and I... Tell me the relevance of that statement… You can’t because there isn’t any. How in the hell do you know what I have simmering behind the scenes… WAIT…” Robert clenched his jaw as he lifted his index finger skyward. ” You might... Because you are a behind the scenes kind of guy…” Robert grins… ” Someone else's choice doesn't condemn me nor does it change the fact that I am undefeated at Wargames… That right there isn’t something you can’t manipulate either Duke and if you had that accomplishment under your belt, we never hear the fucking end of it… I say it because it’s the God honest truth and if you have an issue with that… Do something about it besides play armchair quarterback. Watching you try to shit on a legacy that can’t be shit on… I’m proven in Wargames hoss, how about you? Have you ever heard the word hypocrite?”

Robert clenched his jaw then crossed his arms defensively, understanding that there were parts of this reality beyond an individual's abilities in terms of imagination and wisdom, Robert saw his match against Thaddeus Duke as something else altogether… Good - vs - Evil… “The Omega'' has always tried to walk a fine line between the darkness and the light. At times, Robert’s hand has been forced, this is one of those times, unfortunately. Robert chewed on his bottom lip with his hands now clasped behind his back.

'' Show me a receipt where Thaddeus Duke has ever pinned Robert Main to the canvas… You can’t because it will never fucking happen as long as I have life in this body. Climbing a Goddamn ladder isn’t a strenuous skill set, children do it all the fucking time numb nuts... Neither is pulling a belt down from the ceiling when someone else had me occupied, that isn’t annihilating me dumb ass… That’s broken logic at its finest... Yeah, it's a win in the record books with an asterisk next to it. Either way, you want to slice the shit cake, Thad, you had guidance… And like always, when times get tough rest assured Thaddeus Duke has a crutch and scapegoat lined up to help get his bankrupt ass across the finish line... Did you think this whole shock and awe tactic of dropping two promos in my lap intimidates me one fucking bit?” Robert’s nostrils flared as he continued… ” I allowed you to blow your wad Thad and guess what you didn’t disappoint… Flooding me doesn't work… Gather around everyone and place your bets because I’m about to make one of the most pompous, halfwits this federation has ever seen, look like he doesn't know what he is doing… I’m about to carpet bomb you with a crippling force like a pilot from Nagasaki… BOOM! ”

Robert’s posture told a tale of confidence as he held direct eye contact with the camera.

” Tell me what you have done after that one fluke of a night? Not shit… You were the flavor of the month and now those fifteen minutes of fame are about to expire... Who have you pinned in the middle of the ring defending that tin metal belt? NOBODY THAT MATTERS! What you're doing is grasping at straws, trying to pull some bullshit out of the air hoping someone will buy into the Duke disinformation act. Here’s the real news, nobody believes anything that comes from the mouth of a silver-tongued scumbag.” Robert cracked his knuckles… ” The constant name dropping needs to stop Thad, it isn’t making me look as atrocious as you’d hoped. All you are telling the entire world is that Thaddeus Duke can’t get the job done himself unless he inserts everyone else into his shit show… You cannot subjugate a titan unless you drag the entire roster into spots where you pick and choose to do so… The Thaddeus Duke name doesn't have enough mileage to erode away everything that I have accomplished in this federation and in half the time of most that grace the same ring… Keep living your life behind a computer bitching, I’m about to show the entire world how broke you are in this game. “

Robert wholeheartedly understood what had to be done, he absolutely had to procure the power from the unworthy Thaddeus Duke, so he could surrender it. Robert may be the only man on the roster who could hold the Hart Championship and all its glory and let it fall into the able-bodied hands of someone else… The hands of the deserving… Robert has always held the Hart division near and dear to his heart because he was one of the founding fathers, bringing the Championship and all its rich folklore from dark ages and into the forefront of everyone's minds… Robert doesn't want or need the Championship draped over one of his shoulders, at this point in “The Omega’s” career he isn’t seeking clout or feathers in his cap. He just needs something so fragile placed in the hands of a man or woman that is worthy... Robert will unearth the strength, grow his confidence and dominance, not for the sake of ego though it may appear the same, but to take a grip on the tip of the power and flip it over. For the third time in his illustrious career, Robert Main will become the Hart Champion wielding unthinkable power just so he can leave it for some else… Thaddeus can either surrender or be shot down for the third time, losing another crown to superior talent… There just isn’t any other choice...

” You believe you are the measuring stick around here? Guy, give us all a break will ya? Come on... Who the hell are you trying to convince the rest of the world or yourself? Thaddeus Duke let me let you in on a little secret, no one believes that you are anything more than a mouthy prick who is stuck on himself. You are the only idiot in the XWF that believes your hype… Jesus Christ on a cracker man get a hold of yourself, seriously.” Robert became more wide-eyed and intense… ” Your history is so littered with losses it’s laughable that you would even talk about being anything but a walking catastrophe. Now you might be the measuring stick for delusions of grandeur, but nothing more… You went from being the Universal Champion and half the Tag Team Champion to the Hart Championship all in the matter of what two to three months. What’s next? Television Championship or how about the Internet Champion? And you have the audacity to talk all this shit and you are the one going in the wrong direction, you start at the bottom and work your way up, not the other way around ]

He drawn in a deep breath and exhaled slowly…

[orange]” Now let's move on to how you’ve been trying to roast me but at the same time firmly planting my dick so deep in your mouth I’m surprised I haven’t popped your tonsils… Pot meets kettle… Or contradiction, anyone? Look at you go, my man, trying to cover all the bases. That right there is desperation… No matter what division in this company I have decided to stick my toe in, I’ve dominated. Singles, Tag you name it, I’ve wiped the floor with every mother fucker that has ever decided to get froggy. Thad, you on the other hand have not done the same…”
Robert’s eyes narrowed as he pressed his lips together… ” Sure, from time to time you have a burst of success but you can’t maintain the talent needed to remain dominating like myself. What takes most people decades to do, I climbed right to the fucking top and never looked back. The things that I have done with my time in this federation is undeniable whether you want to admit it or not. You have zero credibility when it comes to Robert Main. And sure I might not wrestle as much as the phenomenal Thaddeus Duke, but then again I was drugged for the ladder part of a year and then had my head bashed in…”

Robert’s Grandpa would always remind him of just how little he could see with his own eyes, and how much Robert could see with his heart. He would say that all the eyes call tell is a consequence of what happened, never the reason behind it or even the intention, the bottomless emotions that swim just below the surface. "It is only with the heart," he said, "that we can see agony, see the unhappiness that dwells beneath the rage. Even Thaddeus eluded that Robert is past his prime and his better days are behind him… With each record-setting run, something was taken from Robert Main… The Universal Championship drove him to achieve glory while pilfering his smile. The Tag Team Championship and Xtreme made him cold-blooded while warping his tired mind… The question was, is Duke correct… Behind the weary eyes of “The Omega,'' the world sees a man who has been overpowered physically and battered for months in a never-ending war for dominance… They watch his trembling hands prepare for the next blow and his body betray him more times than not... There is no doubt Robert isn’t what he used to be, it happened to the best of them, no one can halt the hands of time. But what’s left in the heart of Robert Main? Only time will tell... If this is the last run of Robert “The Omega” Main, there is one thing that is certain, he will not go down without a merciless confrontation.

” Thaddeus, every dog has his day, every bitch has his few seconds in the limelight. While you linger around between shit shows, there is no doubt that you’ll find a nice little niche and have some success... Whether I wrestle seven days a week or once a month I've always done one thing: slaughter nonstop. You seem to love to dig into the past only when it benefits you, not once was it ever brought up where I was defending two championships and double-booked for nearly half a year in 2020…” Robert lifted his head pushing his chest out… ” Why? Because it makes your idea a moot point. You said I should never underestimate Thaddeus Duke… Bitch, I’m not underemphasizing a damn thing, that’s your bitch ass. The only reason you grew a nut sack and accepted this challenge is that you honestly believe that I am at a vulnerable point in my career. Being a massive pussy has always been the Thaddeus Duke theme, past, present or future. Make no mistake about it there isn’t blood in the water… Even if there was, goldfish like you could never eat a shark-like me, even in small bites... All the bluster, talking tough, yet you are still the same cowards you’ve always been… I’ve been attacked constantly because people want me gone. I haven’t been out there sucking everyone's balls to the point everyone is my friend and won’t attack me… I don’t kiss asses, I’ve earned everything without being in the popularity contest you continuously hop in, playing the vagina... Current runs are current runs, Thad… But history speaks for itself…”

When a man like Robert Main constructs a legendary empire endowment soon follows, a prodigy must place themselves at ground-level and become the landscape for others in the XWF play on, as if they are not there at all. Others deserve a shot at the limelight and Robert has no issue taking a bow and allowing others to flourish as he had... A true overlord is exhilarated to do so, to let the others scale the very same mountains in their own interesting ways… Planting their flags of accomplishment at the APEX where the air is crisp… Their smiles wide at being so tall, those very intellectual Men and Women have seen Robert on those platforms, they wouldn't even be able to see over his baby toe if decided to stand up… At this point in his career, everything has come full circle, now it’s time for “The Omega” to give back to those in need. Give to the federation that has given him so much. When a monarch leads, the people have no idea they are being led... Robert’s blessing is also his curse, his resistance is Thaddeus Duke’s weakness, and he’s going to ask others on this roster to open their eyes and be humble because there is no other way out of a cataclysmic mess. Following in Duke’s footsteps leads one down the path to nowhere… Being an asshole, overconfident, smug shit doesn't grow the federation or the newcomers entering it… Robert is trying to raise the flag saying there is a problem… The ones that are clever enough to heed his advice and open their weary eyes will flaunt that they got there without the cancer that Thaddeus Duke has become... Even as the bruises come Robert will smile onwards. It has become his duty to save them all, and maybe it is foolish or brave, noble or infinitely clever... Robert is about to teach the world one last lesson in humility because of Duke... Thaddeus has taken all the accolades Robert has obtained and claims them to be nonexistent… Robert will always remember that no matter how low he may feel, he is an icon in this business and will continue paving the road for future megastars...

” Duke, you have no place to call me pretentious when clearly you are the one who is obsessed with yourself… You lost every ounce of credibility the moment you predicted you’d defeat me on Warfare... After I swat you down like the insignificant insect that you are, I want you to remember this didn’t have to happen… You continually scream from the rooftops that you are balling, from where I’m standing, it looks to me like you’ve fouled out… Never take an "L", Thaddeus, even you have to know that I'm surgical… I’m all gassed up and I’ll be damned if I pump the brakes one time in this match as I blaze your spineless ass like a trail of napalm. Everyone knows I’m not the type of person that you can just break on, I shoot to kill Thad… After the smoke clears and the dust settles you are going to look like target practice. Smoking you like ashes... “

[Image: giphy.gif]

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
ALIAS (07-20-2021), Dolly Waters (07-20-2021), JimCaedus (09-21-2021), Theo Pryce (07-21-2021)