Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy 6/24/21
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-26-2021, 09:15 AM

LIVE!!!

FROM THE GRAND OLE OPRY HOUSE IN NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE!

Brandon Walker, Katia Fyre, Chelsey Chaingang, & Crimson Lotus
- vs -
Job Guy, The Big Upps, and Joey Oddjobs
Survivor Style Elimination Match!

Referee: HoloRef Dot Gif

"The Dethroner" Geri Vayden
- vs -
Maria Salvatore
X-Treme Rules!

Referee: Chaz Bobo

Solace Tatum
- vs -
Lord Raab

Referee: MARTY

"The God of Death" Giovanni DeSantis
- vs -
Big Preesh

Referee: Virginia Hymen

THUGS
(John Black & Tommy Wish)
- vs -
Thias Watts
Handicap Match!

Referee: John X

THE STATE OF ANARCHY BREAK!

[Image: c5bba8aa6fd3270fe622807e0c7cbf78.gif]

LOVERBOY ADDRESSES THE ANARCHY FANS AND GIVES US ALL SOME INFORMATION!

Osira Themis
- vs -
Centurion
Submission Match!

Referee: Mr. Referee

FOR THE ANARCHY CHAMPIONSHIP

Ruby
- vs -
"The Billion Dollar Man" Big Money Oswald

Hoedown Throwdown Match!

The Opry stage will have a full on bluegrass band playing around the competitors, and they can use anything they can get their hands on!

Referee: Ari Silverstein

[Image: gR8affl.png]

THE PYRO IS INCREDIBLE!!!!

There’s holograms, lasers, strobe lights, and a flyover from the Tennessee Air Guard! Their planes spell out ANARCHY in various colors as fireworks go OFF all over the place!

Cameras spin through the audience and show all the rabid Anarchy fans who have been waiting anxiously for the show to come to Tennessee… and now they are making the Opry House SHAKE!

Finally we cut to “Loverboy” Vinnie Lane at his announce desk alone… but he doesn’t look happy.

Vinnie Lane: "I wish I could be thrilled for tonight, dudes, I really do… we have an amazing show with an amazing main event. Incredible action from top to bottom… but I’ve got a lot on my mind. Too much. After bWo Scorch the Earth… well. I need to talk to you all later on. For now, let’s just skip the introductions and get to the ring so I can enjoy some great Anarchy wrestling."

Brandon Walker, Katia Fyre, Chelsey Chaingang, & Crimson Lotus
- vs -
Job Guy, The Big Upps, and Joey Oddjobs
Survivor Style Elimination Match!

Referee: HoloRef Dot Gif

We go to the ring where Joey Oddjobs and Job Guy are already in the ring, discussing strategy. The Upp brothers enter the ring a second later, having just arrived. All four start to warm up in their shared corner.

At the top of the ramp, the Syndicate members each step out from behind the curtain one at a time - Katia Fyre, Brandon Walker, Crimson Lotus, and Chelsey Chaingang. They then stand side by side and begin walking toward the ring in unison - looks of determination on their faces.

Vinnie Lane: "Here’s a new faction that’s recently arrived here in XWF, the Syndicate! They’re associated with a former Anarchy star, Solace Tatum, who will be making her long-anticipated return to the company later on tonight! I’m excited to see what these guys can do!"

The Syndicate enters the ring and decides to let Lotus in first. Job Guy stands in the opposite corner ready to go as the HoloRef is fired up in 5G. Once the official finishes rendering, she calls for the bell!

DING! DING! DING!!!

Job Guy wanders toward the middle of the ring and is immediately cut down by a jumping snap kick from Crimson Lotus! Lotus yanks Guy to his feet and then collapses him in on himself with a rolling elbow!

Job Guy crawls around on the mat towards Crimson Lotus, and actually catches her with a quick palm strike as he gets up. Guy backs into the ropes and runs forward for a big clothesline!!

Crimson Lotus snags his arms and drags him down into a triangle choke!!!

Job Guy is trapped, hopelessly trapped with nowhere to go… he struggles in the choke but starts to fade pretty quickly.

Before he loses consciousness, he manages to reach into his pocket and pull out his cell phone to take a selfie of his face stuck in Crimson Lotus’ crotch.

Vinnie Lane: "Pretty sure Crimson Lotus just got #FAPPENED right here on Anarchy, folks."

A moment later, Job Guy passes out and goes limp. HoloRef Dot Gif calls for the elimination!

Eliminated by Submission - Job Guy

Crimson Lotus tags in her partner Katia Fyre, who enters the ring to meet Joey Oddjobs from the opposing team.

Oddjobs keeps his distance and tries to rope-a-dope away from Fyre, but she effectively shrinks the ring by continually looping and circling him.

Joey screams and runs forward, catching Katia off guard with a flurry of limp wristed punches that don’t do much even though they land fairly clean. Oddjobs executes a lockup and switches into a headlock, then hip tosses Fyre to the mat and applies a reverse chinlock.

Vinnie Lane: "Look at Oddjobs getting some offense in! I knew he could do it!"

Katia Fyre sends her shin up and back from a seated position, nailing Oddjobs in the nose. Oddjobs falls back, breaking the hold, and Fyre is on him in a heartbeat. Fyre pulls Oddjobs up by the ankles and puts her knees behind his thighs as a fulcrum, then falls back and sends Oddjobs in a slingshot into the corner buckles!

Oddjobs is stunned, and when he turns and takes a step, Katia Fyre is right there to hook him into a head and arm suplex, and she torques her body to drive Joey Oddjobs skull first into the canvas. Fyre pops her hips and holds onto the grip she had from the suplex, bridging into a pinning combo!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Eliminated by Pinfall - Joey Oddjobs

Vinnie Lane: "The Syndicate with a 4-2 advantage now as Fyre tags out to Chelsey Chaingang… but the Upps are not a team to overlook! They make them TOUGH in Melba, Idaho, folks!"

Chelsey Chaingang cracks her knuckles as she walks calmly to the center of the ring and awaits Hans Upp. Hans walks up to her and shoves her rudely!

Chaingang smirks and replies to the push by sending a nasty forearm into Hans Upp’s temple, then a knee lift to his midsection. A hard elbow gets driven into Hans’ head next, dropping him to one knee as Chaingang hits the ropes!

Chaingang plants a running superkick to the side of Hans Upp’s head, and he flails to the mat in a heap. Hans tries to crawl to the ropes and exit the ring, but Chaingang catches him by the feet… she ties his legs up in a figure four and then modifies it into an STF! The Weakest Link!

Hans Upp is tangled in the submission but he’s right by the ropes, so HoloRef Dt Gif calls for a break. Chaingang lets him go, roughly, but makes sure to give him a stomp to the head for her troubles.

Limping, Hans Upp gets to his feet… just to eat a hard kick to the gut! And then Chaingang spins him into a straightjacket neckbreaker! The Chainlink Crusher!

Vinnie Lane: "Hans Upp is DONE, dude. I think I hear him snoring in there!"

Chelsey Chaingang doesn’t even bother pinning Hans, she just kicks him until he falls out of the ring onto the hard concrete floor below. HoloRef starts a count!

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!!!

Eliminated by Count Out - Hans Upp

The elimination leaves all four members of the Syndicate left against just one remaining opponent, Gabe Upp.

Gabe tries to plead his way out of continuing as Chelsey Chaingang goes back to her corner and tags in Brandon Walker.

Gabe Upp sees Walker entering the ring and decides to bail, knowing the odds are way too stacked against him at this point. He pops over the top rope and hits the floor at a jog, heading for the back… but Chaingang cuts him off with a wicked lariat!

Gabe Upp’s head splits open on the floor, and Chelsey Chaingang grabs him and rolls him back into the ring where Brandon Walker grabs him.

Walker has Upp in a seated position, and he grabs his jaw with one hand, pulling it down, and Upp’s nose with the other hand, pulling it up! Walker splits Upp’s mouth open wide and twists his head at a cringe-inducing angle, it looks like he’s trying
to actually rip Gabe Upp’s head in half!

Gabe Upp immediately starts tapping like crazy.

Eliminated by Submission - Gabe Upp

Your Winners, Surviving 4-0, The Syndicate

Vinnie Lane: "REALLY impressive work from the Syndicate here tonight, everyone. Especially those last two, Chelsey Chaingang and Brandon Walker… that’s a pair to watch out for, definitely!"

The Camera cuts to the top of the AnarchoTron as a dark figure appears on the top and makes his way to the center and takes a seat. His feet dangling down in front of the screen. The crowd starts to murmur until one of the spotlights comes on pointed directly at him. The Camera's focuses on the now lit figure revealing, The Whyte Spyder.

Shawn stands up on the Tron dumping a bucket of popcorn he had brought up there with him and calls for a mic. He reaches out and snatches it out of the air as it flies towards him from the ground “Hello Friends!.”

The crowd pops for The Whyte Spyder as he raises both arms and shouts. “WOOOH!”

“Did you miss me?” The crowd replies with a deafening “WOOOH!”

“I missed all of you too. But I've been off chasing The Left Hand with Tommy Romeo… We wanted you all to know that we won't be seeing them again anytime soon. So I think it is time to put all of that behind me and get back to what I truly love to do. Entertaining the fans!!”

The crowd replies with another booming “WOOOH!”

“Tonight I'm here to keep an eye on good old Geri Vayden, but I like it here.I think I may make Anarchy my new home here at the XWF. But enough out of me I'm just here to watch the show tonight like the rest of you! I just happen to have the best seat in the house. Now take the spotlights off me and let's get back to it eh?” The lights come off of Shawn and he returns to his seat on the AnarchoTron, signaling to one of the techs backstage that he needs more popcorn.

"The Dethroner" Geri Vayden
- vs -
Maria Salvatore
X-Treme Rules!

Referee: Chaz Bobo

The Deathsurround by Butcher Babies hits up and the crowd buzzes as Geri Vayden steps out on stage. She looks left and right at the crowd and snarls before marching to the ring, pulling at her hair. Maria Salvatore is already waiting in the ring as Geri Vayden makes her way down. Vayden slides into the ring and glares at her opponent before leaning on the ropes and looking out to the crowd and just screaming at them. Referee Chaz Bobo signals to ring the bell and the match is underway.

Vinnie Lane: "Well folks here we go, an X-treme rules match with returning Geri Vayden and spark plug Maria Salvatore. Should be a feisty one!"

They circle one another for a moment and then lock up, Maria taking control with a headlock. Geri growls and then counters into an arm wrench. She holds Maria steady and then kicks her hard in the chest while she’s in the hold. Maria fights out of it and reverses into an arm wrench of her own. Geri torques her arm and hops onto the middle rope and then comes down with a beautiful arm drag on Maria, sending her across the ring. As she gets up Geri grabs her arm again and goes into a modified arm wrench before pulling her close and hitting a snap suplex.

Geri rolls through and then mounts Maria. She goes to drive a hard elbow down into her face but Maria squirms out from underneath her. She gets up and throws a spinning heel kick that Geri just barely avoids. Geri comes back with a running clothesline but Maria avoids that, ducks under and then hooks Geri by the waist. She hauls her up and hits a bridging German suplex. Maria holds on for the pin.

1!

2!!

Kick out by Geri!

Vinnie Lane: "Some fast paced action early on! And we haven’t even gotten to the weapons yet!"

Maria rolls out to the floor while Geri recovers in the ring. She goes over to the announce table and takes the extra chair beside Vinnie that nobody has ever really understood why it’s there. She folds the steel chair up and walks back to the ring. Geri comes flying feet first with a baseball slide that smashes the chair into Maria and knocks her over. Geri grabs the free chair as Maria struggles to get up. Geri smiles sadistically and screams again while slamming the chair across Maria’s back multiple times.

Geri tosses the chair away and walks around ringside, pulling at her hair. She climbs up the steps and walks along the apron, stopping to lean on the ropes. Her eyes are wild while she looks out at the crowd. She turns around and suddenly the X-tron comes to life with a familiar face upon it. He looks up and it’s none other than Shawn Wylde! The crowd pops huge as he grins and then leans back, stuffing popcorn into his mouth. He appears to be wearing some kind of weird cowboy hat that looks vaguely familiar.

Vinnie Lane: "Whoa is that Shawn Wylde!? And wait a minute...more importantly, is that the same cowboy hat from Marf’s first promo for High Stakes!? Mind blown ladies and germs! Mind freakin’ blown!"

Geri snarls and looks ready to snap at the sight of Shawn Wylde’s appearance. Maria finally recovers and grabs Geri by the legs. She yanks her off the apron and Geri smacks her face into it as she drops to the floor. Maria grabs her and throws her into the ring post. Geri bounces off the big steel post and stumbles back. She turns and Maria catches her and hits a northern lights suplex on the floor. She keeps it held and bridged and Chaz Bobo is on the scene to make the count.

1!

2!!

Kick out by Geri!

Vinnie Lane: "Wylde almost cost Geri the match right there! This is bogus! But the crowd is loving it!"

Maria gets up and takes a confused look at the X-tron. Shawn Wylde takes a big, obnoxious sip of his cherry Dr Pepper and then waves. The crowd eats it up as Maria storms over to the announce table. She grabs the glass pitcher of water as Vinnie cries out at her he needs a refill first. Maria fills his cup and then turns to go for Geri. As she approaches her Geri pops up with a Pele kick out of nowhere, smashing the pitcher into Maria’s face and shattering glass everywhere. Maria drops to the floor with glass and water going everywhere.

Vinnie stands up and yells at them for the mess they’ve just made. Geri gets back to her feet and looks down at her work. She looks over again to Shawn Wylde on the AnarchoTron and flips him off. He mocks being hurt while Geri grabs hold of Maria and slaps her into The Leaf. Geri tightens the hold and stretches Maria’s body into a horrible position. With nowhere to go, Maria finally has no choice but to tap out as Chaz Bobo is in prime position to make the call. Mr no days off himself calls for the bell as Geri earns the big win.

Winner by Submission - Geri Vayden

Vinnie Lane: “What an impressive win for Geri Vayden! Even with the distraction from a returning Shawn Wylde, Geri pulls it off! I wonder where this is going… hmm okay folks I’m getting word that we’re going to cut to a hospital for a moment, I’m not sure what’s going on here to be honest.”

We cut to a hospital room where we see Marf propped up in a hospital bed. He is a lot paler than usual but those blazing blue eyes still make him a sinister sight. He’s hooked up with several tubes it seems and he doesn’t look healthy. Marf grimaces at the camera.

Guess a lot of you are wondering what’s going on here. What’s our good pal Marf doing laid out in a hospital bed? Certainly he has walked away from bigger battles compared to the steaming pile of rat shit we all saw on Wednesday night Warfare. And you know what, let’s talk about Wednesday night shall we? According to the doc here I have been poisoned. Sometime shortly before The Dissentients’ tag match against Apex I was dosed with some high amount of Acetaminophen likely in my water.

In other words, some rat piece of shit poisoned me before my match and I nearly died later that night. I was on the fucking verge apparently. Wednesday night was almost the last time you fine feathered people got the pleasure of seeing Marf. So now unfortunately not only do I take a shit loss to Apex which shouldn’t even count, but I’m shelfed for a while. Betsy Granger and Rel Dixon will have to get it on without me as the doc says I will not be cleared to compete by the next Warfare. I will be lucky to get back in time for War Games but you better fucking believe I’ll drag my rotting body there if I have to.

So to all you lovely fans and friends out there, I can only say I’m sorry you were robbed of what would have been an incredible match between The Dissentients and Apex. Instead you had to settle for the aftermath of some selfish, low life sack of shit’s little plan. I promise you this though, I will hunt you down and I will make you suffer. Biggest mistake wasn’t that you targeted me. Oh no, the biggest fucking mistake you made was you didn’t finish the damn job. You should have killed me because now I’m just going to come back and destroy everything and everyone in my way until I find you and end you morherfucker.

Marf is left seething in the hospital bed, concerned staff beginning to come in and check on him and his precious charts. It looks like he will be out of commission for a bit of time. We cut back to ringside and Vinnie Lane looks like he just found out his favorite grandmother died. He collects himself as we are still live.

Vinnie Lane: "I’m at a loss here folks...I may not have always gotten along with Marf but this is horribly sad news. I’m going to send him a card. No, better yet, a gift basket! I hope he likes strawberries. And all jokes aside, I hope the coward behind this disgusting cheap shot gets what they deserve and then some… let’s get a word from our sponsors..."

Solace Tatum
- vs -
Lord Raab

Referee: MARTY

As soon as the commercial finished, we see Lord Raab waiting outside of the ring, slamming the steel steps with his hand for his opponent.

Vinnie Lane: "Raab couldn't wait for the break to end before coming out here and causing a ruckus... looks like the green German disease monster is ready to go to war!"

Then the lights go down, and the AnarchoTron comes to life with this theme.

As song stars to play, the lights come back on, and the lights come back on, and we see Solace at the entrance way, with her giving a straight face as she walks down to the ring, as she enters the ring her theme cuts off, and before she could do anything Raab jumps into the ring and Pearl Harbors her in the back with a Double Ax Handle.

Vinnie Lane: "Sheesh, Lord Raab isn’t playing around with Solace! He want to get it on with her soon!"

As he kept hitting her with a Double Ax Handle, she managed to duck and slaps him in the face, and the bell had been rung in the process. Raab then no sells the slap, and he gives her some chops to the chest, then he takes her to the ropes, and Irish Whips her and connects with a Stiff Clothesline on Solace. Raab then gets on his knees and he starts to choke her, then the ref MARTY then stops him, Raab goes for it again, but the ref stops again up to four. Raab then confronts MARTY, and he even shoves him in an act of defiance.

Vinnie Lane: "Oh man, Raab isn’t playing around, he even shoved the ref down. I think he needs to chill out before he gets himself DQed for unnecessary roughness on EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE referee MARTY!"

Raab then turns around, and he grabs Solace by her hair, and he takes he to the corner and proceed to smash her face on the top turnbuckle, then he takes her away from the top turnbuckle and give her some Repeated Headbutts, then transitions it to a Everest German Suplex. He then starts to stomp on her arms, then on her legs, all the way up to her midsection; he then taunts to the fans a “FUCK YOU” towards them, and he drags Solace to the middle rope.

He then starts to put his knee on her back, while holding and biting the top rope, and Ref MARTY counts up to four, and he lets go of the hold. As Solace was rolling to the outside, Raab then follows her, and then he grabs her arm to Irish Whip her, but she manages to reverse it and Raab ends up landing back first on the barricades.

Solace then slowly follows it up by whipping him to the steel steps, as soon as she walks up to him, he then slams her head on the steel steps. Then Ref Marty was counting to five, then Raab takes Solace back into the ring, Raab then stomps in the ring to wake her up, and as soon as she gets on her feet he tries to go for the Killerbuster, but Solace reversed it into a German Suplex with a bridge…

1!

2!!

RAAB KICKS OUT!!!

Vinnie Lane: "Oh man Solace almost had him there, let’s see how much she's got left in the tank against this monster."

As Raab sits up and angrily confronts Solace, she then ducks his punches, and she dishes out some punches of her own on Raab, then she goes for a shin kicks to weaken him. As Raab was holding his left leg in pain, she manages to charge herself to the ropes and hits a nice looking Dropkick on Raab, who stumbles at the corner. Then she goes to the corner and hits a Handspring Elbow Drop on Raab, who comes off the corner in a groggy state, and she tries to go for a discus punch, but Raab grabs her back and hits a Back Suplex on her. Then he goes to the top rope, and does the cut throat taunt on her.

Vinnie Lane: "Uh oh, it looks like the German monster is going to fly off the top with something. I hope it looks cool enough to air on broadcast!"

Then Raab goes for a Diving Knees To The Head, but Solace manages to move out the way so he could crash and burn, then she starts doing multiple soccer kicks on his back; then she beams herself to the rope, and connects with a Knee to his face. She then tries to go for the pin, but Raab quickly tosses her off him. He then starts to scream, and he heads to the outside and he look under the ring and finds a chair.

As he reentered the ring MARTY beeps instructions to him not to use the chair, and Raab ignores his warning! As soon as he turns around, Solace does a Sol-Daminator onto Raab, and the chair flies out back outside. The crowd comes alive as she looks at them, and she looks at Raab, then he slowly gets on his feet and she hits..

SOL SEARCHER!!!!

Vinnie Lane: "OH CRAP SHE HIT IT… WHAT WILL SHE DO IN THIS MOMENT!!"

Raab crumples to the mat and Tatum slides on top of him for a cover...

1!

2!!

3!!!

Raab kicks out a half second later, somehow nearly surviving the devastating finishing move.

Winner by Pinfall - Solace Taum

Vinnie Lane: "Tatum with the big return win... it's a good night for the Syndicate here on Anarchy!"

[Image: 7ABuh55.gif]

"The God of Death" Giovanni DeSantis
- vs -
Big Preesh

Referee: Virginia Hymen

Big Preesh struts to the ring throwing his hands up in the air in time with the music. He holds out the front of his BOB tee shirt and shouts about how much he loves being a part of the best group in pro wrestling. When he gets to the ring he punches the top turnbuckle like a speed bag and then shouts "YEAH BITCH!" with his arms raised before waiting for the bell to ring.

The song plays in its entirety and the lights go black. When they come back up, God of Death is in the ring staring at Preesh.

Preesh screams like a woman and nearly passes out.

DING! DING! DING!!!

Virginia Hymen calls for the bell and God of Death wastes ZERO time attacking Preesh with a series of running clotheslines! Preesh is rocked by the high impact moves, and probably only stays on his feet because he’s about a foot and a half taller than GD and weighs over 600 pounds.

Vinnie Lane: "Preesh is a BIG fella… I don’t see any way that GD here is gonna get him up for his Bleeding Angel suplex cutter..."

Although Preesh can’t mount any kind of real offense, his sheer size is keeping him alive in the ring. DeSantis pours on the heat with lots of big impact moves… huge lariats, big kicks, massive haymakers, but Preesh just stays on his feet, woozy. DeSantis takes a few steps back and delivers a crushing GORE onto Preesh, knocking the big man into a corner, but he gets tripped up when he tries to climb the turnbuckles, which allows Preesh to grab him by the waist and lift him high up in a powerbomb!

Preesh drills DeSantis down to the mat and then heads for the ropes!!!

Vinnie Lane: "Big Preesh told me he was debuting a move here tonight… is he going to the TOP!?!?"

Indeed, Preesh climbs all the way up to the top of the corner. The opposite corner looks like it actually comes up off the floor a little bit. Preesh then leaps off backward! He’s going for a moonsault!!!

[Image: UqLbMa.gif]

Preesh hits the mat hard! He completely missed!

Vinnie Lane: "Well I hope he never does THAT again..."

GD gets onto Preesh’s back and starts hemmering him with vicious shots to the sides of the head. He works him hard, and it looks for a moment like Preesh might end up tapping out to strikes!

Preesh reaches out to Virginia Hymen… and he grabs her collar, knocking her out of the ring!

Vinnie Lane: "That should be a DQ!"

Preesh turtles up, and GD keeps nailing him. GD drops a series of nasty knees into Preesh’s ribs and spine, and all Preesh can manage to do is weather the storm… and then the Tron hits!

Vinnie Lane: "No way..."

Barney Green walks out from the entrance, and he’s got a baseball bat in his hand! With a cheese grater on the end of it!

Barney power walks to the ring and gets up onto the apron. God of Death glares at him and stands up, ready for an attack.

Big Preesh staggers up to his feet as well with a big grin on his face. Preesh shouts “BOB!” and then holds up the hand signal that’s so complex we can’t properly put into words here.

Vinnie Lane: "I can’t believe it! Maybe Big Preesh really IS in BOB!"

Preesh takes a step toward Barney for a high five… and Barney smashes the grater-laden bat right into his forehead! Preesh’s tattered face erupts into blood!

Vinnie Lane: “Or not!"

Preesh falls down onto his back with a BOOM. Barney grabs Hymen by her zebra shirt and rolls her back into the ring just as God of Death puts a foot on Preesh’s chest, never taking his suspicious eyes off of Green.

Hymen makes the count slowly, still reeling from being knocked from the ring.

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by Pinfall - The God of Death

Vinnie Lane: "God of Death is victorious in his Anarchy debut… but more importantly, it looks like BOB wants the newcomer to join their ranks!"

Barney Green enters the ring and gets nose to nose with GD… then simply mouths “Join BOB” before backing away and leaving the ring.

Green backs up the ramp as God of Death gets his hand raised as the winner.
Backstage, we see MINI MORBID with his new crew of EVIL Minis known as the Knight Terrors.

“WHERE IS THIS PESTILENT FREAK MUSCLE MIDGET HIDING!? I WANT MY DEMONIC WARRIORS TO REND HIM LIMB FROM LIMB WHILE I WATCH WITH A TURGID ERECTION!!!”

Mini wanders around, looking in different places where the BOB midget might be hiding, but not finding him.

“WHAT ELSE WOULD I NEED THESE FOUR IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME AROUND FOR!?!?!!? I AM THE GREAT MINI MORBID! THE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS! THE SLAYER OF THE MIGHTY HIMALAYAN CONDOR! THE SEDUCER OF FEMALES FROM EVERY CONTINENT INCLUDING ATLANTIS! ESPECIALLY ATLANTIS! IT SUNK BECAUSE OF THE WEIGHT OF MY MASSIVE TESTICULAE! I WOULD NEVER BEEN SEEN WITH FOUR IMBECILES UNLESS I WANTED TO KEEP MY HANDS CLEAN!”

The four imbeciles look at each other and seem annoyed… and then they attack Mini Morbid!

Lovecraft, the demonic looking Knight Terror, smashes Mini Morbid’s skull into a wall!

Blackstar beats him to the floor!

Kardiak stomps him!

Ovinnik, with his feline features, kneels down and chokes the life out of Mini!

Mini Morbid is unable to defend himself, and it looks like he is going to die a terrible death until…

[Image: 20040805_mini_taker--12b22bfa86467528e03...381db9.jpg]

Holy Crap! It’s Mini Mastermind! And he’s got help too!

[Image: FKO_MM_WWE_S2_randy-orton-10_540x540.jpg]

Mini Maverick!!! We haven’t seen him in years!

Mini Mav and Mini MM (who really just might be the actual Mastermind… they is not tall) battle with the Knight Terrors, but they are soon overwhelmed as it is 4 on 2… even 4 on 3 when Mini Morbid tries to help.

Luckily… one more Mini appears!

[Image: VMxCkZb.png]

Who is that!?!!?

The mystery mini girl swings down from the rafters and joins the fray, fighting off Ovinnik and stuffing him into a trash can! This allows the others to overcome the rest of the Knight Terrors, who retreat!

The three Minis, Maverick, Mastermind, and Morbid, all look to the pretty Mini girl.

“WHO ART THOU AND WHEN SHALL WE CONSUMMATE OUR MARRIAGE??!?!”

“Yikes… no. BUT! I’m super happy to help you out! My name is Pebbles! And I came here to meet Ruby, my IDOL!”

Pebbles smiles, and the Minis stare at her as the scene fades.

THUGS
(John Black & Tommy Wish)
- vs -
Thias Watts
Handicap Match!

Referee: John X

Thias ducks his head under the base of the XTron and steps out onto the ramp. Shirtless and wearing only black jeans and black boots, Thias scans the crowd mean-mugging everyone. He ignores the boos from the crowd and walks to the ring, reaching the top rope from the floor and pulling himself up onto the apron before stepping over the top rope.

Vinnie Lane: "Thias Watts is still looking a bit messed up after that attack from Dock.....it's a shame our company insurance policy doesn't cover reconstructive cosmetic surgeries!"

The team of John Black and Tommy Wish, colloquioly known as the THUGZ, walk down the entrance ramp while their music plays over the loudspeakers. John Black holds a kendo stick in his hands while Tommy Wish came to play with a super soaker 3000 water gun. Tommy and John Black step onto the ringside apron while mean mugging Thias Watts. As John Black ducks underneath the top rope with kendo stick in hand, Tommy starts squirting Watts with the super soaker! As the water hits Thias’s scarred skin he immediately recoils in pain before charging at the apron! Watts knocks Tommy Wish, and the super soaker, onto the floor below the ring! John Black sees the opportunity and immediately cracks Thias in the back of the head with the kendo stick, breaking the stick in half!

Vinnie Lane: "Woaaah…..the ref needs to get this one under control! The match hasn’t even started yet!"

Thias falls to the ground after the cheapshot with the kendo stick. The referee looks at John Black in disgust before calling for the opening bell. On the outside of the ring we see Tommy Wish laying next to a busted water gun.

Vinnie Lane: "Black’s lucky that the match hadn’t started yet, or else Black would have been disqualified! In fact, he might still be disqualified yet! That Black is a thug! … ... wait, no! I didn’t mean it like that, dudes!"

Back in the ring John Black has rolled Thias over and hooked his leg for a pinfall attempt. The referee drops to the mat and begins the count.

1!

2!!

Kickout!

Vinnie Lane: "Those would have been the spoils of a rotten tree! That type of victory would NOT have been fair and square! This is a handicap match, not a hardcore match!"

The camera switches to a shot of the broken super soaker laying on the ground outside the ring. A ton of salt granulation can be seen laying in a pool of water. The camera cuts back to the ring where we see Watts holding his scarred wounds with an expression of pain on his face. John Black jumps up to his feet before delivering a flurry of stomps to the lower back and midsection of Watts.

John Black goes to drag Thias to his feet, but is having immense trouble lifting the giant man up. John Black is able to get Thias Watts up to his knees, but no further. John Black shrugs before kneeing Thias Watts in the jaw. Thias falls to his back while John Black lets out a chortle.

Vinnie Thias: "Things are looking rough for the big man, and I’m not just talking about that scarred hide!"

Thias rolls over to his stomach and starts crawling towards the ropes. John Black shakes his finger back and forth at Watts before hitting him with a big elbow drop to the back that stops him dead in his tracks! John Black stays on the ground as he locks in a rear naked choke on Thias! The big man starts gasping for breath and reaching for the ropes, but he’s not able to move very far with John on his back!

Vinnie Lane: "This could be it! He might have to tap out!"

Thias continues to struggle for air as Tommy Wish finally pulls himself back up to the ringside apron. Thias begins to inch closer to the ropes, but the full weight of John Black is making his progress slower than that of a snail! Thias keeps reaching for the ropes, but they’re still well outside of his grasp! His face is turning blue and he’s starting to move slower and slower. Tommy Wish starts heckling the bigman from the apron as the referee incessantly asks Thias if he wants to submit.

Vinnie Lane: "There’s no shame in tapping out when they have your number! Sometimes it takes a tougher man to admit when he’s had enough! There’s no shame in losing a handicap match!"

John Black is smiling and laughing as Thias is losing life…..until he starts being lifted in the air! Thias Watts uses all of his waning strength to push himself to his feet! Thias stands stall like a bear but John Black continues to wrap his arms around the big man’s throat! John Black wraps his legs around the big man’s midsection and tries to dig his heels into Thias’s inner thighs, but it’s no use, This Watts runs backwards into a turnbuckle!

Vinnie Lane: "That’s gotta hurt!"

John Black howls in pain as he’s slammed against the turnbuckle, but he keeps hanging on! Thias Watts takes a few steps forward before slamming John Black back into the turnbuckle, but still the thug hangs onto the big man’s back with the chokehold! The chokehold has loosened during the struggle, but Thias isn’t off the hook yet! John Black starts biting Thias Watts in the neck, causing the big man to scream!

Vinnie Lane: "Are my referees blind?!?!"

Thias starts running around the ring and slamming John Black into each and every one of the corner posts! As John Black is slammed into the turnbuckle near Tommy Wish, his partner’s hand slaps against his back!

Vinnie Lane: "Tommy Wish just tagged himself in, but This Watts has no idea!"

Just as Tommy Wish steps into the ring Thias Watts finally decides to run into the center off the ring before dropping to his back! John Black is absolutely crushed beneath the weight of Thias’s massive body! Thias goes for the pin, but the referee doesn’t get down to count! Half a second later Tommy Wish’s foot comes barreling into Thias’s head, forcing him off of John Black! Tommy Wish jumps on top of Thias and begins his ground and pound work with a series of hammer fists and elbows! Meanwhile, John Black slowly rolls himself out of the ring.

Vinnie Lane: "Thias is right back where he started! The Thugs are smart to keep this fight on the ground, they’re trying to take away the big man’s size advantage!"

Thias is trying to defend himself, but a good half of the blows are landing anyways! Thias’s face is well past the point of bruising and has been busted open in a couple spots. Tommy Wish delivers one final slap to the face that seems to slow down Thias Watts a good deal.

Vinnie Lane: "Tommy has Thias right where he wants him! Look for him to go for an advanced submission maneuver here!"

Tommy Wish steps off of Thias and scuttles over to the turnbuckle before quickly ascending it.

Vinnie Lane: "Well... what do I know… I’m just, you know, whatever…"

Tommy Wish raises two middle fingers in the air before directing them at Thias Watts, who is slowly stirring on the ground. Tommy Wish flips off the top rope with a moonsault!

THIAS WATTS MOVES OUT OF THE WAY!

Vinnie Lane: "THIS IS GAME CHANGING!"

Thias Watts pulls his massive self up to his feet with the ropes as Tommy Wish lays still on the mat after a particularly nasty landing off the top rope. A trail of blood drips off of Thias’s face as he slowly walks towards Tommy Wish. Thias delivers precisely one behemoth boot to the back of Tommy Wish’s head in the form of a curb stomp.

Vinnie Lane: "TOMMY JUST GOT SLEPT!"

Thias kicks Tommy Wish over onto his back before stepping on his chest. The referee drops to the mat and begins to count.

1!

2!!

John Black rushes back into the ring and dropkicks Thias Watts! The big man goes flying off of Tommy Wish!

Vinnie Lane: "Thias is on the wrong side of this tag match! The numbers game keeps getting him!"

Thias Watts and John Black quickly get back up to their feet. The two men charge at each other as the referee chews out John Black for interfering. The collision begins and ends as John Black eats a big boot that sends him rolling out of the ring once more!

Vinnie Lane: "John Black just ate a three course meal of leather boot!"

Thias Watts rubs some flowing blood out of his eyes before turning back around to look at the layed out Tommy Wish….but he isn’t there anymore! Thias hurriedly scans the ring before he spots Tommy Wish….climbing up the turnbuckle AGAIN! Thias runs across the ring, but it’s too late, Tommy Wish has already jumped off the top rope!

TOMMY WISH HITS THE MOONSAULT PERFECTLY!

He lands on top of Thias Watts for the cover!

1!

2!!

Kickout!

Vinnie Lane: "The big man has no quit!"

Tommy Wish can’t believe it, he slaps the mat in frustration as he yells at the referee. Tommy shakes the cobwebs out of his head before walking back over to Thias Watts and grabbing him by the ankle. Tommy Wish locks in The Fetish Lock on Watts’s ankle! Thias reaches out for the ropes, but they’re too far away! Thias hollers in pain as Tommy twists his ankle back and forth!

Vinnie Lane: "Oh, NOW he busts out the submissions! Come on, dude!"

Tommy has the submission locked in tight and Thias can’t reach the ropes...so Thias flexes his powerful leg muscles and sends Tommy Wish flying forward, straight into John Black who is retaking his position on the ringside apron! Tommy is forced to release the hold as his body barrels towards John Black! The heads and hands of the two thugs collide and the referee calls out the tag! Tommy Wish collapses to the ground inside the ring while John Black lays dormant on the ringside apron!

Vinnie Lane: "That’s… that’s what causes concussions. Good thing our doctors didn’t see THAT!"

Thias Watts wipes some more of the pouring blood from his face before walking over to John Black and dragging him inside the ring. Thias hooks John’s leg and goes for the cover. The referee is just about to get down to count, but then he notices that John’s arm is still caught on the ropes! The referee calls for a rope break, much to the chagrin of Thias Watts!

Thias sighs deeply before rolling off of John Black and dragging him further into the ring to retry the cover.

1!

2!!

Kickout!

Thias pounds the mat in frustration before climbing to his feet. Thias picks John Black up and slings him into the far corner with a mighty irish whip. John Black runs into the corner back first with his arms extended alongside the top rope on either side of the post. Thias charges into the corner and drops John Black to his butt with a vicious running elbow to the face! On the opposite side of the ring Tommy Wish is beginning to pull himself to his feet with the help of the turnbuckle pads. Thias notices this, and immediately charges….but Tommy Wish is too experienced, and knows to get the hell out of dodge! Thias Watts runs bloodied face first into the turnbuckle before having his legs swept out from underneath him by the illegal man!

Vinnie Lane: "Thias can’t afford to get distracted!"

The referee shoos Tommy Wish out of the ring and the thug begrudgingly obliges. Thias pulls himself over to the turnbuckle as he pushes up to a sitting position. The crowd starts to clap and stomp as both John Black and Thias Watts lay seated against opposite turnbuckles.

As some time passes both John and Thias begin to climb to their feet. They both go to step away from the turnbuckles, but John Black ‘accidentally’ pushes the referee to the ground! The referee bonks their head against the mat and lays still! As Thias steps away from the rope, he is instantly grabbed by the arms! Tommy Wish pulls him against ropes and holds him there! John Black reaches into his jeans and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles before adorning them!

Vinnie Lane: "What the?! I think he pushed that referee over intentionally!"

John Black charges at Thias Watts with the brass knuckles! Tommy Wish is grinning from ear to ear…..until Thias ducks! Tommy Wish eats a face full of brass knuckles and is sent flying to the floor! John Black’s jaw drops before he turns around and is met with a huge upper cut that sends him stumbling backwards! The referee pushes himself back up to his feet just in time to see Thias Watts deliver another stiff blow to John Black’s face! Thias grabs John Black by the collar before hitting him with a trailing Irish whip into the corner followed up by a big splash! On the rebound Thias scoops John Black before dropping him unforgivingly with a head-out tombstone!

Vinnie Lane: "The 3rd Ward Drop!"

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by Pinfall - Thias Watts

Vinnie Lane: "What a match… what a war between those men, and a great showing for all of them… but now… now is the part of the show I have NOT been looking forward to."

Vinnie stands from his desk and enters the ring, where someone has set up a stool for him to sit on.

THE STATE OF ANARCHY BREAK!

[Image: c5bba8aa6fd3270fe622807e0c7cbf78.gif]

LOVERBOY ADDRESSES THE ANARCHY FANS AND GIVES US ALL SOME INFORMATION!

Vinnie Lane: "Folks… everyone saw what happened on the bWo show. Scorch the Earth was supposed to be my way of freeing myself from Miss Fury’s blackmail. But… to be honest… it would have meant hiding a lie for the rest of my life in exchange for it."

The crowd is mostly silent, but a few people boo. Probably intersectional feminists, the demo Vinnie scores the lowest in. He’s terrible at Bechdel tests.

Vinnie Lane: "I’m not going to make excuses! You all saw the footage. I don’t remember those things happening, but I know they did… I saw it on the big screen with you all. I saw it months ago. I had our team look at it to see if it was one of Atara’s incredible deepfakes, but I’ve been told that no… it’s real. That’s me in that video, and that’s..."

Vinnie puts a hand over his mouth looking like he’s about to blow chunks. He breathes deep and regains control.

Vinnie Lane: "That woman, that was Micheal Graves. But dude not the current gross one, he was a chick at the time. A HOT chick! That stupid potato..."

Vin shakes his head, disappointed with himself.

Vinnie Lane: "I remember Graves coming over to talk business. I remember a drink or two. I woke up alone, and I could smell sex stank, but Roxy was there too so I just assumed, you know? Because we do it a LOT. But that video proved something else… something awful. I didn’t want to admit it. I didn’t want Roxy to know, because she’s my one and only and we don’t play with others without full disclosure, you know? Totally ethically nonmonog. What happened with Graves… or Fury maybe, I still don’t know how that all worked… was not ethical. It was wrong. And lying to Roxy was wrong. And lying to YOU all was wrong."

Vinnie holds the mic away from his mouth and looks around at the crowd, his eyes watery.

Vinnie Lane: "So I’m taking myself on a little sabbatical, dude. I’m walking away from Anarchy and the XWF for a little while. Not forever, I love this place too much… Anarchy is my baby… but I don’t want to taint something that I love so much with my presence after what happened. I’m going to check myself in somewhere and get some help, and when I come out I’ll do my best to make amends to the ones I’ve hurt. My family at home, and my family here on Anarchy. After tonight, you won’t see Vinnie Lane for a little while... "

This gets a reaction, with most people booing the idea of Vinnie leaving but some cheering him on. Someone screams “DON’T GO VINNIE DON’T LET THEM CANCEL YOU!” But Vinnie shakes his head.

Vinnie Lane: "I’m cancelling myself, dude. The XWF deserves better. So I’m gonna go make myself better. In the meantime, I dunno, I’ll figure something out for Anarchy ..."

The crowd jumps to their feet! Miss Fury walks out from the backstage to a mixed, but booming reaction!

Miss Fury: "I must admit that it is refreshing to see someone of your stature FINALLY be a man and take responsibility for your actions! Vinnie Lane, I commend you for doing the right thing and stepping away from the XWF! Hopefully you can find the help that you need in order to become a contributing member of society once more!"

The crowd stays mostly quiet, but various positive and negative reactions can be heard shouted by faceless fans.

Miss Fury: "Unfortunately, your absence is going to cause an issue for the Anarchy brand as it will leave us without a GM, and as it turns out, none of the management team are willing to pick up the extra workload! So not only did you and Micheal hurt ME through your actions, but you've hurt these GREAT fans, and EACH and EVERY worker in the back that pours their heart into YOUR product on a bi-weekly basis! You REALLY should be ashamed Vincent!"

A vocal part of the crowd begins booing Lane!

Miss Fury: "Luckily for you, I wasn't about to allow that to happen to the best brand in the XWF! So I spoke with Theo earlier today, and we agreed that with my experience running the bWo, that I am the BEST person to fill the role!"

Another vocal part of the crowd begins booing Fury as the first part tries to drown them out with a "FURY, FURY, FURY" chant!

Miss Fury: "On top of that! Theo and I have worked out a deal between the XWF and the bWo to rebrand Anarchy as the official show of the bWo! So Vincent, dear, make sure you tune in next time so I can show you how it's done on..."

Fury points up to the X-Tron as the following logo fires up!

[Image: b-Wo-Anarchy.jpg]

Miss Fury: "And as my first official booking, next Anarchy we'll see an X-treme Deathmatch between CENTURION and Ru-"

Suddenly!

The fans jump to their feet as Co-Owner of both the XWF and b.W.o comes out from the back dressed to the nines as always. Theo completely ignores the fans with their arms outstretched hoping to catch a moment of pure euphoria by rubbing elbows with greatness personified. Theo climbs the ring steps and angelically climbs through the top and middle ropes before taking hold of a microphone being handed to him by the ring announcer.

Hey Vinnie, I see you're uh...having a time right now, sorry about that. Not really. Anyway I'm glad I caught you while you are still out here and sorry to interrupt you Fury you were doing such a great job with announcing all that and congrats on your promotion but I forgot to mention something before you came out here to castrate Vinnie. Cheer up though Vin, things are about to get better, for BOB at least. You see at the next bWo Anarchy we are going to make this marriage official with a title merging. The bWo World Title and the Anarchy Internet Title will become one. Fury vs Atty Three Belts. Hope you don't mind Fury.

Any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Except you Vin, you're on leave, you don't get a vote.

Everyone good? Great.

Anyway you two can continue on with whatever kinky shit you two apparently do when I'm not around. I've got a plane to catch.

Theo drops the mic both literally and metaphorically as he exits stage left while Lane and Fury stand there in disbelief. Fury drops her mic and chases after Theo backstage as the shot cuts to a beaten and broken Lane as we fade to commercial!

Osira Themis
- vs -
Centurion
Submission Match!

Referee: Mr. Referee

The arena lights goes into strobe lighting, and we see Osira standing at the entrance way with full of confidence and swagger of a fighter, then she walks down the ring while the fans were trying to touch her, one manage to touch her by the arm and she shoos him away. Then she climbs up to the steel steps, and enters the ring and she blows kisses to the hard cam as he her theme dies down.

Vinnie Lane: "Osira Themis doesn't get as much of the spotlight as her sister does, but very few people on Earth do. Osira is a cagey, sneaky talent! She's tough too, dude, I would NOT underestimate this girl!"

As soon as that riff comes on the X-Tron, we see Centurion looking at the crowd and not paying them any mind as he walks down to the ring, then he climbs on the apron and enters the ring as his theme dies down.

Vinnie Lane: "Here's Centurion, one of the greatest Hart Champions in XWF history! Check out the recent for more discussion on that sweet, sweet belt. You know, Centy beat me once, but I'm pretty sure there's zero video evidence of that floating around... wish it was always that way..."

[iDING! DING! DING!!![/i]

Mr. Referee’s puppet arms call for the bell. Centurion and Osira then circle around one another, then they do a traditional collar and elbow to start things off. Centurion manages to collar and elbow her to the corner, and Mr. Referee starts to count up to three for Centurion to break the hold, which he does. Then he backs away from her, as Osira was trying to get herself back on target. Then Centurion then signals her to give her best shot at him, and she hits a Forearm Smash at his jaw, she kept on doing that to him until he grabs her arm and does an Arm Wrench. He kept twisting it in the process, as she was kneeling in pain.

Vinnie Lane: "Centurion is starting off nicely with an Arm Wrench, haven’t seen that move since the 1970s."

Centurion then transition it into a Hammerlock, but she manages to grab his hair and hits a Hairmare onto him, then lock him up in Chinlock, but his foot managed to get on the bottom rope, which caught Mr. Referee’s plastic bead eyes and he tells her to break up the hold, which she does. Centurion gets on his feet, and checks if his jaw was broken, then she goes for Headlock on him, which he pushes her off him to the ropes and connects with a Standing Dropkick out of nowhere.

He then lifts her up her feet, and he dishes out a Headbutt on her. Then he gives her a textbook Bodyslam, and goes for her knees. He then does like a single leg Wishbone, and does it again to her left leg. Then he starts to grab the leg, and hits an elbow drop into the thigh. He does this a few more times, then he tries for a Figure Four Leg Lock, but she manages to boot him in the chest to break the hold.

Vinnie Lane: "Centurion sure is putting in work on Osira's legs. Really nice legs too! Not Cent. Osira. Though Cent DOES have nice calves for a man his age."

As she gets on her feet, she then starts to go for the Chop Block on his left leg. Then she tries to go for a Single Leg Lock, but Centurion managed to get on the bottom rope on time, and Mr. Referee instructed her to break it. She refused, and he started counting while blowing his whistle, after fourth count and whistle, he breaks off the hold. Centurion then pleas for a truce with Osira. He then punches her in the gut, and he got on his feet, and he hits her with a Suplex onto her.

He then mounds on her, and he tries to go for an Shoot Armbar, but she manages to get her fingers together, then Centurion tries to break her grabs to get the full hold; she manages to get on her feet and she manages to grapevine his left leg. She pushed him away from the ropes, and Centurion was in pain and wanted to tap, but he used his free leg to turn them both over, and he tries to lock in the Fall Of Rome, but couldn’t go through with it. Then both of them slowly get on their feet, and stare at one another as Mr. Referee checks in on them both.

Vinnie Lane: "These guys are putting on a clinic here tonight, who will be able to submit the other in this bout? My money is on Osira, since she gives off the vibes of a submission specialist."

After Mr. Referee checks on them, he signals them to continue, Centurion then taunts Osira to do a test of strength, and they both do it. We see Osira seemingly overpowering Centurion, but he knees her in the gut and hits a Suplex to break up the test of strength between them. He then goes to the corner, and as she slowly gets on her feet he charges her with…

BLOODY SYMPHONY!

Centurion then locks in a Dragon Sleeper with Scissors, and locked it in tightly. As he locked it in, he starts to scream for her to tap which she is not doing. As he locked it in, he then starts to elbow her in the gut to add pressure to the hold, then he breaks the hold. Centurion then lifts her up to her feet, and takes her to the corner, he then tries to place her on the top turnbuckle. Osira then punches him in the side, until he fell back onto the ring, and she stands up and hits a Diving Leg Drop on Centurion.

Vinnie Lane: "Whoa! What a sick Leg Drop on Centurion! This girl is crazy!"

Then out of pure adrenaline, she hops on the grounded Centurion and hits the FUCK YOUR FACE combo on him, then Mr. Ref then tries to break it up, but she kept on doing it until he blew his whistle at her ear. She then beams her eyes at the ref, and Centurion uses this time to get on his feet and he locks in a Sleeper Hold onto Osira. As he locked it, his eyes widened as he rag dolled her head in the Sleeper Hold, then she slowly passes out as he locked it in tighter.

Then Mr. Referee does the hand drop gimmick on Osira, after the third arm drop, she raises a fist and she starts to shake, which causes Centurion to be shocked. She then manages to elbow him in the gut until she hits him with a Armbar Takedown, then she manages to lock in a whole Armbar with his arm extended out. As she locked it in, she had fire in her eyes to break his arm as Centurion was trying to break out of it.

Vinnie Lane: "OH SNAP SHE GONNA BREAK THIS MAN'S ARM!"

Cent looks like he is stuck, but from somewhere down deep he finds the strength to keep himself from tapping, even as his elbow looks like it might pop out of place at any moment.

Staring up at the ceiling, he suddenly envisions a chess board and all of its classic pieces. He sees them move in his mind, playing out various scenarios over and over, until one shows him the path forward!

Centurion rolls over suddenly, getting his feet under him and taking some of the pressure off of his arm. He makes like he is going to pull Osira up in a powerbomb, and she loosens her grip… which gives Centurion the ability to snare her ankles under his arms and flip her over into the FALL OF ROME!

Vinnie Lane: "What a counter! Centurion really has all of the knowledge in the wrestling world inside that head of his!"

Centurion ratchets up the pressure, putting everything he has into adding torque to Osira’s spine. Osira reaches out and grabs onto Mr. Referee, begging him to break her free from the hold… and she yanks Mr. Referee right off of his puppeteer! Osira starts tapping the mat desperately with Mr. Referee in her hand, slamming the poor puppet into the canvas viciously as the puppeteer calls for the bell!

Winner by Submission - Centurion

Vinnie Lane: "What’s that up on the AnrchoTron!?!"

Centurion lets go of the hold, and as he does so the Tron lights up with a shot of Ruby in full Super Dear’O garb walking down a back hallway somewhere in the arena. Ruby gets ambushed by all of the BOB members! Miss Fury, Chris Page, Thunder Knuckles, Bobby Bourbon, and Big Puddin’ Herschel Kiss all pile onto the Anarchy Champion in an all-out assault!

Vinnie Lane: "BOB has Ruby back there and she’s helpless! Here comes Cent to the rescue!"

Centurion wastes no time on getting his hand raised or announced as the winner - he rushes from the ring and runs backstage followed by XWF cameras.

Centurion finds the dog pile and as he arrives… all of BOB turn towards him!

Ruby stands up… but it’s NOT Ruby!
[img][Image: ZAd1ue5.gif][/img]

Vinnie Lane: "Now wait just a dog gone minute! That’s Atara Themis! It was a setup!!"

As Centurion digests what’s happened, the mob descends on him and beats the tar out of him. Atara finishes him off with a Judgement of Paris knee, and then tosses down her replica Ruby mask on his face to add insult to injury.

The BOB crew walks off laughing as Centurion lies on the floor moaning in pain.

Vinnie Lane: "Looks like BOB wanted to make sure Cent wouldn’t be a factor in the main event! Someone get some help back there!"

FOR THE ANARCHY CHAMPIONSHIP

Ruby
- vs -
"The Billion Dollar Man" Big Money Oswald

Hoedown Throwdown Match!

The Opry stage will have a full on bluegrass band playing around the competitors, and they can use anything they can get their hands on!

Referee: Ari Silverstein

The Bluegrass Band surrounds Ruby and Ozzy….

Vinnie Lane: "If you aren’t down with the bluegrass then we cannot be friends.”

The crowd roars loudly as Ruby and Ozzy circle each other on the stage before they look to lock up only to have Ruby ducks under evading Ozzy’s attempt where she charges forward delivering a low dropkick to the knee of Ozzy as he turns around which drops the big man to one knee for Ruby to charge forward with a rolling cannonball flip driving her body into Ozzy’s knocking him backwards to the stage to a pop from the crowd. Ruby pops back up to her feet where she does a dosey doe with the front man of the bluegrass band to a rousing ovation from the crowd!

Vinnie Lane: "Take your partner and spin them round! You gotta love those impressive moves from our beloved Anarchy Champion!”

Ruby sees Ozzy getting back to one knee, she rushes towards him looking for a V-Trigger only to have Big Money throw himself back out of harm’s way before standing back to his feet and as Ruby spins around she walks into a massive sidewalk slam on to the stage! Ozzy presses the cover.

1!

2!!

Kickout by Ruby as we see Ozzy start to choke away at the downed Anarchy Champion as all the referee can do is look on. Ozzy breaks his choke where he turns his attention towards a banjo player. He marches over snatching his banjo from him, only to have a stagehand run out with another replacing it immediately to the player so there is no lag in the music.

Vinnie Lane: "Now that is what I call a rad roadie! The music does not stop even with instruments being taken as weapons. That is some damn dedication.”

Ozzy waits for Ruby who rolls over and pushes herself up to all fours only to have Ozzy break the banjo across the back of Ruby before he drops down making a cover.

1!

2!!

Ruby escapes to a roar from the crowd. Ozzy gets back to his feet where he measures Ozzy gets back to his feet where he picks Ruby up before before sending her towards the live band only to see the front man assist with a second dosey doe sending Ruby back towards Oswald who swings with a clothesline, Ruby ducks under where she puts on the breaks at the edge of the stage. Ruby turns around to see Ozzy charging towards her where he looks to spear her off the stage! Ruby leap frogs over Ozzy sending him sailing off the stage where fans move out of the way sending him crashing down to the concrete!

Vinnie Lane: "Rubes using the speed that she’s known for against the larger talents like Big Money- question now becomes what is she going to do next?!”

Ruby sizes up Oswald who is slowly making his way back up to his feet. She snatches the straw hat off the front man for the group and places it on her head before running towards the front of the stage and diving off with a Tope Suicida crashing down on to Ozzy taking him back down to a roar from the crowd gathered around. Ruby is quick to make a cover.

1!

2!!

Kickout by Ozzy with authority!

Vinnie Lane: "Air Ruby almost garnered the title retention, close but no cigar for the Anarchy Champion. The big guy has more left in the ghost tank!”

Ruby gets to her feet where she makes her way back to the stage, climbing back up on it she puts the straw hat back on the front mans head as he continues to sing. Big Money starts to get back to his feet and as he stands Ruby leaps off the stage with a flying cross body block! Ozzy catches Ruby in midair! Big Money turns towards one of the many long benches causing the crowd to abandon location as he slams Ruby through the wooden bench!

Money Oswald turns his attention towards the stage as the live music continues to play. He climbs back on stage where he snatches the microphone stand before turning back around and jumping down from the stage to the ground as Ruby lays prone on the concrete. Ozzy raises the microphone stand up in the air and looks to smash Ruby’s skull in! Rubes rolls out of the way at the final second causing Ozzy to smash it into the ground!

Vinnie Lane: "That could have spelled the end of the Anarchy Championship reign had it connected! COME ON RUBES!”

Ruby starts to work her way back to her feet where he evades a strong clothesline attempt from Ozzy! Ozzy spins around and eats a Superkick to the midsection before Ruby drops the big man with a DIAMOND CUTTER! The Anarchy Champion rolls the big man on making a cover!

1!

2!!

Ozzy fires a shoulder up off the mat to a huge gasp from the crowd! Ruby starts to work her way back to her feet when suddenly….

Vinnie Lane: "Aw what the crap is this?! Why can't we get through ONE main event...

All attention diverts towards the stage where we see walking out decked out in black jeans, a black tank top with the word bWo written across the front in white lettering with a matching bandanna is newly turned BOB member Terry Borden! Terry Borden comes to the front of the stage where he jumps down to the floor, he comes up behind Ruby gouging at both eyes! The crowd erupts with massive boos! Borden spins Ruby around hammering her with a hard right hand, followed by a second, and then a third before yanking his bandanna off his head and cramming it down Ruby’s throat! Money Oswald starts to work his way back to his feet as we see Terry now hold Ruby in place by both arms allowing Ozzy to land several stiff right hands to the ribs and midsection. The crowd starts throwing trash, cups of beer and sodas at the BoB members as the assault continues on the Anarchy Champion as the referee can do nothing but look on. The crowd suddenly ERUPTS as CENTURION rushes on to the scene with a steel chair in hand as he cracks Borden across the back causing him to release his grasp on Ruby allowing her to slide out of the way from an Ozzy boot which connects to Borden which sends Borden turning around towards Centurion who jabs him in the midsection with the chair! Centurion waffles Borden across the back with the chair shot that sends him staggering towards the front of the stage!

Vinnie Lane: "Centurion is here to even the odds! After the brutal attack he suffered earlier, I can't believe it!”

Ozzy charges towards Centurion who side steps him! Ozzy spins around allowing Centurion to waffle him in the skull with a vile chair shot that sends him staggering backwards and into a School Girl from Ruby!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by Pinfall - Ruby

Borden spins Centurion around and hammers him with a series of right hands before Centurion blocks and fires right back at Borden! Ruby is quickly to her feet followed by Ozzy! Ozzy snatches Ruby by the hair but before he can do anything else the crowd starts hitting him from all over as well as Borden!

Vinnie Lane: "The fans here at the Grand Ole Opry are not having any of the BOB shenanigans tonight! Centurion and Ruby want a piece of Oswald and Terry Borden, and they want a piece of Centrubion! What is going to happen with this wild and crazy situation?!?! We are out of time!

Terry and Ozzy are horribly outnumbered and air on the side of caution as they back peddle while talking smack to Centurion and Ruby who can be seen spouting right back as the credits roll for Anarchy.

SPEACIAL THANKS:
Marf
Charlie Nickles
Chris Page
Miss Fury
JB
Shawn Whyte
Jordan Knoxville

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (06-26-2021), JimCaedus (06-26-2021), Marf (06-26-2021), Miss Fury (06-26-2021), Mr. Oz (06-26-2021), NA (06-26-2021), Ruby (06-26-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-26-2021), Theo Pryce (06-26-2021), Thias Watts (06-26-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-26-2021)
Thias Watts Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-26-2021, 11:01 AM

A bloodied and gassed Thias Watts walks backstage to inspect next week’s card posted on the talent bulletin board.

He inspects the card, wipes some extra blood from his eyes and inspects the card again.

The fuck is this bitch shit?

The undefeated, undisputed, unstoppable force of nature roars and sends his fist into the bulletin board and through the wall.

In that moment, The Nefarious Ned Kaye appears, having been quietly trailing Thias this entire time,

You alright, big guy?

’the fuck on, Ned.

Ned follows with trepidation as Thias begins to march away, but the XWF Anarchy’s Monster stops. He doesn’t turn around. He just waits for Ned to get the hint and leave.

NOLA is your town, Thias! Fuck that card!

Thias doesn’t budge while listening to Ned’s words, he just sucks his teeth, then continues on down the hallway.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thias Watts's post:
Ned Kaye (06-26-2021)