Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cease and Desist
Freddy Fabulous

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-21-2021, 06:26 PM

"Understand, it is hereby heard and rejected that the man professionally known as 'Billy Blankenship' is allegedly the greatest tag team manager of all times. This man, with no teams under his tutelage, claims this grandiose stature while my own clients, the Disintigrators, currently challenge for the XWF Tag Team Championships on Wednesday Warfare. Again, Mister Blankenship has produced no talent, shown no contracts, named any performers, and simply continues to impugn the name of tag team wrestling by alluding to a pair of unknowns."

"Let it be known! This is not some Deep South hayseed operation. This is the XWF. A multi-multi-MULTI-million dollar organization with standards, reputation, and professional standing. Perhaps in the Bible Belt one can just claim greatness, but here in the real world it must be proven - such as the Disintigrators do on a nightly basis in XWF rings across the United States."

"Billy Blankenship would be a fine faith healer. A scurrilous carnival barker with a motormouth that would impress any auctioneer. He can sell snake oil to the rubes, and that is exactly what the man is trying to do here in the XWF. He has no team. He has no product. Only a lot of hot air. I, Freddy Fabulous, am known for many things - my sartorial magnificence, for one. My masculine frame, for another. I am known as many things. Salacious, and ostentatious. But I have never been known to be a liar. Billy Blankenship... YOU are a liar."

"Either produce this supposed 'greatest tag team ever,' or crawl back into the Ponzi scheme that birthed you and move along to a new promotion!"
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Freddy Fabulous's post:
Atara Raven (06-21-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Freddy Fabulous's post!
Billy B. Blankenship (06-21-2021)
Billy B. Blankenship Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-21-2021, 07:19 PM

Well, well!

Would you goddamn look at this?

A University of Phoenix Law School flunkee pretending to exercise legal acumen. Laughable!

Son, how much money did Lori Loughlin waste buying your highschool credits to get you eligible for fake online courses in molding doody into dildos? Goddamn Trump-U has more credibility, than Freddy Fatass. It’s obvious that you haven’t got the faintest idea what you’re babbling about. For starters the XWF is a multi, MULTI, MUUUULTI Billion-with a B-big boy, dollar industry. It’s the only way they can afford to piss away money on your pathetic “tag team”.

Secondly, quo warranto? By what right? I’m of no obligation to show you SHIT, shit stain! I said it once, and I’ll say it again, once the price is right my boys will sign the dotted line and the “tag team” division in the XWF will be officially born. The fact alone that the Pissingratortards are getting a tag team title shot tells you everything you need to know about this sad state of affairs.

I am however happy that my presence has inspired your brain dead, paint huffing, three-wheel motorcycle riding circus act of a tag team to hire a manager. Too bad though that they settled on your buffet-loving lumps to try and fix the unfixable. It would take a miracle worker, or one of seven-thousand non-existent gods that shit stains like you consider as plausible influences to get those non-wrestling HACKS in shape.

I know you’re antsy. I know you know that your boys are going to lose, along with APEX, which by the way sounds like a 3am infomercial featuring Chuck Norris. I know you want to see someone knock TNGB off from their throne. Try doing what you dont do when eating. Practice some restraint and keep your mouth shut.

Fuck you! Bye!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Billy B. Blankenship's post:
Atara Raven (06-21-2021), JimCaedus (06-21-2021), Miss Fury (06-21-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-21-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Billy B. Blankenship's post!
(06-21-2021)