Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoinBOB
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-01-2021, 08:43 AM

If y'all thought you had experienced Dolly over saturation before, the get ready to get downright sick of seeing this face plastered on your television screens! With the B.O.B. Marketing team now 100% behind the Dolly Waters brand and a marquee competition against the Anarchy champion on the horizon. I feel for the first time in a very long time as if I actually have a handle on my own career. It's almost as if all of the darkness that has haunted me for so long has been cast away. This morning was the first time that I can remember that I awoke and felt refreshed. Life is pretty great right now. Especially when seeing first hand just how much B.O.B. is willing to invest into MY future!

Holy crap!

My eyes light up at the sight of it. I almost can't believe what I'm seeing.

Is that what I think it is? I ask as Miss Fury stands proudly in front her creation.

"Indeed! A prefect 1:1 replica of the obstacle course that you will be running when you face Ruby next week on Anarchy!"

This was perfect. With one week to learn this course first hand, there should be no way that a complete virgin to the design should be able to out pace me!

I can't believe that you guys did this! It must have cost a fortune!

"Peanuts really my dear. Oswald's pockets run deep, and he is always willing to invest into the betterment of our stars!"

Always working the hustle.

"Besides, with Ruby as your opponent, I needed to ensure that we had plenty of time to go over the plan."

I had figured I had an inking of what she was planning, but clarification is key they say.

Plan?

"We have people everywhere. Including the people in charge of inspecting this attraction before the match. I've already arranged for something to be hidden."

I figured as much. Fury was seeking revenge for LOF.

So you want me to soften her up for you?

"And for you as well my dear! I want you to do to her what Tonya Harding did to that other bitch!"

I think you mean Nancy Kerrigan.

"Yes! Break her knee! There's no rules against it! And if she can't walk, she can't win! Simple as that!"

So what's the point of learning the course if I'm just going to whack her in the knee anyway?

"I know that you're smarter than this Dolly." She said with a giggle. "Come now, you must know the value of contingency plans? We will make you better at this course Dolly. We will make you better at everything. That's just what BOB does. What was Ozzy before now? Forgotten. Almost completely. Now he's a star again, and his name is attached to the most powerful and profitable group in all of professional wrestling! Me? I was just a collage kid. I knew very little about anything that had to do with this business, but now I'm a marquee name and main event superstar! BOB builds stars, and we all profit for it."

I get it. That's why I'm here.

My comment is met with a warm smile and pleased nod of approval.

"Good. Then injuring Ruby shouldn't be any problem."

No, no problem at all.

[Image: bar.jpg]

So a foot race huh? What's the matter Rubes? Were you afraid of going into an actual match after the absolute war that Miss Fury brought to your doorstep? I can't say I blame you, but I will say that if you thought this was just going to be a foot race through a fairground attraction, then you were dead wrong! Goddamn I wish I could have seen your face when the B.O.B. crew and I made the announcement that Dolly Waters was BOB Elite! I bet you came out of Leap of Faith feeling pretty high on yourself! You had finally defeated your arch nemesis, and it seemed like a ray of light was shinning through the clouds. I bet you felt especially smug come the end of the show when not one, but TWO supergroups had to come together to leave BOB laying at the close of LOF.

Finally right? Finally good was gaining the advantage over "evil", but then the very next day...

Quote:Entering to the right...

DOLLY WATERS!!?

[Image: img-chloe-moretz-105804755271.jpg]

You came to the realization that all any of you really did was show BOB that it needed to get stronger! Get stronger it has, and get stronger it will! When you think back to the origins of this group, you will see what many people labeled a joke. Something to be laughed at and mocked. But it grew and reshaped under the guiding hand of Miss Fury, and it will continue to do so moving forward. My inclusion into BOB has strengthened our numbers, and I know that more are on the way! Bobby Bourbon said it best. You thought that you were bringing machine guns to a knife fight, but BOB has had their finger on the nuke button this entire time, and you idiots have finally given them a reason to use it!

Dolly smirks knowing that she is on the winning side of this looming war.

Remember, as fun as smashing skulls and gorging eyes can be. At the end of the day, this is a business, and when it comes to the business side of things. B.O.B. has managed to build an empire that can secure the best talent contracts, the most lucrative merchandising deals, and they put a whole team of strategist behind your marketing. It's no wonder why so many are choosing to #JoinBOB, and that spells bad news for anyone who stands against us. Starting with Rubes!

I smirk as The Bastards, TK and Bobby step in and stand on either side of me.

"And Ruby, we know you specifically added a clause into the contract that stated that Dolly couldn't talk shit on ya and hurt your feels before the big, uh, race?"

"But nothing in that contact says anything about what The Bastards can and can't say!"

"Yeah, so Ruby!"

TK and Robbie flip off the camera and yell in unison.

" YOU!"
" YOU!"

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-01-2021), Andre Dixon (06-01-2021), Atara Raven (06-01-2021), JimCaedus (06-01-2021), Miss Fury (06-01-2021), Mr. Oz (06-01-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-02-2021), Theo Pryce (06-10-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-01-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Dolly Waters's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-03-2021), Corey Smith (06-01-2021)