Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join BOB- #FUCKGERI
Oliver Main Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-30-2021, 08:06 AM

The scene opens with a shot in black and white as opposed to color to reveal the newest member of bWo and aligning himself with THE alpha faction of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, Terry Borden.

[Image: BlushingEmbarrassedIndianrhinoceros-max-1mb.gif]

Terry Borden: Well if this isn’t a change of pace, BROTHER! I no longer have to pretend to give a shit about the fans or carrying the dead weight of a talentless hack like Clint Fatwood, DUDES! Now we get to shift our attention towards doing something that nobody has been able to do in over six months; defeat Ruby for the Anarchy Championship.”

The scruffy-faced Borden leans towards the camera.

Terry Borden: My path to Ruby shall start on Anarchy where I get to smack around Geri Vayden like it is going out of style. This bitch has come back into the XWF under the #fuckbob guise thinking that it is the cool thing to do like it hurts the group or the organizations, DUDES, but all she is doing is further selling us with every word she chooses to take, it begs to question why is there so much hate in the world for a group of talent that has done nothing but be successful and redefined a company that was bland and stale at best?

Terry leans back up to an upright position before looking off-camera for a mere moment before shifting his attention back towards the camera.

Terry Borden: It can't be because we suck? Ratings, having our own shows, selling more merchandise, and having factions galore coming out of the woodwork to TRY to take us down clearly indicates otherwise, BROTHER! Names like Robert Main, Jim Caedus, Drew Archyle, Solace Tatum, that talentless cunt Aireil Dixon
and now there is you Geri that have the same ambition yet you are so goddamn clueless to the notion that you are all fighting a losing battle, DUDES![/white]

Terry lets out a loud laugh before he continues.

Terry Borden: Let cast to the side just how the stances you take, after all, there is the Left Hand that lasted all of a cup of coffee before failing with flying fucking colors, right? Yes, we all know the Left Hand is still slumming it out in some bottom-of-the-barrel organization where talent has no merit, but you are here trying to reclaim your glory on top of the Anarchy throne. For you to attempt to take that throne you will have to go through me. Now I know that you aren't going to take me seriously, I know that you will sling the same insults that everyone else before you has for no other reason than you are a follower in this business as opposed to being a leader.

Terry leans back against a wall that he is standing in front of as he continues to casually state.

Terry Borden: You were a follower in the Left Hand, you are a follower with #fuckbob and you will be just as generic and cookie-cutter walking into this match as you have been throughout your entire career here in the XWF. I can give two shits about your past accomplishments as limited as they are, I can give a flying fuck about you in general because to me you are nothing more than the small bump in the road for me to get to Ruby. How embarrassing is it going to be for you to get your ass whipped by a senior goddamn citizen? How do you think you will bounce back after taking a loss to the oldest member of this roster, SISTER? I'll tell you exactly how you will bounce back, you'll do it by flapping your cock sucker on social media because that is the only place that you can halfway get over.

[Image: tumblr_mf51fyBlcN1qhr8kmo1_250.gif]

Terry Borden: The eyes are on you to show up and perform, the eyes are on me to go ahead and slit your throat, and sending you crawling back under whatever rock you came from. There is a reason why you have not amounted to a hill of beans in the XWF, and there is a reason as to why you will fail miserably when that bell tolls for you and me... it has nothing to do with numbers like you all so love to bitch and moan about, and everything to do with just how much dick you suck when you are between those ropes, DUDETT! Make no mistake about it when it comes to the fact that you are walking into hostile territory against a savvy veteran that will stomp you just because I can and you are not capable of stopping me. This should be a very rude awakening for you sweet cheeks in the notion that jumping on a bandwagon is not going to get you anywhere much like you have gone nowhere throughout a majority of your fucking career.

Terry winks at the camera before he closes things out.

Terry Borden: Go right ahead and look past me, go right ahead and label this as a forgone conclusion that you will leave with your arm raised in victory, just let me know how many people laugh their asses off at you when you are beaten by a fucking leg drop by yours truly you dumb cunt. As far as Ruby is concerned, thank your lucky stars that Centurion had your back at the Grand Ole Opry because you will not have that luxury when our paths cross and that Anarchy Title is up for grabs. The era of good defeating evil will finally cease to exist on Thursday Nights, and the stale nature you had that program on before the bWo took it over, breathing that fresh life into its lungs will finally disappear. So WHATCHA GONNA DO when BOB runs wild on you!

#JoinBOB

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Oliver Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-30-2021), Atara Raven (06-30-2021), Chris Page (06-30-2021), Diesel (06-30-2021), Dolly Waters (06-30-2021), Miss Fury (06-30-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-30-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-01-2021)