Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 03:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
-APEX- Productions Presents.... Silver Bullet...
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-12-2021, 09:55 AM

Undisclosed Location After bWo Uprising PPV…

” Did you know?”

Robert continued walking ahead of Drew as thunder roared off in the distance which was promising a soaking rain… Lightning suddenly illuminates a brilliant pathway above the two APEX members, lifting their eyes skyward as Drew grabs Robert by the arm…

[Image: giphy.gif]

” Robert, did you know he would be there tonight?”

Robert leisurely turned around now facing Drew as the ebony heavens above were made all the more enchanting by the lightning… Robert looks Drew dead in the eyes before glaring at his boots that were still splattered in b.O.b.

[Image: 3NlWsLP.jpg]

” No…”

” You didn’t know anything at all? You always seem to know something or have a plan...”

Robert pauses…

” I didn’t know he was going to show up… I’ve never lied to you and I’m not going to start now… I was just as shocked as you were… The ghost of APEX past just showed up unannounced and kicked some b.0.b teeth in...”

” So, why are we here?”

[Image: mXQHo8d.jpg]

Drew crossed his arms awaiting an answer from Robert as he eyeballed the cemetery an eerie feeling unexpectedly crept up his spine… Drew leered over his shoulder for a nanosecond as the hair on the back of his neck stood on end. He had the feeling of a malignant spirit standing right beside him, gently laying his frigid hand on his shoulder... Deep down inside the bottomless pit that was Drew’s subconscious, he already knew the answer to the question he was asking, moving his eyes to a freshly dug grave... He thought to himself about what a grave was. The simplistic way of thinking was a rectangular hole dug six feet in the Earth, and it’s as serious as dick cancer. As the bodies of the cherished return their matter to the Earth, their essence, ageless since birth, return to their maker. Perhaps it is the cherished memories that are the real bridge, that sense of enchantment a key to open doors into the worlds beyond comprehension, yet here Drew was standing in a cemetery, he understood these moments of reflection were not his everlasting bond with those in the ground… But with a man who turned his back on them one too many times...

” You know why we are here… We have to hear what Jim has to say.”

[Image: giphy.gif]

The downpour was so substantial that Robert & Drew were instantly drenched to the bone. Each drop that fell from the heavens above was as colossal as a comic book bubble, each droplet felt like gravity had been turned up a notch. Water washes our heroes' skin so rigorously that it feels as if they were in the flow of a river rather than a thunderstorm, one that leaves them standing yet lets them know that it is here to stay. So the only thing to do is accept it as easily as the musty air that they were breathing, to see it run over the Earth beneath the soles of their boots. Drew then lowered his head speaking softly...

'' We don’t.” Drew places his hands on his hips frustrated as hell… “What's there to hear Robert? Who cares what Jim has to say at this point? The same Jim who went loco on us. The same Jim who turned his back on us for absolutely no reason. Assaulting us both and leaving the company for the second time. That Jim?” Robert nods… ” How can we ever trust a man who has ghosted us twice? Two times Rob…”Drew holds up two fingers as thunder ripples off in the distance… " Are you okay? I mean that seriously. Are you having long term effects from the last asshole you trusted who ended up un-shockingly betraying you?”

” Easy man...?”

” Easy? I think TK knocked a few screws loose up there or something because this right here...” Drew points at the ground… ” Is one of the most moronic things that I have ever seen you do… See, this right here Robert is your problem, your Achilles heel, the one chink in the otherwise magnificent armor… You are just too damn quick to trust people. ESPECIALLY people who have burned you before… You are always willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt and extend your hand… You trust too easily and because of that, you have had your head caved in… One day this simplistic way of thinking is going to get you into a situation we cannot get out of… As far as I’m concerned Jim Caedus is dead to me...”

” Come on man that’s harsh don’t you think? Drew, we are hopelessly outnumbered… Where else can we turn? I’m not saying Jim is a white knight by any means… But at one point he was our friend, and willing to put it all on the line for us… People change…”

Lightning flickers off Drew’s face…

” People may change. Jim doesn’t. He can't, no matter how much he swears he can or will. It’s always the same stuff with him. Everything is a conspiracy and tin foil hats... Everyone is out to get him. His enemies are his friends and his friends his enemies. This entire thing is going to get turned upside down man… And one more time you and I will be stuck holding the bag of broken promises… For a third time, we will look like complete fools... After everything that we did for him last time, all the work we put in, all the hoops we jumped through, look at how he repaid us, Robert… He turned his back on us like we were not even there… I don’t trust him Bob and honestly speaking I don’t know if I ever can...I will go to war with you like I always have but him...We don’t need him. He is the literal definition of a ticking time bomb and I am tired of being caught in the blast radius.”

To Be Continued…

"Disemboweling Dissentients"

K, right off the bat let's get one thing straight... Marf, you're a cuck.
I may throw that word around occasionally at others in an attempt to trigger but with you, no one else on the roster more appropriately settles into the descriptive, Demos included. That flabby fuckup at least possesses some amount 'a pride enough in 'himself to keep an inch away from complete emasculation by way 'a that kayfabe fail pinhead hooker Rel but you, you WILLINGLY submit to your magical mistress and surrender your nuts like the never-man you've more than likely always been. Does she even let you slide up in that or are you as disconnected from your manhood as Chris Miss Chaos? Aw Jesus......she's had you neutered hasn't she Wolfman Jack Sacless. That explains it.

Knowing grin and tone. ” Explains what, Jim”?

Explains how Marf teams with a woman but somehow he's the bitch. I ain't even gotta say "bear with me" 'bout it bro, it's obvious. See, with Tavora- that's Lycana, for all 'a you out there understandably dozin' off during 'er D&D displays -Marf's role is to essentially exist as her dipshit dimbulb bodyguard and grizzly out a line or two, while everything else revolves around her...which sounds an awful lot like marriage come to think of it except married couples occasionally fuck and this ballbustin' broad is too busy battling supernatural NPCs to ever toss her dog a bone. You'd think that'd lend 'im a little pent up testosteronal aggression and give him the strength to slaughter but all it's done is keep 'im Marfsturbatin' and caged in the friend zone hopin' he'll one day get to grind his greasy red rocket on somethin' other than Lycana's piles of la poisson scented soiled panties. What's a guy with absent balls bluer than California gotta do to get some slippery Scarlet Witch Ditch, amiright?

” Be less of a bitch and more masculine”?

Ah but that's implausible Bob-O; he's a cuck 'a the highest order remember, and an absolute failure in the role of bodyguard. His droppin' 'a the ball to protect Lycana from her enemies in Final Fantasyland aside, Marf failed to prevent Andre Dixon from sexually assaulting her backstage just last month.

On camera.

Or have I got that wrong Lycana? Was that more or less invited? You cheatin' on Marf now?
Trololololol!! Fuuuuuuuck... Now you either gotta say you're just friends and break his heart to shrivel dick status (well, more so shrivel dick than usual bc let's face it, if he was packin' you'd have pooped out puppies) or admit he's about as useful as Zach Gowen's left leg and ain't man enough to keep you interested, 'cause it looks like it's #FuckBoB for REAL right about now.

Are you picturin' it Marf? Lycana's ten-pounds 'a clown makeup masked face buried in a pillow while Dixon's dicks in?

Whistle-laugh. ” Fuck me running”!

I prob'ly shouldn't even bring it up, he's a cuck and watchin' 'is witch get split for stitches is a cuckold's wet dream. Jesus Mary and Marf, you hold her pocket, where the fuck were you when it came time to guard your goth gash? Oh, that's right, my bad, it's Lycana who runs to YOUR rescue, most recently exhibited when sister simp saved the gimp from gettin' bullied by BoB in an extracurricular contest.

Which you STILL lost.

In fact, if the Bourbs hadn't felt sorry for your floundering ass and declined to accept the Freestyle title in the first place, you wouldn't have had as long of a 24/7 title run as you did before you let Graves grab it. I mean, shit Marf, the only way you could be more of a bitch is if you were Canadian.

” He's Canadian”.

Well...color me surprised; the clipped cur on a leash at the side of an animal sacrificin' sorceress whoreceress hails from a country currently known for clubbin' baby seals and the erasure 'a the children of indigenous people for the past 3 decades.

You're a PUSSY.

At the genetic level.

You're fuckin' pathetic.

You ain't shit but a Canuck cuck cuntsucker and I'ma enjoy makin' you regret steppin' into the ring with me and Rob. I promise we'll try our best not to Eiffel Tower Tavora in front 'a you but if it happens it'll be consensual. And who could blame her? She needs a real man in 'er life who'll make HER feel like the woman for once.

” Oh, we’ll make her feel like a woman Jim.”

How so Bob-O?

” When we dp my boot up her furry wolf pussy while you fuck her up the full moon.”

GodDAYUM!

” The Pissentients are a punchline as a team. And all kidding aside, all these two born losers accomplished by taking on bOb for the Tag Team Titles is successfully act as enhancement talent for Them No Good Bastards. These two imbeciles are better off sticking to singles. Or then again maybe not considering the last solo titles they won, one was handed to that complete Marf and the other they stole from Alias by fucking him over and setting him on fire. Here you have two individuals that could not wrestle their way out of a paper bag and they think they are going to take us down? Think again nimrods... And what you said Jim is genuine. Barf was given the Freestyle. He choked like Pizza the Hut on his pepperoni when Bourbon kicked him in the Spaceballs.”

LOL! Dink diiink!

” They can say we choked at Leap of Faith and that is fine. We both just came back from months and years on the inactive list and guess what... We both came within an inch of being triumphant in our matches. Jim and I are former Universal Champions. Former Tag Champions. As a matter of fact, me and you have been Tag and Trio Champions together.”

This is true and, shit bro, if anyone in this company defines what it means to be a dominant tag champ no matter WHO he teams with it's YOU brother Mainiac. I mean, that run as Cataclysm SPECIFICALLY was record makin'!

” For sure Jimmy. We are both verified APEX predators. Each of our single and tag tallies alone eclipse Lycana and Marf's accomplishments combined. They are so set on #FuckBoB and I agree with them… Fuck Um... But these two have been too busy playing dungeons and dragons dropping the ball on the one-yard line when it all mattered. Now it is our turn. The Riders on the Storm have an obligation beyond the basic bitch motives Lycana and Marf have for wanting those tag belts. We are fighting for more than just bragging rights. We are at war with bOb and the Dicksentients are nothing more than collateral damage when holding a live hand grenade... And when we pop off these two clowns will be removed from the chessboard altogether. We will not allow a witch and her bitch to stand in our way nor stop us from the greater goal. Jim and I have been researching, training and preparing for this match since the day we all signed on the dotted line. What have they been doing? Marf has been more focused on taking back that counterproductive Freestyle title than he is on scouting and training to take us on. Jim, they lumped you into that Gatorweight Challenge without even asking your permission. Jim fucking Caedus. One of the best trash talkers in the business. Unparalleled is an understatement... What did you do? You ignored what I know was a formidable urge and a temptation to jump into that and annihilate everyone in it.”

To quote the "ho for Hecate" Lycana on her knees when I drop trou', "THAT, sir, is an honest mouthful!"

” So why haven't you Jimmy?”

'Cause this here ain't about me. It's about us. It's about APEX business, team business. That takes priority over Caedus crackin' crowns for the spinner off the big wheel 'a Wack Pack's Beetlejuice. As much respect as I have for it, I'd have to spend time tradin' verbal blows 'til the comp's conclusion and if I won I'd be defending a 24/7 strap that ain't the Xtreme Title. That shit doesn't gel with the current plans goin' forward with APEX-LEGACY. Plus, I don't need to worry about anything other than this tag match comin' up. Distractions don't pay.

” Exactly. Concentrating on singles engagements at this point is sabotage. I give Lycana all the credit in the world for taking on two matches on one card... But she has seen up close and personal what happens when you live on both sides of the fence. Her team lost to TNGB at Leap of Faith. If she was smart she would have pulled the choke on Marf's collar and not accepted a match with us… She has had to keep splitting her attention and energy already between actual matches and defending the Xtreme title on a 24/7 basis and now after retaining against Page (you're welcome by the way Lycana, can you do anything on your own, bitch?) she's going to have to keep her attention split.

It's too easy to get swept away by the thrill of competition and burn yourself out. Now you're most likely gonna start crumbling beneath the pressure. Dark, sinister expression into the lens. It's time we pounce. We smell blood...and it ain't the mawful 'a Lycana's-Own Heavy Flow week old brown and toss tampons your little bitch Marf's chawin' on.

” You fucking nitwit chumps have no idea what you have gotten yourselves into. You are both leaking from the jugular and Jim and I are going to finish the job and bleed you out. We have gotten an early start on you because we are vets. We are both in the top 10 on the top 50 for a reason. We don’t plunder away air time making ourselves look foolish...Marf. We both have been here before and Jim and I are damn near insurmountable as a team let alone on our own. In laymens terms, we are fucking bulletproof... You have already proven without a shadow of a doubt you cannot handle true tag competition. You can say #FuckBoB all you want but me and Jim are saying #MurkDissentients. We are APEX. We are Riders on the Storm. And you better God Damn believe we are going to flood you the fuck out.”

We're gonna drown this unwanted litter Bob-O. They had their chance to be great as a team and they, like Corey face to face with anything phallic, blew it.

You two want those tag straps pretty badly.

Too fuckin' bad. The Omega and I are set on strippin' BoB 'a their lingerin' pride and joy in the XWF Tag Team Titles. To do that, we're gonna hafta show the brass how badly we want it and what we'll do to any pair 'a suicidal jag-offs in our path. Lycana, Marf, you willingly accepted the unfortunate first draw fuck you short straw.

From Alias to TNGB to Chris Page to an onslaught in the 24/7 Halls and now...right into the hands 'a the Riders. Christ alfuckin'mighty, the hell was you thots thinkin'?

Fuck you know about monsters?

"We are going to blast you to bloody chunks and savor the flavor. A boundless hero takes pleasure in exterminating vermin.”

Prepare to be euthanized in the most painful fuckin' way ya half-assed high school Wolf Pack Hack ball-droppin' tag botchin' bitches. And all the Fantasmicspazzmic magic in Grimm's Gay Goth Geek Grimoire ain't gonna save you now.

Promotional Assassination Paid For By The Following Officially Licensed APEX Brand

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-29-2021), ALIAS (06-12-2021), Atara Raven (06-12-2021), JimCaedus (06-12-2021), Lycana (06-12-2021), Ned Kaye (06-12-2021), R.L. Edgar (06-12-2021), Theo Pryce (06-12-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (06-14-2021)