Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE RUMOR MILL
XWF NEWS AND RUMORS Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-29-2021, 08:15 AM

LEADING INTO WAR GAMES, IT'S REPORTED THAT THEO PRYCE AND VINNIE LANE HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH BRITNEY SPEARS' CONSERVATORS FOR AN APPEARANCE HEADLINING THE WOODSTOCK CONCERT EXTRAVAGANZA!

SPEARS WOULD JOIN CURRENT HEADLINERS NICKELBACK.

ALSO!

WORD ON THE STREET HAS IT THAT FORMER ANARCHY MAINSTAYS KUDA AND EDWARD, BOTH THOUGHT DEAD, WERE RECENTLY EXCAVATED AND REMAIN FROZEN IN AN ICE SHEET.

ALSO!

XWF REFEREE ROMAN WAS SPOTTED OUTSIDE A TIBETAN MONASTERY IN FULL ROBES, APPARENTLY HAVING DEVOTED HIMSELF TO BUDDHISM.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like XWF NEWS AND RUMORS's post:
Atara Raven (06-29-2021), Dolly Waters (06-29-2021), Miss Fury (06-29-2021), Theo Pryce (06-29-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates XWF NEWS AND RUMORS's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-29-2021)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

06-29-2021, 08:57 AM

Bored today, Graves?

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 4 users Hate Centurion's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-29-2021), Dolly Waters (06-29-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-29-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-29-2021)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-29-2021, 11:37 AM

This just in. Centurion is gay. And not the groovy same sex sorta gay that can lead to all kinds of fun in the bedroom either! No, there's no homophobic intent in my words. I'm just simply stating a fact.

CENTURION, YOU'RE GAY.

You're also queer, but I mean that in the basic definition of the word, meaning weird, odd, or strange, because I do find it very queer that you always have something to say and none of it ever amounts to more than you getting off listening to yourself preach you're incorrectly assumed superiority onto others! If the XWF would give me a second chance, I'd be happy to beat your gay queer ass all over the ring!

You're also WORLD FUCKING CLASS at queering up other peoples deals. You jelly Mr. Irrelevant?

But to be on point, that's not me. GravyNewz already died.

Besides, those so called rumors seem very suspect! I'd like to think that GravyNewz would have brought REAL BREAKING STORIES to the world!

Oh well.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (06-29-2021)