Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some War Games Info and A Request Of The Captains
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-15-2021, 06:48 AM

Alright friends. The teams have been drafted. The match ups set. Now as we inch our way closer to War Games I wanted to give you all some information on how things are going to go this year with the event.

First thing's first, I believe I said this on the podcast or somewhere on the boards or maybe I just dreamed it but we are going to allow replacements this year. If anyone NO SHOWS week 1 we will replace them with someone from our list of replacements who have already reached out to us. However, if you wish to be considered for a replacement you can still let us know. Replacements WILL NOT be first come first serve. What we are going to do is try and replace any no show with someone of similar abilities otherwise it kind of shits all over the entire draft.

Next agenda item, for all of the round 1 match ups what we are going to do is have 1 member of each team start in the ring and every 2 minutes we will have 1 more member from each team enter. Once ALL members of the team are entered is when eliminations will start. This will give us a chance to make sure we feature everyone a little bit.

For the final match which will feature the survivors from round 1, EVERYONE will enter the rings, that's right, rings, all matches will feature 2 rings. So for the finals everyone will start together and then eliminations will occur. Whichever person or team is left standing are the winners of the event.

Now here is where the request for the Captains comes in. I would like all Captains to please send me their order of entry list once week 1 of roleplaying has finished. You will list out who enters first, second, third, fourth. If you have a replacement we will let you know who that is so that you can account for them on your list as well. This will only be needed for round 1.

Ok I think that's everything. For now.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Atara Raven (07-15-2021), Bianca McBride (07-15-2021), Charlie Nickles (07-15-2021), Dolly Waters (07-15-2021), JimCaedus (07-16-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Billy B. Blankenship (07-15-2021)
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-15-2021, 10:45 AM

If you need replacements and none are available, you can throw Kieran Overton's name in.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lord Raab's post:
Charlie Nickles (07-15-2021), Theo Pryce (07-15-2021)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-15-2021, 04:32 PM

(07-15-2021, 10:45 AM)Lord Raab Said: If you need replacements and none are available, you can throw Kieran Overton's name in.

Thank you.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-15-2021, 08:10 PM

(07-15-2021, 06:48 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Alright friends. The teams have been drafted. The match ups set. Now as we inch our way closer to War Games I wanted to give you all some information on how things are going to go this year with the event.

First thing's first, I believe I said this on the podcast or somewhere on the boards or maybe I just dreamed it but we are going to allow replacements this year. If anyone NO SHOWS week 1 we will replace them with someone from our list of replacements who have already reached out to us. However, if you wish to be considered for a replacement you can still let us know. Replacements WILL NOT be first come first serve. What we are going to do is try and replace any no show with someone of similar abilities otherwise it kind of shits all over the entire draft.

Next agenda item, for all of the round 1 match ups what we are going to do is have 1 member of each team start in the ring and every 2 minutes we will have 1 more member from each team enter. Once ALL members of the team are entered is when eliminations will start. This will give us a chance to make sure we feature everyone a little bit.

For the final match which will feature the survivors from round 1, EVERYONE will enter the rings, that's right, rings, all matches will feature 2 rings. So for the finals everyone will start together and then eliminations will occur. Whichever person or team is left standing are the winners of the event.

Now here is where the request for the Captains comes in. I would like all Captains to please send me their order of entry list once week 1 of roleplaying has finished. You will list out who enters first, second, third, fourth. If you have a replacement we will let you know who that is so that you can account for them on your list as well. This will only be needed for round 1.

Ok I think that's everything. For now.

Hah, nice!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Theo Pryce (07-16-2021)