Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage 06-19-21
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-20-2021, 11:20 AM

[Image: V3i33MC.png]

LIVE FROM WRIGLEY FIELD

Chicago, Illinois

Tommy Wish
- vs -
Corporate Chaos
- vs -
Dock
Corporate Street Fight
By order of Theo Pryce, Corporate Chaos may use weapons, while Tommy Wish and Dock may NOT

Micheal Graves
- vs -
Dolly Waters
- vs -
Atara Themis ©
Reverse Ladder Match
The Championship will be given to the time keeper, and the winner will be the first person to retrieve the belt, scale a ladder, and hang the belt over the awaiting hook
1 RP, Unlimited Words

Centurion
- vs -
"Chronic" Chris Page
Singles Match

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

[Image: xwftv.png]

Andre Dixon ©
- vs -
Corey Smith
Andre Dixon may choose the stipulation for this match in his 1st RP

OOC: All matches are 2 RPs with 3k Word Limit, with the exception of the Shooting Star Match. You must post 1 cold open RP before the soft deadline (Friday June 12th 11.59pm board time) if you wish to post 2.

The feed opens backstage where we see Dolly Waters decked out in her typical all-black ring attire, with a pink and black leather jacket reading: JOINBOB on the back. A sly smile sliding on her face as she’s listening to a whisper from Atara Themis in her ear.

PC: Well Heather, it looks like Dolly Waters and Atara truly are planning to make this a two-on-one affair in tonight’s reverse ladder match!

HHL: Well why wouldn’t they, Pip? They’re sisters in BOB.

PC: Well it just seems unfair.

HHL: Are you actually expressing sympathy for Micheal Graves, Pip?

PC: I… I never said- OH LOOK! Dolly’s on the move!

Dolly starts strutting down the hallway, an air of smug confidence and swag surrounding her. She makes a turn and barrels past a very familiar face.

What’s up, Dock?

She says passing by the former King turned animalistic sub-human. Dock’s ashy eyes flicker with excitement as he senses an opportunity to have some fun. A good ribbing, or maybe even an outright attack was in order. But Dolly simply pushes by him with a pompous indifference. Dock’s nostrils begin to flare.

Something smells funny here! he says as he turns back watching Dolly walk away with a wild smile growing on his face.

PC: Looks like Dock is sensing, or rather, smelling something wrong with Dolly Waters.

HHL: Well! I hope you feel better, Pip. Now you have something in common with freaks like Dock and Micheal Graves. Dolly is just fine! In fact, I’d say she’s better than ever! Just look at that swagger!

The scene fades away with a final shot of Dolly’s face as she marches away.

Fireworks shoot from the stage and the crowd goes wild as the show opens up on a warm, summer night.

Pip: Welcome XWF Universe to another edition of Saturday Night Savage and WOW, what a show do we have in store for you all tonight!

HHL: Coming off a very memorable and exciting Anarchy, we're keeping the action going in Chicago Illinois with a set of matches that could headline any Pay Per View! We've got the Universal Title contender Chris Chaos, King of the XWF Doc D'Ville, Centurion, Corey Smith and multiple champion Atara Themis all on action tonight!

The Xtron comes to live with backstage footage of Shooting Star and Internet Champion Atara Themis in full sashay towards the stage entrance. The crowd erupts into a thunderous chorus of boos and judging from her reaction it's clear, she heard and is none too surprised.

[Image: CBT2Ex8.gif]

Pip: Wow, speak the Goddess' name and there she is! It looks like we'll be getting a few words from the XWF's resident divinity in just a few moments!

HHL: She has a lot to answer for Pip, we witnessed Miss Themis nearly take Betsy Granger's life twice at Leap of Faith and judging this crowd's reaction, they're none too pleased with Aphrodite Incarnate or her B.O.B counterparts!

Atara's theme hits the PA and after the usual choreography of lights and pyrotechnics, some crowd taunting, the Goddess makes it to the ring with mic and hand.

"Hello Doves."

Atara, with a sardonic grin, uttered her trademark phrase catching even more heat from the Chicago crowd. Hometown of a former Universal Champion the fans were more heated than usual given the history with Atara and the recent attacks on sister mine, Betsy Granger. Playing to the crowd, the Goddess placed a finger shaped L to her forehead and mouthed the word Legacy just to stoke the fire.

The crowd fired back with a "You're a Whore" chant that went on for a few moments.

[Image: W2XceN2.gif]

"I love you to Whiney City. That's why I, your Goddess, chose of all places Chicago to bring news to brighten your otherwise...piss drenched day to day desperate attempts at life.

I mean, it's not everyday a Champion stands in Wrigley Field and you should be thanking me because it hasn't been over a hundred years for it to happen since the last time."

Pause for the cheap heat.

"Anywho...the point. Tonight Doves, you get to witness history! Tonight...not only does B.O.B continue it's dominance over the XWF but B.O.B will prove to this company and to the world that no matter how many of you unite against us. No matter what tricks, schemes, what have you, that you think you have contrived to sink our ship….

We are always one step ahead. Last Thursday, Roxy Cotton reminded me of something and in doing so...she essentially signed the XWF crown over to B.O.B. She showed me...B.O.B that while everyone else is playing at brief cases, plotting cash ins, behind the back attacks, we….ME….holds the fate of this company in her hands.

The Shooting Star.

Yes, yes...tonight Chicago. I make history. Tonight, Chicago...I have relinquished the Shooting Star Championship and traded it in for a GUARANTEED shot at the Universal Title!

No corporate bullshit. No cash in. No excuses! Me and the Champ.

But that is not all Doves...because the Shooting Star was and still is up for grabs tonight and as the former champ I've exercised my right as the de facto number one contender and will still be competing in that match!

That's right Doves...2 Belt Atty isn't enough. For every championship you take it's my power to regain. I'm the Alpha Bitch, I drive the conversation, B.O.B drives the conversation...and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!

The crowd, already having erupted in more boos only escalates as Atara drops the mic and leaves for the back as Savage cuts to a commercial break.

The crowd roars as the words come over the giant X-Tron in Chicago.

[Image: 3OnQxvS.png]

Pip: Oh my god! That's Jenny Myst's music! We haven't seen her in weeks!

Heather: The Queen is here Pip! All rise!

The pink and white smoke billows at the entrance ramp. The crowd waits in anticipation to see the host of their favorite talk show walk through the smoke like usual.

Just when the Queen would normally walk through the smoke, Chris Chaos and Theo Pryce emerged. The crowd immediately showered them in boos.

Pip: I don't believe this. Really?! I am no Jenny Myst fan but after what he did, this is pretty damn disrespectful!

Heather: This has to be a bad dream. Chris Chaos is a despicable human being!

The two of them walk into the ring, smirking the entire time. Chris grabs a mic, and goes to hand it to Theo. He declines. Chris smirks again and flips the mic towards his mouth.

"Ladies and Gentleman....Welcome to......OFFICE HOURS! The number one talk show on the XWF airwaves!"

Boos galore.

Heather: This is disgusting.

"Since the only reason Jenny Myst even had a show at all was because I allowed her to become a "star" in my absence, I have decided to take over her show and our first episode is right here in Chi-town!"

More boos.

"And much like Jenny, whose first show was nothing more than her standing in the ring and talking.....flaunting....galivanting....whatever you wish to call it. So I figured, since her show is basically my show and she's going to be 'away' for a while.....I'll take this time to do the same."

He clears his throat as Theo crosses his hands.

"Wednesday Night, I have yet another Universal Title Match, this time on the lawns of the Whitehouse! I just hope this match isn't as fixed as the election was....."

He laughs and lightly shoves Theo, but the boss keeps a stone face.

"Oh boo all you want.....you're little 'hero' cheated and everyone knows it. Just like everyone's hero cheated at Leap of Faith and we all saw it. Seems to be a trend around this place.

Look.....I wont stay out here and drone on like she does.....I have a match coming up. I just wanted to say that I am going to bring Alias to the big leagues Wednesday Night. I am going to bring him to school, so to speak. There is an upper crust around here, an echelon, and he isn't on it. He is in well above his head, doggy paddling to stay afloat. He doesn't know what he has done, or what he holds over his shoulder.

MY TITLE.

You see.....I have this basically in the bag. Whatever title I want, I can ask for it in the blink of an eye, the snap of a finger. I can get it. Alias, he has his little band of buddies coming to his defense, making cameo's in his promo's, he is the white knight that XWF never knew they needed.

I am the destroyer of worlds, the eater of careers, the demolisher of normalcy. I am public enemy number one in every room I stand in........I know what to expect coming into this match.........Alias, he is the one in for quite the treat.

Tonight I step into the ring with the XWF's lowest of low and highest of high. I hope Alias is watching because I am teaching a master class in ass kicking. Dock and Tommy, they are just the beginning....."

He looks at Theo.

"You know, I could used to this weekly talk show thing. Can you make that happen?"

Theo nods.

"Done deal. See how easy that was.......Just when I thought The---'

Tommy's music hits. The crowd cheers and Chaos drops the mic, getting ready. On the X-Tron, it shows a Smiley Flower then all the pedals fall off into a blue scared Smiley Flower. On the stage we see Tommy standing at the stage as the beat dropped, he looks at the crowd while had his hand in his pocket. Then he walks down to the ramp, and he gives some high fives to the fans, then he climbs to the ring and once he enters, he simply sits on the corner, awaiting his opponents, as his theme slowly fades off.

PC: "Some people might think Wish is in over his head against the likes of Chaos and Dock, but that simply isn't the case!"

HHL: "Absolutely! Tommy can not only hang with the best XWF has to offer, but BEAT them, as well!"

The arena goes dark and the stage fills with a red mist before there is an explosion of fire! From the flames ascends DOCK, crawling out and covered in ashes. He stands up on the stage, brushes himself off a bit, and makes his way towards the ring.

PC: "And here comes the former King!"

HHL: "Dock came up short at Leap of Faith, but that doesn't mean much considering that entire match was essentially one giant craps shoot!"

PC: "Are you trying to discredit Corey's monumental win?!? How dare you!"

HHL: "Noooooooo, all I'm saying is the loss doesn't reflect on Dock as much as, say, the Alias one does."

PC: "Oh, so now you're mocking Dock's burns?! Real PC of you, Heather!"

As Dock goes to climb in, Corporate Chaos runs over and attacks him. Knowing Theo may try to fire him for intervening, the ref is left with no choice but to call for the bell.

Tommy Wish
- vs -
Corporate Chaos
- vs -
Dock
Corporate Street Fight
By order of Theo Pryce, Corporate Chaos may use weapons, while Tommy Wish and Dock may NOT

HHL: "By order of XWF co-owner, Theo Pryce, that man and that man alone may use whatever weapons he wants in this match."

PC: "Doesn't Theo know there's no disqualifications in a Triple Threat Match, ANYWAY???"

HHL: "Oh, he knows, and that's exactly why he tweaked the stipulation to benefit Corporate Chaos."

PC: "Hmmmm, I don't know, seems like an honest mistake to me!"

With Dock caught between the ropes, Chaos is able to get in a good amount of shots, knocking the former royal off the apron down to the floor below. Little does the Corporate One know that Tommy Wish is behind him, ready to strike the moment he turns around! As he does, Wish kicks Chaos in the gut and puts his head between his arm before falling backwards with an Implant DDT!

HHL: "HideYaFace!!!!!"

PC: "And he's going for the cover; Tommy's gonna end this match before it's even begun!"

1!

2!!

Before the ref's hand can hit for the 3, Dock drags Wish off his opponent and out of the ring, tossing him into the barricade!

PC: "Dock's lookin' to get his hands on Chaos for that pre-match attack!"

HHL: "And it looks like Chaos wants no part of THAT!"

As Dock slides into the ring, Corporate Chaos rolls right on out. Dock hurries over and follows him but, by the time he reaches him, the Corporate One manages to get his hands on a chair and swings it at Dock. Unfortunately for Chaos, Dock is able to catch the weapon and yank it out of his hands. He holds it above his head, ready to strike, when Chaos frantically points it out to the ref, who orders Dock to put it down.

HHL: "Well, THIS isn't fair."

PC: "These are the rules, Heather! If Dock didn't like it, he could've just as easily backed out of the match!"

HHL: "Pigs will fly before Dock backs down from a challenge, Pip!"

An annoyed Dock tosses the chair aside and grabs at Chaos, instead. It's at this moment that Tommy Wish gets in the ring and charges towards them, diving through the ropes and connecting with a Spear to BOTH men that sends all 3 of them into the barricade!!!!

PC: "Double U.A.S.!!!!!"

HHL: "Dock and Chaos were so focused on each other, they forgot about Tommy Wish!"

PC: "This is exactly the opening Tommy needed, can he take advantage of it?"

Wish makes it to his feet and brings Dock with him. He then turns and tosses him into the barrier, wiping his hands off afterwards.

HHL: "Looks like he's returning the favor for earlier."

PC: "He better hope it'll keep Dock down long enough to pin the Corporate One!"

Tommy turns his attention to Chaos, who manages to get ahold of the chair from moments before and deliver a shot to the gut with it. This allows Chaos the opportunity to make it to his feet, where he follows it up with a chair shot to Wish's head.

HHL: "If only Tommy could defend himself!"

PC: "He's got fists, doesn't he?!"

HHL: "You know what I meant."

PC: "Oh, right, you wish he could break the rules."

Tommy leans against the apron in an attempt to stay on his feet, but he's met with another hard shot from the chair, this time to the back. This shot causes Wish to drop to his knees, pulling some of the ring skirt down with him. Corporate Chaos laughs at the carnage before throwing the chair into the crowd and rolling Tommy into the ring, where he follows and hooks a leg for the cover.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

PC: "I can't believe Tommy kicked out of THREE consecutive chair shots!!!"

HHL: "He's lucky he did since Dock's still recovering from the last couple shots HE took."

Corporate Chaos gets to his feet and brings Tommy with him, picking the T.H.U.G. up onto his shoulders.

PC: "Chaos could be settin' up for The Equalizer!"

As The Corporate One goes to spin Tommy into a DDT, Wish is able to land on his feet and, in one fluid motion, connect with a Suplex. Tommy hurries back to his feet, bringing Chaos to a vertical base and Irish Whipping him towards the ropes. As soon as he hits them, Dock pulls down on the top one, sending him toppling over to the outside. Dock then lifts him up and tosses him into the steel steps so hard, it sends the top half flying off the bottom one!

PC: "That was a weapon, disqualify him!"

HHL: "Oh, Pip, everyone knows it doesn't count as using a weapon if you toss your opponent into it!"

PC: "I think Theo Pryce would argue otherwise."

HHL: "Yeah? Well the rules DON'T."

As Dock turns to climb in the ring, Tommy Wish is already there reaching for him. Dock greets him with a hard right, backing Wish up enough to allow the former King to get back in and to his feet. Tommy shakes off Dock's punch and rushes in his direction, only to get hit with a Hip Toss. Wish is quick to get back up, but Dock is right there with a Forearm shot, followed by a left and a Back Elbow Strike. A woozy Tommy refuses to back down, swinging at Dock, who ducks and drives him into the mat with a Backdrop, keeping it bridged for a cover.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

PC: "Wish has taken quite a beating so far, but he keeps coming back for more!"

HHL: "It's the T.H.U.G. way! Victory or death, nothin' in between."

PC(sarcastically): "Seems smart."

Dock picks Tommy up and goes for the Lobotomy, but Wish is able to slip his away out and land on his feet in front of the legend. He then kicks Dock in the stomach and set him up for a HideYaFace, just as Corporate Chaos climbs in and heads their way. Tommy kicks him, as well, and positions his head between Wish's other arm.

PC: "He's going for a Double HideYaFace! If Tommy connects with this, I'll take back every bad thing I've ever said about him!"

Wish goes to fall backwards, but neither Dock nor Chaos budge, instead working together to toss Tommy over their backs and down onto the mat.

PC: "So much for that."

Tommy uses the ropes to get back up, but his opponents grab hold of one another's arm and Clothesline him over the top rope to the floor below. Immediately after, Chaos tries to pull Dock in for a Clothesline of his own, but Dock manages to duck under it. He wraps his arms around the Corporate One's waist and tosses him over his head with a Release German Suplex that plops Chaos onto his stomach. The impact pops him up and into the ropes, rebounding Chaos back in Dock's direction where he's hit with a T-Bone Suplex. Like the Backdrop before, Dock keeps the moved bridged for a pin attempt.

1!

2!!

TOMMY WISH PULLS DOCK OFF iNTO AN ANKLE LOCK!!!!!!!!!

PC: "The Fetish Lock!"

HHL: "Chaos is gonna have to save Dock the way Tommy saved him!"

Wish applies pressure, his eyes locked on Chaos as he slowly begins to stir. The lack of focus allows Dock to roll forward and slip Tommy into a Small Package!

1!

2!!

CORPORATE CHAOS BREAKS IT UP!!!!!!!!

PC: "Looks like Chaos returned the favor!"

HHL: "Like they always say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

PC: "Not here, Heather; the REAL saying is 'the enemy of my enemy is just another enemy."

HHL: "Pip the Wise, everybody."

As Dock goes to get up, Corporate Chaos nails him with a Wrong Side of the Tracks Superkick that nearly turns him inside out! However, efore he can cover him, Tommy Wish grabs at Chaos, preventing him from following it up with a pin. Tommy goes to Whip him to the ropes, but Chaos reverses. Wish doesn't bounce back, though, catching himself on the top rope and daring Chaos to come his way. The Corporate One obliges, but instead of going high, he Baseball Slides low between Tommy's legs, out of the ring. He then grabs hold of Wish's feet and drags him out, as well, greeting him with a European Uppercut the moment he arrives. Wish retaliates with a right, but Chaos blocks it, kicks him in the gut, and drops him with a DDT onto the floor.

PC: "Tommy Wish could be knocked out after that one!"

Corporate Chaos looks under the ring and pulls out a trash can, tossing it onto the ring before going back under for something else. He comes back up with a Kendo stick, Tommy's trademark weapon, which he takes over and puts in his motionless hand.

HHL: "What is Chaos doing?"

Chaos mockingly moves his opponents hand towards his own body, making it look like Wish was hitting him with the weapon, all the while jokingly demanding ref DQs him.

PC: "Ohhhhhhh, Tommy hit him! Better call for the bell!"

HHL: "Give me a break!"

Chaos laughs before dropping Tommy's arm and turning into massive Elbow from Dock, who grabs hold of the Corporate One and rolls him back in. Dock follows close behind, but Chaos is already back up and on him! He delivers multiple shots to Dock before picking him up and tossing him for the ropes. Dock reverses and pulls Chaos towards him, driving a Knee into his gut before swinging him and setting up for a Falcon Arrow!

HHL: "Dock's going for the Lobotomy!"

The former King spins and drives his opponent into the mat, landing on his knees for a quick execution, while grabbing hold of Chaos' leg for the cover.

1!

2!!

TOMMY WISH BREAKS IT UP!!!!!!!!!

PC: "ANOTHER save, this is incredible! Will this match ever end?!"

HHL: "Not until they've exhausted every last fume."

Tommy rolls Chaos out of the ring before turning his attention to Dock, who's already back to his feet. He kicks Dock in the stomach before getting him in position for a HideYaFace. That doesn't last long, though, as Dock quickly escapes and goes to kick Tommy in the stomach, only to have his foot caught and worked into another Fetish Lock!

PC: "This could be it right here! Tommy's got the Fetish Lock in the center of the ring with Chaos nowhere to be found!"

Wish cranks at Dock's ankle as the former King reaches out for some sort of salvation. He slowly begins to crawl towards the ropes, inching his way forward, until Tommy drags him right back where they were.

HHL: "Dock's only chance to escape is gone!"

PC: "Not unless he's got another surprise Small Package up his sleeve!"

HHL: "Ain't no surprise about it, after the last one, I'm sure Tommy knows to look out for it now!"

Dock desperately outstretches his arm, but there's nothing there to save him. However, before he can even consider tapping, Corporate Chaos slides back in and breaks the Kendo stick from before across Tommy's back! Wish lets go of Dock's foot and crumbles to the mat as Chaos soaks in a chorus of boos.

PC: "Wrigley Field loves a little bit of Chaos!"

HHL(sarcastically): "They must be booing the Corporate part, then."

Chaos heads over to the trash can he threw in earlier and pulls out a lid from inside, which he drops beside him before walking the can over and positioning it between the middle and top turnbuckles.

HHL(more sarcasm): "Chaos is taking full advantage of this fair and noble stipulation."

PC: "Glad we're finally on the same page, Heather."

Corporate Chaos approaches Dock and drags him to a vertical base before positioning him on the corner opposite the trash can. Chaos then grabs hold of Dock's hand and Irish Whips him towards the other side. Luckily for Dock, he's able to stop right before colliding with the trash can, causing Chaos to rush towards him. Dock sees this, stepping out of the way at the last second as Corporate Chaos drives his shoulder into the can with a missed Spear attempt!

PC: "That's GOTTA hurt!"

Chaos stumbles out of the corner, using the top rope to keep him up, only to get dumped to the outside from a Clothesline by Dock. The former King then turns his attention to a dazed Wish just making it to his feet, allowing Dock to lift him up and slam him back down with a Lobotomy; this time sitting down for full execution of the move and laying his hands across his opponent for the cover.

1!

2!!

3!!!!!!!

Winner- Dock via pinfall

After the bell had rung with that grueling triple threat opener, Tommy slowly rolls out the ring and he heads to the RA area to pick up a mic, then he stares at Theo and the nearly impervious to pain DOCK still in the ring. Then he rolls back in the ring and crawls to the corner and leans on it. As he was catching his breath, Chaos was demanding he should've won his own "Chaos Rules" match, then Tommy speaks on the mic as the crowd was boo'ing at em.

T: This who you all want to LOVE, the corporate bastard, and his demon playmate that is still in the ring. Two people, who you fans deem over, and relevant within the XWF scene. I can't fault you all for believing in those lies they shed on them, they are pretty much what I see as another corporate overlords who can't seem to know when to quit it, or know they are going to get played out like a two dollar hoe in Chicago.

Then we see DOCK get on his feet, as Chaos badmouths Tommy in a distance.

T: Why are you Chaos, getting all antsy with me? Unlike your bitch, Jenny, she is not the one who is getting played out here. You might think that you are going to be the one to lead XWF into the promise land of prosperity and make this company ass loads of money by the time War Games comes. But this is not about the money, it’s about the respect that you don't seem to understand. You can have all the clout, and the fame, and the recognition… but do you have the respect of these people here in Chicago?

In fact Chicago, how do you feel about tonight’s opener?

Then the crowd chanted “FUCK CHAOS” in unison, as he looks at the crowed telling them to shut up. Then Tommy grabs the top rope, and lunges himself back to his feet, then he has a stare down with pissed off Chaos; and he shows his smile at him.

T: Turns out the fans in Chicago don’t like you, Chaos, shit we already know what’s up with DOCK getting more love from these people. All you care about is getting belts, money, and sense of an ego while being supported by your handler named Theo. You know what, it’s fine that they set this match in your favor, because it shows how much of an piece of shit, ass kisser you are. But that’s fine by me, you can live your life as the corporate bastard, while I live my life fighting against those types of demons. So, Chaos…

Tommy punches Chaos in the jaw, and stomped on him, then suddenly the Chicago cops arrived at the scene and comes into the ring to arrest Tommy with a pair of handcuffs, while the crowd slowly started to come alive by cheering at Tommy’s name as he is escorted out of the arena cuffed up, as the next segment come on.

Micheal Graves
- vs -
Dolly Waters
- vs -
Atara Themis ©
Reverse Ladder Match
The Championship will be given to the time keeper, and the winner will be the first person to retrieve the belt, scale a ladder, and hang the belt over the awaiting hook
1 RP, Unlimited Words

The lights go dark as Problem by Natalia Kills starts to play. Micheal Graves walks out on to the stage as the crowd boos the magically sex changed ultraviolent superstar. Micheal walks about halfway down the ramp before taking off in a sprint and sliding into the ring. He slides too fast and winds up sliding underneath the ladder set up in the middle of the ring. Graves jumps to his feet and paces the ring waiting for the match to start but the deed has been done, he’s given himself some dreaded bad luck.

The stadium spotlights rush up toward the ceiling and the crowd pops for the entrance of Dolly Waters. She stands on the stage and raises her arms while the crowd cheers her on. She comes walking down to the ring confidently and high fives some lucky fans along the way. She hops up onto the ring apron and enters the ring, pointing at Graves with a fierce stare. She climbs to the top turnbuckle and salutes the crowd once more before hopping down and getting ready.

Heather: Well this one should be...interesting. A backwards ladder match.

Pip: It’s a Reverse Ladder match!

Heather: Same thing.

Pip: No it isn’t!

Heather: Shut up!

The honeyed rasp of Atara's voice blares over the facility's PA in unison with those words appearing on the multitude of screens and displays littering the arena.

HELLO DOVES

The crowd pops and gets to their feet shouting in near total unison a single word.

OPA!

Arena lights start to pulse in time with the music and multiple vertical streams of pyro erupt across the front of stage. Strutting with purpose Atara emerges from the back taking spot centerstage atop the ramp. Posing for the camera, a wink and kiss is given to the viewers at home. She walks to the timekeeper and hands over the Shooting Star Title before grunge walking to the ringsteps, she climbs and stops at the top to posture again for her adoring public. Hand on her hip, the Grecian moves to the middle of the apron to blows a final kiss to the camera and enters the ring through the middle rope. She eyes the ladder with a smirk as the bell rings to start the match.

Graves and Waters race towards each other and start brawling while Atara watches them with amusement. They hammer on one another while Atara, blatantly slow, exits the ring. She makes her way back over to the timekeeper while Waters is battering Graves’ head off the turnbuckles in the ring. Atara takes hold of her Shooting Star belt and thanks the timekeeper for holding onto it for her. In the ring, Graves shoves Waters and she falls awkwardly against the ladder and knocks it over. Graves spots Atara and runs then dives through the ropes, crashing into her and taking them both out.

Heather: Oof, rough landing for Graves.

Pip: He’s still looking pretty banged up from his match against Marf on Anarchy.

Heather: Let’s not talk about that.

Pip: Yeah I’m getting queasy again...

Atara is up first and looks over at Graves pulling himself up with the barrier. She kicks him hard in the ribs before Waters comes flying over the top rope and crashes on top of Atara wiping them both out. Graves looks at the wreckage before him and then over to the Shooting Star title. He scoops up the belt and starts quickly walking off with it while the crowd buzzes in confusion. He doesn’t enter the ring and instead heads up the ramp. He gets to the top of the stage and looks around before hiding the belt behind the curtain.

Heather: What is that idiot doing?

Pip: I stopped asking that a long time ago...

Waters is up before Atara and stomps on her a few times before searching around for the title. Graves comes running over and levels her with a clothesline. Graves no sooner hits the clothesline when Atara pops up and hits a quick belly to belly suplex. As soon as she gets back up she yells at Graves only for Waters to catch her with a backstabber. Waters gets up and goes to pick Atara back up but eats a forearm from Graves. He grabs her head and slams it off the side of the ring. Waters stumbles back and Graves grabs Atara now and goes to slam her head but she blocks it.

Atara throws Graves at Waters who takes him down on the floor with a spear. Atara hits a jump swinging DDT on the prone Waters right after and lays her out on the floor beside Graves. Atara gets up and starts looking around for the Shooting Star title. She quickly becomes annoyed and starts searching under the ring. Graves collects himself and grabs hold of Atara by the waist. He pulls her out from under the ring but she turns and levels him with a random plastic storage bin. Several discarded Owlman teaser tapes fall to the ground as the box smashed into Graves’ face.

Heather: Are those...?

Pip: Nope, we’re not acknowledging that!

Heather: But!

Pip: Just no!

Atara gets back up and looks down at Graves then around the floor for the title. Waters gets onto the ring apron while this is happening and then runs across and jumps off, hitting Atara with a diving hurricarana. Graves starts crawling up the ramp, blood running across his face from a reopened wound. Waters gets up and goes after Graves now. She catches up with him halfway up the ramp and pulls him to his feet but he turns and rakes her eyes before hitting a suplex on the ramp. Waters cries out in pain as Graves gets back to his feet.

He has little time to admire his handiwork as Atara comes up and decks him with a sharp blow. This catches Graves off guard and he throws a lazy punch that Atara ducks before jumping up and hitting a knee that sends Graves reeling. He stumbles backwards up the ramp while Atara follows through with a spinning roundhouse to knock him down at the top of the stage. She hauls him back up and tries to throw him into the wall but he reverses it and Atara slams into the wall instead. Graves sees Waters running to splash them so he moves and she smashes Atara into the wall again.

Atara drops down as Waters backs up and Graves hits her from behind with an inverted DDT. Graves gets up and looks at them both while they’re down. He nods and then scrambles over to the curtain and grabs the Shooting Star title. He hobbles back to the ring as Waters and Atara start to recover. Graves rolls into the ring and resets the ladder. He starts to climb it while Atara starts heading towards the ring as fast as her beat up body will allow. Waters struggles to follow but is still dazed.

Heather: I don’t believe it!

Pip: What?

Heather: Graves actually had a plan after all!

Pip: Oh...I...don’t think it’s really worked...

Heather: Shhh!

Graves gets to the top of the ladder and struggles to grab hold of the hook. He yells out in triumph as he finally has a firm grip on it. At this point Atara has made it to the top rope and runs across the top rope and bounces high, hitting the Judgement of Paris and knocking Graves off the ladder in an incredible display of athleticism. The crowd goes wild at the spot while Waters gets to the ring and slides in. Atara gets up and turns around and Waters scoops her up and attempts a go to sleep but Atara manages to block it.

She shoves Waters into the ropes and as she bounces back Atara scoops her up into a fireman’s carry but Waters kicks and squirms so she drops down behind her. Dolly grabs the Shooting Star title and as Atara spins around Waters levels her with the belt, taking her out to the shock of the crowd. Waters gets up and sets the ladder back up underneath the hook. She carries the Shooting Star belt with her and ascends to the top while Atara is still out.

Heather: Dolly with a nasty cheap shot using the belt!

Pip: How was that cheap? Perfectly legal in this match.

Heather: Just doesn’t seem her style.

Pip: Whatchu know about style!?

Heather: ......

Waters reaches the top of the ladder and grabs for the hook. She holds onto it and starts trying to hook it onto the belt but loses her balance. As she steadies herself she stops and looks to see Graves on the top turnbuckle to her right. His legs buckle but he manages to dive off and crash into the side of the ladder, knocking it over and sending Waters flying into the corner and crashing hard to the mat. They both roll around in pain while Atara begins pulling herself up with the ropes, surveying the carnage.

She crawls over and grabs the Shooting Star title and clasps the belt. She turns and grabs hold of Graves from behind, hauling him in the air and driving him down on the back of his neck with the Birth of Venus. Atara gets back up and begins setting up the ladder. She looks over at Waters struggling to get up. As she finally rises Atara takes her back down with a nasty Judgment of Paris. Atara picks up the Shooting Star belt and climbs the ladder. She carefully grabs hold of the dangling hook and straps the belt around it. The bell rings as Atara raises her arms in victory and the crowd pops for the win.

Winner by hanging belt on the hook, and
Shooting Star Champion once more, Atara Themis!!!

Heather: What a display by Atara!

Pip: She really did it!

Heather: Yup! Very impressive win tonight for the fiery goddess!

Atara Themis leans against the turnbuckle, exhausted and clutching her reclaimed Shooting Star Championship. She turns and with a second-wind, scales the turnbuckle and hoists the title into the air, receiving a huge pop from the crowd.

In the middle of the ring there’s unease and confusion. The larger Micheal Graves staggers up to his feet, trying to pull Dolly Waters up with him.

Micheal. I know that’s you…

He says looking at Dolly,

Fuck you!

She spits, pulling her arm away from him,

You’ve embarrassed us both for the last time, Dolly!

A freudian slip,

Just give me my body back. I can help you get on your feet again.

HELP ME?! YOU RUINED MY CAREER!

Yeah? Well you ruined MY career too! So lets call it even and clean up this shit-show already.

Atara approaches the duo, looking ready to pummel Graves on Dolly’s behalf.

But there’s static. The television feed of the program becomes swirled and manipulated. In the arena, lights flicker on and off, as a thick cloud of cigar smoke fills the arena. And as the lights return, and the cigar smoke fades, Atara Themis has disappeared and standing in her spot is Dock. He has a hand grasped around both Dolly and Graves’ throats.

Now you two, it’s time you finally kissed and made up!

Dock lifts them both from the mat and slams their faces together. Just like at Leap Of Faith, when Dolly struck Graves with the golden potato, there’s a deafening pop and a white glare that surrounds everything. When the dust settles Dolly, Graves and Dock are all missing from the ring.

PC:Uhhh.

HHL: How about a word from our sponsors?

PC: Good idea. If we still have any…

Saturday Savage fades to commercial.

”Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a XWF LEGENDS MATCH scheduled for one fall with a sixty minute time limit.

The crowd erupts!

”Introducing first, about to make his way to the ring… He is CENTURION!

The ovation grows louder as Centurion emerges out to the top of the ramp where he soaks in the ovation from the crowd as pryo explodes above the entry way at Wrigley Field.

HHL: For the first time ever, we are going to see Centurion vs Chris Page. Two XWF Hall of Legends competing against each other in front of a massive crowd tonight at Wrigley Field!

Centurion starts to make the walk towards the ring with the solid support of the massive crowd behind him. He reaches ringside where he climbs up on the ring apron before stepping through the ropes and entering the squared circle.

… And his opponent….

Instantly the cheers from the crowd shift into boos as the countdown clock ticks away to zero before breaking out into “Judas” by Fozzy.

… About to make his way to the ring, he represents BOB, and is the former XWF Universal Champion… He is “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE!

The boos only get louder as Chris Page emerges out to the top of the ramp with Miss Fury on his arm. The power couple stand at the top of the ramp, arm in arm as a pyro display shoots off behind them. Chris and Miss Fury start to make the walk towards the ring. Centurion paces back and forth waiting on Page.

Pip: You can almost cut the tension with a knife.

Chris and Miss Fury reach ringside where they kiss each other before we see Page remove his spiked ring jacket as he shifts his attention towards Centurion. Page climbs up on the ring apron before stepping through the ropes where Centurion charges towards Page and an exchange of right hands unload as the referee calls for the bell.

Centurion
- vs -
"Chronic" Chris Page
Singles Match

HHL: The right hands are flying in Chicago!

Back and forth they go with right hand for right hand before Centurion blocks Page’s right and counters with a series of right hands backing Page up against the ropes, he fires Page across the ring where Chris bounces off the near side and into a one man flap jack from Centurion! The Chicago crowd explodes as Page rolls out to the floor where Miss Fury comes around the ring checking on Page.

Pip: Centurion isn’t playing around tonight!

Page gets to his feet on the floor where Miss Fury is there. She whispers into Chris’s ear before Page climbs up on the ring apron as Centurion calls for him to bring it. Page steps back through the ropes where he and Centurion start to circle each other, they look to lock up with Page thumbing Centurion in the eye drawing boos from the massive crowd! Page forces Centurion back into a neutral corner where he laces him across the chest with a knife edge chop that echoes throughout Wrigley Field. Page laces him across the chest with a second and then a third before shooting Centurion across the ring and into the opposite set of buckles!

Page charges across the ring full head of steam where he eats a reverse elbow staggering him backwards. Centurion comes out from the corner with a running clothesline taking Page down to the mat! Page pops back up to his feet where he walks into an inverted Atomic Drop! Centurion bounces off the near side taking Page down with a running shoulder block! Centurion starts stomping away at the face and upper body of Page! He picks him up off the mat where he drives him back against a neutral corner! Centurion lays in several shoulder blocks to the midsection before he hoists Page up to a seated position on the top turnbuckle!

Centurion steps up to the middle ropes only to be headbutted across the bridge of the nose by Page sending Centurion crashing down to the mat. Page stands on the middle ropes where he delivers a flying reverse elbow to the jaw of Centurion as he stands to his feet knocking him back down to the mat. Page forces the cover.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Centurion pops out to a huge pop from the crowd. Page starts hammering down with piston like right hands to the head and face of Centurion before biting him across the forehead!

HHL: Chris Page is biting Centurion!

The referee lays the count to Page to releases the bite on Centurion’s forehead at the four count. Page steps back up to his feet where he reaches down picking up Centurion where he latches on to a front waist lock and delivers a release overhead belly to belly suplex.

Pip: Vintage Chris Page in the early goings.

Page presses another cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Centurion kicks out to a huge pop from the crowd which immediately diverts back into loud boos as Page starts choking Centurion with both hands across the throat. Immediately the referee starts laying the count to Page who releases the choke at the four count. He steps back up to his feet where he is admonished by the referee only to ignore him completely as he reaches down picking Centurion up off the mat. He drives him back into the ropes where he shoots him across the ring, Centurion bounces off the near side as Page drops his head looking for a back body drop!

Centurion puts on the breaks and counters with a vicious Implant DDT! Centurion rolls Page over making his first cover as he hooks the near leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE….

Page kicks out of the near fall to a gasp from the crowd.

HHL: A timely counter by Centurion as this is not his first rodeo.

Pip: It is dealing with Chris Page.

HHL: Vice versa.

Centurion works his way back to his feet where he reaches down picking Page up off the mat. He rocks Page with a stiff European Uppercut followed by a straight forearm shot to the jaw before landing a spinning back fist to the jaw that crumbles Page where he stands! Centurion drops down executing another cover!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Page kicks out of the near fall to a gasp from the crowd. Centurion knows he has to stay on top of Page, he gets to his feet where he picks up the right leg and starts stomping away at the right knee cap before he delivers a vicious…

HHL: SINGLE FOOT DDT!

Centurion gets back to his feet where he measures Page and as Chris rolls over to his stomach he starts to push himself up off the mat and to his feet, Centurion comes up from behind Page with a chop block to the back of Page’s right knee! Centurion quickly takes both legs of Page where he locks in a Walls of Jericho style of a Boston Crab to a huge roar from the crowd!

Pip: FALL FROM ROME!

The referee is in perfect position to ask Page to surrender! Page refuses as Centurion sits further back on the Fall from Rome submission! The referee asks him as second time to surrender and again Page refuses. The crowd lets out massive boos as Miss Fury climbs up on the ring apron distracting Centurion and the referee! The referee makes his way over calling for her to get back to the floor.

HHL: Get her the hell out of here!

Centurion drops the submission and makes his way over as Miss Fury spouts out of both the referee and Centurion. Centurion attempt to snatch Miss Fury only to see her drop to the floor and out of harms way. Centurion turns his attention back around towards Page where he walks into a Code Breaker for his troubles! Page crawls into the cover hooking the near leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE….

Centurion kicks out to a huge roar from the Chicago crowd. Page cuts his eyes towards the referee as he works his way back to his feet. He reaches down picking Centurion up where he chops him across the chest before delivering a snap mare take over. Page backs up before running forward where he flips over Centurion and snaps him neck forward causing him to whiplash backwards to the mat.

Miss Fury applauds from ringside as Page works his way back up to his feet where he has a slight limp on the right leg. He shakes the leg free before running towards the ropes where he delivers a picture perfect spring board moonsault off the middle rope to Centurion.

HHL: The old man still has it.

Page hooks the near leg of Centurion.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Centurion kicks out again to a thunderous ovation from the Chicago crowd!

Pip: Centurion is hanging right in there as expected. It is going to take a lot more than that to keep him down.

Page steps back up to his feet before picking Centurion up off the mat before calling for a clothesline from hell! Page charges and bounces off the ropes where he looks to take Centurion’s head off only to see Centurion counter by grabbing the arm and using Page’s own momentum against him to force him down to the mat as he applies an armbar submission to the roar of the crowd!

HHL: Another submission from Centurion!

The referee is in prime position as he starts asking Page to surrender while Centurion cranks back harder and harder on the right arm! Page refuses as he starts to make his way towards the ropes before latching on to the bottom rope with his free hand forcing the referee to call for the break!

Pip: The veteran that Chris Page is he quickly found his way to the bottom rope thus calling for the break.

Centurion releases the hold which allows Page to escape out to the floor under the bottom rope. This time Centurion is right out after him as he spins him around and hammers him with a hard right hand, there’s a second and then a third before Centurion boots him in the midsection doubling Page over! Centurion positions Page before hoisting him up in the air driving him spin first into the ring apron with a powerbomb! The crowd explodes as Page bounces off the ring apron before falling down to the floor!

HHL: Centurion has come to play tonight!

Centurion slides into the ring breaking the count before sliding back out to the floor. Centurion picks Page up before driving him lower back first into the apron! He pulls him forward before driving him backwards a second time and finally a third time! Miss Fury comes around the ring which takes Centurion’s attention as she quickly backs away with both hands up showing she is not interfering. Centurion turns back around where Page delivers a double thrust to the throat drawing massive boos from the crowd. Page follows up by throwing Centurion into the security barrier before he slides into the ring breaking the count and slides back out to the floor.

Page clutches at his lower back before taking Centurion and sends him crashing right shoulder first into the steel steps!

Page rolls back into the ring as he encourages the referee to count out Centurion.

Pip: If Centurion is smart he is going to take the count out and save some face.

The referee reaches a five count before we see Centurion start to stir. The referee reaches seven as Page gets back to his feet while the crowd rallies behind Centurion who slides back into the ring at the eight count to a pop from the crowd. Page comes forward where he reaches down picking up Centurion who counters the pick up attempt with an INSIDE CRADLE!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Page escapes to a gasp from the crowd as he beats Centurion to his feet where he looks to catch Centurion with a boot to the midsection only to have Centurion catch the boot before delivering a Dragon Screw Leg Whip that Centurion transitions into a Single Leg Crab! The crowd is on fire as the referee is in position asking Page to surrender!

HHL: What a match this one is turning into! Centurion as Page locked in the middle of the ring with a Single Leg Boston Crab!

Centurion transitions into a STF to a louder ovation from the crowd! The referee asks Page to surrender and once again he refuses as Centurion cranks back harder and harder on the STF. The referee once again asks Page to surrender and again he refuses before using on of his hands to reach back and gouge the eyes of Centurion bringing a roar of boos as the hold is broken.

Pip: There is never a rule that Chris Page will not break.

Page starts to work his way to one knee before stepping up to his feet. He stalks Centurion and we he starts to negotiate his way back up to a vertical base Page comes up behind taking a back waist lock where he delivers a German Suplex, he does not release his grasp as he rolls over picking himself and Centurion up off the mat where a second German Suplex is delivered where he again rolls through picking himself and Centurion up off the mat where a third and release German Suplex is delivered to Centurion!

Page rolls under the bottom rope and out to the ring apron where he uses the ropes to pull himself up to his feet. He makes his way to the closest set of buckles where he starts to climb up to the top rope. Page reaches the top turnbuckle where he zones in on a downed Centurion where he sets sail delivering a Diving Headbut to the collar bone of Centurion! He makes another cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE….

Centurion kicks out to a huge roar from the crowd while Page reaches both knees and is absolutely beside himself! He starts to step back up to his feet where he gets in the face of the referee backing him up against the ropes in the process. Page complains on the credence of the count before flipping off the referee.

HHL: Getting pissy with the referee is not going to do any favors.

Page calls for the Page Plant which draws more boos from the crowd as we see Centurion start to stir on the mat.

Chicago explodes!

Pip: Not this crap again!

Page turns towards the ramp way looking for Robert Main before looking all over the ringside area which sends him turning around into a low dropkick to the right knee of Page dropping him to one knee! Centurion bounces off the ropes where he delivers a hellacious V-Trigger knee strike to the face of Page knocking him backwards to the mat to a thunderous ovation from the crowd as Robert Main’s music fades out!

Centurion drops down on top of Page into a cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE….

The loudest gasp of the night by far as Page pops a shoulder up off the mat eyelashes away from the fatal and final three count!

HHL: The distraction by Robert Main’s music nearly lead to a Centurion victory, but you cannot hang your hat on close in this business.

Centurion slowly reaches both knees as the match is starting to take its toll on both of these legends. Centurion steps up to his feet before he reaches down picking Page up off the mat where he pulls him into a Saito Suplex! The crowd roars for Centurion as he starts to work his way back to his feet where he calls for the 1,000 Mile Slam!

Pip: Cent could be closing in on a HUGE victory if he lands the 1,000 Mile Slam!

Page starts to push himself up off the mat and back to his feet where Centurion comes up from behind and where he looks to deliver the Angle Slam, Page rolls off the back of Centurion landing on his feet and as Centurion turns around Page drives a boot into the midsection before delivering a FLIP PILEDRIVER!!

HHL: HIGH TIMES TO CENTURION!

Pip: BALLGAME!

Page spikes Centurion head first into the mat before rolling him over where he manages to make the cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Centurion kicks out to the LOUDEST ovation from the night! Miss Fury is beside herself on the floor as she screams out at the referee while pounding her hands on the mat! Page simply smirks as he shakes his head at the referee before stepping back up to his feet. He stays on top of Centurion as he picks him up off the mat before taking him back into the ropes where he shoots him across the ring with an Irish Whip, Centurion bounces off the near side and into an awaiting Spinbuster Slam from Page!

Page gets back to his feet where he calls for the Page Plant once again.

Centurion rolls over to his chest where he starts pushing himself up off the mat and as he reaches his feet Page comes forward with another boot to the midsection that doubles over Centurion. Page underhooks both the arms only to have Centurion rip them free before countering with a double leg take down! Centurion flips over Page while holding on to both legs as he stacks his shoulders to the mat!

1!!

2!!

THRE….

Page kicks out of the near fall to a massive gasp from the crowd as both Page and Centurion are back to their feet where they take each other down with a double clothesline! Both Page and Centurion lay on the mat as a collective “THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!” chant breaks out from all over the building.

Pip: Both men are down!

The referee starts to execute his standing ten count on both men as Miss Fury roots on CCP. At the six count they both start to stir before reaching their feet art the referee’s eight count. Page lands a right hand that staggers Centurion only to see Cent come right back with a right hand that rocks Page! Page comes back with a right hand that sends Centurion backwards several feet only to see him come right back with a right hand of his own that sends Page back into the ropes, Page bounces off the ropes swinging with a clothesline that see’s Centurion duck and attempt a 1,000 Mile Slam only to have Page counter again landing on his feet. Centurion turns around where he eats a Judas Effect elbow strike that rocks him back several feet for Page to kick him in the gut before effectively delivering the PAGE PLANT! Page rolls Centurion over executing the cover where he hooks the near leg.

1!!

2!!

3!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL: CHRIS PAGE

Page reaches his feet as Miss Fury hits the ring and raises his arm in the air in victory while Centurion rolls out to the floor. Page gazes into the camera where he spouts out.

” Robert, I will see you soon.”

[align=center]

We fade back to an interview area where we find none other than an unfamiliar face who starts to address the camera.

[Image: b42ae62e8e871dc1a9333cbf74ae7bd3f0fc3d00_hq.gif]

Ya know there’s not a whole hell of a lot that can get ole Billy B. Blankenship fired up quite like a federation that claims to have a Tag Team Division only to see that division monopolized by two goobers that couldn’t carry a damn legitimate wrestling match if their lives depended on it!

Billy gazes into the camera.

My name is Billy B. Blankenship, and I am here tonight to tell you that the days of outlaw mud wrestling here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation is about to come to an end sooner rather than later. Them No Good Bastards can pretend that they are tag team wrestling…

If Tag Team Wrestling is looked at as a joke; which clearly within the confines of this federation that is exactly what it is.

It is so bad that my mama is rolling over in her grave down in Kentucky at the site of the Tag Titles being challenged for by the Disintegrators; two complete wastes of space that think by repeating the word “WOO!” somehow counteracts the disgraces to this business, more importantly, to tag team wrestling.

I am here today to tell the wrestling world that Billy B. Blankenship will not stand for it any longer. The disgrace that this division is in will finally be lifted because I am bring you a legitimate team that has won titles all over the world, that define what it means to be a legendary tag team. We are coming for one reason and one reason only; to restore dignity to Tag Team Wrestling within this shit show of a company.

Thank you.

Fuck you.

Bye.

The arena is pitch black and the melancholy opening tunes to “Someone Else” begin. But as the song starts to pick up in intensity, down in the entry way, you see a Jericho-esque light up jacket glow brilliantly. Then, twin explosions emit from either side of the ramp and the lights turn on in a swirling red and blue pattern that throb in sync with the beats of the song. Corey comes down the ramp, the jacket now flashing intermittent heart and lightning bolt patterns. On the 'Tron you see images of Corey/Lux pulling off fantastic moves, intercut with blur effects on Corey's face that obscure his features in an eerie way.

Corey gets on the ring apron, throwing his arms over the top rope as the jacket keeps flashing. He looks pumped as hell, and starts pointing out at the fans before rushing to the top rope, surveying the crowd from on high, before dropping down to the canvas and handing off his jacket. He paces the ring now, waiting for the match to begin as the music and lighting effects wind down.

"Gangsta Music" by Young Jeezy plays as XWF Television Champion Andre Dixon makes his way to the wring as a chorus of boos rain down upon him.

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

[Image: xwftv.png]

Andre Dixon ©
- vs -
Corey Smith
Andre Dixon may choose the stipulation for this match in his 1st RP

HHL: Here we go with our Main Event, the TV Title is up for grabs.

Corey and Andre walk out towards the center of the ring where they lock up center ring, Dre uses his size and strength to muscle Corey back into a neutral corner. The referee starts laying the count to Dixon who slowly starts to back away at three before swinging with a wild right hand which Corey evades as he ducks out of the way and reverses the positioning in the process! Corey starts peppering Dixon with right jabs to the jaw and then down to the ribs before being shoved away by the larger Dixon.

Dre explodes out from the corner snatching a double leg as he hoists Corey up in the air before driving him down into the mat before transitioning into a full mount position as he now hammers down on Corey with a series of rights and lefts. Corey throws his arms in front of his face shielding it from the onslaught before Dre reaches his feet where he snatches Corey up off hte mat before taking him back into the ropes where he shoots him across the ring with an Irish Whip, Corey bounces off the far side ducking under a clothesline attempt and as Andre spins around he’s met with… a surprise throat punch!

Pip: That right there is enough to stop anyone in their tracks!

Corey Smith follows up with a boot to the midsection that doubles Andre over for Corey to follow up with an Axe Kick across the back of the massive neck which drives Andre down into the canvass! Corey quickly rolls him over making the cover!

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Andre kicks out of the near fall.

HHL: The challenger is the first to gain a near fall, and with time not on Corey’s side one has to wonder what degree he is going to go to in order to lift the TV Title off Andre Dixon.

[white[Pip: He is going to have to take a lot of chances, the sooner the better. Fifteen minutes is all he’s got to work with.[/white]

Corey is back to his feet where he starts stomping away at Dixon before he reaches down picking him up off the mat. He drives Andre back into a neutral corner where he laces him across the chest with several knife edge chops that echo throughout Wrigley Field before shooting Andre across the ring into the opposite set of buckles, Smith charges with a full head of steam only to have Dixon side step him and sending him crashing sternum first off the buckles where he staggers backwards into an Angle Slam by Andre!

HHL: Cover by Dixon!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Corey kicks out of the near fall.

Pip: Dixon is just a goddamn machine when it comes to being inside that squared circle.

Andre steps back up to his feet where he picks Corey up off the mat. He scoops him up before delivering a fallaway slam! Andre pops back up to his feet where he calls for the Deadly Force Spinbuster to a roar of boos from the crowd. Corey starts to work his way back up to his feet where he staggers backwards and turns around where Andre takes him up in the air for the Spinbuster only to have Smith counter with a Tornado DDT that spikes the Champion head first into the mat!

Corey rolls out to the ring apron under the bottom rope where he gets himself to his feet on the apron. He starts to scale the nearest set of buckles while in the ring Andre starts to stir as he pushes himself up off the mat and back to a vertical base. Corey sets sail with a top rope blockbuster neckbreaker to Dixon! He scurries into the cover hooking the near leg!

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Dixon pops a shoulder up off the mat to a huge gasp from the crowd.

HHL: Eyelashes away from crowning a new champion!

Corey reaches his feet where he picks Andre up off the mat, he delivers a spinning back fist that drops Dixon to one knee! He lands a second spinning backfist followed by a roundhouse kick to the temple that drops Dixon to the mat on his back leaving him prone for a standing moonsault by the challenger! He holds the cover hooking the near leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Dixon kicks out once again!

Pip: That’s got to be on instinct alone!

Corey reaches both knees before stepping up to his feet. He shakes his head before stalking Andre as he slowly starts to stir and roll over to his stomach. He pushes himself up to one knee before stepping up to a vertical base where Corey comes forward looking to deliver a Black Mass!

Andre ducks out of the way at the very last second and as Corey spins all the way around he is met by Dixon snatching him by the throat where he hoists him high into the air and drives him violently down to the mat below! The crowd boos intently as Andre drops down into the cover hooking the near leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Corey kicks out to a pop from the crowd! Andre reaches both knees before stepping up to his feet where he calls for the DEADLY FORCE a second time. Suddenly there is commotion seen in the crowd as ROBERT MAIN, JIM CAEDUS AND DREW ARCHYLE can be seen walking out to a landing! The crowd roars intently as they have a pair of baseball bats in their hands.

Andre’s attention shifts up into the crowd at Main and Caedus, but seeing they are further away he flips them off before turning around and walking right into…

HHL: PAIN DE-LUX!

Andre drops like a sack of potatoes as the crowd roars as Corey makes the cover!

1!!

2!!

3!!

WINNER AND NEW TELEVISION CHAMPION: COREY SMITH

Pip: Robbery! HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! ANDRE DIXON WAS SCREWED!!!

[red]HHL Well that's two titles Apex has cost BOB in the last few weeks could the Shooting Star and Tag Titles be next? I guess we will find out at Wednesday Night on Warfare. In the meantime Corey Smith is your NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION after a match where he clearly showed just how good he is basically dominating Dixon from bell to bell.

The referee hands Corey the TV title as the ref raises his hand in victory.

Thank You To The Following:
Karen Hunt
Marf
Chris Page

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 16 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-21-2021), ALIAS (06-20-2021), Atara Raven (06-20-2021), B.O.B. D (06-20-2021), Chris Page (06-20-2021), Corey Smith (06-20-2021), JimCaedus (06-20-2021), Marf (06-20-2021), Mr. Oz (06-20-2021), MrBig (06-22-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-20-2021), R.L. Edgar (06-20-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (06-21-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-23-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-20-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (06-20-2021)