Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THUGS Goes to Latin Dancin'
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-19-2021, 07:16 PM

[The scene opens up to a dance studio, where JB and Tommy are in their basketball shorts and their tie dye THUGS shirt on, where they meet up a Sofia Vergara looking lady, who was stacked in her leggings, peep toe heels and her blouse. As both men shake the instructors hand, Tommy takes a look at her heels while JB nudges his arm to speak to her.]

Francina: Hello boys, what brings you here to the studio of latin dance?

JB: We just got a slight recommendation from our friend to join this, and plus we were bored so we wanted to see what salsa is.

Francina: Well boys, you came to the right place, so I am going to introduce my one of my pupils that can assist the both of you, meet Regina Veloques.

[Then they see Regina, who looked like mix between J-Lo and X-Tina, who was in a whole dress and heels, which caused both of them giving a nod of approval. Then Francina starts the music, and all four of them start to salsa dance. After about two hours later, they all take a break by getting some water at the water cooler. Regina starts talking to Tommy, who was still drinking the water.]

Regina: You are a pretty good dancer, Tommy right?

Tommy: Oh thanks, and yeah that’s my shitty name.

Regina: Oh by the way, I saw you on this show on Fox awhile ago with Tomi, and let me tell you, it was FUNNY as hell for what you done with her.

Tommy: You seen that episode? Oh well, it was all just a joke on my end. I actually was randomly invited to the show prior, so I just said fuck it and went on with no political aspirations.

[As Tommy and Regina were hitting it off, JB walks around the studio and finds an office where he knocks on the door, and slightly opens to see Francina doing naughty things to herself. Before he could close it, she eyes him down and signals him to come in.]

JB: Oh Um, I didn’t mean to interrupt your.. you—

Francina: You’re fine, John, I just gotten a bit hot and bothered by our dancing earlier, so I needed to cool off in the office.

JB: Well let me not disturb y’ah then, i’ll roll out until your ready to show us more moves.

[JB leaves the office, and as time moved on, all four of them started getting into Batcha dance, as Tommy and Regina are going slowly, JB and Francina going a bit faster that included JB arching her back with her leg up and she kisses him. Then after the song was done, all four them separated from one another as it was heading to 6:30pm. Then JB and Tommy leave the studio with a smile on their faces, as the scene cuts off.]

=============
¡Los matones también pueden bailar!
=================

T: “Man, that was fucking fun to do all that shit, I’m glad Reggie put us on this type of shit. Being able to dance with those chicks were pretty fucking lit.”

JB: “Yeah, it was man… I think the instructor had a crush on me.. and you and Regina were hitting off pretty well.”

T: “Pretty much the case man, but you know what we should do that again when we aren’t busy busting heads in that ring.”

JB: “Well that’s pretty much in our contract to do that kinda stuff sadly. I mean the most we are up against are two BoB rejects who couldn’t even hold Cock Puncher’s jock straps, a guy who’s claim to fame is being a Meathook guy with a guy who’s a fake jamaican who can’t seem to dance on own two feet, and two people who are honorably the Anarchy Champions in their reigns who have way more star power then us combined.”

T: “Well in that case, we have our work cut out for us, since it’s pretty much going to be a shit show within the match. Since it’s pretty much going to be tornado, we going to have too wade through all the muck and grime of these three teams who I know will not keep it together at all. I know that, while we focus on the teams in the ring, they will end up being all over the place hitting themselves, and possibly costing the match for themselves by the end.”

JB: “We can play the hide and go seek as the three teams decide on how deal with the whole no DQ stip without fucking themselves over as a team. Maybe we can just sit at the commentators booth, and just gush how we’ll steal a victory like thieves in the night, on some Sly Cooper shit. Since we are the outliers in this thing, we are pretty much going to be under the radar. So it don’t matter to me, if we come up short since the other three teams can take a L like a true champs they be.”

T: “You’re right man, we might come out clean with this one, and it won’t really matter to us anyways since we can bailar ourselves to the moonlight, without a care in the world. Let’s be honest with these fans, they know we won’t be in anyone’s way in the match, so they can cheer on whoever they see fit. But…”

JB: “..They won’t be able to figure out when we gon strike like the vipers we be, since we are pretty much are untouchable. So to BMI and Preesh, Calypso and Jimmy, and Ruby and Centy…. we have our last words to say to y’all… care to do the honors, T?”

T: “WE COMIN DOWN AND FUCKIN UP DA PROGRAM FO YOU SUCKAS!”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-20-2021), Derrick Diamond (07-20-2021), Miss Fury (07-20-2021)