Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
As Normal as Normal Gets (RP 6)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-27-2013, 05:39 PM

Act 8: The Most Normal Way to Spend a Night. Ever. No, Seriously.

11:30 PM

LA, California

June 20th, 2013

The door to Luca's apartment swings open and in he steps, sliding the bat out of the sleeve of his trench coat. It falls faster than he anticipates and falls to the floor before he can catch it. The sound of the bat crashing against the wooden floor echoes throughout the main room, startling Katrina, who was asleep on the couch moments prior.

"What the fuck?!"

She doesn't bother moving an inch while Luca picks the bat back up and walks over to the weirdly placed closet that's right in the entrance hallway. He opens the door and places the bat back in the corner, hiding it behind a black suit jacket that was previously hung up.

He turns to the main room, closing the closet door before entering. Katrina's sitting on the couch now, and he takes a seat next to her. She can't help but at the sight of him wearing a trench coat, but conceals it well enough as to not alert him to the fact.

"So, how'd it go?"

He leans back a bit, putting his left foot over his right knee. His hand digs into one of the pockets of the coat, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. Turning his hand to her, he offers her one, which she accepts. She pulls a lighter and flicks it, placing the end of the cigarette to the flame as Luca begins to speak.

"About as well as I expected it to go."

Snatching the lighter from her hand, he lights a cigarette for himself. Katrina grabs the ashtray off of the coffee table in front of them and places it between them on the couch. She takes a drag of her cigarette, depositing the ash almost onto where they're sitting. As the narrator, I'd like it to be known that this is a very stupid idea.

"So, what else do you got planned for tonight? Any other lowlifes to beat the shit out of?"

Luca shrugs his shoulders, jokingly hinting at a yes. He takes a drag from his cigarette and then snubs it out, dropping the remainder into the ashtray. A chill runs through his body and jumps out of his seat, walking out to the kitchen.

The dishes haven't been done in a while, Luca notices as he steps into the kitchen. Wait a minute, he stops and thinks. When did he even get dishes? No matter, he thinks as he walks up to the fridge and opens it.

"Hey Kat! You want anything to drink?"

Looking out into the main room, he sees a puff of smoke exit her mouth. Followed with a sigh, her head leans back against the cushion of the couch. Her head turns toward Luca, although she's not looking at him.

"No, thank you."

He reaches into the fridge and pulls out a bottle of Jack Daniel's. Closing the door, he walks into the main room once more and retakes his seat beside Katrina. Her head cocks and she turns toward him, noticing what he had grabbed.

"Hey! Don't you have a glass or something"

Luca looks at her with an awkward stare for a few seconds. However, the stare dies down and he begins to laugh aloud, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Why? You hate whiskey!"

She shoots him a disgusted look and slaps his hand off her shoulder.

"So? It's good manners to use a glass. Dick."

He continues to laugh as he opens the bottle and takes a swig.

"Oh come off it, will ya?"

He takes another swig and offers her the bottle, which she snatches from his hand and pours some of the liquid into her mouth, making sure not to touch her lips to the neck of the bottle. Choking it down, she almost coughs some of it back up as she hands it back to Luca.

"How the fuck do you drink that sludge? It tastes like vomit!"

He begins to laugh uncontrollably at the remark, splashing some of the whiskey onto her arm. She wipes it off as Luca starts to calm down a bit, and in turn places the bottle on the coffee table before standing up and walking out of the room again.

Act 9: Fun and Other Drugs

Same Bat Time

Same Bat Channel

June 20th, 2013

I walk back into the main room of my apartment, making sure to hide what's in my left hand behind my back. At this point, I'm not even concerned about being nonchalant about it, I'm just worried about hiding it. Falling back onto the couch, I still keep what I was holding behind my back. Katrina looks at me, puzzled.

"What're you hidin'?"

I smile slyly at her, not quite ready to reveal what I had. She glares at me, seeing right through my look. Well then, I'm getting nowhere fast, ain't I?

"Nothing."

I slowly slide the baggie into plain view. Her eyes widen when she sees it, almost unsure of what to make of it. She puts her hand to her mouth to stop a potential outburst as I open up the baggie and pour its contents into my hand.

Two mushrooms.

"You're not actually suggesting...?"

"Past suggesting."

I place one of the mushrooms into her hand. She grips it immediately as it drops, bringing it to her face almost as if inspecting it. Her eyes zone in on the hallucinogen, in her eyes it was the only thing in the world. I place it near my mouth, bringing my other hand into view.

On said hand, I hold up three fingers. She notices and nods acknowledgingly. I count down from three to one, and once all fingers are back down, I pop the mushroom into my mouth. She does the same, and then everything went all kinds of weird.

It's surreal, almost like a dream but it seemed too real to be one. Looking around the room, the colors became distorted, the wooden floor looking white instead of brown, the walls black. The more I look around, the more it comes to me that colors aren't really distorted.

They were gone, leaving only black and white in their place.

I stand up, trying to navigate the surroundings that I've called home for nearly a month now as if it were my first day here. The normally cramped main room is spacious, empty even. Walking forward, my leg bumps against nothing. What the fuck?

I look back to the couch, trying to see how Kat's taking it. However when I look over, I see both the couch and her and gone! Oh Jesus, this is not good! Wait, there's a knock on the door. Maybe that's her! Oh who am I kidding, it's probably a Mormon or something trying to convert me.

Maybe I'll actually fall for it this time.

I hear that knocking again, calling out to the door something to the effect of 'I'm coming'. It was probably unintelligible as fuck, but oh well. Continuing to the door, I can hear a voice. It has to be coming from the person at the door, but it sounds so familiar!

I make to the door finally, pulling it open with all my strength. The man standing in front of me at the door is someone I know, I'm pretty shocked to see him at my door right now.

Why did he have to choose now to come for me?

"Luca, what the fuck?"

John Madison pulls me out of my apartment, into the hallway that leads out of the building. What does he want at this time of night?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(06-27-2013)