Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Do This.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-24-2021, 05:45 PM

Somewhere in the arena where Anarchy is taking place in tonight, we see that Tommy had came out by himself to the ring before the show even begun as the crowd started coming in. He then grabs a chair and mic and places them in the ring, then he sits on the chair and speaks on the mic.

"I know that the show isn't starting yet, and I don't give a damn... I want to let this out right now. I got myself arrested for putting my hands on Chaos, but managed to release bail myself less then 24 hours. I have gotten heat in the back with how I have put my hands on that she devil Lycana for the past few weeks in the X-Treme hallway, and other things that kinda piss me off to no end.

While JB is arriving to this place much later then expected, I don't have much faith we'll take out that tall piece of shit named Thias Watts here tonight, but I promise you all that we will make a statement on him after the bell rings. Does it matter if we will get heat for it, no... because we don't care. We thuggin and buggin, as we speak here on Anarchy.

Now I could call out Corporate God, Chaos or that X-Treme she devil Lycana out to fight or confront, that but that'll be way to easy to say the least. At somepoint, if they do show up here on Anarchy.. then color me badd, I must be on their shitlist now. But fuck em, they are least of my worries.

Now, I don't care if you from where the TV title matches has rules from 1975, or a Hart title matches where pure wrestling technique rules all, or even the home of where a Superhero can contain the Anarchy from within... shit, i'll even throw out the house that was foreclosed that JB and I had built by pure accident, to the point now they run their own shows, drawing millions of dollars in the process.

Who ever wants a piece of me... come out now, or forever hide ya face."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-25-2021), JimCaedus (06-24-2021), Thias Watts (06-24-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy Wish's post!
Thias Watts (06-24-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-24-2021, 06:30 PM

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
JimCaedus (06-24-2021)
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-25-2021, 05:44 AM

Bring that shit to me “bro”. Blow for blow crazy on crazy. Dipshit against born into the nuthouse. You play crazy “homie” but I love this shit! Come out from under management’s protective wing baby bird and show me what ya got!
[-] The following 2 users Like Ariel Dixon's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-25-2021), JimCaedus (06-25-2021)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

06-25-2021, 06:23 AM

(06-25-2021, 05:44 AM)Ariel Dixon Said: Bring that shit to me “bro”. Blow for blow crazy on crazy. Dipshit against born into the nuthouse. You play crazy “homie” but I love this shit! Come out from under management’s protective wing baby bird and show me what ya got!

Does the pope shit in the woods?....

I don't know if it's directed at Big Money Oswald or to me, but if it's the second choice...well, it looks like we have to settle something soon. I know you rather be focused on Atty's 24/7 Knock Knock jokes, but since you want to play the game... i'm all into it.

I'll even let you pick the date for our Waltz, Big Rel.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-25-2021), Dolly Waters (06-25-2021), JimCaedus (06-25-2021), Mr. Oz (06-25-2021)
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-25-2021, 09:05 AM

It’s directed at you slick. I’m sure all you will do is flap your gums and suck JBs cock. Let’s do it next Savage if you’re feeling froggy cmon and jump. X treme rules no interference from your circle jerk buddy. Just me and you and a bunch of toys to play with!! I’m ready to whip your ass my man.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

06-25-2021, 09:16 AM

(06-25-2021, 09:05 AM)Ariel Dixon Said: It’s directed at you slick. I’m sure all you will do is flap your gums and suck JBs cock. Let’s do it next Savage if you’re feeling froggy cmon and jump. X treme rules no interference from your circle jerk buddy. Just me and you and a bunch of toys to play with!! I’m ready to whip your ass my man.

Well, I'm quite honored to accept your challenge, you might not know that I don't need to suck a lot of cocks to get ahead in here, but I know a girl like you would need to do stuff like that to get over in here.

Let's get crazy, Big Relly Rel.
Hate Post Like Post