Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 09:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
1. Just Business.
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-11-2021, 09:18 PM

The breeze was nice out on the porch. Just enough to ruffle the table cloth, but not enough to make the napkins move. Charles Henry, a CEO at a major Tampa Bay investment firm, sat at a table across from Timothy Barnes, one of his senior executive officers in the company. Charles had called this meeting outside of the office to discuss the future of one of their top and longest tenured employees, Daniel Rose.

Dan had always been a model employee, working his way up the ranks in the company, and had actually had several promotions within the company since he started as a fresh faced intern.

Today, however, his two "bosses" were discussing his future, literally holding his future in their hands. Daniel had been going through some tough times in his personal life, but he always was the first one to show up and the last one to leave. They liked his work ethic a lot, but they also liked money.

Money, afterall, made the world go round. Money was also, the route of all evil. Sayings are sayings for a reason, so they say.

The attractive waitress was at their table, and she was wearing a smile. This girl clearly loved her job, but how much could she really be making being a server. Who cares if it is on Tampa Bay, it is the summer and its 120 fucking degrees outside. There is no tourist rush this time of year. All the camera holding tourists were in Orlando.

The thought of Disney made Charles shudder. The thought of their bank account brought him back.

Her nametag read "Michelle". He couldn't be older than 22, 23 tops.

Charles ordered his meal. Rib Roast, with a Canadian Club on the rocks. Timothy ordered the strip streak, mashed potatoes, and a vodka tonic.

"I'll get those right out for ya'll" she said with another toothy smile. She tucked her pen away and turned to walk back inside the restaurant. Charles sized her up from the back, commenting to himself (yet still audible, if you were listening) how goot her ass looked in those small shorts.

Turning back to his associate, he swirled the ice in the CC he already had (his 4th) and set it firmly down on the table.

"Daniel has been a rock star for years here" he said. "I hate that his is even a discussion, but he has been slipping lately."

There was an uncaring callous in his voice. Cold.

"He is going through some heavy stuff, Charles. His home life hasn't been good lately. You know he can do this, and I think giving it to him will really light the fire he needs."

Oh Timothy, always the optimist.

"Or it will give him an avenue to fuck up on a more important level in the company. Lets face it, Tim, he may not have it anymore. Every dog has their day, right?" He swirled the drink again, but didn't bring it to his lips.

Timothy, however, took a drink of his, glancing out into the bay.

"So then, who do you think CAN handle it?"

"Iman".

"Iman Rodriguez? Why?"

"He has been flying up the ranks lately. Been a superstar. Not to mention he secured 3 or 4 contracts that Rose let go. He gets the job done, he is a go getter. Hell, he is a carbon copy of Rose from a few years ago."

Michelle was back with another CC, on the rocks, like he asked. Her eyes glanced down to the gleam coming from his Movado. She liked nice things, and wished her 06 Honda Civic in the parking lot was a 21 Benz like his. She watched him pull in, and hoped to god she got their table.

Both men had on expensive dress clothes, obviously choosing her cabana dining porch as their lunch spot after what she assumed was a massively productive day.

Nothing, however, gets by Charles Henry.

"It's nice, isn't it?" he asked her, throwing any humility out the window.

She blushed. She didn't think he noticed.

"Yes...sir...it's nice. What brand is it?"

She knew damn well what brand it was, but this was a she-got-caught-oggling-awkwardness.

"It's a Movado. Goes well with the Benz."

Timothy rolled his eyes. This girl could be Charles's daughter, and he did have a wife at home. And three kids.

Power and money, a deadly combo.

She walked away sheepishly.

"What the hell was that?"

He grinned, sipping his drink loudly.

"Just a little small talk."

"Small talk? You totally embarrassed that girl!"

"When have you gotten so soft? Shit man, this Covid coop-up got you all loopy. We used to be the two biggest bone jumpers in the bay area....what happened?"

"I grew up" he said, polishing off his vodka.

"You know.....the entire office has gotten soft. You, Daniel, Manuel, Allan, all of em. Where is your go getter attitude! Hell, I bet if Iman was here we'd be double teaming that little bitch behind the dumpster and then call the manager and tell them she was skipping work to play hooky!"

"You're a monster!"

Charles grins, sipping his drink.

"You love it. You're a 15 year man for a reason, aren't ya?"

The food was at the table, and Michelle was noticeably more quiet. She barely said a word when she set the word down, and left them with a quick "enjoy" before scooting away with the hot-girl shuffle.

"Well....dig in."

Timothy was a company man, yes, as corporate as they came, but he also had a soul. He knew what a promotion like this would mean to Daniel. He, apparently unlike his cohort, still had faith that their tried and true could still get it done.

Unfortunately, he didn't have the final say, or really one at all, so he began to wonder between chews why this meeting was even called at all.

Another power move, no doubt. Charles was all about the power move. Asserting his dominance.

Apex predator.

"I think when we have the promotion meeting with the entire office, I am going to go with Iman."

"Sir....do you really think that is a good idea. He barely has a year in. Rose is a 10 year man, almost as long as me!"

Charles stared at him as he obnoxiously chewed his rib roast.

"What is this with Rose. Ya'll fucking or something? Butt buddies?" He laughed, pieces of pork hitting the table in front of him.

"Never. You of all people know I don't swing that way. I just think you're making a mistake here."

"I don't make mistakes."

Timothy sighed, taking another bite. The steak was very good, well seasoned.

"At least take it under advisement, for me."

Charles looked at him, putting his fork down.......

The stare seemed to last for eons, but he finally agreed.

".......I may. Look, we are out here, its beautiful weather, we are having a nice time. Lets discuss this back the office, even though I am pretty sure I know what the answer has to be."

He had to throw that last barb in there.

Assert him dominance.

Open mouth, insert dick.

Timothy sighed again, shaking his head with a smile. He just couldn't win. Never had in 15 years.

"What was that waitress's name....Melanie?" Charles said between chews.

"Ugh"

"Come on, man.......just a quick handy before we go back to work."

"Do you think every woman on this planet wants to fuck you?"

"They have 10 million reasons why...."

Timothy couldn't deny that. He had gotten most of the affairs he has had with his wallet.

After they finished and eating, and drinking, and leaving Michelle a more than generous tip (with his phone number and the words REMEMBER....BENZ across the top) they walked back to their cars.

"Tim I know you and Daniel have grown close. This isn't anything personal........"

Timothy opened the door to his car and got in.

"It's just business......"

"....business" Timothy scoffs as he shuts the door.

It had to be done, but sometimes, business was brutal.

[Image: asA29Bi.png]

"It certainly has been a whirlwind around here the past few weeks, hasn't it? Some big names from XWF lore have returned, we have a whole slew of new champions, and we are coming off of one of the most chaotic Pay Per Views in recent memory. Some rising stars shined bright, some new stars were created, and some stars--well--some stars fizzled and died. Up and down the rollercoaster we went. Through all the turbulence, however, there has remained one constant........

CHRIS CHAOS IS THE MAIN EVENT PICTURE.

Years now, years. Every single time the XWF looks like it is about to turn the corner, I put my foot on its throat and shove it back down to the concrete. Now it is time for me to press a little tighter. Make their eyes pop out.

You can say what you want about me, but I am XWF through and through. Other companies have made fake Chris Chaos immitations (for what reasons? Well, that's for them to know and us to not really wonder because fuck 'em) like dubya cee dubya did back in the day with Oklahoma and Good ol' JR. Companies are jealous that with all of my talent and pure winning nature that I stick around a company where I have been through so much bullshit in so little time. I could compete in any company on the planet and be their top star within' a month.

Maybe less.

But I stay here. I put in that grind each and every day and make sure that every XWF 'superstar' gives 110 percent of their effort, every-single-time. I bring out the best in these people. I force their A games out of them.

The XWF is a better place because of ME.

They are the top wrestling organization on the planet because of ME.

So now I have to wait until Warfare to once again get a shot at a belt that is so obviously mine. That's fine. I have nothing left but time. I get to roll into the liberal Mecca of the Midwest, Chicago, and open the show against two men who I know very well, and who know me even better. Tommy Wish, the resident creep who has about as much talent as he does class, knows me very well. He has called me out numerous times, and I have put him on his ass every time. Tommy has always trailed behind the pack, always wanted to be part of the cool kids, always wanted to be on my level......but just never could. He tries, bless his heart, but Tommy Wish has never and will never be anything more than......meh. Three letters to define the man. Meh. Nobody really cares if he is here or he isn't, he wins or he doesn't, he dies or he lives. He just lives his life in a constant state of meh. In a constant state of grey. Tommy simply exists, but there are almost 8 billion on this planet......

90 percent of them just blend in. Nameless, faceless. That's you, Tommy. Floating around the undercard with nothing to show for it except for a few skeeved out females and a loss record the size of Texas. I commend your confidence, but there is a fine line between cockiness and confidence. Arrogance and ignorance. Perversion and fetish.

Tommy I know you're going to come in swinging, you've never been one to back down from a fight, but you have to know that with two legends in that ring that this won't end well for you.

You just have to know.

Speaking of legends.....DOCK. I had quite the high praise for you at Leap of Faith, and my opinion of you has not changed. My entire career was made by beating you, and if I had to go back and highlight the best moments of my career.....I would have to rank beating you right up there with hoisting that title.

We have spent some time apart throughout the last five years. Only crossing paths a small number of times. You went on to be perhaps the best this company has ever seen, and I have spent the better part of that time racing to catch up with you. Despite all of the accolades you've garnered, and all of the accolades I have come within a fingernail of achieving, we are still mentioned in the same sentence. We are still among that elite All Time list. We are still consired to be top tier, upper echelon, cream of the crop. Why? Well, because I am the X factor. I am what you needed, that spark to to be re-lit. Losing to be lit the embers Doc, and while I have been chasing the pack to be like you, you've been running full speed away from the notion that perhaps I am your kryptonite. That I am the doctors most difficult patient.....that despite everything you've ever done here, I am the stain on your boxer briefs. You still haven't shaken it. I am coming towards you, you are going away from me.

Oh how chaotic that is.

Tommy doesn't matter. This match is you and me, doing the tango once again. Nothing at stake, nothing on the line, just a good old fashion brawl.

.......except I get to use weapons.

I know, I know....I get to use weapons and you don't. Go ahead, call me a pussy. A coward. A fraidy-cat who needs weapons to get the job done. Whatever helps you sleep at night, I'll be sure to add it to the list to give to your Night Nurse.

I don't look at it that way. I look at it as a strategic advantage. If you had to climb a tree, and could do it yourself and use the ladder propped against it, which would you choose?

You're goddamn right you'd choose the ladder.

As long as you get to the top, does it matter how you got there?

All morals, they're out the window. I don't care how I look in the eyes of anyone, anymore. I did this for me, and its about damn time. All this time I have been resisting corporate help, and what has it gotten me?

I have already seen the signs "CHAOS SOLD OUT".

What other choice did I have? A month ago I was eating Wendy's, watching game shows and considering a part time job at Publix, and now I have a reason to get back into the ring and do what I do best.....

........be the eater of souls, the destroyer of worlds, the breaker of bones.......be the best in the world at what I do.......

FUCKIN' DOMINATE.

The Chris Chaos standing across from you in the ring isn't the down and out, can't-get-out-of-his-own-way Chris Chaos that you've grown accustomed to watching flounder like a fish out of water......who is standing across from you this time is the same man who took on a giant in 2016 and brought him tumbling back to earth.........

THIS Chris Chaos is the Chris Chaos who beat you then, and will beat you now.

I will use whatever weapon is at my disposal, and I will crack both of your fucking skulls, loving every moment of it. Watching your blood stain the ring in pools.....

I'm at half-mast just thinking about it.

Sure, I'm brash. Sure, having Theo in my corner maybe has me saying some shit I shouldn't say....

But I have ALWAYS been one to back it up. Lets face facts here, fellas....I am a multi-time champion in this business, and I have ruined more careers than I have appendages to count them on. I have never backed down from a fight. Sure, sometimes, I got my ass kicked. But a lot of the time, they came out of it, even with a win, looking a lot worse than I did.

So Dock, I do respect the hell out of you but I am going to have to get a little violent on Savage, I am sure you understand.

And Tommy? I don't respect you. Fuck all the way off and take this beating like the man you claim to be.

Nothing personal Tommy, its just business."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Corey Smith (06-12-2021), Miss Fury (06-12-2021), R.L. Edgar (06-12-2021), Theo Pryce (06-12-2021)