Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BULL FLIPPIN' SPIT!
Referee John X

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-19-2021, 09:49 AM

"I can count my own dang pinfalls! read chapter seventeen, section B, subsection xviii, bullet point number nine! As a senior XWF official acting in my contracted duty - ANY AND ALL DECISIONS ARE FINAL! Get on the floor, girl!"

Oddly, Lycana was already on the floor. Wolf stuff I guess. John X makes a cover and begins his own count!

"One!"

"Aaaaaaand a-two!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Referee John X's post:
JimCaedus (07-19-2021)
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-19-2021, 12:16 PM

Lycana had been taking a nap, since she pretty much now had to live in the 24/7 hallway, when obnoxious hollering breaks through her dream, visions of War Games dancing through her head. She opens her eyes to a spy some kind of demented gremlin screeching atop her.

In a knee-jerk reaction, she flings it off, leaping to her feet to punt it down the hall with a loud yelp of her own.

She blinks, slowly realizing that it WASN'T some kind of evil miniature organism, it was Ref John X now in a crumpled head.

"Oops. My bad."

She slowly edges backwards until she can slip around the corner.

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lycana's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-20-2021), JimCaedus (07-19-2021), Marf (07-19-2021)