Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War Games
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-07-2021, 06:37 PM

It was a dark and stormy night when DOCK decided to take a terrible trek through the Mystical Forest. Upon entering, he immediately had the feeling that he was being watched. The feeling was accompanied with the visual of a thousand beady little eyes peering at him from the darkness. The trees scowl at him and thrash at him with every gust of wind that passes through. But that doesn't stop DOCK from disliking his walk any less, he continues on determined to finish and hate it.

It isn't long when he sees a large fire glowing deep in the woods. He follows it and can eventually hear chanting. It's none other than XWF Xtreme Champion Lycana standing before the fire in front of stone with a little bunny rabbit sprawled out on it.

She chants on and on about sacrificing the poor little guy to help corn grow or something and that's when DOCK takes the opportunity to become one with the ash in the fire and explode out sending Lycana flying back and slamming against a tree!! DOCK leaps in the air and does seven fiery somersaults before landing a devastating headbutt! DOCK covers the champion!!! A raccoon drops out of the tree and makes the count!!!

ONE!

TWO!!!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JimCaedus (07-08-2021)
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-07-2021, 08:45 PM

"DAMMIT!"

Lycana had been about to sacrifice the bunny to save the fields of veggies that would have not only fed a lot of people, but it would have made a hearty meal for a hungry family with no food, but as she slammed into the tree, a flash of fuzzy white tail shows he had made his escape. Guess he hadn't been so secure either. Damn Dock, ruining her good deed for the year. Now she might actually have to be nice to someone. *shudder*

"You know, I would have shared with you....."

Lycana kicks out, and slides from under Dock, grabbing the raccoon by the tail. Oh well, at least he always seemed to bring in something fun for her to play with. First the goose and now...

"You want me to make you a hat Dock?"

She waves the hissing creature in the air.

"Or I can probably make this thing taste pretty good if you'd care to join me?"

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lycana's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-07-2021), JimCaedus (07-08-2021)