Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanking Monkey Parts 11.25 & 12
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-08-2021, 07:01 PM

You HAVE to help me…

In a moment of faith, Corey Smith believes the words echoing from Michael Graves’ larynx. It’s a faith most likely massaged by the sheer hope that his friend Dolly Waters would never dare join a group like BOB. In Corey’s mind, they’re the absolute antithesis to the types of things in wrestling that he and Dolly stand for, would she really throw away everything to join Fury and Page? Of course not!

But still he worries, what if all of this is a hoax?

What if his acts of indifference have pushed Dolly too far?

After all, her entry into the Leap Of Faith card was also not a move he expected.

What if this really is the same old creepy Michael Graves lying before him, mangled and bleeding, sprawled throughout the rose bushes of the mansion? And what if the Dolly Waters he knew, cared for and loved had moved on?

Corey had to ring the sweat of doubt out from this dirty rag of a situation.

Smith holds out a hand and helps Graves to his feet. He has to believe him, because the alternative is something he dare not bear in mind.

”You get into so much shit! I swear!” there was a nervous pain in Corey’s tone. He reached down and brought Graves up to his feet. Across the commune grounds, one of the men tending the gardens noticed the duo. “Aye! Yo! All good?”Corey responds with a bent smile and a nervous wave. ”Oh god. This is too much to explain. Let’s get in the garage before anyone else sees us.” Corey drapes Graves’ gigantic arm around his shoulder as they drag across the yard and into the garage.

”Dolly…? his words pressing through a series of gags.

”Yeah?”

”You smell awful.”

”Like crusted semen and pig sweat. I know.”

Corey throws up in his mouth a little as the scene fades.

...Choking Chicken 12...

Somewhere, Texas

As Corey drove us down the long gravel road, I stared out the window at the rickety fence surrounding the property. It had endured many repairs over the years and I couldn’t help but hope that Cadryn could do a better job mending my situation with Corey than he did with the fence. As we pulled closer to the house we saw Cadryn out front, under the hood, working on his 88 Chevy. As we pulled in, Cadryn peeked out from under the hood. Upon laying eyes on us a noticeable frown crawled onto his face. Cadryn grabbed a dirty towel and began wiping off his hands as he approached the car.

Graves and Cadryn used to be pretty tight, nearly inseparable, but I wasn’t privy to where their relationship stood these days. I opened the car door to step out.

”Nah, you can right back in and turn around partner.”

”Cadryn wait, we need to talk!”

”I have nothin’ to say to you. I’m out of the XWF. My time is spent on my family and this farm. So whatever you want from me, the answer’s no!”

”I just need to talk! I need to figure out what happened, and I thought since you and Graves used to be so close, maybe you could help.”

Something Graves said seemed to catch Cadryn’s attention and pique his interest.

”Me and Graves? You’re Graves! Or are you on another one of your loopy identity crises!?”

I tell him everything. Leap of Faith, waking up as Graves. Dolly joining BOB, which I’d NEVER do! He listens to it all, as does Corey. I can see the hint of doubt in Corey’s eye’s, but I hold hope that maybe convincing Cadryn will…

”You’ve really gone off the deep end this time Gravy! I can’t believe that after 4 years, you’re still so obsessed with Dolly Waters that you’re pretending to be her.”

My frustration over this situation begins to boil over and I can’t help but yell.

”I’m not Micheal fucking Graves and I’m NOT pretending! He did SOMETHING! And now here I am begging anyone to believe me, but you all keep saying that I’m pretending!”

Cadryn puts his hand on Gravy Waters shoulder.

"Listen buddy, I believe that you believe that you're actually Dolly Waters, but that doesn't make it true. The fact is, you've always been obsessed with Dolly, and you do often find yourself confused about, well everything. Remember your wife and kids? You loved them right? Lived for them. Everything that you did to get away from the XWF, so start anew, it was all for them. For ten years you lived your dream life. Raising kids, running a car dealership, but then what?"

Cadryn waits for an answer, but Graves just stares back blankly.

"I dunno, but I'm invested. What happened?"

Cadryn just sighs.

"You woke up one day and realized they weren't real. The point is Gravy, it doesn't matter if you think that you're telling the truth. Nobody else will, and that's because of you. Ya know, boy who cried wolf and all!"

Graves looks furious.

"I get it, but that wasn't me!"

Cadryn folds his arms, his face turning sideways all while Corey watches on like a jury member adjudicating the argument.

"Okay... 'DOLLY'. How did you know where to find me? Dolly Waters doesn't know where I live. I hoped that you would've forgotten by now, Gravy."

"That's a really good question. You led us straight here."

"IT AIN'T A GOOD QUESTION!"

It actually was a good question. One I couldn't answer. Thinking back to the car ride here I drew blanks. It's like I keep drifting in and out of consciousness, or whatever stores certain parts of my memory keeps flickering on and off.

"Because you know the truth. You need help Micheal. You're even standing like a woman. If this is all about you coming out, and wanting to transition then you should just be honest."

OH! For fuck sake, Cadryn! I'm Dolly Waters, I swear! Remember I... I... I got that... one thing... that one time.... uhhh.

There's something I can't remember.

"Oh, are you talking about the time you got me to shoot dope again and had that giant prostitute sit on my face? Because that's what I remember most about Dolly Waters."

I don't know what he's talking about.

Cadryn rolls his eyes, as if he's conceding with a sigh through his nostrils.

"Okay, look. Gravy used to talk about a pentagram"PENTAGRAM!

Bingo! Now that memory is there, but... I'm also not familiar with it? The imagery of this pentagram was fresh and foreign. Weird.

Uh-huuuuuuh...

He says while looking towards Corey incredulously,

...Unknown Soldier's pentagram, and Soldier's crystal meth pipe.

Oh I know exactly where the meth pipe is!

I bet you do, buddy. Through a condescending chuckle. You've got to use those relics and then some magic shit will happen or something and you can become other people. Gravy was going to do it so he could steal a potato from that dickwad who used to run the XWF.

Okay! Great! Come on Corey, there's no time to waste!

I scurried over to the car, my male body twisting in a feminine way. Corey scratched his head, annoyed and confused as he trotted behind me,

Hey! Lux!

Oh, I'm actually Corey now. Lux was a woman who lived inside of me... he stopped to answer,

Jesus! What's wrong with you people?

Corey rubs his forehead with a guilty blush,

I'm telling you, dude. Stay away from Graves. He's psycho.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but I waved at the pair through the windshield of the car, hella giddy that I'll be getting my body back. It's been really awkward squatting to pee with Micheal's penis.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Atara Raven (06-09-2021), JimCaedus (06-08-2021), Miss Fury (06-08-2021)