Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Green slime house
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-07-2021, 08:13 PM

It's back to a factory that creates a gooey slime, but it wasn't toxic or poisonous this time as Lord Raab stands in a middle of an abandoned factory in New Orleans, Lousiana. The factory was oozing with green slime all over the place, which of course, had to force Raab to do something completely different. Raab sits in the middle of the floor, sitting on slime he poured all over the concrete floor. People in the fatal four-way are ones who fought each other from two weeks ago. It's different in this situation.

Lord Raab: "So what about the loss last week? Big fucking deal, even though my opponent barely said anything about me last week. It shows how lazy wrestlers have gotten to talk shit about opponents, which Solace Tatum didn't do at all. As I said last week, nobody gives a shit about your matches from weeks ago. I barely even talk about the match with Sarah anymore. Time for you to start giving a damn of acknowledging who the fuck your opponents really are. Otherwise, who's going to care. I don't think you're all that. You weren't that impressive and still consider a harmless opponent I will beat the living shit out of to get the win back."

Raab took a bit of a breather as he didn't know about his other two opponents, especially he had never encountered them before. However, a vague memory appears in Raab's head as he pours slime all over himself.

Lord Raab: "For some reason, Barney Green is a name I've heard of before. Ironic your name is the same as this colour of slime here. Now I remember; you fought my twin brother in that Bahamas show a while back. I heard you don't have any beef with him. However, despite your respect for him, it still doesn't get you away from being fucking destroyed in the ring by The Green Disease German Monster. Especially you're a part of this stupid BOB group, or you were rather, but you fucking BOB group who are a fucking joke need to be fucking ended for good. Just what the fuck is the purpose of BOB? Still, the point is you'll be busted open from me because all I want to do is cause violence on them."

Raab shook his head, not happy about the attack he got from Miss Fury a while back and would never forget it. However, there was still one person to talk about. Raab places slime across his face again, seeing a drip of slime running down his face.

Lord Raab: "God Of Death. What a stupid ass name to call yourself. I mean, how unrealistic can you be? I believe in fucking your opponents up so badly in a violent world of wrestling, hardcore weapons, or not to leave them suffering for days about it, but you can't believe in the death of your opponents. I believe in fucking your opponents up and destroying them, but killing people? Because if you do that, you'll be put into prison for murdering someone. So that nickname is stupid, and since when we believe in god? I don't and never will."

Of course, the kind of name for Raab gets him excited for the upcoming match. There was a lot of smelly slime, and Raab embraces the small of it.

Lord Raab: "The slime smells like rubber, and you might be the only opponent I'm excited in facing out of everyone because Barney is a living breathing joke I don't take seriously, despite him being in the stupid BOB nonsense shit and Solace I have no business being in the ring despite the poxy win she got. The reason is we're very violent men, and there's only one room for hardcore veterans. It will only get dangerous; only you'll be siding with Barney, who isn't that good in the ring, let's be honest."

Raab didn't have much time left but was enjoying the drips of slime coming off the walls, despite them being tatty and dirty.

Lord Raab: "The point is none of you is a perfect fitting for my shoe. I will beat the living shit out of all of you, seeing how far you'll come because I won't be working with Solace to get you fuckers down if you were to team up. I will do the job myself by beating the living shit out of all of you in this match. None of you three can handle the brute nature of what I can wrestle to do. Yes, I admit I've neglected titles so much, but they aren't interesting as I'm fully focused on getting my hands on Miss Fury and choke her out."

Raab loved the slime covering all over the factory. Its something he'd love, especially with the crazy engine nose going off despite the place being abandoned for many years.

Lord Raab: "None of you wants to succeed or do anything for yourselves. I do and I'm going to beat all of you out of the way with my power, strength and the thirst for the violence of breaking bones, choking you fuckers out, kick the fuck out all of you in your heads. This is all about Lord Raab's way of getting things even. Once I've tackled with the pair of you, especially you Barney, I will find Miss Fury and beat the shit out of her myself because she needs some lessons learnt to not fuck with me ever again. I will achieve that goal, along with my thoughts about being a champion in the near future. I'm going to make sure you all suffer from a ton of blood, giving you all head concussions, pinning you fuckers for the three count. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster because all of you are toxic slime."

Raab finishes off what he's saying as the camera goes to black.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-08-2021), Dolly Waters (07-08-2021), Miss Fury (07-08-2021), Theo Pryce (07-08-2021)