Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enter Your New Champion
Axel Van Osbourne

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-22-2021, 09:40 AM

The scene opens up on a well-apointed library/office. The camera pans around to see, in the words of Ron Burgandy, many leather-bound books. We smell the rich smell of bourbon and expensive cigars and cologne. The camera then focuses on a man in a well-tailored 3 piece suit with his black wingtips perched on his desk, chaired leaned back. Swirling amber-colored alcohol in his glass he sits up as a buxom secretary enters stage left.

Mr. Osbourne Sir, this just came by courier for you. It looks possibly important. Would you like to look it over?

Thanks Ms. Vexx. I will look it over, sign what's needed and you can send it back out. You know the drill.

She nods her stilettos tapping on the hardwood. Axel admiring her rear as she goes out the big doors.

It's so easy to find good help nowadays. I really to thank Mikado for that one. On to more important business. I have decided to diversify Mikado Corp's holdings once again and step into the squared circle! I miss my days in Heavy Metal Wrestling running roughshod, winning title after title, and the friendships I, unfortunately, left behind.

Axel gestures toward a bookcase that slides open and highlights of his time in HMW play as if on command. We see his cage matches to win his multiple Heavy Weight Titles, the formation of Mikado Corp with the four core members, and finally, the turn on his best friend, Punk, leaving him in the ring a crumpled mess.

I am set to bring that level of athleticism and heart to this lackluster organization. I have been watching the shows and Pay Per Views and discussing the state of affairs here with the owners. This place needs a renaissance, a rebirth, it is well on its way with folks like Alias, but I'm going to tip the scales. I'm going to make this place well aware of who I am. Cue my music!!

AVO signs the contract with a flourish as the chants and the wailing guitar begins. A wolfish smile ear to ear

Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Axel Van Osbourne's post:
ALIAS (06-22-2021)