Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Predator or Prey?
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-27-2013, 12:16 PM

Alexandra stood in a dark corner of the arena, shrouded in darkness, she watched those around her. They bustled past her and never saw her. From her hiding spot, she could watch those, who would eventually be her opponents, and for those few lucky ones, the people she kept close to her. Alexandra had become reclusive and solitary over the past few years. Residing in the darkness and walking alone had become her life. Her icy blue eyes, told the history of being stabbed in the back by those she trusted, kicked to the curb by her so called friends, and being broken. The tattoos that ran down Alexandra's side, of an Ankh, meaning eternal life, The eye of horus, the symbol of protection, royal power, and good health. On her back, right over the shoulder blades sat two tattoo's of her father's symbol, the ministry cross. Between that written in Latin is the words, "Verus amor aeternus est" which means True love is Eternal, in reference to her beloved. On her lowerback, was a tribal heart, with tribal flames that wrapped around her hips, and came to rest on her lower abdomen. Her icy blue eyes watched them, in total silence. Finally quietly whispered words escaped her mouth, as if she was speaking to someone who wasn't there.

.Alexandra.Callaway.
Look at them...all of them. They are sheep. Soon they will all know what true pain feels like. They will feel pain as if they never have before. A new form of Hell is upon them, and all will tremble. They will fall at my feet, bowing to their new queen.

Her voice grows colder as she speaks, she can feel him with her. Closing her eyes, she could hear his voice in her ear, guiding her. Her guardian was the only one who never betrayed her, never forsake her, he was always with her. With him fanning the flames in her soul, she would not fail in her mission. To those who would be her victims, she was as a ghost, silent as the grave and quicker than death. She struck with such accuracy, that they would fall before her, their dreams killed in an instant. She may physically be alone, but in her soul and mind, he is there with her, leading her through her mission, her DESTINY, if you will. Opening her eyes, she once again scanned the mass of people walking through the halls, and sneered at them.

.Alexandra.Callaway.
I shall bring them all down, the wicked, the adulterous masses, the putresent unwashed masses. The need someone to guide them. A dark messiah, a savior, from the night. Bathed and baptisted in the blood of the innocent, born into darkness. A gift from the darkest recesses of the human psyche. “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” My favorite quote, by Edgar Allan Poe. I shall rock them so hard, and with such fury, that they shall not wake from it. My soul is once again reignited, the flame has returned, and it burns red hot. These people cannot deny it, they need a savior, and that savior, shall be me.

An evil smirk spreads across her face, knowing her guardian would be with her. She closed her eyes momentarily, a chilling calm took her over. Touching the tattoo on the upper part of her back, she opened her eyes. Those here would feel the destructive nature she possessed when she stepped into that ring. She could hear those around her and she looked in them, with the eyes of someone that had been around for far longer than most of them. She had grown around this business, she had seen them all come and go, and many more would go before her time came. The once innocent, warm, bright young girl who stood next to her father in the ring, and smiled, was now a cold and heartless being. A being of the darkness, shrouded in hatred, sadistic, sick, and demented.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-27-2013), John Austin (06-27-2013), JTC (06-27-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-27-2013, 12:21 PM

"I like this one. She has spunk."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (06-27-2013), Andrew Morrison (06-27-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-30-2013, 12:14 PM

Alexandra stands there, silently contemplating the man standing in front of her. She wasn't what to think of the master of robots, other than he was a science nerd, seriously off the path of the science fair.

"Hey Satellite, the science fair is that way." She points down the hallway. "You simply walk out that door, down three blocks and turn to your right. It's there in bright neon colors, A-KON. GO. Do us a favor when you do though, take your dalek with you."

Alexandra smirks looking the man over. He was a genius of that she could be sure. But more of the mad scientist type. Not the type of man you would normally find in a wrestling company.

"I don't have to stand around here and explain myself to you. I don't have to use the word "darkness" to prove my point. If you would like I could give you a private showing in the ring. Only, it wont be so private when I beat your ass to a bloody pulp in front of the so called XWF fans. What do you have to say about that?"

She stood there in front of him, waiting for his answer. More than a bit annoyed that he invaded the sanctity of her silent and dark area.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post