Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
Who Is Eli James IV? (part 1)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2013, 06:50 AM

To prepare for the big event coming up this Saturday.. some of the XWF production team were sent to work on some promos to lead up to different matches and angles going on in the company. They left XWF headquarters to go to Los Angeles where most of the stars on the card already were. They had contacted Eli James to find out a location to do it. He refused to do it where they talked about and said he had a different place for them to go. The XWF production crew meets up with Eli James IV, Emma-Lee, and Mary-Beth at Venice Beach. Eli is wearing black shorts, a white sleeveless t-shirt, a dark red Hawaiian shirt, and his usual white straw-like hat. Emma and Mary are both wearing long pearl color dresses. They setup their equipment and get ready for the take on the first video. Eli starts walking on the sand with Emma and Mary at each of his arms while threw follows him.

Eli James IV "People everywhere. Oblivious to things coming their way. Invincibility.. it's what everyone 'round here thinks they have. Unstoppable. Problem is.. the truth. I'm not here to ruffle feathers, man. I'm here to tell you the truth.. whether it hurts you or not. That ain't up to me, man. Look around here.. what do ya see? People smilin'.. throwing frisbee.. surfing in the ocean.. playing games in the water.. building castles in the sand.. laying out in the sun getting a tan on their body.. you see that man? I do. I see a fun place. At least on the surface. That's where people seem to stop. You take a look and you believe it. But me? I look beyond that. I see somethin' more goin on around here. I see every man looking at ladies with lust in their eyes and lust in their heart. They may look innocent, hehe, but we all know you can't judge a book by its cover now can ya? You know that sayin, huh? But you do.. you've been judging me by my appearance.. by the cover.. all along. You all see the surface, but can't look beyond that.

Eli looks at Emma-Lee and Mary-Beth.. points to a lady wearing a thong and no top laying on her stomach in the sun upon her towel.

Eli James IV "Take that towel she's laying on and cover her body. Make an example out of her.

The XWF production crew guys look at each other in disgust and shock that he, being a man, would actually tell a lady to cover up her body at the beach. Emma and Mary walk over toward the lady's direction as Eli continues to talk..

Eli James IV "Mary-Beth and Emma-Lee... they have beautiful bodies, man. But you know what else they have.. intelligence.. modesty.. realism.. and truth. It separates them two from every other lady out here on the beach. They wanna parade their body around for everyone to see. They want to show off what kind of surgery they've had. They can't be satisfied with themselves, so they get a doctor to make them fake on the outside to match their fake personality on the inside. It's who they are, man.

The lady is screaming at Emma and Mary because of what they've done. They are trying to calm her down.

Eli James IV "She gets mad at them for trying to help her. A lady shows her body parts and when a man tries to touch.. she gets upset. Modest ladies try to fix that and cover her up.. and she gets mad. People don't know what to do. One minute they're sad.. the next happy.. one minute enjoying life.. the next wanting to die.

Emma and Mary both start walking back towards Eli smiling. The lady is still seen in the back yelling.

Eli James IV "Emma-Lee and Mary-Beth leave the scene unhurt. They tried, and when she got upset.. they tried to do things the right way. She wants to remain in her sinful life? They left.. shake the sand off your feet and move on. Ya see, man.. I'm not going to be here forever in the XWF. Just for a period of time and when that time is over.. I'll shake the dust off my feet.. and move on. Let the people here corrupt themselves into a pit of darkness. People would rather enjoy this life and die in the next.. instead enjoy this life and enjoy the next. You just have some things that the Almighty says is wrong.

Emma and Mary both go back to holding each arm on Eli.

Eli James IV "The Almighty says to stay away from sin. We may think it's great.. it's fun.. but deep down it does destruction to our spirit, man. It's like a father setting up fences around the yard to protect him. The kid can still have fun and enjoy life.. and the next one will be even better. So why do ya call me evil, man? I'm not. I just tell the truth, man.

Eli, Emma, and Mary all continue to walk on the beach as the crew follows them. Eli remains silent and just walking. The crew isn't sure what to do since he's suppose to be talking.

XWF Production Crew "Um. Mr. James. You're suppose to keep talking for the promos we're putting together for the event and future production.

Eli James IV "Shhh.

The crew stops talking and Eli stops walking. He turns to them and gives a big smile.

Eli James IV "Sometimes.. solitude is good. A lot of people around here talk too much. It gets them in trouble. The good book says.. When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent... just enjoy the day the Almighty has made, man. We'll get to the other stuff later.

The crew members just look each other and shrug their shoulders. Eli turns back around and they all just walk down the beach. As the sun begins to settle down and less sun light is around.. Eli leads them all to a peer to walk on. About mid-way.. Emma-Lee and Mary-Beth sit on a bench to relax and enjoy the Creator's artwork. Eli continues along with the XWF crew to the end of the peer as it gets darker. Eli looks out over the far distant place of the ocean and begins talking again.

Eli James IV "You and everyone else around here wanna know about Eli James the Fourth, huh? I grew up in the south on a farm. My family owned lots of land... easily over 300 acres.. and that was just the part I was raised on. They owned property all over. We grew our own food in the garden or would kill one of the animals we raised.. we also helped others in time of need.. and made some money on the side selling to companies. We never went without. When I turned 17 years old.. I decided the farm life was over and I was gonna start my own life. I traveled all over America, man. I joined the Marines and traveled to other places around the world. I served 6 years and decided to do something else. I joined a biker club in California and did some unspeakable things. I did the drugs.. I drank alcohol.. I did everything a sinner does.. and more. I received a call that my father had a rare cancer sickness and was gonna die within 6 months. As a son, I did my job and left to go take care of the man that took care of me. I went back to the farm and started where I left off. We went to Church every Sunday when I was a kid. I went back the first Sunday I came home.. and the Almighty spoke words to me.. and I decided it was time for me to give up and surrender to the gracious Lord. My father's wish was that none of us would suffer, so before he passed on to the other side.. he sold a lot of land and gave us the money. There's a lot of darkness Eli James carries.. the Lord has placed my feet on a solid foundation and directed me to the lighthouse to show the way. Ya see, my family...

Eli stops talking mid-sentence and looks out in the ocean. He sees a few boats out there moving along. The wind starts picking up a little and his hat moves slightly off his head.. but he readjusts it to get it back to where it was. The crew members are once again stuck, not knowing what's going on or if he's simply done.

Eli James IV "You ever see the movie ghostbusters, man?

The crew members nod 'yes'.

Eli James IV "Good movie, man. Not to call is true, but let's just look at a little illustration, man.

XWF Production Crew "Mr. Eli.. weren't you going to talk about your family?

Eli James IV "Back then, man.. people thought those who saw ghosts were crazy. Nuts. Should be put away from society. Heh. Along comes some guys, man.. they discovered them ghosts too. Instead of writing books, going on talk shows, or spreading the word of fear to others.. these guys setup camp. They become men to hunt down these ghosts. If the people who saw them were considered crazy.. heh.. what about guys who hunt them? That becomes their job, man. It pays their salary.. pays their gas.. pays the phone and power bill at their building and their homes.. pays for the equipment.. it's their lively hood, man. They must be crazy times two, huh? Eventually, they get arrest and put away for people thinking they are nuts.. that is until the ghosts are released into public and everyone becomes a believer. GHOSTS ARE REAL.. people yelled. Ghostbusters, man.. those guys weren't seen as crazy anymore.. but heroes.. of telling the truth and doin' something about it. Fast forward to reality.. people think those who follow me are crazy.. but Eli.. the leader.. man he thinks he hears from GOD. Heh. Eli thinks he's a messenger sent to warn us and help us turn from our ways to the Almighty's ways. He's crazy! You'll think that. Most of ya. But.. when the wrath is unleashed.. the judgment starts its process.. you'll be looking for Eli. But there won't be a hero to save you, man. It'll be too late. You already had your chances at this coming.. at this warning... yet you failed to turn and follow the path of righteousness.

XWF Production Crew "And your family, sir?

Eli turns towards the crew members and his back to the ocean. He has a little smirk on his face.

Eli James IV "High noon cometh.. not a moment too soon.. there's gonna be a firefight tonight.. a reckoning to confront the residents of this tomb.. a gunpowder partyand it feels just right.. there comes a time.. there comes a day.. there comes an hour when...Hehehe.

Eli watches their reaction..

Eli James IV "All is quiet in the dusty alleyways.. few men dare to penetrate this land.. and live to tell this terrible tale.. my trusty six shot, my own right hand... Hehehe.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: