Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 08:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcing Alias First Title Defense
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-04-2021, 05:41 PM

(06-04-2021, 05:34 PM)Centurion Said: If Alias's top contenders are going to be Chris Chaos and Money Oswald, he's going to be in for a LONG title run.

"I know, right? I even heard Centurion's name got thrown around for me at one point!"

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-04-2021, 06:00 PM

(06-04-2021, 05:34 PM)Centurion Said: If Alias's top contenders are going to be Chris Chaos and Money Oswald, he's going to be in for a LONG title run.

"That is not my goal. My shot at having that title was taken from me by Corey. My goal is to bring awareness to Chaos's favoritism and being treated like a proverbial golden goose, when all he's going to do is shoot out normal goose shit.

I know I'm not a top contender for the belt. Nor do I give a fuck at going for it. I'd rather take my chances at the Television title than go after the Universal.

See, I know my place. I know my worth.

Chaos does not. Teddy is giving Chaos the reigns, heading straight to the top, but all Chaos will do, is slam into a brick wall going full speed."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

06-04-2021, 06:09 PM

(06-04-2021, 05:41 PM)ALIAS Said:

"I know, right? I even heard Centurion's name got thrown around for me at one point!"

First I'm hearing of it!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-04-2021, 06:17 PM

"Get your hearing aids checked.

Do you have a light?

[-] The following 1 user Likes ALIAS's post:
Mr. Oz (06-04-2021)
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2021, 03:36 AM

(06-04-2021, 06:00 PM)Money Oswald Said:

"That is not my goal. My shot at having that title was taken from me by Corey. My goal is to bring awareness to Chaos's favoritism and being treated like a proverbial golden goose, when all he's going to do is shoot out normal goose shit.

I know I'm not a top contender for the belt. Nor do I give a fuck at going for it. I'd rather take my chances at the Television title than go after the Universal.

See, I know my place. I know my worth.

Chaos does not. Teddy is giving Chaos the reigns, heading straight to the top, but all Chaos will do, is slam into a brick wall going full speed."

So let me get this straight bright eyes. You have been bitching for umpteen infinity days straight about Chaos getting a title shot and you getting “screwed” out of one and the brief case and you don’t even want it!? What the actual fuck! You are mentally challenged. I knew your Daddy was your Grandpa but sweet Jesus! The #FuckBOB hash tag is trending for a fucking reason I guess. Tell you what you take your pissy diaper and your ball and go the fuck home. All you’re managing to do is get a line of people drawing numbers to kick your fat ass! Go get your 7 alter egos to defend you pissy pants because God knows you fucking need em all. Whew! Now I need a stiff drink and a good BDSM session with Master Killer Clown. Oh and I’m jumping on the trend #FuckBOB
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2021, 01:32 PM

Can we close this thread it’s obviously gotten out of hand and was thinly disguised OOC bitching IC.
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-05-2021, 01:51 PM

(06-05-2021, 01:32 PM)Ariel Dixon Said: Can we close this thread it’s obviously gotten out of hand and was thinly disguised OOC bitching IC.

OOC: I think you're confused. That's the other thread. I don't believe there's any ooc here. Is there!?!?

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miss Fury's post:
Mr. Oz (06-05-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-05-2021, 02:09 PM

(06-05-2021, 01:51 PM)Miss Fury Said:
(06-05-2021, 01:32 PM)Ariel Dixon Said: Can we close this thread it’s obviously gotten out of hand and was thinly disguised OOC bitching IC.

OOC: I think you're confused. That's the other thread. I don't believe there's any ooc here. Is there!?!?

Depends where you stand on calling Cent old.

Do you have a light?

[-] The following 2 users Like ALIAS's post:
Mr. Oz (06-05-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-05-2021)
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-05-2021, 02:12 PM

I believe that applies both ways 😉

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
[-] The following 2 users Like Miss Fury's post:
ALIAS (06-05-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-05-2021)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-05-2021, 02:30 PM

(06-03-2021, 03:20 PM)Chris Chaos Said: "This is the most entertaining thing I have heard in quite a while. This was more raw entertainment than watching Jim Caedus implode within himself in nearly every promo.

I'd say keep me outta your mouth but no one makes me raw explode in it as good as you do babe ❤ See ya next fuck fest.

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

[-] The following 3 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-05-2021), ALIAS (06-05-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-05-2021)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-05-2021, 02:55 PM

Yeah I'm not seeing any OOC in here. Carry on everyone.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Mr. Oz (06-05-2021)
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2021, 02:59 PM

(06-05-2021, 01:51 PM)Miss Fury Said:

Never mind. This thread is friggin pointless anyway. It’s BoB so just let them babble for a freakin week. It’s obvious Ozzy has beef with getting passed over and it’s not IC you can see that without glasses.
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2021, 03:01 PM

(06-05-2021, 02:55 PM)Theo Pryce Said: Yeah I'm not seeing any OOC in here. Carry on everyone.

I apologize. It’s more that you’ve let this guy babble on and on and get nowhere
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-05-2021, 03:11 PM

Oddly enough I wear glasses and I can see it's not OOC. And it's also his right to babble about and get nowhere. It's his time to waste if he wants to. I also spoke to him privately days ago about something else entirely but he made it clear that he had no issues OOC with any of this he's just playing his role IC.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Mr. Oz (06-05-2021)
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2021, 03:14 PM

Oh ok carry on!
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-05-2021, 03:43 PM

OOC: Rel, you don't know me. You will never know me, don't talk unless you understand the situation. If I have a problem with someone OOC, I will either take it to the PMs or I will do this and let it be known.

I have no problems being passed over on the case. For fuck's sake, I'm part of the SOTM talks, why the hell would I be salty about losing the briefcase? He did better than me, that's all it was. I know I put up good shit, but the votes don't lie. I'm not Gilmour. I used to be, but you can ask these guys, I've changed in two years time. I'm not taking shit personal anymore. I'm not taking shit as if I was the best in the match so I deserved to win, especially when THERE WAS DOC, JIM, COREY, DEMOS AND SEVERAL OTHERS WHO PUT UP GOOD STUFF!

If you want to talk about me, as if you know what I'm feeling, then I will treat you and your character or characters you have as if RL you and IC you, do not exist. You get me?

Because I will not let someone else speak on my behalf unless I actually cannot physically type and someone here knows my number and I call to tell them what to post on my behalf.

You will not imply to others as to how I'm thinking, when it's clearly not what you believe I am thinking.

All you have done is pissed me off by doing this shit. We literally didn't have any OOC problems in this thread, until you started it.

So, do I make myself clear?

Because I would like to get back to having fun and being in character again.

Have a nice fuckin' day.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]