Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
69 Dollar Bill Y'all
Dick Powers Offline
🍆

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

06-08-2021, 05:17 PM

~69 Dollar Bill Y'all~

Night of Leap of Faith
Immediately after the main event of Dolly Waters vs Dick Powers
Dark side of the Poon

After getting an epic victory royale against Dolly Waters, I wander the backstage area doused in sweat and strawberry daiquiri, I missed my mouth, shut up. In my post-match kimono I head on over to the medical area; why you may ask? Well fuck off, you'll find out you impatient sex bunnies. Rapping my knuckles on the door, it slides open just like yo momma's legs when I pull up with a wine cooler on a Saturday night. Leaning sensually against the doorframe I expose a bouquet of moon roses (they exist prove me wrong) to the very same Dolly Waters I kicked the crap out of. She sits on a stretcher, a doctor cleaning up her face. Her bruised eyes look to me.

"Oh... Hey, Dick."

I saunter into the room like a big-dicked peaCOCK and hand the flowers over to Doll, who takes them with a slight grin.

"Baby girl, I just wanna say even though you look like a malnourished panda I would still hit that."

"Gee, thanks."

Dolly sets the flowers aside as the doctor pushes against the bridge of Doll's nose with a loud crack, she winces as I try not to pass out. I rub the back of my neck with my hand and stumble over my words.

"Dolly, I just wanted to say sorry for messing up your pretty face. I never meant to hurt you playgirl the second coming, I just wanted to put on a show!"

"Dick, you don't need to apologize. It's what we do and we put on one hell of a show!"

"Yeah we did, girl! But... I was super sucky and you really helped me out, I realized I've been super sucky! I've been a total ass to people for no real reason, I like you dude and I said some shitty things for no good reason... Maybe I'm just a bad guy..."

I turn my back and force a tear; I feel Dolly's hand on my shoulder.

"C'mon man, it's okay. You're good! Don't get your period."

She jests, I let out a small laugh and turn back to her, placing my hand on her shoulder, to insert dominance... No Dick! Stop being rude!

"Y'know, Doll, before what happened tonight... I was thinking about joining BoB..."

"Ew, why?"

"I kinda liked the idea of being like a villain, seemed sexy! But after seeing you get hurt and just with how cool you're being, I released something... Fuck BoB! I'm going to kick their asses! And it's gonna start with me winning the Billion Dollar Championship from that one guy who may be in BoB? Oswald something?"

"Yeah I know the one. Well, glad to hear it Dick, best of luck to you."

She extends a hand and I gladly accept.

"It's all thanks to you Dollface."

Now.

"Yo what the fuck happened with Dolly? Like originally I was gonna fight BoB alongside Legacy and Apex who I know would gladly welcome me, but now I'm a little mixed up. Like... She's Graves now or was she always Graves? ... Am I Graves?... Shit is wild! So, now I don't know what to do. Kinda want to see how things play out and just join the winning side, maybe start my own stable? Dick and the Balls! ... Power Posse! ... Ermm... Brick Squad! Nah that one didn't end well. But whatevs my lovelies, that's for the future, right now I got a belt to win! And since Money Oswald is a notable cunt, I don't have to feel bad about being a prick!"

"Hey Ozzie, want you to know I've been downing pineapple in preparation of you rimming my ass on Thursday. Sure you got that participation trophy Star of the Month but I got Quote of the Month, dude! I spit such facts that bitches had to frame it! You got an award because the other guys on the list already won it, also, way to screw the ballot my guy. Getting your BoB buddies to screw over the real winner!"

"How else do you explain winning while Chaos got 999,991 more votes than you! I consider it SHAMEFUL that BoB would fuck with the votes like this just so you could get a fake win after getting your ass kicked out of the atmosphere! As a reborn hero and sweet dude, I consider it my duty to strip you off that fine belt which by the way is wasted on your fat ass, I'll make that shit look good! The world deserves to see the Billion Dollar Championship on a true billionaire, not just some bearded bitch boy with an ego. Using it as a way to make yourself feel more relevant among the greater members of your stable who look at you with your fashion accessory and just try to ignore the mundane shit that falls out of your mouth on a weekly basis."

"Me, dude I will light the world UP when that belt is draped around my waist; I'll be a goddamn disco ball of fuck! A sex-nado of illumination! The shining PIPE in the dankness! Dick Powers, the hottest hottie to ever get sloppy toppy on a jalopy making your girl sing like Pavarotti! Walking into Anarchy, cock-slapping the facial hair of Money Oswald, sending him to the poorhouse looking like the New Year's baby, and moonwalking out on the hottest streak the XWF has ever seen!"

"Oz, you owe to the world to hand me that belt, let me show you how it's meant to be done, baby."

"Adieu, you bear-ass bitch."

[Image: 0iokh39.png]

Then and Forever
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Dick Powers's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-09-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-08-2021), Atara Raven (06-08-2021), Corey Smith (06-08-2021), Mr. Oz (06-08-2021), Theo Pryce (06-08-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-08-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Dick Powers's post!
Mr. Oz (06-08-2021)