Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The XWF’s PATHETIC Tag Team Division Is About To Get A Facelift
Billy B. Blankenship Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-11-2021, 12:26 PM

Billy B. Blankenship, an up and coming wrestling manager from the independent circuits has just been signed to a multi-million dollar deal with the XWF. He is live backstage with some choice words for the XWF Tag Team division.

My name is Billy B. Blankenship and I have a special announcement for all of the dog-and-pony, Wolf-and-molerat, Doc-and-Marty, Sandusky Victim “TAG TEAMS” of the XWF.

[Image: 49766988393551b1315d43680674aafd11fc2737_hq.gif]

You’re all a disgrace to wrestling. The fact that you’ve let these hairy-backed, mullet wearing, trailer trash shit stains parade around as your tag team champions is evidence enough that this tag team division is in desperate need of some actual talent.

In a short amount of time, I’m going to be debuting the HOTTEST unsigned tag team in the world. A team who will actually wrestle instead of wrestling around with one another’s wieners on Twitter.

My lawyers are in negotiations with Mr. Vincent Lane and Theo Pryce as we speak, and once the price is right, and the checks in the mail, you’re all in for a treat. Keep your eyes peeled, because my boys are going to be invading your television sets faster than Reggie Estrada rolling up Robert Main.

See you around shit stain.
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Billy B. Blankenship's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-11-2021), Theo Pryce (06-11-2021)