Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONGRATS TO REL DIXON
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-29-2021, 11:30 PM

On being the most beautiful woman on the XWF roster! I'm sorry those jealous little cunts voted against you with their locker room politics and vagina envy. But don't you get to down on yourself, Rel Dixon, because I've got something special planned just for you on Wednesday night!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-30-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-29-2021, 11:53 PM

(06-29-2021, 11:30 PM)Demos Said: On being the most beautiful woman on the XWF roster! I'm sorry those jealous little cunts voted against you with their locker room politics and vagina envy. But don't you get to down on yourself, Rel Dixon, because I've got something special planned just for you on Wednesday night!

"I guess pathetic recognizes pathetic. You two deserve each other."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
JimCaedus (06-30-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-30-2021)
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-30-2021, 03:36 AM

(06-29-2021, 11:53 PM)Money Oswald Said:
(06-29-2021, 11:30 PM)Demos Said: On being the most beautiful woman on the XWF roster! I'm sorry those jealous little cunts voted against you with their locker room politics and vagina envy. But don't you get to down on yourself, Rel Dixon, because I've got something special planned just for you on Wednesday night!

I think I sense jealousy don’t I fat boy? We face real opponents and go for the real shiny stuff while you carry around a belt you made with a Bedazzler! Hate is a horrible thing. I think you should sit in the corner with your piece of crap belt and think how much better the Queen of Crazy and Demos are than your Jabba the Hut looking ass!! Buh Bye!!

Rel wiggles her fingers in a girly wave bouncing away humming to herself.

PS Demos I can’t wait for your surprise!!!
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-30-2021, 04:43 AM

(06-30-2021, 03:36 AM)Ariel Dixon Said:
(06-29-2021, 11:53 PM)Money Oswald Said:

I think I sense jealousy don’t I fat boy? We face real opponents and go for the real shiny stuff while you carry around a belt you made with a Bedazzler! Hate is a horrible thing. I think you should sit in the corner with your piece of crap belt and think how much better the Queen of Crazy and Demos are than your Jabba the Hut looking ass!! Buh Bye!!

"What real opponents? I was just in a championship match. And if Lane has any sense and wants Anarchy to become bigger and get better numbers, he'll put me in a match against Ruby in the next Anarchy for the belt. I am the best thing that has happened to Anarchy, and a lot has happened to this show.

So why would I be jealous?"

Hate Post Like Post
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-30-2021, 04:56 AM

(06-30-2021, 04:43 AM)Money Oswald Said:
(06-30-2021, 03:36 AM)Ariel Dixon Said:
(06-29-2021, 11:53 PM)Money Oswald Said: "I guess pathetic recognizes pathetic. You two deserve each other."

"What real opponents? I was just in a championship match. And if Lane has any sense and wants Anarchy to become bigger and get better numbers, he'll put me in a match against Ruby in the next Anarchy for the belt. I am the best thing that has happened to Anarchy, and a lot has happened to this show.

I have faced Thad and Betsy and had a shot at the Hart and I’ve been here a month or so. Being a star in Anarchy is like being the kid who wears a helmet and eats paste in school getting a participation ribbon in field day. Everyone feels bad for you so you get a little something. Go plug in that bedazzler and make yourself another belt big boy.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ariel Dixon's post:
Thaddeus Duke (06-30-2021), Thrax (06-30-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-30-2021, 05:23 AM

(06-30-2021, 04:56 AM)Ariel Dixon Said:
(06-30-2021, 03:36 AM)Ariel Dixon Said: I think I sense jealousy don’t I fat boy? We face real opponents and go for the real shiny stuff while you carry around a belt you made with a Bedazzler! Hate is a horrible thing. I think you should sit in the corner with your piece of crap belt and think how much better the Queen of Crazy and Demos are than your Jabba the Hut looking ass!! Buh Bye!!

I have faced Thad and Betsy and had a shot at the Hart and I’ve been here a month or so. Being a star in Anarchy is like being the kid who wears a helmet and eats paste in school getting a participation ribbon in field day. Everyone feels bad for you so you get a little something. Go plug in that bedazzler and make yourself another belt big boy.

"How many times have you actually won, though?

I rest my case."

Hate Post Like Post
HeavensToBetsy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-30-2021, 05:29 AM

(06-30-2021, 03:36 AM)Ariel Dixon Said: I think I sense jealousy don’t I fat boy? We face real opponents and go for the real shiny stuff while you carry around a belt you made with a Bedazzler! Hate is a horrible thing. I think you should sit in the corner with your piece of crap belt and think how much better the Queen of Crazy and Demos are than your Jabba the Hut looking ass!! Buh Bye!!

Uh, Crazy? Yeah, hi, we haven’t faced off yet. Calm your titties. I know you can’t wait to get thrown off the Statue of Liberty into the New York Harbor, but you can’t just time jump ahead. That’s my gimmick, thanks. Don’t worry though honey, Betsy Wetsy will drown all your dreams soon enough.

FORMER [Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
[Image: 4kPKNss.gif]
[Image: 2WKryJ5.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like HeavensToBetsy's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-30-2021), ALIAS (06-30-2021), Dolly Waters (06-30-2021), JimCaedus (06-30-2021), Mr. Oz (06-30-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-30-2021)
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-30-2021, 07:48 AM

(06-30-2021, 05:29 AM)HeavensToBetsy Said:
(06-30-2021, 04:43 AM)Money Oswald Said: "What real opponents? I was just in a championship match. And if Lane has any sense and wants Anarchy to become bigger and get better numbers, he'll put me in a match against Ruby in the next Anarchy for the belt. I am the best thing that has happened to Anarchy, and a lot has happened to this show.

Uh, Crazy? Yeah, hi, we haven’t faced off yet. Calm your titties. I know you can’t wait to get thrown off the Statue of Liberty into the New York Harbor, but you can’t just time jump ahead. That’s my gimmick, thanks. Don’t worry though honey, Betsy Wetsy will drown all your dreams soon enough.

I know I haven’t faced you yet. My point silly billy was that I face quality opponents and go for big shiny belts while he makes his own. I’m gonna take you and slam that pretty blonde face of yours up and down Lady Liberty don’t worry
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ariel Dixon's post:
Thaddeus Duke (06-30-2021)
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-30-2021, 07:52 AM

(06-30-2021, 05:23 AM)Money Oswald Said:
(06-30-2021, 04:43 AM)Money Oswald Said: "What real opponents? I was just in a championship match. And if Lane has any sense and wants Anarchy to become bigger and get better numbers, he'll put me in a match against Ruby in the next Anarchy for the belt. I am the best thing that has happened to Anarchy, and a lot has happened to this show.

I rest my case."

You have been here like a decade though I’m sure you had streaks of losses. Go back to your corner
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ariel Dixon's post:
Thaddeus Duke (06-30-2021)
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-30-2021, 07:52 AM

I know I haven’t faced you yet. My point silly billy was that I face quality opponents and go for big shiny belts while he makes his own. I’m gonna take you and slam that pretty blonde face of yours up and down Lady Liberty don’t worry
HeavensToBetsy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-30-2021, 08:05 AM

(06-30-2021, 07:52 AM)Ariel Dixon Said:
(06-30-2021, 04:56 AM)Ariel Dixon Said: I have faced Thad and Betsy and had a shot at the Hart and I’ve been here a month or so. Being a star in Anarchy is like being the kid who wears a helmet and eats paste in school getting a participation ribbon in field day. Everyone feels bad for you so you get a little something. Go plug in that bedazzler and make yourself another belt big boy.

Ooooohhhh, okay, I see you now, Little Bean. Carry on then, and enjoy your surprise from Demos. Being gifted with decomposed carcass always gives me the warm fuzzies too. It's the perfect accessory for psycho. Oh, who am I kidding? You're fun, I can't wait to to defile a national landmark with you.

FORMER [Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
[Image: 4kPKNss.gif]
[Image: 2WKryJ5.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like HeavensToBetsy's post:
Dolly Waters (06-30-2021), Miss Fury (06-30-2021), Mr. Oz (06-30-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-30-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-30-2021, 08:51 AM

(06-30-2021, 07:52 AM)Ariel Dixon Said:
(06-30-2021, 04:56 AM)Ariel Dixon Said: I have faced Thad and Betsy and had a shot at the Hart and I’ve been here a month or so. Being a star in Anarchy is like being the kid who wears a helmet and eats paste in school getting a participation ribbon in field day. Everyone feels bad for you so you get a little something. Go plug in that bedazzler and make yourself another belt big boy.

I rest my case."

You have been here like a decade though I’m sure you had streaks of losses. Go back to your corner

"The list of people I've faced in the 7 years I've been here, including myself, have had better first few months in their time in this company, than you. I've beaten better people than you. I have nothing to prove, but you do. That's why you try to punch up, not understanding that your place is on the ground with the vermin. Even Nickles is above you, and he had a large losing streak, including to me. The person you think you're capable of trying to belittle.

It's adorable. To think that you matter in the long scheme of things, Ariel. You're not even a footnote in the history of this company. In two years time, people will look at you and say 'Who are you? You must be new here.' that's how little impact you will have.

I'm a multi-champion. With or without my Billion Dollar Championship. I have nothing to prove.

So, remind me. What have you done in your time in this company, thus far?

That's right, nothing worthy of note."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Miss Fury (06-30-2021)
Thrax Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-30-2021, 01:42 PM

I rest my case."

Doesn't she have the exact same big win as you?

[Image: bFUi3wA.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-30-2021, 06:51 PM

(06-30-2021, 01:42 PM)Thrax Said:

I rest my case."

"No. Because one of us earned our win. It wasn't her.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Miss Fury (06-30-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-30-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-30-2021)
Thrax Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-30-2021, 08:06 PM

(06-30-2021, 06:51 PM)Money Oswald Said:
(06-30-2021, 01:42 PM)Thrax Said:
(06-30-2021, 05:23 AM)Money Oswald Said: "How many times have you actually won, though?

I rest my case."

Oh, so you have to work ten times harder than lil Miss Dixon just to beat the same opponents?

[Image: bFUi3wA.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-30-2021, 08:36 PM

(06-30-2021, 08:06 PM)Thrax Said:
(06-30-2021, 01:42 PM)Thrax Said: Doesn't she have the exact same big win as you?

Oh, so you have to work ten times harder than lil Miss Dixon just to beat the same opponents?

"He let her win. He didn't try. 0 effort on either side. He let her pin him, she won, they go on a date.

She did nothing for that win, and it came after he was already broken, thinking I was an easy win, but instead he got destroyed."

Hate Post Like Post
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:

06-30-2021, 08:39 PM

(06-30-2021, 08:06 PM)Thrax Said:
(06-30-2021, 01:42 PM)Thrax Said: Doesn't she have the exact same big win as you?

[Image: 576-DCBE3-369-A-4883-850-D-7-EA0-AFBEB9-FC.gif]

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miss Fury's post:
Mr. Oz (06-30-2021)