Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Restlessness~
God Of Death Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

07-07-2021, 01:06 PM

Big Preesh

~Restlessness is beginning to set in for the God of Death. He did not come to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation to climb up the ranks and win worthless trophies. He was here for one purpose, and that was to complete his prophecy by destroying Centurion. ~

~Instead, Giovanni DeSantis had to compete in unimportant matches against weak opponents, while also being in the middle of some political war featuring an entity known as BOB and the rest of the XWF. GD had absolutely no interest in politics, and yet, it seemed to be following him, evidenced by the appearance of Barney Green in his last match.~

“This is a complete waste of my time.”

~GD sits on his throne room as his lightly clothed servants move in and out of the room, checking in on their lord while also preparing a feast in the dining hall. Standing in the middle of the throne room is the mysterious woman who had appeared before him before. Two servants are holding a large wooden board, and the woman is standing in front. On the board are the three opponents for the God of Death at this week’s Anarchy – Barney Green, Lord Raab, and Solace Tatum. GD is looking bored and frustrated as the woman paces back and forth in front of the two male servants and the board.~

“Why am I wrestling these pathetic creatures? Why aren’t I just crushing Centurion and getting this over with?”

“Because your benefactor told you to remain calm and patient.”

“My benefactor does not care about Armageddon’s Reign or the prophecy that will be fulfilled. They pointed me in the right direction. I am no longer in need of someone to hold my hand.”

“This giant castle is going to pay for itself, is it?”

~GD glares over at the woman.~

“I have plenty of resources at my disposal, and I do not need anyone questioning me or telling me what to do. Any more remarks like that, and I will place your head on a pike and use your body to feed the hounds.”

“You’ve been sitting in this room for the past twenty years looking for this opportunity. If you want to go ahead and throw it all away because you’re too stubborn to listen to anyone, be my guest, but you’ll never get this opportunity again.”

~GD growls as he immediately stands from his throne. Guards immediately rush into the room, but GD puts his hand up to prevent them from moving any closer.~

“LEAVE! ALL OF YOU!”

~Quickly, all the guards and servants leave the room, leaving just Giovanni DeSantis and the mysterious woman in the room. GD slowly walks towards the woman, but the woman does not move or flinch.~

“If you believe for one second that I am afraid of death, you are terribly mistaken. I have stared death in face and came out the other side. I am not afraid of it, or you, and that is precisely why you need me. Everyone else in this building may be afraid of you, but trust me - Centurion won't be, and neither will any of these wrestlers who try to slow you down."

"They should fear me."

"Yeah, and I should be a billionaire. "Should" doesn't always equal reality. You want people to actually fear you? You're going to need to do more than just beat Big Preesh with the help of Barney Green."

~GD growls again as he swiftly walks towards the mysterious woman. He grabs her collar and looks to get violent with her, but the woman does not move, and instead just calmly looks GD in the eyes. Instead, it is GD who backs off, as he slowly lowers his hand.~

"I did not need Barney Green."

"I know, but they don't know that. They know nothing about you. All they know is what they have seen since Leap of Faith. You need to send a message. You need to bury Barney Green for getting involved with your affairs. You need to eliminate Solace Tatum for simply existing in the same plane of reality as you. And you need to destroy Lord Raab…"

~GD grunts as he turns his back to the woman and begins walking back towards his throne.~

"That man wears a fake title. "Lord". Lord of what? This...Raab creature is not fit to serve me, never mind prance around in front of a camera with the title of "Lord".

"He will say the same about you."

"THEN HE WILL PERISH!"

~As GD lashes out in anger, a slight smile can be seen from the mysterious woman.~

"Good. Show Raab the consequences of daring to call himself "Lord". You know Centurion will be watching. They will ALL be watching. Leave Raab, Tatum, and Green in a bloody mess, and you'll have everyone talking."

"Yes. I will do as you say. However…"

~GD gets back to his throne and sits back down. As he does, he points to the mysterious woman.~

"You need to make sure I receive no more interruptions from this group known as BOB. Make sure they allow me to continue my work unabated. As a sign of good will, I will bring them the dead body of Solace Tatum as a gift, but if they interrupt me again, things will get nasty. Do this for me."

"And how do you suppose I do that?"

"That is your problem, not mine. Figure it out. HAO! PIPE!"

~Immediately, a young Asian man runs into the room carrying a small wooden box. He runs to GD and opens the box, and as he does, GD pulls out a smoking pipe. The mysterious woman, meanwhile, scoffs as she turns and walks away.~
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like God Of Death's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-07-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-07-2021), Miss Fury (07-08-2021), Theo Pryce (07-07-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-07-2021)