Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
VV (~*Chapter Two*~) VV
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-13-2021, 04:06 PM

It had been months since Vita had performed inside of a ring. All thanks to BOB, but more on that later. Vita knew that if she was to advance her career, she would need to get away from Anarchy and all of the superhero v. supervillain stuff, and put her focus back where it needed to be. Winning championships and cementing her legacy in the sport that she had always loved. Set to return shortly after, Vita watched Leap of Faith with baited breath. She had made up her mind that she couldn't make up her mind, so instead, she left her choice to chance. Could Ruby prove the villain wrong and finally shut her up, or would Vita find herself forever trapped on Anarchy through her own sense of responsibility?

Tears of joy streamed down her face as she watched her friend and the ORIGINAL superhero of Anarchy retain her championship. The only problem, Vita had no idea what was next for her. Swapping brands like this was hard enough, but doing so right after a lengthy absence? She saw no other way. It was time for a shoot to reintroduce herself to the Warfare audience!

[Image: click.jpg]

We open to Vita sitting in an empty gym. A weary look in her eyes. She holds up three fingers.

THREE!

That's the number of times that I've been ambushed by BOB in 2020!

Vita's eye's widen and her nostrils flare as she throw up two fingers!

TWO!!

That's the number of times that BOB, or more specifically, Jenny Myst, at the behest of Miss Fury, have STOLEN months of my career with their petty and cowardly ambushes!

Vita lowers her index finger, leaving only the middle extended.

ONE!

She pauses, staring at her finger as she steams.

That's the number of times that you, Miss Fury, have used me to get at my friends.

Vita nervously nods her head as she reflects on the brutal attack that Miss Fury executed on Ruby, using Vita as the distraction leading into Leap of Faith.

But in the end... Vita smirks The "masterplan" failed, and Ruby proved herself more than capable of handling the likes of YOU!

Vita smiles slightly as a relived sigh escapes her lips.

Because of that, I'm thinking to myself, maybe it's finally time for Vita Valenteen to move on. The Anarchy Championship is in good hands! The tides are turning on BOB as new enemies now spring up faster than BOB can add to the ranks, and most importantly, Ruby put Jessica (Fury) in her place by beating her on HER terms and NOT Fury's!

Vita reflects for a moment. She loves Anarchy and you can see the conflict in her face.

I've accomplished everything that I set out to do with the A brand! I won the Anarchy championship while also becoming the first person to put a crack in the armor of BOB's most prominent figurehead. I was involved in countless top programs with some of the best talent on the show, and honestly... After sitting out the majority of 2020-2021, I've come to the realization that tomorrow isn't promised to anyone, and maybe it's high time I put my focus back to where it needs to be...

Vita instantly perks up with a wide eyed grin!

And right now, I'm thinking that's the HART CHAMPIONSHIP!

An aura of confidence that was sorely missing seems to be renewed.

But I'm not asking for a handout! Anything worth having is worth EARNING, and that's exactly what I look to do as I take my first step back onto Wednesday Night Warfare, or should I say STEPS, as in the steps of the Capital building, where Steven Cooper and myself are set to beat the HOLY HECK out of one another in a No Holds Barred street fight that will shake the nations capital to the ground!

Vita jumps to her feet and throws a very animated peace sign to the camera! After a moment, her arm slumps as she raises an eyebrow.

Okay yeah, I'm probably overselling it huh? I mean, I haven't REALLY competed in a pretty long time, and Steven and his pals are pulling their best Mathew McConaughey and failing to launch! I guess the XWF Universe can only tolerate one assembly of dirty butt wipes at a time so you guys get lost in the shuffle a little huh? Maybe Ned will figure that out sooner or later and give up his newly found selfish dirty ways? Maybe pass the message for me Coop? Ned should listen. He saw first hand all the turmoil putting myself and my wants before my morals caused me. It's not worth it guys, really. Some people scoff at the word respect, but the respect of your peers and the respect of all of the fans that spend their hard earned money to watch us beat the poop out each other is far more valuable than any advantage dirty tactics may allot you! Without our fans, there is no wrestling for people like you and people like BOB to try and manipulate, lie, and cheat your way to success! So when you attack officials, use illegal weaponry, or otherwise try to skirt the rules, what are you really proving? Not that you're better wrestler! A better athlete! Or a champion! Because champions fight with honor! They fight with grit! Determination to succeed and prove themselves to be among the best in the world! Those are the types that are remembered throughout history! Cheaters like Avalanche and BOB, all you'll REALLY be remembered for is being obstacles that were overcome by people like ME!

Vita shoves her thumb into her chest as she puffs it out standing proudly.

But Steven Cooper, this "match" has no rules to break! We are allowed, encouraged even, to used anything that we can get our hands on! And one thing that me and Ruby doesn't quite see eye to eye on is meeting force with an equal and similar force, meaning, I absolutely have no problem sinking to your levels in THIS match! I actually pretty well versed in the art of wrestling weapon play! Check my epic sea battle against Sarah Lacklan circa 2019! Everybody remembers that darn helicopter escapade, but beyond that was a PRETTY FRICKIN' BRUTAL FIGHT between two women that at the time, HATED each other!

Vita smirks.

And no Steven, I don't hate you. not at all. I'm just disappointed whenever I see anyone walking such a disastrous path as you. Do better Steven Cooper! You're like REALLY old! You shouldn't need advice from ME! Though obviously something needs fixin Mr. fifty-six-year-old XWF rookie! Though credit where it's due! you look VERY good for your age!

Vita looks to the air as she swoons.

Just imagine the inspiration that a guy like you COULD be!? And all you'd have to do is pull your head out of your butt and show the world just what you can do, because honestly Steven, you look like you can do a lot still, physically, and with the vast wealth of knowledge pertaining to this business that you carry around in the noggin of yours, I bet you could be a real threat to people without having to resort to dirty play!

A wide smile covers Vitas face.

Hey, maybe I can beat some sense into you on Warfare?

Spoiler, I TOTALLY CAN!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
ALIAS (06-23-2021), Atara Raven (06-13-2021), JimCaedus (06-14-2021)