Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most PG Pin of all tyme!!
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-21-2021, 10:02 AM

We simply see Lycana doing her thing, and it happens to find a letter on the floor, as she read it she gets poked on the shoulders by one of the Teletubbies, the it gives her some tubby custard in the process and leave her be.

As she takes a sip of it, she spits it out, and one the Teletubbies hits her with the most softest chairshot that would rival's
. Then it softly hits her some more, to the point that Lycana no sold it, and she takes the chair, and clocks it back on it's head.

She then turns to see Tommy hitting the U.A.S (Gore) on her from out of nowhere, then does a Goldberg taunt, then the telebubbie dumps a jar of tubby custard on her head. Instead of getting himself canceled, he simply blanket on her and put one finger on her chest.

"You see people, even I can be PG at times... now count it Tubby!"

Then it simply starts to count the fall..

1..I would love to pin your tits but...

2......I don't need Jim mention my attempt again.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
JimCaedus (06-21-2021)
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-21-2021, 03:43 PM

Lycana kicks out with ease, sitting up to wipe the custard off her head. She slings it, so it slaps across the cheek of Tommy Wish, something he is very used to.

She stands up, pulling him up to his feet as well. She tugs him over by his shirt, getting with close with a sweet smile.

"You keep eyeing my tits Tommy Wish... See what happens."

She lets go, giving him a shove backwards, before turning her attention to the Teletubby. Of course its Dipsy... Lycana could guess why. She wraps her hands around the rod sticking out of his head (You're welcome Tommy!) and heaves, sending him tumbling down the hallway.

"And I don't need help to take your ass out... You want a match Tommy, just grow the balls to ask for it."

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lycana's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-21-2021), JimCaedus (06-21-2021), Marf (06-21-2021)